A New Turn to Things Ch. 02

Story Info
Maria's life is about to change - the choice is hers.
2.8k words
4.35
20.1k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 10/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KazzyJ
KazzyJ
10 Followers

Sunlight flooded the room, it was tastefully decorated, the walls covered in a pale pink and lilac paper. The furnishings were sturdy, wooden with rings and other tie points hidden out of view. This was a room with a hidden agenda. The woman on the bed moaned softly, her body naked, bruises and marks coloured her pale skin, showing the ordeal she had been through the night before. Slowly she began to wake, to remember. Maria's eyes felt grainy, sore and she blinked in the bright light. She wanted to rub them, but as she tried to lift her hand, she realised she was still tied to the bed. She wasn't spread eagled as she had been last night. But she was bound, unable to move. Her ankles were tied together, but with a bit of play in the rope. Her hands were tied together also, but she could move a little, they obviously wanted her to be comfortable. She would have to wait for whoever came to release her, her bladder was full and her tummy rumbled, she was famished and could do with using the loo and having a shower. She hoped they wouldn't be too long about coming, she didn't want to make a mess.

The question was...did she want to be released, not only from the ropes but from here; there was something about the way she had felt last night. Especially seeing Darren dressed as he had been and the way he had spoken. She had always suspected there was a hidden side to him. He had always come across as hiding something. And now she knew what it was. She smiled and stretched as much as she could. Sir, he was her Sir, and she couldn't help but wonder what the day would bring. She didn't think she was going to be going home. But what about her job? What about the bar? She had to open up, to be there.

Watching her from his room sat Darren. His dark eyes took in her waking form and he smiled, she had done well last night, but today would be the one. He was going to inform her about her new life, what he wanted from her and how her life was about to change. He would give her a day to think through what he was going to tell her. If after the day here with him, she didn't want to do as he wanted, then he would take her home and that would be it. She could return to her life, but it would be without him. If she took the other option then her life would change drastically. She would become his, totally. And she had a day to decide. But he would show her the life that awaited her - if she chose to remain here with him.

Of course, Maria had no idea that this was Darren's place, she didn't really know that much about him. They had been together for six months and he had shown her the most amazing sex ever. She had learnt, grown and became a lot more confident in herself. If she remained with him, she would learn so much more. Some of it she wouldn't enjoy, well not immediately, she would learn to like it, eventually to crave what only he could give her. But in other areas, he knew she would relish the attention and feelings he would give her, force on her. After all, what use was a slave if she didn't give her Master what he desired?

"Max, she's awake" Darren spoke into the intercom, alerting his two friends to the progress of Maria, "take her in breakfast, then have her showered and shaved, I don't want any hair on her when I come for inspection." He spoke with a cool confidence, Max and Harry weren't just friends, they both lived here in his mansion, each had their own slave. Linsay was Max's slave, she was collared, and doted on her Master. Jessica was Harry's girl. She was still learning, but she was doing well. With his guidance Max and Harry were showing great promise, and he was enjoying the way things were working out. Now he just needed to get Maria in to the mix and he would be truly happy.

"Do you want me to take Linsay with me?" Max replied, his voice rough, still waking up, he groaned and Darren guessed he was receiving his morning wake up call. Linsay was probably giving him a blow job, he knew he had her trained to do that every morning.

"No, not yet, you deal with her, and if you have any problems tell me, I'll deal with any transgressions later, I don't want to scare her just yet." He smirked, his tongue running over his teeth. "Let me know when you've done it, I have to take some calls and then I'll be in to see her."

Max nodded and laid back, his hands in Linsay's hair, thrusting his hips hard, forcing his hard cock down his slave's throat, knowing she could take it. She was a good little cock sucker and he enjoyed the attention she gave him. "Oh yeah, that's good slut, deeper, come on, deeper, I know you can, I want to shot my spunk into the back of your throat" he groaned, his voice ragged as he drew closer to cumming. When he finally exploded, he shot his seed into her mouth, feeling her swallow and then finish him off.

"Good girl, now, run down to the kitchen and prepare a tray of breakfast items for Darren's little friend. Leave the tray on the table outside her room, then come back here, I have a new whip I want to try out later."

