A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They appeared to be cut high on the hip, but still had reasonably large triangles in both the front and back, and wide swatch connecting the two. Satisfied, she sat on the bed to kick off her shoes and jeans before standing and pushing her beige underwear down her legs. She hurriedly replaced them with the bikini-cut selection she held and looked down at herself. While they exposed more skin than she ever had before, she was satisfied with their fit. Gathering her discarded clothes, she opened the door and checked up and down the hallway before making her way to her own bedroom.

Gwen already knew what she was going to wear. She had a sundress she particularly liked that came to just above her knee—on most days, it felt daring enough to show skin like that, but today, with her choice of underwear, it felt decadent—and even chose to leave the top two buttons undone, nearly exposing her cleavage, while forgoing a half-slip. Flats were the shoe of choice, and she quickly made her way to her SUV, afraid that if she didn't go now she might chicken out.

She had been to the office supply store many times before, and knew exactly where the things she needed were. Today was different though, and Gwen strolled through the brightly-lit space, casually looking for things she didn't need, crouching to get better looks at the product on the lower shelves, coming dangerously close to exposing her thighs. Finally deciding that to stay any longer would be to risk getting caught, she made her way to where the cartons of paper were stacked, looking helpless until a young sales associate came over and offered to carry it out to the car. Gwen smiled at the memory of how many bales of hay she had tossed that morning, batted her eyes, and thanked the young man for his kindness and consideration.

Gwen opened the tailgate for the associate and stepped back to let him put the carton in the back. She briefly thought about perhaps dropping her purse and bending to pick it up, letting her dress fall away from her body and expose her bra-covered breasts to the young man, but the Lady managed to convince her that might not be a good idea. Instead, she thanked him again for his service and started the SUV.

Ten minutes later she was at the center court of the mall, staring up at the platform where bored teenagers and senior citizens now sat. Gwen couldn't understand why, but she felt compelled to climb the short set of stairs to stand where she had been standing in her dream, slowly turning, marveling at how what she saw now was exactly as it had been last night.

Except for the naked man, she reminded herself. And the chained and naked me. Gwen blushed at the memory and hurried from the platform towards her next task.

She found the dress she had tried on earlier in the week and again selected it, promising herself to examine it fairly and carefully this time. The next stop was the lingerie section. Gwen wasn't quite sure what she was looking for, but it had to be something shorter than the nightgowns she currently wore, and at least as comfortable. Many selections, much, much too slutty, assailed her, until one presented itself that might have promise. It was a delicate thing, light and filmy with ruffles and folds, and appeared as though it might reach down to mid-thigh on her. Gwen looked around for any observers before snatching it off the rack and moving towards the dressing room as quickly as she dared without attracting attention.

"Two," she announced somewhat breathlessly as she dropped the garments on the counter, making sure the dress lay over the nightgown.

The bored clerk, a teenager with jet black hair, too much eyeliner and a lip piercing, looked up from her texting. "Ya need to wear underwear when trying on bathing suits and lingerie," she said as she slid the plastic number across the desk, reciting from memory the line she had been taught.

"Thanks, yes, I'm covered," Gwen babbled, blushing furiously at the reminder and the unintended double entendre. Grabbing everything, she made her way to the cubicle she had used earlier in the week. She was somewhat disappointed to see only a young man, about KD's age, sitting at the other end of the waiting area and out of potential viewing range. Still, this knowledge emboldened her further, and she slipped into the cubicle, carefully trying to ensure the curtain had stayed open without being seen checking to make sure the curtain had stayed open.

Finally satisfied, Gwen turned to the mirror, content to pretend the young man in the waiting area could see her. With trembling hands she unbuttoned the sundress, letting it fall to the floor to expose her blue bra and panties. Gwen hesitated, examining herself in the reflection, acutely aware her nipples were straining against the fabric that covered them. Casually she reached for the black dress, imagining the man was watching her every move. Gwen slipped it over her head, made some adjustments—and surprised herself by pronouncing it too conservative. Tim deserves to be seen with something nicer than this, she decided, and quickly removed it. Again, standing there in just her underwear, she paused. Now or never, Gwen thought, and steadied her hands enough to undo the clasp of the bra. It fell away to reveal her aching nipples, and the Slut goaded her to touch them while the Lady lay bound and gagged at her feet. Gwen resisted the urge this time and reached for the nightgown. It slipped over her head with a whisper, the fabric both surprisingly see through and comfortable, her breasts a softened vision beneath the garment. She stood there admiring the look, rotating her hips, pushing her chest out, putting one leg, then the other, forward.

Decision made, Gwen carefully removed the garment and hung it. She paused before dressing, her inhibitions washed away to the point where she cupped her breasts with both hands, a small wave of pleasure washing over her, before she reluctantly donned her bra and dress. Satisfied everything was in order, she grabbed the dress and nightgown and turned to leave.

The young man had moved and was now grinning at her through the gap in the curtain. She blushed, averting her eyes as she moved into the hallway, and Gwen was intent on dropping both garments on the desk and leaving at a run. The Slut held her to plan. "I'm taking one," she announced carefully as she dropped the dress in front of the teenaged clerk. Not waiting for a response, she moved back into the lingerie section to find a register. Gwen studied the middle-aged woman ringing up her purchase, looking for any sign of disapproval from the clerk, but could not find anything to feed her paranoia. Sale completed, she hurried from the store and to her car.

That guy saw you pretty darn close to naked, the freed Lady screamed. And he might have seen you touch yourself!

