A New Trick

Story Info
A sub male gets a chance to show what he has learnt.
3.5k words
4.04
26.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris2c4u
chris2c4u
13 Followers

The mistresses and masters gathered and drank their wine and chatted; we pets had to strip naked in the dark of one of the other rooms of the house and not speak to one another, those of us who were not already gagged, of course. We heard their laughter, apprehensively waiting to be called into the room where our humiliations would begin.

As I waited, naked on all fours, I checked the harness that held my balls and felt the ache it caused there by pulling my testicles from me and back. I felt my penis twitch in a half erection; would my mistress be pleased by that? I wasn't sure and I swallowed wondering if I might be punished for allowing myself to be excited without her permission.

Suddenly the door opened and a bright light made me blink and cast my eyes down as I would have done anyway, of course. Two or three people were outside and I wasn't sure my mistress was among them. I felt a prod on my ribs with a cane. 'You, in the other room, 'and you.' I began to crawl out into the light as I was not permitted to walk. The cane caught me across the buttocks but only softly; whoever it was knew that pets should only be marked by their owners and used it to urge me along faster.

When I arrived in the other room there was a bright circle of light and we were told to stop.

'Colin,' I heard my mistress's voice, 'come forward so everyone can see you, into the light.' I moved forward seeing the shoes in a loose circle at the edge of the light. My mistress came forward and petted my hair gently. I felt her cool hands slide down my naked back and over my buttocks. The other pet also moved to be with her master.

'Tell everyone how long it is since you have been granted the gracious boon of a climax, Colin.'

I licked my lips. 'It has been 10 days mistress,' I said. She walked around me and knelt down between my legs. 'Part your thighs for me,' she said calmly. I opened my legs for her and she held my balls, adjusting the strap, tightening it so I moaned a little. Her fingers slid up under me and felt my penis which was hardening.

'Get up on your knees pet and show everyone your sex.'

I swallowed and blushed, sitting up, my eyes downcast. My mistress walked around me holding a cane which she used to touch my balls with, presented as they were by the harness. She tapped my erection. 'What are you doing with that?'

I swallowed not knowing what to say.

'Did I say you could show excitement?'

'No mistress.'

'Have you been touching yourself while out of my sight?'

'No mistress, please I haven't disobeyed you.'

She tapped my hardness a little more firmly with the cane, 'then how do you explain that?'

I blushed as I heard giggling and laughter in the circle of watchers.

'I have not had release for so long, I just became hard hoping I might be permitted to climax tonight if that is your wish mistress.'

She sighed. 'As you see ladies and gentlemen, he is not yet fully trained. I aim to ensure that soon he will not be able to achieve an erection without my explicit orders. To ensure this, we must reinforce good behaviour and of course, punish misbehaviour. Back on your hands and knees, pet.'

I obeyed as she walked around me, drawing up the cold edge of the cane over my backside. She drew it back so I could hear it cut the air then struck me with it quickly so I moaned with the sharp heat of the stroke. Nine more followed and she knelt by me as I moaned and breathed shallowly feeling welts rise on my naked skin. 'What do you say pet?'

'Thank you mistress,' I groaned softly.

'Louder please, for everyone to hear.'

I repeated my thanks.

'Up, let me look.'

I moaned and sat back on my knees; I was still erect, if not harder than before.

She tutted as she walked around me. 'Are you deliberately trying to embarrass me in front of my friends?' she asked.

'No mistress, please forgive me.'

'Forgive you? After this show? There will be no forgiveness for you tonight. Only display.' She paused; I knew what I had to do as I bent to kiss her foot and murmur, 'thank you mistress.' I sat up again as I had not been told to resume my position on all fours.

'Tonight I think we will show everyone the trick you have perfected; you know what that means, pet?'

I swallowed, 'yes mistress.' It meant being totally on display, showing what she had taught me as we practised in her apartment for long hours. I hoped I would be good enough for her.

My mistress walked away to speak with the master who was playing with the dark honey tresses of the naked female toy who had accompanied me out of the waiting room. He chuckled and the pet reddened and nodded quickly. As my mistress began walking slowly back, the master's plaything followed her, meekly, on all fours like myself.

