A New Way

Story Info
Best lover proved to be her best friend.
2.2k words
4.02
51.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conz
conz
150 Followers

In my third year of college I ran out of steam. All of a sudden it seemed impossible to study, the constant flow of traffic outside my apartment's window bothered me to no end. My best friend, Jenny, allowed me to drive to her parent's place out in the country and study in her room. On top of all the problems I already had, my boyfriend up and decides it is time to move on to greener pastures at the end of out Christmas break.

By mid-March, not only did I feel rather stupid as my grades hung by the tinniest of margins but, deep inside of me, I felt totally ugly. Depression set in and it took all Jenny could do to keep me going. Her mother and her made sure I spent almost every weekend at their place. Yet, no matter how good they made me feel I sure was happy to see the end of our last week before our spring break.

Jenny's parents were to leave Friday morning for three weeks, leaving the richly decorated home to Jenny and I... Well, as long as we didn't have a constant party, that is.

I pulled in about dark that Friday night, huffed the case of Miller Lite in, adding it to the case Jenny had gotten. We sat around the living room, talking and laughing at the week of freedom before us. After three beers I was feeling pretty good.

"Hey, wantta watch a porno?" Jenny asked. "I know where dad keeps em."

"What?" I gasped. "I have never seen one."

"Well, honey, its about time you did."

I watched her long, blonde hair swinging as she hurried out the room, my eyes took in her butt as it moved from side to side. I turned my head and giggled at the naughty thing I had did but, when she came back into the room with maybe five video tapes, my eyes briefly took in her chest, instantly comparing her ample breasts to my somewhat tiny boobs.

Sliding the move into the machine, Jenny came and sat down on the couch, picked up the controller and turned the TV on, changing the channels just in time to get the introduction to the movie. She hit fast forward as I picked up my beer and took a deep swig of it.

As I sat my beer down the movie became clear as she hit "play", my eyes opening wide at what was on the screen. I turned to her then, as my mouth gaped open, back to the television where two females were hot embracing each other's naked body. "Damn!" I gasped out.

"Want me to put in another one?" Jenny said with a taunting voice that she knew would control me.

"No," I replied in a whispering as the one woman's mouth encompassed the other's breast. "I ain't never seen this stuff before."

"Some life you've lead," she said, pushing at my arm playfully. "I'll bet you never did yourself either, have ya?"

"God, Jen," I replied hotly, watching the two women going at each other, "I not that out of it."

With my beer in my hand, my eyes couldn't take in enough of what was going on in the movie. The aggressive one of the two was a red head with a hell of a set of what I could only describe as tits. The other one, a petite female with much smaller tits seemed to be enjoying the ride the other was giving her as, quickly her every long, black hair was wrapped around her face as she bucked and squirmed to the others attention..

"You think they enjoy it?" I asked, opening another beer.

"God, why wouldn't they?" Jen asked, sliding closer to me and taking a beer for herself.

"Well, you know, its just a movie."

"Look at em," Jen hissed. "Do you really think they are faking it."

"Shhhh," I said as the black-hair woman started thrashing.

All of a sudden I realized I was getting very wet from watching the action on the television. These two wild women didn't stop for a minute, going at each other as if the world would end the instant they finished.

I felt Jenny hands start rubbing the back of my neck as she had done many times when I would get tensed up from too much studying. "You need to learn to relax, Tammy, she whispered down to me as my eyes refused to leave the scene being played out before me.

"Ever have a back massage?" Jenny asked as the credits slowly moved up over the two women, still wildly embracing each other.

"No," I murmured, realizing this neck rub felt very unlike any of the others.

"Well, honey, its your lucky night," she laughed, getting up and getting a large quilt out of the wooden blanket chest her father had made. With a taunting smile she spread it out over the red velour carpet and, as the next flick came on told me to strip to my waist and lay on the quilt.

Jenny left the room as I slid my sweater up over my head, followed by my bra as my eyes now refused to leave the glowing screen of pure lust. Two women, one white and the other black were stripping each other, their hands playing with the other's body as they exposed new areas to their touching. I finished my beer, laid down on the quilt, enjoying the feel of the soft backing against my rigid nipples. Even on the quilt, I laid so I could watch what was going on between the two TV women, not even realizing that I was being led down a road along the same lines.

Warm oil on the back takes the mind off many things, knowing fingers working at the muscles creates more than their share of wild thoughts in a mind as turned on as it is drunk. Jenny's hands seemed to flow over my back as warm wishes, each wish added to by what was going on on the TV. I was a little up tight with the idea but, in my mind, I compromised that I could say "stop" anytime it seemed to be getting carried away.

I moaned softly as the white women went down on the black woman. Jenny's fingers were now flowing up along each side of my spine then, with a total softness, back down along my sides. Each time her hands went back down, she wrapped her fingers further under me, soon having her fingers taunting just along the line where my breasts met my body. I wanted to say stop, but the words were not there, the next time her fingers flowed back down, I lifted my body slightly and her warm fingers moved right over my boobs, leaving a trail of fire in their passage.

