A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,793 Followers

Don't be ridiculous, the Lady harrumphed. You're no bisexual. You're a proper lady.

A proper lady who's had her tongue in another woman's vagina, the Slut guffawed. Again the flustered woman attempted to test herself. Did she find Natalie attractive in that way? A brief image of the two women naked and locked in an embrace flashed through Gwen's head before she angrily dismissed it.

"Whew, hot," Natalie finally said as she fanned herself before reaching for her t-shirt and pulling it over her head, revealing the ubiquitous pink jog bra. Gwen quickly began looking for intentions and threats. Was this the opening move to being seduced by her sister-in-law? How would she politely say no? Could she say no?

The Lady returned. Don't be silly, she scolded uncertainly. She knows you're not that way. She's just hot. You know how casual she is about exposing herself. The Slut said nothing, instead seizing control of Gwen's hands and guiding them to the buttons of her shirt, unbuttoning until the blouse lay open to her navel, white bra exposed to the sunlight. "Yes, it is." The Lady muttered darkly, but was unable to reverse the unveiling

"We should probably get back down the hill," Natalie said quietly, rising from her seat and moving to the horses. Gwen quickly agreed and joined her, deliberately leaving the buttons undone after her sister-in-law made it clear her t-shirt would remain off. The pair slowly began their descent back down to the barn.

"So, did Tim ever ask for more details about you your boss?" The sound of Natalie's voice surprised Gwen as the cicadas sang about them. "You know, what you did, exactly?"

"Once or twice after we were first married, but I told him I didn't want to talk about it and he stopped asking."

"Maybe you should tell him."

"Oh God, no! I couldn't do that! He'd think I'm a slut or a whore!"

"He already knows you two were together. If he's asking for details, it's probably because he finds it interesting. Like Adam finds me and Liz interesting," Natalie added with a smile. "Give him some stroke material."

Gwen did her best to sound indignant. "Tell him he was not the first to have intercourse with his wife, but a woman with a rubber penis attached to a belt around her waist was? Or that the mother of his children used to practice her riding posture sitting on her boss's face? I don't think so!"

"He's a guy. I'm sure his imagination has made up all sorts of lurid storylines about you and the immortal Miss Ritter. What do you think he thinks about when he jacks off?"

"I don't know. I don't even know for sure he does...that. I've never seen him." The way Tim so casually stroked himself to orgasm on her made Gwen doubt her words.

"He's a guy," Natalie repeated. "He does. He's just discrete. Ask him if he does, and what he thinks about. Maybe you might be able to give him some new material, or get some ideas for ways to play together that you both like."

Gwen grunted noncommittally, another line of thought added to those already swirling around her head. They arrived back at the barn almost without her realizing it, Gwen rebuttoning her shirt as they covered the last few yards before breaking into the clearing.

"Swim?" the blonde asked after the horses were groomed and turned out into the paddock.

"Sure," Gwen answered. The urge to just go straight to the pool, strip down and dive in seized her, but the Lady firmly squashed that idea. Instead, she began the walk to the house for her suit and some towels. There was no doubt in her mind as to what her sister-in-law would be wearing, and she envied her.

"I'll meet you up there," Natalie called out as she headed for her car. "Need to get something."

Once inside, Gwen gave the one-piece only a cursory glance before settling on the bikini. She began to reach for the robe, but stopped. No. No robe. Gathering the towels, she stepped out of the house wearing what she considered to be next to nothing.

She arrived at the top of the hillock to find Natalie standing by the table, pouring wine into two plastic cups, wearing less than next-to-nothing. "No glass around the pool," she said with a smile as she handed her sister-in-law the drink. "Safety first." Natalie continued on to the pool steps with her glass, Gwen watching her swaying buttocks and smooth, supple back with a mix of interest and concern as she took the first steps into the water and waded in up to her breasts. Maybe this isn't a good idea after what you two just talked about, the Lady warned ominously, but Gwen steadfastly ignored her.

Setting down the towels and taking a sip before putting the wine on the table, she turned back to the pool to find her sister-in-law looking back up at her expectantly. "You know you don't need to wear that, right?"

"So I see," Gwen replied. "I'm sure one of the crews would love to come back early for parts and find me in my birthday suit. But they'll think they died and went to heaven if they see you."