'My friend has graciously lent me his toy; Melissa, please unbind my pet's balls from their shackles. Please don't worry about hurting him.'

I could not look at the woman's face, of course so I watched her cool fingers fumble with the straps securing my scrotum. I winced as she tugged at it and loosened it, letting it fall from me as I sighed with relief.

'Now then Melissa, tell everyone if you are experienced in sucking cocks.'

I felt the girl gasp and she murmured, 'yes, I have done that before.'

'Speak up, my pet,' said her master, 'make sure everyone hears all you have to say.'

'So, you won't have any difficulty in sucking my pet's erection?' said my mistress.

'It is your wish so I will comply,' said the woman.

My mistress stood behind me, massaging my shoulders lightly. 'This young woman is going to suckle you now, Colin. You will, of course, not climax, no matter how much I ask her to tease you for our pleasure; is that clear?'

'Yes mistress, thank you mistress.'

She gestured to the girl to move towards me and begin. I saw her bend and her palms covered my thighs. I gasped as I felt her tongue dart out and taste the tip of my penis. Her long hair fell around her head and over my thighs. I moaned as I felt her take my erection into her warm mouth.

I was trying to keep still and make little noise but the feel of her wet mouth suckling on me, slipping my shaft into her while her tongue slid around the head of my penis made me moan as I tried to stop my rising excitement.

My mistress bent to the girl and pushed her hair aside to whisper in her ear; the girl stopped her sucking for a moment while she listened and then my mistress stood up again. The suckling continued for a moment, taking my erection deep into her mouth.

Then she closed her teeth on my cock. I squealed as her incisors grazed my hardness, groaning louder as she closed her mouth on me. 'No!' I called out before I could stop myself as she nibbled on cock, gently raking it with her teeth. I realised this is what my mistress had ordered but I had called out involuntarily.

My mistress tangled her fingers in Melissa's hair and pulled her lips from my erection making me squeal as the girl was surprised into biting harder; I then saw her opened mouthed and whimpering a little as her head was held. I gasped feeling the air cool against my wet hard cock. Letting go of Melissa who tossed her hair and knelt in front of me, my mistress moved and I felt the cane strike my buttocks without warning eliciting an involuntary grunt from me.

'No?' My mistress said as she struck me again. 'Bend over, on all fours, present yourself for me now.' I quickly obeyed and she struck me several times making me squeal. 'If I desire your partner to bite your cock, are you to say no?' She struck me again.


'No mistress, I am sorry.' I moaned as my cock twitched with desire, with the need to expel the semen that was heavy inside me.

I felt her hands, cool on my ass, spreading my cheeks, playing with my anus, making me moan and push back on her fingers. I felt the cool, unmistakable feel of the lubricant between my cheeks and moaned softly. Her fingers slid to fondle my balls hanging down and the length of my hard shaft. I moaned helplessly as her fingers caressed me, recalling the times she had made me ejaculate in ecstasy after so long being kept hard and unsatisfied and how I had thanked her profusely for her kindness.

She let me go and walked slowly past me and to Melissa, looking down at the kneeling woman. She gave her a large vibrator, switched on. 'Suckle this for me my dear,' said my mistress, 'show me your pretty mouth in action again.' I watched as she sucked deep on the fatness of the blue, throbbing toy, pushing it deep in her mouth to please my mistress and her own master who nodded encouragingly at his pet.

'Now, let's see how far you can get it in your pussy, Melissa.' I saw the girl redden as my mistress put two cushions down, one on top of the other, in the light. She patted it, 'up we get on here so you're nicely displayed for your master and everyone while you play with yourself.'

She moved slowly forward and put her ass on the red velvet cushions, raising her hips while my mistress pushed at her ankles with her stiletto shod feet, parting Melissa's legs wide. Her pussy faced away from me as I waited on all fours. She gave me a glance as she lay spreadeagled, her face upside down to me, her dark blonde hair splayed over the ground. I saw her lips part and she bit the lower one as her hands worked between her legs out of my sight. She moaned a bit and lifted her ass a little more then panted.

