A New Way Of Life Ch. 02

Story Info
A sissy learns the rules.
3.2k words
4.39
61.4k
17

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Big thank you to Chris & Scott for the great eaditing job. This is the 2 part please read the firts

New Way

I looked at Everett, "Ok, are you sure?"

"Yes, Carine. Now go get ready. I'm hungry."

I headed off to the bathroom to fix my make-up and hair. Looking at myself, I can't believe what had happened. I was loving it! I had never felt so alive, turned on and full of excitement.

I ran to my room and pulled out my best jeans, a baby blue tee, and a pair of blue, 5 inch heeled sandals. As I was putting everything on, I could not stop shaking. I was going out as a girl for the first time, and with my, I guessed, boyfriend.

I headed to the living room to find Everett. He stood as soon as he saw me. "Wow!" was all he said as he grabbed me to kiss me on the lips, which felt so good.

Everett said, "You look good," with a nod of his head.

Still in a daze from the kiss, I meekly followed him to his truck where he opened the door for me. Being treated like a girl was odd but nice. As we drove down the road, I started sliding down in my seat, thinking everyone was looking at me, which Everett noticed.

"Sit up," Everett said in a stern voice, so I did.

Everett reached over and took my hand in his causing my heart to skip a beat. I was able to calm myself down until we pulled into the parking lot of our destination. It was a nice place, in an old part of town. It wasn't high class, but it was very nice.

Once we were parked, Everett came around to my door, where he took my hand and looked into my eyes. "You need to get used to this. You will be dressed like this from now on because you're now my girl," Everett stated.

We made our way to the door with me teetering on my heels, because my legs were weak with nerves. As the waiter set us up, I realized that neither the waiter nor the other patrons were giving me a second look. We were just a man going out with his girlfriend.

Everett ordered our drinks and dinner, not even bothering to ask what I wanted; Everett likes to be in control. We talked a little as we waited for our dinner. The food that Everett ordered was delicious and we were enjoying ourselves.

"These are the rules. You will undress as soon as you get home. I will be taking away all of your male things, except what you will need in order to go to work. But, you will wear a thong and hose to work underneath your male clothing. If you go out, it will be as a girl," Everett said in a stern voice. "You will always wear heels, but none lower than 4 inches. You will no longer need rent money; put that money away as you will need it later. Carine," he said looking me dead in the eyes, "You will obey me or things will get bad, very quickly."

I sat there in the restaurant, with my mouth hanging open. My life, as I knew it, was over. This man now owned me and I was loving it. I would have let him take me right there, if he'd wanted to. After that, we talked about a lot of different things.

I felt so feminine for the first time. I sat there making eyes at him, filled with longing.

We left shortly thereafter and he held my hand my hand the whole ride home.

As soon as we were through the door, he pulled me into his arms. I was on my toes, even with the heels, while he kissed me. He grabbed my ass in both hands, picking me up so that I had to wrap my legs around him for support. Everett carried me to the bed, where he set me down on the edge. He pulled his pants down in one quick motion, popping his rock hard cock into view. Before I could think, I had him in my mouth. I licked the head of his cock, and then moved down the shaft, before taking him as deep into my throat as I could. I could only fit half of his cock; he's so large. Everett grabbed the back of my head, forcing his long, thick cock deeper. I start gagging and try to pull away, but he continued to shove my head down until my forehead and his stomach meet. He held me there, as I tried to get a breath, beating his back, for what seemed like an hour. My head started to spin with lack of oxygen before he let up on the pressure on my head, and pulled out of my mouth. I gasped for air, as soon as my mouth was free of his cock. I was so afraid, yet turned on.

The slut in me took over; I looked up at him and took his throbbing cock back into my mouth until he was all the way down my throat. I held there for as long as I could, gagging all the while. When I pulled back, there were strings of spit clinging to both his cock and my chin.

Everett then pulled me up to a standing position. He turned me around, yanking my jeans and thong down to the floor. He lined his cock up to my ass-pussy, and entered me in one swift motion. My ass was still open from the fucking he had given me earlier, so he was able to slide right in. As soon as his balls were touching my ass, he started to pound into me, treating me like the slut that I am. My false breasts were flopping wildly on my chest as Everett grabbed my hair to use as a handle to pull me into him even harder.

I felt my body tense as I started to cum, without even touching my sissy clit. Everett felt it too, and began to fuck me with long, hard strokes, which sent me over the edge. My orgasm seemed to last forever. As I started calm down, Everett picked up his pace. Soon he's filling me with this cum, which caused me to have another orgasm. This time, I didn't shoot any cum, I just had the most intense feeling run through my body. Everett pulled out of me and fell onto the bed.

