A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 16

Story Info
Gwen's photo shoot.
7.4k words
4.77
87.6k
41

Part 16 of the 85 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,789 Followers

The alarm in the next room awoke Gwen at 6am. She had not slept much, only dropping off after she had finally risen at one point to put on her underwear, sure the oil that Natalie had applied the night before had dried.

She lay there a moment, hearing the squeak of the bed on the other side of the wall as two bodies rose from it, debating whether to get up and shower first or go to the kitchen for coffee. Before she could do either, there was a soft knock on her door as it opened a crack, not enough that Gwen could see who it was.

"Gwen? Rise and shine. Places to go, things to do, people to see, pictures to take. C'mon and have a cup of coffee with us, honey."

"Thanks Natalie, I'm up. Be right there." Coffee would make showering and dressing a bit easier, she decided. The robe she had brought was thrown over the gown she wore, and she made her way to the kitchen.

Her sister-in-law was already there, pouring coffee from the maker that had started ten minutes before the alarm went off, her bare bottom peeking from underneath a t-shirt emblazoned with her alma mater. So much for modesty, Gwen wryly noted.

Natalie turned, mug in hand, and leaned to kiss her on the cheek. "Mornin' sweetie. Sleep well?"

"Not really..."

"I'm sorry. Strange bed, missing a handsome stud beside you, nerves, or all of the above?"

"Nerves," she replied as she took the cup from her hands. She was not about to admit that the previous day's activities and sounds had been a factor as well.

"Well, hopefully you got enough sleep to be on your game today. Aren't you excited? I know I am."

"Scared as all get out, thank you very much."

Natalie laughed as the pair sat down at the small table. "I wish you wouldn't be. You'll end up loving this, you'll see!"

"'Morning," Liz called out softly as she glided around the corner. Gwen instantly felt self-conscious. Where she knew she had bed head, sleep lines and a slightly disheveled appearance, Liz looked as elegant as ever in a full-length black satin robe tied loosely about her waist, her red mane flowing down her back like it had just been carefully brushed.

"'Morning" the others replied as she took a mug on the counter before continuing on to the refrigerator. The robe gaped open as she bent to pull milk from a lower shelf, and Gwen caught sight of a bare breast, larger than hers, capped by a pink nipple. She guiltily looked away.

Liz straightened and put the carton on the table before casually untying the robe, flipping it open and loosely retying it, making it apparent she wore no underwear whatsoever underneath. Gwen caught a glimpse of her shaved sex and wondered if that too was Natalie's handiwork.

"See anything you want to eat?"

Gwen's eyes flew from the waist of the woman standing before her to her eyes. Liz smiled down at her, a knowing look on her face. The seated woman's face turned hot. "Uhh, thank you, no, I'm not really hungry."

"Somebody's nervous," Natalie said with a sympathetic laugh, rubbing her forearm for support.

"Just remember that Barry and Sandra have seen it all many, many times before, stuff a lot more graphic than you're going to do today for sure, and that the end result is going to be something your husband will treasure for the rest of his life. I was pretty nervous too, until we got to work."

"You've had these kinds of pictures taken before?" Gwen asked, surprised that the cool, collected woman in front of her had ever been nervous in her life.

"Not exactly. Mine were a little more extreme. Barry asked me to pose for some artistic nudes, and boy was I nude. Of course, so was the poor guy I was posing with. His nerves were a bit more apparent until he got into it as well.

Anyways, help yourself to whatever you can find. I've got to start getting ready for work." Liz swept out of the room as elegantly as she had entered, coffee in hand.

"You should probably start getting ready, too. I'm sure they'll want us there earlier than later so Sandra can do up your hair and makeup." Natalie rose, kissed her on the top of the head, and followed Liz down the hallway.

Gwen took two more sips before deciding she could not delay the inevitable any longer. She made her way back to her room, the sound of the shower in the master bath coming through Liz's open bedroom door. A quick glimpse of Natalie moving about confirmed she had discarded what little cover she had worn in the kitchen.

With a sigh, Gwen gathered her things and moved to the guest bathroom. She admired the look and feel of her new hairstyle after she had stripped down, running her fingers over the now bare skin while looking at herself in the mirror. The smooth feel where for many years there had been thick, curly hair fascinated her. Her hand continued its exploration after she stepped into the shower, even as the excitement and dread of what she was about to do again crept over her.

