A New Way of Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

"Oh my god," she whispered. "What are you doing to me?"

"I am fucking you, just like what your husband has been doing to my wife. And I want you to enjoy this just as she does. Once you get used to me screwing you, I hope you will enjoy it as much as I. I want you to feel the joy of sex over and over. I want you to know the pleasure of having an orgasm given to you by other men." As I was telling her this, I was pulling Azizah's negligee off her, kissing the flesh bared with each movement. Then, with her naked, I began to fuck her again, slowly, letting her feel the delight of sex as it's meant to be. I sucked her swollen nipples as I slowly screwed her. It seemed to be exactly what she wanted and I felt her hips bucking beneath me as I drove my cock into her hot pussy again and again until I felt her legs wrap tightly around my thighs. Azizah gasped and began shuddering as her second orgasm flooded her pussy with the sweet juices of good sex. While her skin was flushed with the visual signs of orgasm and her hips still bucked against mine, I slipped lower and lower still until I felt her hands on my head.

"What are you doing?" she asked breathlessly. I knew that Azman, before coming to the west, had done little in the way of providing Azizah with oral sex, and I wanted her to know now that I, just as Ting, would be providing her more of that delight. The scanty hairs of her mound were covered with the juices we had stirred before, and now I licked them away. Her clit rose from its hiding place and begged for more as my tongue pressed beneath the hood. I didn't want Azizah to react too soon though and so I slid my tongue down between those swollen lips and into the heat of her core. Her thighs jerked together as she felt my tongue enter her, but I pressed them aside as my tongue found the first rivulets of our juices. She shuddered as I drove deeper. Now her hips were bucking once more. But her hands, instead of pushing me away from this treasure, were now pulling me tightly to that wonderful treat. I almost wasn't ready for the response she gave me as a flood of juices from that sweet cunt flooded my mouth. I swallowed fast as I felt her body shaking from that orgasm, only among the first of any she had achieved in that manner and the first from me. I let it flow through her body slowly as my lips and tongue explored her sex. She tasted delightful and her legs curled over my head as she accepted the joy of her first sex with another man.

It must have been the change in air pressure that told me we were no longer alone. Azizah was still gasping with pleasure as I lifted my head and saw we were being visited by a smiling Ting and an even more apparently delighted Azman. He stood behind Ting, still naked from his enjoyment of her, a wide smile on his face as he saw his wife, both hands grasping and pulling on her breasts, slowly recovering from what obviously had been a very pleasant sexual experience. Neither of them said anything as they eased into the room. I didn't acknowledge their presence either, my head still resting on the mound of Azizah's pussy. Only my smile showed my appreciation for their presence and the circumstances they were viewing.

I certainly didn't expect what happened next, although I had dreamed of just such an event. Ting clapped her hands, her smile showing her approval. Azman joined in the clapping of hands. Azizah, realizing that he had just seen me fucking her, seemed to have lost her voice, although she tried to cover herself with the now discarded negligee.

Azman stepped forward and took the garment from her hands. "No, my darling, you don't need this." His smile widened as he saw the wetness of Azizah's cunt, still smeared with our love juices. I rolled away from her and watched my dreams come true. "What I have just seen is what I have been hoping for since you came to the west. I've wanted Earl to fuck you, to know your body as I do, but I couldn't admit it, even to myself. I can't justify what I've been doing with Ting, but I know it's a wonderful way for all of us to become one family, exchanging our enjoyment with each other. And to celebrate the occasion, I'm going to fuck you in the same way that Earl has done."

With that announcement, Azman crouched over his wife and lowered himself until his cock was just touching the swollen lips of Azizah's pussy. Azizah was still in a state of shock, seemingly lost in her realization that Azman showed no disapproval of what he had seen. She had obviously expected a different reaction, but with the realization that he was being truthful with her, she opened her arms to him, needing the confirmation that he still wanted her as a wife and lover.

Azman sighed with pleasure as his cock penetrated his wife's pussy. He slid to the hilt in her easily, through the bed of cum I had left in her. "This is wonderful," he told her as he pulled almost completely out of her, and then drove deep into her. "I have learned many things since I arrived, and one of them is the pleasure of making love to a woman when she has been thoroughly fucked, just as I expect you to be from now on."

"You are not angry with me?" She asked, still having difficult in believing. What Azman was telling her.

"No, my dear wife, I could not be happier. Ting told me that Earl would try to fuck you and I wanted him to succeed. He wants us to join a group of friends with whom they have sex. All the men have said they want to fuck you, and I can only dream of the pleasures that await both of us when they do. Can you imagine how delightful it would be to have two or three each night?"

Azizah was much more relaxed now and still aroused enough from the fucking I had given her to welcome more hard cock in her cunt. Azman was driving hard into her and I could see the welcome signs of her pleasure as I took one of her breasts in my hands and began suckling on the swollen nipple. Ting, on the other side, took the other breast and began doing her part. With the combined effect of the three of us, Azizah now was driving her hips upward to meet her husband's thrusts. Only moments later she screamed with the pleasure of feeling her body used as it was meant to be, reaching the pinnacle of her orgasm just as Azman shot hot ropes of cum deep into her cunt. Only when she had calmed down did Azman withdraw from her, his cock still covered with the cream of their joining. Ting, knew just what he needed to keep his interest up, and rolled him over on his back. She clamped her lips over his glistening cock and sucked it completely into her mouth. Azman was already recovering his strength as Azizah and I watched my wife fondling his balls while her head bobbed up and down in his crotch. I knew that she had plans for his cock when it was back to its usual rigidity and the thought inspired me to present my cock to Azizah for her oral worship.

At first she refused, telling me that it was not done in her culture, but after seeing Ting's breasts being fondled as she sucked Azman's growing dick, she decided that there was no longer any reason why she should refuse. My own cock jumped to attention as soon as I felt those sweet warm lips surround it and my hands reached once more for her breasts. It was only the work of a moment to swivel my body so my mouth could fasten itself over her once more filled cunt and begin to suck the juices from her welcoming pussy while she began deep throating my engorged dick.

That night, the first of many that followed, showed Azizah and Azman the delights that awaited both of them as we swapped partners through the night. It was delightful to sink my dick into Ting's cum filled pussy once again as I watched her eat Azizah. Azman fucked Ting twice while she ate Azizah again and again until total exhaustion caused us to call it a night locked in each other's embrace.

Part 5 will bring Azizah and Azman into the group for more fun, including Azizah's first fuck with a black man and having both her pussy and ass reamed by two men who love screwing her at the same time.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12