Everett has warned me before about not wasting his cum. So, I stepped in front of him, bent over, and dipped two fingers into my ass-pussy. I proceeded to pull out as much of his cum as I could. Looking into his eyes, I licked my fingers clean. I love our mixed taste. Soon afterward, we fell asleep.

In the morning, I woke up to find Everett gone. My heart sunk as I sat up in bed and remembered all the wonderful things that happened last night. I couldn't believe what had happened to me in such a short time.

I got up, putting on a pair of green thongs, I loved the weight of them on my chest as I walked around topless.

I made my way into the living room, where I found a note from Everett:

"Carine, I want you to go out shopping today dressed properly... Buy what you want. Just keep in mind what will happen if I don't like it. Use the money you would've used for rent; it will be taken care of. I'll be by there around 5 or so. I will have a nice surprise for you when I get there."

My heart and mind raced as I thought about going shopping as a girl. This was a dream come true.

I hopped in the shower, shaved everything and worked out what I was going to wear. I picked out a short blue skirt that fell just 4 inches above my knee and a white baby-tee that was so thin, that you could see the dark pink lacey bra underneath. I put on my 4 inch white, heeled sandals and some jewelry to complete the outfit. My make-up was done with light blue around my eyes, to match the skirt. I pulled my hair up, since it's just long enough to, leaving a few strands down to frame my face. Looking in the mirror, I saw a hot, twenty-something girl. My little sissy clit was as hard as a rock, which luckily the skirt didn't show.

I must have hit every shoe and clothing store in the mall. The first one I went into, I almost fainted and actually dropped my stuff three or four times. After a sales girl helped me pick out two skirts and chatted with me for about five minutes, never letting on that I wasn't a girl, I was finally able to relax. I had a blast! I shopped until my feet hurt. It was getting close to 3:00, so I thought I'd make dinner for Everett.

I made a stop at the supermarket on the way home to pick-up everything I'd need to make chicken cordon bleu for dinner. I'm a pretty good cook and always enjoy cooking for my mom and friends, well what few friends I had.

I put my new clothes away when I got home, noticing that Everett had taken away most of my boys' clothes, except for the few things I needed for work, and all my boys' underwear. I changed into something that I could get a little messy while cooking, along with a pair of black, open toe, 4 inch heels, just in case Everett showed up while I was cooking.

I managed to have everything done when Everett walked through the door. It was like the girl inside me just took over.

I ran over, jumped up and kissed him hard, as he grabbed my ass, picking me up for our kiss. As the kiss broke, I told Everett that I made dinner for us.

"Wow! It smells great, Carine. Do you want your surprise?"

Excitedly, I said, "Yes! Yes! What is it?"

"Come with me," he said, as he grabbed my hand, pulled me into the kitchen, and sat me in one of the wooden chairs. Everett moved my hair out of way, as he started to kiss my neck, making my eyes roll back into my head. Suddenly, he wrenched my arms behind my back and then I felt cold metal on my wrist, as handcuffs were locked on me. I was stuck; the cuffs were looped through the back of the chair. Next, Everett tied my legs, spread wide, to the kitchen chair. I couldn't move and I was scared of what he was going to do to me. He flipped my old, black skirt over my hips and worked down my black, lace thong. I couldn't talk; only watch what he was doing.

Everett pulled out a pink tube, close to the color of skin, with a small ring at the base of the tube. He opened the ring, grabbed my sissy clit, and put the ring around my balls. The ring had two small cups that pushed my balls tight against my body. The tube went over the top side of my sissy clit, pushing it down and back. The top of the tube attached to the bottom of the ring and was locked. After locking the mechanism, Everett placed the key on a necklace he was wearing.

I looked up at him and stammered, "Why?"

"Carine, I don't want that little clit of yours pointing up at me. How are you going to pee, were you going to ask? Just like every other girl; you'll sit to pee. You will wear this until you no longer get hard. Sissy sluts live for the cock, they don't have one."

Everett then brought me a glass of water and two pills, "Open up, Carine."

I did, out of fear. The look on his face at that moment had me afraid that he'd slap me across the face if I didn't. Everett placed the pills on my tongue, and tilted the glass back, washing down the pills.

"You will take these twice a day," Everett said while looking at me. "Don't miss any or I will know." He set the bottle of pills on the table and untied me.

As soon as I stood, I pulled my thong back up; Everett pulled me to him and kissed me.