She called Tim after she had finished her preparations and returned to her room. She did her best to hide her nerves from him, trying to turn the conversation from her activities to his own, and was relieved when she was able to end the call and send him over to the shop.

Gwen returned to the living room to find Natalie and Liz saying their goodbyes. Despite the activities she had heard the night before, she was a little surprised by the quick kiss they shared before Liz moved to where she stood, hugging her and kissing her cheek. "You'll do great," she said with a smile. "May I see them when they're done?"

"Of course," Gwen replied politely after figuring out she was referring to the photos, having never considered the possibility that someone else might actually want to see them. "I doubt they'll be much to look at, though."

"I think you're wrong," Liz called over her shoulder as she scooped up her briefcase and headed for the door. "Don't forget to lock up."

Natalie turned the SUV onto a dirt road forty five minutes later, past a large wooden sign for "The Inn at Little Falls", and up another quarter mile up through fields to a large house sitting on a low rise. A couple of cars were already parked in front of the white porch that ran the length of the front, two well-dressed middle-aged men standing at the top of the broad wooden steps.

"Norman! Steven! How nice to see you again!" Natalie called as she climbed up towards them, Gwen in tow. Hugs and kisses were exchanged between the three before the man on the left separated himself and turned to Gwen.

"Hello, I'm Norman Hewitt and this is my partner, Steven Marcotte," he said gesturing to the man behind him. Welcome to the Inn at Little Falls. You must be Gwen?"

"Yes, sir," she replied, taking the offered hand.

"Barry and Sandra are already here, setting up for you," Steven told her as he and Natalie moved towards the main doorway. "We have a couple who stayed with us last night and are just getting ready to leave, and then the place is yours for the day!"

"Barry asked for the Garden room for the morning," Norman explained as he escorted Gwen up the remaining stairs. "But if you or he want something different, just let us know. We've got an empty house until tomorrow night."

"We were going to use that room, but you still had guests in it when we got here," Natalie called out as they moved down a wide hall towards the back of the house. "But we got to use the garden after they left!"

"I'm sure it will be fine," Gwen told the handsome man next to her, "Mr. McCall would know better than I."

The hallway ended at a partially open oak door. Natalie disappeared into the room, and there was the sound of a man and woman greeting her enthusiastically.

Gwen hesitated, suddenly unwilling to take those last steps and turn the corner. Another step to this fantasy becoming real, to becoming the slut her mother had always warned her about. Natalie's head popped back through the doorway, an expectant smile on her face. With a deep breath, Gwen moved forward.

She entered the room and had to stifle a laugh. The photographer of her fantasies, the thirty-something hunk, was actually a slightly potbellied man in his early sixties, his six-foot-two frame topped by a by a crown of silver hair surrounding a shiny bald head. A trimmed silver-white beard stretched across his jaw from ear to ear.

A deep rumble filled the room. "Gwen? Barry McCall. It's a pleasure."

Gwen reached for the massive paw being offered her. "Thank you for taking the time to do this—"

"Again, my pleasure. Your pictures, particularly your equestrienne shot, told me I had an exquisite subject to work with, but I must admit, they did not do you justice."

"Pictures?"

"I sent Barry some photos of you," Natalie hurriedly explained. "To give him an idea of what you looked like. Some things we had taken at family get-togethers. I had a photo of you at a dressage competition that I sent, too."

A tall woman, perhaps only a couple of inches shorter than the man who had been screening her, stepped forward. "Sandra McCall," she said offering her hand. Gwen took it and looked up at the woman. She was in her mid-fifties at least, carefully coiffed blonde hair piled on top of her head, a figure that showed just a hint of middle-aged spread. "I'm here to make sure my husband makes you look every bit as beautiful in your photos as you are in real life."

Gwen blushed as Barry continued on. "I don't think we'll be needing you much today, dear. Maybe highlight those stunning eyes a bit, get her hair just so...she's one too much makeup would be a waste on. Of course, what you will be wearing—or not wearing," he said with a conspiratorial grin, "will have an effect on that as well."

"Let me go get her things," Natalie called out and left the room.

"I, uhh, let her pick out what I should wear. I have no idea about this kind of thing," Gwen explained.

