A New Way of Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

She had to give up eating Barbara for a moment to tell Doug to fuck her harder. She recognized the signs of Doug's impending orgasm and met it with her own need to feel the hot cum filling her cunt. "Yes, yes," she gasped, "fuck me. Fuck me hard. I want your cum."

She got it. With a subdued roar of pleasure from the man who was fucking her, Azizah felt that delightful sensation of hot semen filling her to overflowing. She didn't even notice until she slowly began to recuperate, that Barbara was now between her thighs, lapping the cum that flowed copiously from the junction of her lover's dick and her engorged pussy lips to slip down the inside of her thighs. It was sensory overload and she felt herself cumming again, hard, as she pulled Doug's hands up to cover her swollen breasts.

All three collapsed on the bed, still joined, as Doug's cock slowly began withering until it slid free of Azizah's still quivering pussy lips, allowing a fresh gush of hot cum to be gathered by Barbara's rasping tongue.

Only when there was no more cum left to enjoy did the three lay back on the bed together and begin discussing when all four could meet.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12