Three times her fingers burnt into my very being as they ran over nipples now standing at their most erect state. The forth time the fingers stopped, played at both nipples as I let out a deep breath.

"You okay?" Jenny's voice whispered into my ears as if she were a thousand miles away. "Yes," I moaned out.

I felt her hands move down to my pants. Fingers undid the button and soon had the zipper open. "What are you doing?" I questioned as she tugged my pants down over my hips.

"Relax, silly," she giggled, "you'll be okay."

Funny thing was, my mind did relax as she slid the pants and panties off my body, the air touching my body as if it hand fingers of its own. I was totally naked now, as she applied more oil to my butt and the back of my thighs. As her hands worked their way down, my legs opened up for her deep massaging.

"Enjoying it?" Jenny asked as she worked the muscles of my legs.

"God, yes," I groaned out, wondering if she could see how wet the movies and she had gotten me.

I felt a hand cup over my pussy, fingers lightly massaging at my womanhood. "Jenny!" I gasped out to her new touch.

"Relax, Hon," she taunted as her fingers worked up and down over my pubic mound. "You've gone too far to stop now."

She was right. The feeble protest I had managed was all that I could offer as she started exploring me from behind. As soon as she saw I was not going to put up even the feeblest fight, her fingers were seeking out my already swollen clit.

"God, I've wanted you for a long time," she said, passion dripping from each word. "Now I can show you how much I love you."

Jenny's fingers ran around and around the base of my slit then, just as I was about to crash in, she started flicking at it ever so gently. You're so pretty," she whispered down to me as her other hand ran over my butt cheeks.

"I love you too," I admitted in a passionately hissed moan.

I had never came on my belly, let alone having it induced into my by another female but, as my body tensed for the showering of feelings, my whole being accepted this new form of expression. I didn't seem able to open my legs enough as Jenny slid two fingers into my waiting wetness, stroking my climax to an even higher level of emotional release.

I lay of the quilt, trying to catch my breath as Jenny turned me over on my back, spread my legs, forcing my knees up until I was totally exposed to her desires. Opening my lips with her hands, her tongue instantly lashed out at my clit.

"Oh, MY GOD!" I gasped, lifting my head to see what she was doing. "Jenny. Jenny, please... God, don't stop."

With my lips spread wide open, not only could she lick openly at my clit, she could also suck it in and out of her lips as if it was a tiny penis that she was performing orally on. I ground my pelvis into her face, begging her to do even more. Without a word she went on exploring my wet womanhood, changing my whole outlook on life with each gentle stroking.

With her lips and tongue, Jenny only allowed me to come twice before moving on to her fingers. As if a climax from her tongue wasn't powerful enough, what she did with her fingers was tearing my mind apart.

Fingertips massaged along both sides of my slit. As they worked their way up and down, they became more demanding as I closed my eyes, abandoning myself to her soft touch that was pulling deeper and deep into this need I have never felt before.

I was hissing out loudly from the instant her fingertip found the swollen clit. My body responded totally as she drove me on and on with the elusive flicking and tracing of the finger. Back and forth over my clit she would flick then, when I couldn't take another stroke, she would run her finger around and around the base of it, creating a whole new world of sensations to contend with.

Little did I know Jenny was creating in me a need for a woman's touch that would go far beyond this day and moment. I went from climax to climax, listening to Jenny's soft words and feeling her gentle touch. By the time she was over me, her lips firmly on mine, I knew there would always be a big place in my life for a woman lover... What I didn't know was how big a place that would become.

With our eyes looking deep into the other's, I felt her hand deep between my legs, opening me up as she made ready to finger my clit again. Suddenly I gasped, caught my breath and stared into eyes now playfully laughing at me.

Jenny had, somehow, spread my pussy lips open and forced her right lip down into me. As lip and pubic hair touched my clit my whole body jumped. "Ya have to lay still," Jenny laughed, opening me again and lowering herself back against me.

My fingers grabbed onto the quilt as she slid up and down. I may have been only a half-inch or so, but, in my mind, it was as if I was being taken by the largest cock in the world. I wrapped my arms around her back, my fingers now clawing at her warm skin, pulling her closer and closer to me as she kept up the movements that she, and only she, would ever prove to have mastered.

Climax followed climax as she rubbed her womanhood against mine. Here were to women, making pure, delightful love with body and eyes, with heart and soul. No sin could exist here as she made true love to me. No sin now as worlds and universes melted in out touching and kisses.

By the time Jen had finished with me, I was hers. We laid and talked openly about living together but, in this tiny, fucked up town it just would not be easy.

"Hey," I said excitedly, "When my grandfather died, he left us a place out in the boonies in Montana. What do you think?"

She stared at the ceiling for a long time then, with a smile, turned slowly to me. "I'm game."

conz
conz
150 Followers