"Natalie gave me an idea of what you and she had in mind...you're doing this for your anniversary, right?" Gwen nodded. "Then what ever you think your husband would like is what will work. Business outfit, lingerie, chicken costume..." Another disarming grin.

Sandra motioned to a nearby tray. "The boys brought in some breakfast. Would you like something before we start? Perhaps a Mimosa?"

"I'm, uhh, not sure what that is..."

"A mimosa? It's champagne and orange juice. Some triple sec, too, if you want to be official, but we don't have any of that this morning, I'm afraid."

The Lady was shocked. Alcohol for breakfast? Unthinkable! The Slut argued that to decline might be rude. Gwen hushed them both. Breakfast or not, a drink—just one, she cautioned herself—would certainly help her nerves. "I'd like that—thank you." A fluted glass appeared in her hand, and Natalie appeared soon after carrying the white box from Sensual Sensations and a duffle bag. Gwen sipped nervously while the package was opened and the duffle unzipped. A lacy pair of black panties was produced first, and she caught herself breathing in deeply at the sight of the corset as it was removed from the tissue paper it was wrapped in. Natalie held it up for the photographer's inspection while the model it was intended for blushed furiously. Barry nodded his approval and began adjusting the lighting he had brought.

"I like it. Can never go wrong with one of those. I've always wanted to find one of those old West saloons and do a dance hall girl shoot with the model in something just like that. Let me finish up with this, and I can go check on the next location while Sandra gets our model ready." The big man aimed one last spot, then turned back to the women. "Before I go, though, let's take a picture or two. Gwen, why don't you—" the photographer moved to the door and closed it before reaching for a nearby camera—"Stand right here. Just stand normally, you don't have to pose or anything. A little like a passport photo."

Gwen wasn't sure what a passport photo might look like, but she took her position, body naturally erect from years of practice, eyes up and forward.

"Well, not exactly like a passport photo. You can smile!" She did her best, and the camera clicked several times while the strobe flashed. "Excellent," he pronounced, paging through the results in the viewfinder. "I'll be back in a bit." Barry left the room, solid footstep echoing down the corridor.

"Ready to get started?"

The stylist's question startled Gwen. "I guess."

"Wonderful. Why don't you get your things off and I can start your hair and makeup?"

"I brought one of my robes for you, if you'd like," Natalie volunteered, pulling a shimmering white thing out of the duffle. "At least until Barry's ready to start taking pictures?" The shaking woman gratefully accepted and retreated to the bathroom, returning a few moments later wearing the mid-thigh-length robe she been given. Sandra showed her to the chair in front of the dressing table and began to put her hair up. Makeup was next, liner applied sparingly to her eyes, a lipstick that mimicked the color of the corset artfully applied, some powder to her forehead, and the stylist evaluated the image she saw in the mirror.

"Those eyes don't need much calling out at all—they're amazing as is! And if you keep blushing like that honey, I won't need to use any of the fake kind. Now, stand up and turn towards me." Gwen rose, now empty glass in hand, which Natalie took from her, refilled, and returned. The stylist eyed the shaking woman. "Uh-huh. I think it's time for wardrobe, then we can do another check." Sandra picked up the nearby garment, pulling it back as Gwen reached for it. "Let us help you. It's just us girls. Nothing to be scared of."

The robed woman glanced at the partially open door. "Could you close the door?"

Sandra laughed softly. "Only people that might see is Barry, who's going to anyways, and the boys, who are more likely to comment on what you're wearing than not wearing. The ventilation is better in here if we keep it open. "

Gwen took another swig of her drink before putting down the glass and reluctantly untying the robe. She carefully removed it, placing it on the chair behind her, then removed her bra and panties.

"You have a beautiful figure," the stylist said as she approached to within inches of the trembling woman. Gwen held her breath and let her wrap the corset about her body. Her fingers worked quickly, securing the fasteners and settling her breasts in the cups so her nipples lay just below the top of the garment.

Sandra stepped back. "Now that's what I'm talking about." Natalie handed the partially nude woman the wispy pair of underwear she was holding, and Gwen hurriedly slipped them on. A quick examination showed they did not hide much, and even what little remained from the previous night's shearing was just barely concealed. With no small amount of embarrassment she picked at the fabric as it crossed through her crotch, adjusting it so what little fabric there was at least covered her lips. Her rear had no such cover, and the underwear disappeared between the cleft of her bottom before reappearing on her tailbone. Stockings were next, dark, gauzy hosiery that ended in scalloped lace midway up her thigh. Finally Natalie produced a pair of black heels, not the stilettos Gwen had seen in some of the portfolios, but higher than she had ever worn before, nonetheless. Sandra made a couple of adjustments and stepped back.