Natalie rolled her eyes. "Nawww, I've got saggy boobs and Mom butt. You, you're all smooth lines and toned muscle. Besides, a boss who writes the paychecks and shows 'em her titties? You'd be Employer of the Year."

Gwen briefly eyed her sister in law's chest just below the surface. Saggy? Not a chance. That was a pair she would kill for. And she knew her behind was plenty inviting for any man who watched it bounce away from them. Still, the urge to show Natalie what she had, perhaps to be admired, overcame any fear of being caught. She nervously scanned the surroundings for unwelcome guests, briefly wondering if they would really be so unwelcome after all. Sweep completed, she quickly untied the knots holding her top in place before letting it drop near the stairs and ducking a bit to walk down the steps. The water had reached her knees when she stopped and stood upright, looking about nervously in a manner that reminded Natalie of a squirrel looking for predators. Gwen looked at the nude woman yards from her and scanned her surroundings again. Satisfied, her thumbs went to the sides of her bottoms and pushed them down, first one leg raised to remove them, then the other. They were flipped next to the discarded top and Gwen hurried down into the water.

"Good girl!" Natalie cried. "Doesn't that feel so much better?"

"It does," Gwen agreed. And I know what would feel even better, the Slut announced as she glanced to where the filter jet ruffled the pool's surface.

The pair just stood and enjoyed the chill of the water for a moment before Natalie managed to goad her sister-in-law out of the pool long enough to collect her wine, smiling as the nervous woman dashed across the cement and back into the relative safety of the water, all the while looking about her nervously.

"How are you holding up?"

Gwen stopped her march to the deeper end of the pool and whirled to face her sister-in-law. "Sorry?"

"How are you holding up? You really let out some heavy stuff at my house, and I'm afraid I did the same to you today. You OK with everything?"

Gwen let out a sigh and averted her eyes into her glass. "Yeah, I think so. Just something I never really thought I would ever think about again, much less talk about, but I'm glad I did. Thanks for listening. And, thanks for confiding in me," she hurriedly added.

Natalie raised her glass in a mock toast. "You're welcome and you're welcome. And what of my little revelation? Do you think I'm a two-timing slut?"

"No!" Gwen cried, and truthfully she didn't. A month ago, her answer, at least to herself, might have been much, much different, but now, it just felt like she had gained a kindred human spirit of sorts. A novel feeling, she admitted to herself.

"Are you going to tell Tim about me?"

"No!" Gwen repeated. "Why would I?"

"You can if you want. You've got one of the good ones there and I trust him. I always have. Besides, your daughters already know. Why should he be the only one in the dark? Besides, might get you some hot lovin'. Nobody else needs to know though, alright?"

"Of course, and why did you tell Ali and KD?"

"Let's just say it came up in conversation, and leave it at that for now."

The two fell silent for a moment, Gwen wondering how she would ever insert that revelation into polite conversation. "Hey Tim, by the way, your sister-in-law has sex with girls and my brother likes it." Yeah, that would work just fine. She also really wanted to know more about Natalie and her daughters, but her sister-in-law's tone made it clear now was not the time to discuss it.

"Did you get to use your gifts over the weekend?"

Gwen looked up to see Natalie smiling at her.

"Uhh, no, with Tim home..."

"What did he think of them?"

"Oh, he doesn't know about them. Just our secret, OK?"

Natalie laughed. "Secrets between spouses can be bad, remember?"

Gwen smiled and looked back into her glass, for some reason suddenly reminded of her nudity.

"Tell him," Natalie commanded. "At the very least, ask him about what he does for fun when you're not available, maybe give him the chance to ask you things that might let you tell him about your toys...or Miss Ritter..." The thought of discussing her old boss with Tim petrified Gwen, but she realized that her growing curiosity about her husband's body also included his views on sex. Maybe she would ask, if the time was right.

"And," she continued, "I want you to go in there after I leave, think up the nastiest, dirtiest fantasy you've never dared have, and use those toys to give yourself an orgasm that will straighten the curls in your pubes. I'm going to take off now so you can have plenty of time to play before everybody starts coming back."

"No, I can't do that," Gwen demurred. "Maybe Tim will want to, you know, tonight and I want to be ready for him."

