A New Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr James
Mr James
300 Followers

Kat felt as though her pussy were exploding, wave upon wave of sensation crashing through her shuddering body. She screamed until her throat was sore and her voice hoarse, then collapse, almost exhausted. James held her pinned to the leather of the chair as she shuddered and bucked against him throes of pleasure wrenching her this way and that, until she was swooning beneath him. Gently, slowly, he pulled back, sliding his still hard cock out of her bruised and tender pussy.

Kat groaned as she saw the thick rod of his cock still hard and his tight balls still full and heavy. She tried to protest, to offer him her mouth to cum into, but he ignored her and swivelled her around, so that she was laid across the arm of the chair, with her tight ass lifted high. Kat tried to shake her head, to deny him, as she felt his fingers parting the cheeks of her ass and dipping into the tight ring of her anus. She panted hoarsely as James slowly worked his finger into the hot, dark opening, probing gently deeper and deeper. Kat grunted as James thrust his finger firmly into her tight back passage, pushing back against him. She could feel her anus stretching over each knuckle as his finger sank into her rear entrance. James drew his finger out of her bowel, watching her face as she felt the cool air on her open asshole. Resting his other hand on the base of her spine to keep her still, James slowly pushed two fingers together into her puckered ring. Kat groaned quietly as James' fingers slid slowly into her tight asshole, opening her wider.

"Please, fuck me Sir." Kat pleaded

"Patience , my dear." James counselled, "I want my cock to slide right into your ass."

"Please, sir, I'm ready for you any way you want." Kat begged.

Even as she spoke, the memory of James' thick, hard cock filled her mind and she shivered, as she imagined him forcing it roughly between the cheeks of her ass and into her bowel. Her stomach churned, for a moment, and she opened her mouth to plead with James to be gentle as he took her. She felt his hands gripping her hips tightly as he lifted her ass higher and she lowered her head further.

Kat gasped as James used his fingertips to spread her tightly puckered anus and guided the head of his cock between her cheeks, pressing it firmly against the opening to her back passage. Kat pushed back, feeling her anus opening to grip the bulbous head of James cock. James grunted and thrust harder, looking down between Kat's buttocks and watching the head of his cock stretching the dark ring of her rear entrance. Kat whimpered as the rim of James' cockhead reached the tight ring. James paused, teasing her with his hard cock, and then gripped her hips tightly as he lunged forward, ramming his cock deep into her ass.

James' cock slid easily into her ass, slick with the juice that had run from her pussy between her ass cheeks. Kat moaned and James growled deep at the back of his throat as his slick manhood sank deeper into her bowel. Kat's belly churned as she felt his cock piercing her, his fingers sinking into her soft flesh and pulling her back onto his cock, until his balls slapped wetly against the backs of her thighs.

"Oh god yess!" Kat moaned, sobbing, "Fuck me, sir, fuck my ass."

"You are a dirty slut, aren't you my dear?" James crowed.

"Yes Sir, I'm a dirty slut and I only want to please you." Kat replied, meekly.

James held her tightly and began to thrust his cock in and out of Kat's ass. She could feel the burning friction of his cock diminish as she relaxed and allowed his cock to slide through the tight ring of her anus. Juices rained from her clammy pussy as she felt waves of pleasure, rippling through her belly, concentrated on the tightly stretched ring of her ass. James' cock swelled and stiffened and he grunted like an animal on heat as he drove his cock hard into her ass, pinning her to the leather of the seat. Her sweat-sheened skin stuck to the hide, rubbing painfully as he worked his cock in and out, then stopped, his cock buried deep in her bowel.

Kat moaned his name as she felt his cock swell and jerk in her ass and she screamed, softly, as she felt stinging jets of his cum splattering inside her rectum, filling her and oozing out around his cock before they slid between her buttocks and onto the tops of her thighs.

"Yes, Kat!" James growled, "Feel my cum in your dirty ass, you slut."

"Fill my ass, Sir," she begged, "Fuck me until you finish cumming."

"God yess, Kat." James ordered, "take my cum deep in your ass, you dirty whore."

Kat felt his cock spit and squirt oceans of his thick, gooey cum into her tender ass and smiled to herself as she felt the first drops oozing down to cling to her dripping pussy. She squealed as she felt the head of his cock sliding out of her anus and a sudden draught of cool air caressed her sensitive cleft. James turned her onto her back and swivelled her around, so that her feet could rest on the floor while he straddled her heaving breasts. Kat looked down her trembling sweat-stained body and saw his cock, still large and thick but now limp and his balls shrivelled and drained. James took his cock in his hand, guiding it between her breasts, and wiped it clean of the mixture of cum and filth from her ass, leaving creamy brown streaks on her milk-white skin.

James stood upright and moved over to the clothes piled on the floor. Dressing swiftly, he allowed her a few moments to compose herself and recover from the shattering orgasms that had wracked her body. Kat moved gingerly, her nipples, pussy and ass aching and throbbing. James fastened his trousers and, tucking his shirt into the waistband turned to speak to her. "Dinner is in forty-five minutes." he informed her, sternly, "I shall expect you in the drawing room ten minutes beforehand. And you shall be on three months trial. If you prove satisfactory at the end of that time, I shall be offering you a permanent contract."

Then he unfastened her arms, leaving the collar around her neck. Obediently, she knelt, her eyes on the floor, until she heard the door click shut behind him. Smiling to herself, she rose to her feet and headed to the bathroom, wondering if she would find all of her service to James as intensely pleasurable as her introduction.

Mr James
Mr James
300 Followers
12