"Is dinner ready?" Everett asked me.

I told him yes and he sat down as I fixed both of our plates. During dinner, Everett asked about my shopping trip and I told him that I had a surprise for him as well. We talked and laughed during our meal, just like a real couple, which made my heart melt. I had this deep urge to make him happy.

After dinner, Everett sat on the couch while I cleaned-up dinner. When I came into the room, Everett said, "Carine, dinner was great. I was thinking that we should watch a movie."

I also thought that was a great idea, so Everett put in a DVD that I assumed he'd rented earlier in the day. I sat beside him as the movie started. Everett suggested that I lean back and put my feet across his lap. He pulled off my heels and rubbed my feet. My feet hurt like hell since I had been walking in heels all day and this isn't something that I'm used to. What he was doing felt so good that I started to get turned on.

Suddenly, a sharp pain ran through my sissy clit. I curled up in shock. "What the hell is that?" I ask.

"Just something to stop you from getting hard," Everett said with a laugh.

Apparently, there was a row of sharp spikes on the lining of the tube so that when I get hard, it will poke my sissy clit.

Everett again started to rub my feet. I had to think hard so that I didn't get hard again. I didn't see a bit of the movie due to this.

When the movie was over, Everett asked for his surprise. I asked him to give me an hour and Everett agreed.

I started the shower and filled an enema bag so that I could clean myself out. As I stripped off my clothes, I looked at my sissy clit all locked up. I loved the way it makes me look, smooth. I lubed up my ass-pussy and pushed the end of the tube in. I love the feeling of the warm water filling me. I continued with the enema until it hurt. I hopped in the shower and held it for as long as I could. I washed my hair before I let go of all that water. I filled my ass again and was able to shave myself smooth before letting it go.

After the shower, I did up my hair and make-up. I put my hair in two pigtails; I was going for the school girl look. When I was out shopping earlier in the day, I made sure to get a school girl outfit. I glued my breast forms into place, guessing that the glue would hold for about two days. I put on a pink half cup, lacey bra and matching panties. I was getting so turned on that my sissy clit tried to get hard but the spikes stopped that. I shouted in pain. My ass-pussy tingled at the thought of Everett's hard cock inside me.

I put on a light blue pleated skirt that just barely covers my ass. I added a white button shirt to this ensemble that I tied just below my breasts. The white socks came to my knees and were topped with lace and a bow. My five inch heeled Mary Jane's, complete with a buckle, finished off the outfit. I love these shoes!

I took a deep breath as I made my way into the living room. Everett was still sitting on the couch, watching T.V. My heart was racing. As soon as I came into view, Everett's mouth fell open.

Everett pulled me into his lap, so that I fell with my legs on either side of him. I leaned down to kiss him as he grabbed my ass, pulling me closer. His hands roaming over my body was so intense. He whispered, "I want you, now."

Everett threw me onto the sofa, pulling me onto all fours. The girl in me took over, as I looked over my shoulder at him. "Have I been a bad school girl? Put that big cock in me."

"I'll stick it down that slut throat" Everett retorted. With that, he moved in front of me, grabbed my pigtails and pulled me to his cock. In three yanks of my hair, his cock was all the way down my throat and his balls were on my chin. Spit was running down my chin and my make-up was running down my face.

After Everett was done fucking my face, he dragged me to the kitchen. He picked me up and put me on the table. Everett ripped off my panties in one motion. He grabbed my legs and pushed them behind my head and held them there. With his other hand, he guided himself into me. Lubed with my spit, he pushed all the way inside me. He took my breath away as he pounded me hard, for what seemed like hours.

I knew I couldn't get hard in my little cage, but my ass-pussy was going wild, shivers running through my body. I was having ass-pussy orgasms.

Everett moved just right and hit my hot spot. The most powerful orgasm hit me and I came all over his cock. My eyes rolled back into my head. I now knew, I loved my new way of life.

Soon, Everett came, filling me up. God, I love when he cums inside me!

Everett fell on top of me and ran his hands through his hair. He looked up and kissed me.

Everett got off me and told me not to move. He got something from his bag... I was a butt plug that looked too wide at the base.

"This will be worn from now on to hold my cum inside of you," he stated as he put the plug into place.

We walked to the bedroom and I could feel the plug in my ass. I swung my ass more than normal as I walked. Thinking of his cum still inside me, I smiled.

The months have gone by and things have remained about the same. I have come to love my new way of life. One day recently, Everett came home and said, "I need you to take some time off work. I have a surprise for you." But that's another story...