Gwen looked at the two women nervously. Despite her fears, she really wanted to believe that her sister-in-law's expression was one of amazement; the stylist's look seemed to be confident satisfaction. "Sweetie, you look incredible!" Natalie finally breathed.

There was a knock on the partially open door. "May I come in?" Barry didn't wait for an answer. Gwen instinctively grabbed for her robe at the perceived intrusion of this male stranger, feeling some comfort in putting it on despite how little it actually covered. "You look absolutely beautiful, Gwen," the big man rumbled, making it clear he had seen it all before she had been able to add the protective layer. "Your husband is a very lucky man, and you are a very special woman to be giving him this gift. Now, before we begin, I just want to go over some rules. The most important rule is--this is your day. What you say, goes. Pose the way you want to pose—don't be afraid to freestyle. If I ask you to do something you're not comfortable with, just tell me. You make the rules. I will take the sexiest pictures I know how using only what you want to show. Now, I may get some naughty bits in the edges of a picture, but those can be cropped out depending on what you want. I promise that you and I will be the only one who ever see all the work we'll be doing today. You get to choose what your husband sees. Let yourself go. Be as wild as you want to be, be someone you've never been before, it's our little secret." He again flashed that charming, disarming smile.

"Now I get a little carried away sometimes when I'm working and things are going well, and I may touch you to put you in a certain pose. I promise I'm not getting fresh, I'm just excited about the way the shoot is going and want to keep going while the ideas are in my head. If you don't like to be touched, just remind me or tell me I'm making you uncomfortable. So, you think we're ready to start?"

Gwen nodded dumbly, unsure what to do.

"Great! Nat, can you take the breakfast tray back to the kitchen on your way out, and Sandra, can you stash the bags and such in the bathroom for now? Gwen, why don't you take off the robe and go on over to the window?"

Natalie picked up the tray and gently kissed her sister-in-law on the cheek. "You really do look incredible. Have fun—I'll see you when you're done with the first shoot."

Gwen's heard whirled in panic. "Where are you going? You promised you'd be here with me!"

This room is too small for all of us. I'm going to take my drink and go sit and rock on the porch. Don't worry, Sandra will be here to touch up your makeup if she needs to. C'mon out and get me when Barry says he's ready for a break." With that she was gone, door left wide open behind her.

The stylist continued her trips to and from the bathroom while Barry smiled at the shaking woman. "The light's just right to start now."

"With the curtain open? Won't someone see me?"

Barry laughed gently. "Just me and Sandra. C'mon over."

Gwen did her best to control her trembling as she timidly moved into place so her back was to the glass. "Did you want to start with the robe on?" he asked softly.

"No, no, I guess not," she answered. "Unless you think I should?"

"I think the less we put between you and the camera, the better. So, how about we start without it?" She nodded and managed to slip it from her shoulders, handing it to a waiting Sandra.

"You look great, Gwen, you really do. OK, hold the curtain back with your left hand and look out the window. Put your other hand on the sill." She could hear the electronic shutter snap a few times. "Very nice. OK, keep your hands where they are, but kinda rotate your body back away a little bit, like you're turning towards me, but keep looking out the window. Good!"

The big man continued to shoot, moving from side to side with the bed between them as he did so. Gwen was breathless. She was practically naked in front of a strange man, her rear end for all intents and purposes exposed to him. The feeling that she was about to become physically ill clashed with the arousal that was growing in her.

"OK Gwen, I want you to sit on the edge of the window. Cross your legs at your ankles, put your palms on the edge, and turn your head to look out into the garden."

Again the camera clicked incessantly as the man behind it moved back and forth, up and down. "Wonderful. You feeling alright?" She found his eyes and nodded. "Good. OK, uncross your legs and spread them a little for me. Keep looking into the garden." Click-click-click. "Now look the other way." Click-click-click. "Move your legs out a little more." Barry kept shooting, Gwen's head turning back and forth while her thighs continued to creep away from each other until she was sure he could see how little her underwear actually covered.

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,789 Followers