A New Way of Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

"H-m-m," Ting thought aloud. "Do you think we could possibly use her in our office here? We're getting a little short on ladies who go both ways."

"Exactly what I was thinking. Would you like to interview her and see if she would be interested?"

"Certainly," Ting nodded. "You know how I'm always hunting for new talent." She looked at Janet once again with a smile. "I'm sorry about leaving you out of this conversation of the moment, but as you will find out, both my husband and I will sometimes be talking business at the most inopportune times. Come with me and we will get you settled in your room. You'll be staying with us until you can find a place of your own that suits you."

She took Janet's hand and led her down the hallway to what had previously been Azizah and Azman's room. Earl smiled as he watched them leave together. He knew that part of what Janet was about to experience was as much a part of the interview all new employees must pass just as that he had done to check Janet's willingness and interest in KL

It was almost two hours later as both smiling ladies came back to the living room where Earl was catching upon the activities of their company while he had been gone.

"Well?" he asked?

"Perfect," Ting replied, gaining and even wider smile from Janet, "and Janet has said she will call her stewardess friend and see if she too would be interested in interviewing with us for a position in the company."

"That's great!" Earl enthused, walking over to where the two ladies sat together on the couch. "I think I should go into the office this afternoon, so maybe you and Janet can interview her while I'm gone. There's no rush now that the most important things have been taken care of." He smiled at Janet's blush. Obviously she had never been in a situation where sex was as openly discussed before and found it a little embarrassing especially now that she knew the kind of 'interview' Salmiah would be getting.

"I've never done it with two ladies before," Janet said softly as she watched Ting slowly stripping Sal's body of the last vestiges of her clothing. She admired the way Ting's nipples had grown as she had stroked Sal's lovely pussy while sucking her tits. Janet, having had Sal before had elected to let Ting start on Salmiah first and then to join in later as the two neared orgasm. Now she found it hard to keep her fingers out of her own juicy cunt as she watched Ting unfasten Sal's garter belt and roll it up higher on her belly so she could have total access to the folds of Sal's slowly opening cunt lips and swelling clit. Both were barely hidden by a neatly trimmed bush that was almost as fragrant as the scent of sex the threesome were emitting as they got closer to 'interviewing' Sal. Sal was already panting in her desire to feel Ting's lips closing over her clit and her tongue sliding as deep inside her as her fingers were at the moment. She lay full length on the bed as Ting lay down between her wide spread thighs and groaned with passion as Ting's tongue found a new home in her gaping pussy.

Janet was still fingering herself as she watched the two women gasp out their pleasure. Sal's hands were behind Ting's head, pulling her tightly to her wide open gash. Ting lifted her head momentarily to suggest to Janet that she place her own feverish cunt lips over Sal's mouth so all three could enjoy what they all wanted to happen. Hurriedly, Janet did as she had been told, kneeling over Sal's face and planting her pussy directly on her lips as she felt the stewardess' tongue searching for the opening of her succulent twat. It was Janet's turn to groan when she felt Sal's educated tongue slide deep into her pearly depths and begin tasting the pre-orgasmic juices that were already trickling from Janet's needy cunt.

Ting felt Sal's legs close behind her back and pull her upward as Sal wordlessly begged her to go deeper inside her. Taking the clue, Ting used two fingers of her hand to slide further than her tongue could reach, into that cavern of delights. Her tongue and lips move higher until she found Sal's swollen clit bud that demanded Ting's skill. Soon both Sal and Ting were savoring the taste of orgasmic juices that tasted like ambrosia to the two ladies while Salmiah's body shook from the waves of orgasm that flowed from her brain directly to her quivering sex. Her future was sealed. Sal was about to become one of the many ladies working for Earl and Ting's company who went both ways and would soon become one of the favorites of her employer's.

What happens as Sal finds herself providing comfort to her employers as well as her workmates? If you would like to find out, please let me know and vote for a continuation of the series.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12