"You can do both. Hell, surprise him and put on a show tonight. But you will make yourself cum before he gets home, am I clear?"

"Really, I can't—"

Natalie moved closer, now just inches from the woman anxiously trying to avoid eye contact. "Look, I'm sure you have to be at least a little worked up after all our talking and skinnydipping I know I am, and if I've got the house to myself when I get home, I've got a fantasy all ready to go. Do it."

Gwen hesitated. She wanted to ask Natalie what her fantasy was, but decided that would be too personal. Maybe she could offer the use of her toys and one of the girls' rooms so she wouldn't have to delay what she so obviously intended? Maybe she would stay to ensure Gwen kept her end of the proposed bargain?

Now, that's crazy, the lady pronounced. Ask your sister-in-law to use your house while she fills herself with a giant black penis? And what would you be doing while she was pleasuring herself in your daughter's bed? Gwen's mind filled with an image of herself in her bed, vibrator between her legs, quickly switching to her standing over Ali's bed watching Natalie jam the giant tool into her sex. Gwen decided against making that offer today.

"I'll...I'll try, but I can't promise anything."

"You'll do it. Or you'll answer to me." Natalie moved forward and kissed her on the cheek. Gwen wondered if this was the beginning of something more, and whether she would resist. Instead, she was vaguely disappointed when the nude woman pulled away. "Gotta go." The two women climbed from the pool, Gwen wrapping herself in her towel while Natalie pulled her bra and t-shirt on. She reached for her jeans and stopped. "Hey Gwen, can I borrow this towel? I'll bring it back next time."

"Of course, but what for?"

Smiling, Natalie bent forward and again kissed her sister-in-law on the cheek. "Go play."

"I will, but Natalie, what do you want the towel for?"

"For cover, if I get stopped." She smiled and let herself through the gate, jeans and towel in hand.

"Aren't you going to put your pants on?" Gwen cried.

"Nope!"

"You're crazy!"

"You're not." The half-nude woman walked down the hill towards her car, butt swaying saucily. Gwen couldn't be sure, but it really looked like her sister-in-law didn't even bother to cover herself with the towel once she sat down, just throwing it on the passenger seat as she got in. She stood there, watching as the vehicle moved down the driveway and beyond the trees. Alone again, she looked about, removed her own towel, and went back down the hill wearing less than when she had come up, albeit at a much quicker pace.

Once inside the house she slowed again, loving the illicit thrill of her total nudity. Gwen took her time, strolling about the house, straightening a pile of magazines on the coffee table before placing the recycling in the bin by the garage door for Tim to move later, bum thrust high in the air as she completed each chore, offering herself to whoever might be watching. Still, she was on full alert, listening for the sound of trucks pulling into the yard.

She straightened and stretched languidly, breasts pushed out in presentation to her imaginary audience before slowly walking up the hallway towards her bedroom. I told you, the monster is out of the cage, the Lady shrieked. First you practically throw yourself at your sister-in-law, then you strut about the house like a whore on display, and now you're going to touch yourself!

The reminder of her willingness to allow her relationship with Natalie to advance to something terribly wrong did give Gwen pause. Sex with a woman was what got her in trouble in the first place, sex behind Tim's back would be unforgivable. Thankfully it didn't get to that, she told herself, and I won't let it get that far again.

The best way to avoid that situation in the future is to take the edge off before hand, the Slut counseled. Maybe you could see how it works right now? Gwen agreed—she could have no other sexual partner other than Tim, but maybe using the toys would be an acceptable outlet for her newfound urges? It seemed to work for Natalie.

And Natalie has sex outside of marriage, with women, the Lady cautioned in a guilt-by-association kind of way, but Gwen chose to ignore this, too. Gently closing the bedroom door behind her, she moved to the closet and pulled out her riding boots. Vibrators and dildo were removed and taken to the bed, boots left out should she have to hide quickly. Gwen carefully laid the black staff on the bed as if it were a loaded weapon that might go off, then put the Magic Wand next to it while she tested the rabbit. Sliding both switches up the handle produced a frantic vibration while the faux-penis head rotated, causing the white ball bearings to circle the shaft. She smiled and knew from experimentation when she first unpacked it that the intensity of the vibration and speed of the rotation could be controlled by sliding the switches back. She turned the humming object off and put it on the bed before reaching for the Wand. Gwen plugged it into the surge strip on her side of the bed and thumbed the black rocker switch. A deeper, heavier vibration rumbled through her hand, and switching it to the low setting seemed to only slightly reduce the intensity. She switched it off and put it back next to the dildo. She was ready.