"Yes Master" Linsay whispered, standing and moving with a seductive sway. She was buzzing inside, she loved pain, and Max knew how to give her what she wanted.

Maria was dozing when she heard the door open. She opened her eyes and was disappointed to see Max and not Darren. Max could see by her reaction she hadn't wanted to see him, and he smirked, "Morning slut, did you sleep well?" he asked, moving to her and untying her.

"Yes thank you Sir, very well" she replied in a soft tone.

"Good, I'm going to allow you to use the bathroom, and then have a shower. You are not to close the door. I want you to shave your pussy, your Master does not like hairy cunts." He loved the way she blushed. "When you come out, you will stand with your feet apart and your hands on your head. I will then make sure you have shaved properly." He didn't tell her what would happen if she didn't shave properly, that little treat was for Darren to reveal if and when she decided what she wanted to do.

Maria stood, rubbing her wrists and walked slowly across the room. Max watched, a sparkle of amusement in his eyes. She went to automatically close the door and he cleared his throat, frowning as her eyes met his. She dropped her hand, her cheeks burning a furious crimson. He had enjoyed last night, this one was a fine piece of ass, and one with a lot of potential.

Maria hurried from his sight, aware of his eyes roving over her naked form. She went loo and then stepped under the shower. Everything she needed was displayed on the side, shampoo, conditioner, shaving gel, razors. There was a cupboard as well and she guessed that would contain other toiletries and hygiene goods. She had never shaved herself down there. Sure she had trimmed it, but being asked to shave it was a totally new experience for her. She wasn't sure the best way to do it. She wasn't going to do it here in the shower. She gulped, "Sir Max," she called, "I have never shaved myself down there" she whispered as he appeared in the door way, "I don't really know where to start." She felt so embarrassed and dropped her eyes from his.

Max turned, "stay there, don't move from the shower" he ordered and left the room. He was grinning hard and walked to Darren's study. "You're gonna love this, she's never shaved herself before and doesn't know where or how to start." Darren turned and looked at his friend.

"Classic, ok, here's what we'll do..."

A few minutes later Max returned, "right, out slut, don't worry, we will sort it out later. Now dry yourself and come out here, there's some breakfast for you to have." Maria nodded and quickly dried herself, then she walked back into the bedroom. She saw a tray of breakfast on the small table. There was a glass of orange juice, a pot of coffee, the aroma of which hit her and made her nostrils flare. A plate of croissants, butter, jam and some fruit.

"Eat, you'll need your strength, I'll be back in ten minutes," and then she was alone, this time she heard the door lock and she shuddered, but she wasn't sure if it was from fear or excitement. As she broke into a warm croissant she thought back to last night. She had been scared, terrified even, when they had grabbed her. She thought the kidnapping was real. W ell, it was real, but she had never really felt in trouble. Something about them had made her horny, so terribly aroused that she almost came as soon as they touched her. She slowly ate her breakfast, wondering what was going to happen to her. She didn't want to go back to her apartment. This place was wonderful, and the sex last night had been mind blowing. She was still sore in various places.

The key turning in the lock brought her mind back to the present and she looked up as the door opened and both Max and Darren walked in. Darren was wearing blue jeans and no top. He hadn't shaved yet and she felt her pussy twitch as his eyes swept over her with a look of an owner with a favourite possession. She shivered and finished her coffee.

"Good morning Maria. I hope you slept well." He said, moving across to her and running his fingers through her still wet hair.

"Yes Sir, I did thank you" she whispered, her voice sounding very small even in her own ears. He smirked and made a fist, pulling her head up, looking into her eyes. "I understand you don't know how to shave?" She gulped and nodded, "well then, no problem, I'll just have to do it for you." She felt her pussy get so wet, and she clenched her muscles. Behind him Max stood grinning, and she had a feeling this could either be very nice or very nasty.

She was dragged up by her hair and then pulled along the corridor to a room a few doors down. Max opened it and she looked in, seeing a white tiled room, it looked like a medical room. in the centre stood a chair like she had seen many times at the doctors office, but this one was different. It had lots of cuffs and straps. The stirrups had leather cuffs attached to them and she saw cupboards and drawers. She could only imagine what they contained. A sink in the corner was surrounded by other things, things she couldn't even put names too.