'Let go of the toy now my dear,' commanded my mistress. Melissa moaned but obeyed, placing her arms by her sides. My mistress kneeled by her and obviously played with the toy, causing Melissa to screw up her eyes and writhe a little. She gave a small cry and I could see the toy in my mistress's hand. Melissa panted and opened her eyes, lying where she had been displayed.

My mistress held the toy to my face.

'Lick off the juices,' she ordered. I lapped at the toy in front of my mouth, tasting the sweet wetness from Melissa's pussy. When I had finished she went around me again, rubbing the toy up my thighs, lifting my balls with it before sliding it along my ass. I felt her nails teasing the skin of my hip as she stood close, working the tip of the toy against my anus. I swallowed as she stroked my flank and pressed the toy deeper. I moaned and wriggled as it slid into my ass, parting me, spreading me with its girth. She slowly pushed it deeper as I panted and dropped my head, hips rocking against her, feeling my mistress close to my nakedness.

She began to work the toy in and out a little then and I clawed at the carpet with my fingers as I felt her turn on the vibrator buried in my body. She probed my prostate and I cried out my cock twitching. I felt her release the toy, leaving it in me, vibrating me.

'Up, onto your knees,' she said. As I obeyed I felt the vibrator moving in me. She took my hardness in her fingers, 'come along, into the light,' her fingers sliding down around my balls and tugging me, urging me to move.

She then took more of the lubricant and wet her fingers, kneeling next to me as I faced Melissa's naked, spread body, as she had not been allowed to rise. I saw my mistress's fingers sliding over my hardness, playing with the head of my cock. Her hands, made slick and warm, coated my cock with the lubricant. I moaned and writhed at the feel of her fingers playing with me. The warm liquid ran over my erection as she played with the head, her fingers slipping wetly all over it. I felt her lips next to my neck. 'How does that feel my pet?'

I moaned and nodded.

'Tell everyone my dear,' she said.

'It feels good,' I grunted.

I felt her fingers softly and slowly running up and down my erection but mostly playing over the head, gently squeezing and turning round and round, softly imitating a warm tongue exploring me.

Slowly she lightened her touch while her fingers turned up the vibrator a little inside me. I moaned and thrust my hips making her hand slide down my cock; she let me go and I gasped and almost looked up into her face before remembering my place.

'You want your release, don't you Colin?'

'Oh yes, yes please mistress.'

'You know you can't have it, don't you Colin,' she said as she returned to stroking the engorged head of my cock.

'Yes mistress,' I whispered.

Her fingers worked me a little harder, feeling me respond, feeling the hardness of my shaft increase still more before she returned to slow strokes around the head and then letting go again.

'You're nearly ready now, aren't you pet?'

I nodded.

Her fingers returned and I desperately tried my best to please her, knowing what I had to do.

She stroked me, gently, steadily, not too quick, knowing how we had learnt the moves together, until I said, 'yes, now.'

She let me go and I concentrated hard on not coming and received my reward. A steady stream of precum and semen emerged from my cock, leaking from me and down onto the floor between my legs. Though I had not climaxed, my cock gently throbbed, right on the edge of a hard ejaculation.

'Good pet,' she said. 'Don't leave your mess there, lick it up. Keep it in your mouth.'

I moved back, feeling the vibrator moving in me as I bent to lick and suckle the pool I had made, being careful not to swallow my cum.

'Go and lick it over Melissa's breast,' she ordered.

I crawled forward and saw Melissa's small breast before me as she lay naked on the cushions. I bent and took her pink nipple into my mouth, coating the soft firmness of the breast with the fluid I had oozed. I let her go and looked at the wetness I had placed there.

My mistress again kneeled by me and had wet her hand with more lubricant though she also squeezed Melissa's breast, wetting her palm with my semen and saliva before returning it to my still stiff cock. She ordered my to sit up, kneeling on my haunches, feeling my ass tighten around the vibrator as I did.

She began to work again, a little harder and longer this time as she massaged me, knowing I still had more semen to be milked without giving me my release. I moaned pushing against her hand. I could see her also playing with Melissa's pussy, her fingers turning on the girl's clit. Melissa didn't know if her master would allow her an orgasm and was desperately trying to crane her neck to see him. My mistress caressed my hardness, sliding her wet hand up and down my shaft; it was almost so wet she couldn't get a grip on me. I panted, wondering if she was going to allow me to shoot my cum when she stopped her squeezing. I squirmed and my cock throbbed and twitched.

