A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,789 Followers

"OK, stand up." Natalie laid the towel she held on the bed. "You can leave your top on if you want, but the pants gotta come off for this to work."

Gwen undid the button and slid down the zipper, pushing them down about her ankles and stepping out of them.

Natalie smirked. "Still gonna be tough with your undies on." They joined her pants.

"Better. OK, lay back on the towel."

Gwen climbed on to the bed and positioned herself so her head was on the pillows and her bottom was on the upper edge of the towel, her legs drawn together.

"OK, scooch down—get your butt down far enough so your legs dangle off the end."

Again the bottomless woman moved, doing her best to keep her legs together while she approached Natalie. Her hands lay stiffly at her side as closed her eyes, too embarrassed to watch what was happening at the foot of the bed.

A pillow was placed under her head. She didn't see her sister-in-law retrieve the basin of water, scissors, and razor, and return to where she lay. She did feel her firm grip about her left ankle though, the hand gently pulling her leg up and out until her heel rested on the edge of the bed. Gwen's eyes popped open in surprise, long enough to confirm it was Natalie who had a hold of her, then squeezed shut again, believing that not seeing was not knowing. Her other ankle was grasped and her leg placed the same way, and she was in position that reminded her of a gynecological exam. She felt the presence of another body close by her opened thighs, then her sister-in-law's gentle voice. "I'm going to start now. Don't be nervous, I've got this."

Gwen felt the soft touch of Natalie's hand on her pubic mound, gently ruffling the verdant patch of hair. A tuft was gently grasped and pulled, the snick of the scissors relieving the tug of the hair. The hand and scissors worked quickly and in tandem, moving around and across, the tugging becoming less as cold metal began to occasionally make contact with her skin. Gwen could feel the occasional pulls begin to move further down, into the space between her spread thighs.

The hand and scissors moved all about her sex, cutting stray hairs here, taking a clump down close to the skin there. Gwen lay stiffly, doing her best to remain still as Natalie worked, fearful of what a stray cut might do.

She was brought back to full alert as her hand roughly brushed the remaining hair on Gwen's mound, then repeated the process between the junction of her thighs, a finger coming dangerously close to slipping between her lips. "Getting there," Natalie muttered. "Need you to hold still now." She could hear the contents of the basin being splashed, and was startled as the skin beneath her greatly thinned patch was wetted down, the feeling a shock despite the warm water. The shaving cream that was liberally applied next was no less surprising.

Gwen's eyes remained screwed shut as the blade first glided against her skin, high and to the left of her mound, occasionally finding resistance as it met stray hairs. Natalie continued to work, down between her sister-in-law's legs, razor gliding perilously close to the tender skin of Gwen's labia.

"With all that hair, I never realized you've got such cute little pussy lips," Natalie murmured as she worked. "So delicate. Not like my big ole' mudflaps."

Gwen was speechless. Politeness required she say something, but she was talking about her flower petals! Not that Gwen had ever really noticed them before—she didn't spend a lot of time looking at herself in that region, and she had just assumed that she and Natalie—and all women, for that matter, just had the same equipment.

"I think yours are beautiful," was all she could manage before the Lady shut her up. She mustn't think you were looking there!

"Thanks," Natalie chuckled, "but mine look like big old dangly elephant ears. Nothing like yours. Yours are even smaller than Liz's."

There were several slow scrapes across the skin below her opening, and she felt another towel being worked through her crotch, mopping up any excess shaving cream and fluffing the remaining covering. There was a pause, and Gwen thought the embarrassing exercise finally finished. To her shock, a finger—Natalie's finger—pushed between her folds and found the ring of her opening before quickly coming up between her lips and over her clitoris. Gwen's eyes flew open to find her sister-in-law holding a hand mirror, smiling mischievously. "I like it. Wanna look?"

She took the mirror from her and clumsily tried to position it while craning her neck to get into the optimal viewing position. It was gone! Not all of it, but the unruly mop that had run from her mound down between her legs was now a trim, silky vee, the point balanced just above her clitoris. Natalie had taken off even more than Gwen's attempts at getting it to where her bikini would hide the remainder. The view between her legs particularly fascinated her. She had never really looked down there before, and she really examiner her sex for the first time. Bare skin formed strips from either thigh to the dusky line of her bare slit, the deep shading a sharp contrast to the pale skin on either side. Gwen looked up at her sister-in-law in wonder, then back down into the mirror. "It's certainly different," was all she could manage.

"It'll grow back if you don't like it," Natalie said with a bit of disappointment in her voice.

"No, no, I like it," Gwen said hurriedly, anxious to show her appreciation for her sister-in-law's efforts. And in truth, she did, it was just very new and very exposing.

"Well, too late now if you don't," Natalie said with a smile as she reached for the mirror. "Lay back and let me finish."