Gwen took a deep breath and gingerly climbed over the toys to lie in the center of her marital bed, where Tim had given her so much pleasure lately. And now, she was going to give herself that pleasure. A wave of guilt washed over her, both from the fact that masturbation was wrong as well as the fact that she was depriving Tim of what was rightfully his to provide, but the Slut fought back with the full power of the woman's arousal. Don't be silly, her conscience cried. It's natural, it's good for you! It doesn't seem to be doing Natalie any harm. And it sounds like your daughters agree with her, too.

Not fair, the Lady warned. Your sister-in-law is off limits when you're thinking about this nastiness, and your daughters are way, way off limits.

The Slut continued on, unabashed. And you're not taking anything away from Tim. He can have you any time he wants—if he wants to fuck you until you walk funny, more power to him. This is just for those times when he's not available...

Gwen lay back and closed her eyes. The uncertainty and guilt were still there, to be sure, but the arousal had won. Images began to form...back when she had practiced with Miss Ritter's vibrator, the only things that had come to mind were of her experiences with her mentor. Gwen knew those were sensitive, too dangerous to be used now. She searched for something else.

An image of the dressing room at Crandall's began to take shape, where she was undressing for Tim while he sat looking through the partially-closed curtain. She stripped for him, turning and thrusting her breasts out in his direction while she looked over her shoulder into the mirror at her firm butt. Gwen turned her attention to her husband to find him sitting in his chair, pants now open, his hand fisting his erection while he stared into her cubicle despite the other men who had magically appeared and now sat around him. Lost in her building fantasy, Gwen's left hand began to gently stroke an erect nipple while the right strayed to her crotch, drawing a line up and down her downy-covered slit.

Emboldened by Tim's display, Gwen turned to her fantasy audience, bending over at the waist to adjust the heels she was wearing, heels she would never wear in real-life, taking her time to tease. After an impossibly long time in this position, she brought herself up just enough to put both hands on the wall in front of her and spread her legs to give Tim and the watching men a clear view of her sex. Gwen's hand went between her legs in this lewd display to stroke and open her flower to the watching men while her very real finger began to stroke her clitoris.

Gwen opened her eyes long enough to find the rabbit and place the head at her opening while the ears nestled against her bud. An inexperienced thumb managed to find the controls and slide them up enough to generate very pleasant sensations wherever the vibrator touched her.

Rough hands—Tim's rough hands—grabbed her by the waist and pulled back until she was impaled on his cock. He was not gentle with her, not like he was in real life. In her fantasy, he pounded into her, hips slapping noisily against her ass while she remained bent over for his use. The audience was still there, she knew, curtain now pushed wide open and they were stroking themselves to the perverted show in front of them. Tim grunted and hissed as his spurts began to fill her. Satisfied, he pulled out. "Show 'em what I gave you," Tim growled.

The order from her husband helped complete the rabbit's work, and Gwen began to cum. The vibrator and the hand that held it were trapped between tightly-clenched thighs. She fought to keep from crying out as she had been taught to do all those years ago, not questioning why it still was required. All she could focus on was the orgasm, the waves of pleasure rolling through her, making her breathing ragged and forced.

The waves eventually passed, and Gwen's muscles began to relax. Nervously she checked for the guilt and shame that had always accompanied her self-given climaxes before. They were there, but not strong, not overwhelming. If it got no worse than this, the alert woman decided, then it was bearable, especially when compared to her climax.

Go again? the Slut suggested. You didn't even touch your BBC. Gwen smiled. Maybe one more...

A giant black penis, deep inside you. Won't that be a surprise for your husband when he walks through the door any moment now? The Lady warned. Gwen glanced at the alarm clock. Maybe not any moment, but close enough to not risk it, she decided. She reluctantly put her toys away, dressed, and headed for the office to catch up on overdue paperwork.

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,793 Followers