Her fingers returned, expertly just stopping short of giving me an orgasm, making me moan as I watched Melissa writhe and whimper as she too approached release. As I watched her open mouthed and wriggling I felt my cock throb; my mistress knew immediately to let go and I closed my eyes to shut out the sight of the writhing naked girl, to concentrate on thinking of anything but my climax.

'Good boy,' said my mistress as she saw my penis throb gently, giving up a white stream slowly, running this time down the shaft to my balls. I drew a ragged breath as I watched myself being emptied of cum without a climax.

She reached over and wet her fingers with my semen, running them up my cock, squeezing out the remains that were in there into her hand. She then showed this to Melissa before massaging it into the girl's swollen pussy lips, sliding a finger in to take my seed into the open mouth of her sex. Melissa whimpered and cried out, her hips arching as she pushed on my mistress's fingers, driven over the edge in a hard orgasm.

Her grunts and cries were replaced by panting as my mistress slowed her fingers on her exposed pussy. She then suddenly rubbed Melissa's clit hard, knowing how sensitive it would be. The girl screamed and begged, 'no, please!' as she writhed but she could not get away until my mistress decided to stop making her body twitch and wriggle helplessly.

'Lie there and let everyone see how red and used your cunt is my dear,' said my mistress to the gasping female pet.

'Sit up Colin,' she said, turning back to me, 'squat down and push the vibrator out of you until the end touches the floor.'

I obeyed, straining at the toy in me, forcing it from my body until it pressed against the floor.

'Now lower yourself on it and push it back in.'

I swallowed and obeyed, slowly pushing the vibrating toy back into me.

'Again,' my mistress commanded, several times.

I moaned as I rocked on the vibrator as I alternately expelled it from my ass and buried it again deeply, pressing it deep, feeling how aroused I was, yet so close to the orgasm I was still denied. As I built up a steady rhythm under the eyes of everyone I felt my body sweating; a few beads ran down my back as a gossamer thread of cum hung from my balls. I drew ragged breaths as I felt myself becoming excited as I lowered myself onto the toy and pushed it out.

'Stop,' my mistress spoke and I groaned loudly, shuddering to a halt. 'Expel the toy and come here,' my mistress drew a chair forward and waited for me to empty my anus and crawl towards her, indicating I should turn away from her but remain on all fours.


She placed the sole of the black leather stiletto on my buttocks and moved the heel around my scrotum, pushing my balls back and forth and side to side. Then she asked Melissa to come over as she quietly said, I'm going to slide the heel into you now.'

I moaned. 'What do you say?' she prompted.

'Thank you mistress,' I replied, in a small, nervous voice.

Melissa applied further lubrication to me and the heel and parted my cheeks, helping my mistress to insert the thin heel. As soon as it had passed just inside she moved her heel around in me and I writhed as she began to slowly push it deeper inside. The audience watched as the stiletto was buried in my body, up to the point it widened as it joined the rest of the shoe.

Slowly she pushed down on the sole now and began extracting the heel, as I moaned. Steadily she built up a rhythm, back and forth pushing and pulling the heel in me.

'You may climax if this is enough to arouse you,' she said as she slid the heel deep.

'Thank you mistress,' I groaned in a cracked voice as she steadily slid the heel in and out. I panted and bore down on her foot, feeling my cock throb; my hips pushed up and out as I finally felt the waves of orgasm begin in my balls and wash over me.

Though my cock throbbed and the orgasm made me clutch at the carpet and moan, my mistress had milked me so well just a drop or two of thin liquid was shot from me to fall between my legs as I stopped moving and gasped, rocking a little with the force of my release.

My mistress slowly withdrew the heel and gave it to Melissa to clean. She stroked my hair gently. 'Good boy, soon you will be fully trained,' she said, her cool fingers tracing my neck as I smiled, pleased to fulfil her wishes.

chris2c4u
chris2c4u
13 Followers