Gwen did as she was told before even asking to think what might be left. The snap of a plastic lid was followed by the sensation of cool liquid on her now-exposed skin. "Baby oil," Natalie explained. It'll help the spots I just shaved." Her hands worked on smoothing the oil around, doing her best to keep it out of the remaining triangle of hair. A finger raced to catch a stray drop running down the patch below Gwen's opening, stopping it just before it reached her rosebud, bringing it back up and around the now smooth surface. The finger made three trips up her slit this time, once for each side of her lips, and once straight up the middle. Gwen flinched each time, but did not stop her.

"Much better." Gwen's eyes again flew open, and she vowed not to close them again. Liz stood next to her upturned knee, looking down in approval. "You've got such a beautifully petite body, the fur coat you had between your legs just looked way out of place. I think that's a much better look for you."

Gwen would have closed her legs in modesty if not for her sister-in-law between them. "Uhh, thank you?"

Liz smiled. "Nat, leave the stuff out and you can do me next."

"Be happy to."

Gwen scrambled to get off the bed, a sudden urge to cover herself coming over her. "I should, uhh, probably get ready for bed," she explained as she reached for her underwear. "Am I on the couch?"

"No underwear tonight," Natalie cautioned. "Let that baby oil sink in. And you're in here tonight."

"But where are you going to sleep?"

Natalie gave her a patient smile. "Liz lets me use some of her bed."

The light suddenly went on in Gwen's head. "Of course! How could she be so stupid?

"Oh—yes—right—I had completely forgotten that you and she, uhh, you two..." Both Lady and Slut were in agreement for once and counciled her to just shut up.

Natalie smiled. "You OK with that? I kinda thought you might just assume..."

"No it's fine, really. You two, uhh, sleep well together, I just, umm, am going to get ready for bed now, long day tomorrow..."

Natalie kissed her on the cheek. "You sleep well, too. See you in the morning."

"There are fresh towels in the bathroom across the hall," Liz told her as they gathered up the shaving supplies. "Help yourself to whatever's in the kitchen if you're up before us...just yell if you need anything."

Gwen looked at the floor as she smiled and nodded. The door was quietly shut behind the retreating pair, and she was alone in the strange bedroom. She quickly stripped down to her bra and socks before putting on her nightgown—the idea that she would have to go without panties in somebody else's house was foreign enough, anything less was completely out of the question.

She could hear Liz and Natalie in the kitchen cleaning up as she crossed the hall to the bathroom. The house was dark when she re-emerged, the only illumination coming from a nightlight and the glow of lamps escaping from underneath bedroom doors.

Gwen slid under the covers of her bed and turned out the lamp. She lay there in the dark, looking at the ceiling, trying to calm her nerves, listening to the soft, muffled voices of the two women in the next room. She remembered Tim telling her more than once how housing development builders tended to use materials and techniques that were just good enough to finish the project, and the sound-blocking qualities of the wall separating the two rooms were proof. While their words were indistinguishable, she could tell from the tone and inflection who was speaking.

The Lady insisted she stop listening in on their private conversation, but Gwen found it hard to shut it out. Instead, she began to dissect her 'haircut', step by step. Had Natalie really touched her down there? The shaving was one thing, but her sister-in-law's fingers running through her most private spot? Maybe she was checking for shaving cream and making sure she got the oil everywhere, Gwen reasoned. It couldn't have been intentionally inappropriate.

The soft squeak of the bed on the other side of the wall interrupted her deliberation. Somebody had lain down on it. Natalie or Liz, she wondered. A second squeak a few moments later made the point moot. They had lowered their voices, but their closeness to the wall negated the effect. Gwen's thoughts began to drift into the next room despite the Lady's protests. Were they just sharing the bed tonight, or would there something more? Were they in each other's arms, were they dressed? The sound of the bed squeaking with enough force to suggest two bodies were on the move, followed by a giggle, almost certainly Natalie, answered several of her questions.

The bed continued to play tattletale for the next forty five minutes, the headboard occasionally making contact with the wall telling her it was not a case of restless sleepers. Murmurs and more soft laughter came from the next room, and Gwen couldn't be sure whether she was imagining the occasional sigh or moan. There was no doubt in her mind, though—she was listening to two people having sex, to her sister-in-law having sex, to her sister-in-law having sex with another woman. The Lady had long ago given up trying to get her to stop, to maybe go sit in the living room for a bit until they were finished. For the first time, Gwen was listening to the sounds of female passion.

Eventually there was a soft wail, a cry she knew was not pain or fear but unrestrained pleasure, followed by another a few moments later. There was some more murmuring, more soft laughter, then silence. Gwen desperately wanted to reach under her gown and touch her naked sex, to give herself the pleasure she had heard in the next room, but there was no way that was going to happen tonight. Not in somebody else's house, not in somebody else's bed, and especially not with the admission that the sound of her sister-in-law's orgasm had brought her to this state. The nerves over what tomorrow would bring returned to eventually drive any desire out of her. She slept fitfully.

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,789 Followers
12