Kinda cool huh? the Slut replied, smile on her face. Think he might touch himself later?

Gwen smiled at the thought before pushing it from her mind, deciding she might be mentally ill.

It was the thought she might be cracking up that kept her from repeating her performance by the kitchen window after she arrived home. Instead, she spent the time worrying about her mental health, and what that young man might tell others about what he saw. Could she be arrested for touching her breasts in a dressing room?

Gwen did her best to distract herself by making Mac and Cheese, Tim's favorite, from scratch, reciting the recipe to herself to give her focus. He did most of the talking during and after dinner that night, regaling his wife with stories from the job site and potential customers that were lining up. Gwen's mind, however, was elsewhere.

"I'm going to bed early," she announced after an hour of watching TV. "I'm pretty tired."

"Good idea, Tim agreed. "It was a pretty late night last night. I'll be along shortly."

"Don't stay up too late." She leaned over and pecked him on the cheek before retiring.

Tim made his way to the bedroom twenty minutes later, mildly surprised to find his wife still awake and reading, more surprised to see her lying on top of the covers. He was most surprised to find her dressed in a nightgown he had never seen before. The gauzy fabric only seemed to end just below her hips, where a pair of blue panties peeked out from underneath. Despite the filminess of the material, she had chosen to leave her breasts unfettered, making them faintly visible to him.

"New nightgown?"

"Mm-hmm," she replied as he stripped down to his shorts. "I thought it might be nice to have something lighter for the summer."

"I like it," he said in a deliberate understatement as he slid under the blanket. Tim briefly thought about making his desire for a little carnal contact known, but weeknights were usually a no-go, the other night notwithstanding. Leaning over after Gwen had put down her book and glasses, he kissed her. "Good night."

His wife didn't reply, instead slipping her hand under the blankets, down to where she knew the top of his underwear to be. Her hand began to turn light circles over the hairy skin, gently smoothing and stroking. Tim lay there, unsure if he could be so lucky as to possibly have sex twice in three days. The hand dipped below the waistband, finding the head of his rapidly swelling member, and he knew it was not just his imagination.

Tim rolled to his side to kiss her. "Did, you, uhh, want to turn out the light?"

"I'm OK with it on," Gwen replied. "Unless you want me to turn it off," she added quickly.

"No, no, I'm fine with it." Well, this was a first.

Their lips met, and he began to caress his way up her hip, the garment sliding up with him, Tim very pleased not to have to pull up acres of nightgown to get to the treasures underneath. The same lack of resistance was also appreciated as he did not have to contend with her bra to gingerly place a palm on her breast. Gwen's hips began to twitch, her panty-covered crotch pressing against his thigh.

The aroused woman broke their kiss, and Tim feared he had overstepped his bounds. Gwen, however, quickly sat up while her hands went to his shorts, urgently trying to pull them down. His hands gladly went to help her as he rolled onto his back, pushing his underwear down his legs in one motion before rolling up into a sitting position and reaching for hers. He had done enough laundry as well to know that their faded condition indicated they had originally belonged to one of his daughters. He also noted a dark blue wet spot where the light blue triangles joined...Gwen raised her hips, allowing him to slide them down to her ankles, where she carelessly kicked them off. Their kiss was rejoined, Tim finding her sex while her stroking of his member became more urgent.

"I'm uhh, going to finish soon if you're not careful," Tim warned as her hand grasped and pulled more firmly.

"Ohh—okay," Gwen replied as she lay back and spread her legs. Disappointed as she was to lose the feeling of his hand between her legs, especially that close to her own orgasm, Gwen knew she had a service to perform for her husband.

Tim took her actions as the sign that foreplay was over, and that meant, as it had for all of these years, that it was time to finish in the time-honored fashion. He rolled between her outstretched legs, taking in the sight of his wife naked from the waist down and splayed before him, breasts faintly visible. That'll be one to remember for my self-abuse sessions, he mused, before lowering himself down on top of her, the tip of his length poised against her nether lips. Tim pushed forward and sank into her wetness until he could go no further.

Gwen's body was not to be denied, however. Her hips instinctively thrust up, driving her clit onto the bone of her husband's midsection. Desperately she tried to maintain the pressure against her tingling nub, legs reflexively wrapping around her Tim's waist, grinding herself into him. He was spurred by the novelty and intensity of her passion and sought to bury himself even deeper in her, driving and thrusting into her sex while legs that has spent a lifetime controlling horses sought to bring the same control from her man. His orgasm flashed, ejaculation boiling up and out his length while he buried himself in his wife's channel. His last twitch started Gwen's own climax, her legs and arms tightening so much around her husband's body he feared she might break bone—hers or his. Tim lay there in his post-orgasmic glow while Gwen shuddered through hers. Finally spent, her grip on him loosened, and her legs fell away in exhaustion.

"Wow," was all he could say as their breathing returned to normal. Tim rolled to his side of the bed and held her.

"Yeah, wow," was all Gwen could reply before rising and hurrying to the bathroom to clean up. Moments later she returned in a more traditional pair of full panties, Tim noting with satisfaction that the nightgown had stayed while a bra had been omitted. She seemed somewhat flustered and embarrassed as she turned off the light and slid under the covers, and Tim moved to comfort her.

"That was great," he rumbled while holding her. "Thanks."

"You're welcome," she replied without looking at him. "You deserve it."

Gwen lay there looking at the ceiling long after her husband had fallen asleep.

12