A New Way of Life Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

Many times it had been with more than Azman and Azizah sharing that bed with her. Their friends who often stayed overnight with the couple also partook of her sexual favors to their delight as well as her own. Now, thinking back as Azman began slowly fucking her, she realized that her husband could no longer provide as much cock as she needed. She wondered how she would fare when her employers left the country and how her husband would react when he inevitably learned that her cunt was being filled with many more cocks than his own. But that was still in the future, and for right now, all she could think of, as her tongue circled Zaki's swollen cock head and she felt Azman's thick cock pumping her pussy, was how delightful It was to have such skilled lovers.

Azman was smiling as he drilled Rina's cunt with his hard cock, feeling her muscles stroking him until it was difficult to keep his cock from exploding in a blast of his cum. Rina had become one of his favorites, with a willingness to do anything that was sexually pleasurable whether it was with him or his friends. She didn't know yet that he intended to take her back to Malaysia with his wife and, eventually to invite Rina's husband to work with him when he finished his course of instruction.

Azman gasped when Rina rolled from beneath him and pressed him back on the bed, positioning herself over his hips and giving him a wicked smile as she lowered herself on his erect cock. It was a position she had come to love, being able to control the speed and depth of her lover's penetration. Then too it didn't prevent her from taking another man in her hot mouth as she now did with Zaki once again. Bending forward as she felt Azman reach the end of her tight channel, she took Zaki into her mouth and began sucking hard, wanting the taste of him again even as Azman found her breasts and began sucking them.

She had never told Azman about the many times she had enjoyed the feeling of his young children suckling her full breasts, or how many times it had made her cum as their mouths and hands were filled with her throbbing, hard nipples. They must have inherited that love of sweet breast flesh from their mother and father she realized as she felt Azman thrusting deep into her while his hands and mouth were to delightfully adding to Rina's pleasure.

Zaki thrust deep into Rina's mouth, feeling her throat tighten around his swollen cock head as she reached his pubic hair with her nose. It was then that he exploded, sending a thick, protein rich jet of hot cum down her throat. Rina hastily withdrew slightly, wanting the taste of him as much as the feeling of those hot juices filling her belly. It was almost too much for her to stand when she felt Azman's grasping fingers squeezing her nipple on one breast while she pressed the other hard against his searching tongue and enveloping lips. The tide of orgasm was sweeping over her again and she began humping hard against Azman's hard tool. It was not a moment too soon as she felt that miracle of women's delight strike her as Azman met her thrusts with his own. Their forceful, hard driving mating was celebrated by both as Azman shot his first jet of cum at the very end of her sweet pussy.

All three were gasping as they rolled apart, thoroughly satisfied. They slept well that night, especially Rina when, during the night she felt both Yati and Azizah enfold her in their arms and then her hips as they cleaned the still warm syrupy leavings of their husbands from this nubile young lady's very well filled cunt.

Rina will be with Azman's family in Malaysia when they return and find that the situation has changed so dramatically that swinging has become socially acceptable and she joins in. How will her husband react (Especially the first time he finds himself between Rina and Azizah in his bed)? I hope you'll be with me when we find out.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12