She was lead to the chair, and then helped into place, Darren bent over and kissed her neck, his breath hot on her skin. "I am so proud of you Maria, you have made me so happy. Trust me a bit longer and I will explain it all to you" she smiled at him, his words warming her through, she felt so happy, she wanted to please him, that was the most important thing right now.

She was settled into the chair, her feet lifted into the stirrups and secured with the cuffs. The rest of her was secured to the chair, leaving her unable to move. The stirrups were swung wide, opening her sex to the two men watching. She felt the muscles protest and groaned softly. Her nipples though were so hard again. Max turned and ran some water, whilst Darren moved between her legs, she noticed she was just at the right height for him to fuck her without bending. She shuddered, it was a lovely thought, she was so wet, so damn hot for him.

Darren's hand cupped her mound, his thumb finding her clit and stroking across the hardening nub gently, "I;m going to shave you, to show you how I like my women" he whispered, leaning down and taking a deep breath of her. Making her moan at the eroticness of what he was doing. Max walked round with a tray prepared for her shaving ands he trembled, she was so turned on, this was an incredibly sexy scene. He hooked his foot out and caught one of the wheelie stools, pulling round so he could sit on it. Then he reached for the cloth and washed her pussy. He was meticulous in his cleansing, getting into every flap and crevice. When she was wet and washed, she felt him smear shaving gel all over her hairy mound, even around her lips, wanting to get a good close shave. He picked up the razor, it was one of the old fashion knife type ones and she bit her bottom lip.

"You might want to stay very still" Darren said in a voice that had her throbbing so hard, This man was driving her crazy and he hadn't even done anything to her yet. She felt the first scrape of the blade and sighed softly, closing her eyes and giving herself over to the immense pleasure that she suddenly received from having him shave her. It felt so good she couldn't believe it, it was the most erotic thing she had ever known. He was steady with the strokes, making them take the unwanted hairs, leaving her smooth and pink. He stroked across her shaven mound with his fingers, "oh yes, that how I like it, smooth and shaven." He finished the job, washing off the excess gel.

Maria was relaxed, her mind totally turned off, so what happened next made her jump. She suddenly felt his tongue on her clit, licking around her. It felt so different, she felt every movement he made and she groaned loudly. "oh god Sir that is so very good" she exclaimed, her hands clenching into fists. His clever tongue snaked down to her slit, licking the seepage from around the edges, savouring her nectar. Darren loved the way she tasted, sweet, pure, she had been surprisingly naïve when he had meet her. Which was a surprise for her age, but she had loved the way he had fucked her, and he knew that she had the heart of a whore. His whore.

Slipping two fingers inside her wet cunt, he scissored them as he sucked her clit into his mouth. Slowly, painfully he drove her towards orgasm, he loved the way she writhed under him, her moans and groans excited him so much. He wanted to show her so many things, but slowly. He would introduce her slowly to his lifestyle. If she wanted it. And of course, he would do everything in his power to make her want it. No...not want...need....

His fingers began to fuck her as his tongue danced across her sex. She groaned loudly, pulling on the cuffs, arching her body as she headed towards that precipice. He wanted her to cum over his tongue, wanted to taste her warm juices and then he would talk to her, take her to the study and explain what he wanted from her. Then he would take her on a journey of exploration, giving her a brief taster of what awaited her if she choose to be his......

Maria was so close, so very close. Her body was throbbing, aching for the release he was pushing her towards. She was panting, whimpering, making noises that showed him her need. Darren looked at Max, nodding and the other man moved in, taking her hard nipples between his thumb and finger and rolling them, pushing her, working with Darren to make her his, he knew he wanted her, hell even Max wanted her and he had Linsay.

Her orgasm suddenly crashed over her. She cried out, her body thrashing as wave after wave of sweet pleasure erupted through her restrained form. She cried out, calling his name, panting as her rich nectar swamped his tongue, coating his face. When she was done she collapsed back into the chair, gasping, her chest heaving.

Darren emerged from between her legs, licking his lips like the proverbial cat that had got the cream. "mmmmmm you taste so damn good" he whispered as his lips found hers, sharing her flavour with her as his tongue forced its way into her mouth, kissing her deeply as he prepared to tell her about the life he could give her.

If she wanted it...

KazzyJ
KazzyJ
10 Followers