A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can come back next weekend, if you like," Gwen quickly interjected, much to her daughter's amusement.

"Thanks, that's very nice of you, but you're right—I really need to tell my mother. I'm going to drive down to her place next weekend and tell her what happened in person. I can use it as an excuse to spend time with Marvin." She seemed to hesitate a moment, then brushed past Alison's hand and gave her a tentative hug, as if she were inexperienced in the act. "Thank you both," she said, on the edge of tears. "I don't know what I would have done at the apartment this weekend. You and your mother are godsends." She broke the embrace and moved to Gwen, their hug even longer and more fervent.

"That's my mom," Alison said, all the while thinking, that's not at all my Mom. At least it wasn't.

Gwen walked the two women out to their cars. "Cricket, I expect you to call me with updates, or if you just want to talk," she said firmly. "If you don't, I'll be calling you."

"I really don't want to bother you," the young woman said tentatively.

"If I don't hear from you young lady, you'll be hearing from me."

"I'll try. I promise."

Alison hugged her mother. "I still want to know about what you and Aunt Natalie were up to," she murmured in her ear before pulling away and heading for her car. Soon the yard was empty, and Gwen stood there, thoughts of what to tell her daughter alternating with an overall concern for Cricket.

Tim returned as Gwen was finishing dinner preparations. The couple shared their day as they ate, Gwen telling her husband of the embarrassment she had felt over Alison's discoveries and sharing of secrets, Tim detailing the local trade gossip Charlie always seem to have a wealth of.

"And did you go to those beaches he likes to go to?"

Tim laughed nervously. "Yeah, he did a slow drive by at the party cove. I think he wanted to stay a while, but I told him it looked like we were a couple of dirty old bastards in a bass boat hanging out with a bunch of day cruisers full of partiers."

"And?"

"And what?"

"Did he see what he wanted to see?" Tim guessed that the question was actually aimed at him as well.

"Well, yeah, I guess he did..." Tim replied, stressing the 'he'. Admitting to be being in the proximity of women wearing little or nothing was still dangerous territory, and the more he distanced himself from it, the better. "I mean, a lot of the girls were topless, and few didn't have their bottoms on, either...but there were guys who stripped down, too! Some of women gave Charlie a little show."

"A little show? Like how?"

"You know...dancing around, shaking their boobs, or holding them up and squeezing them together, bending over and sticking out their butts...stuff like that. Some of the girls pretended they were making out with each other."

"And the men that were with them didn't care that they were doing that?"

"Nah, they just held their beers for 'em and cheered 'em on."

Gwen said no more on the subject, and Tim wondered if she might be upset that he had been present for the lewd display. If she was, she was hiding it well, he decided, and the couple settled in for a quiet evening of TV.

"Wouldn't you have been mad if I had done that?" Gwen asked out of the blue, two hours later.

Tim looked at her, confusion evident. "Done what?"

"Made a spectacle of myself in front of strange men. Like those women you and Charlie saw today. And you said their husbands didn't even seem to care."

Her husband laughed. "Sorry, but I can't even begin to imagine you all liquored up and carrying on like that, so I guess I'd be too shocked to be angry."

"Yes, but what if I did? Wouldn't you be mad?"

Tim thought for a moment. "Nah, can't say that I would be. Those people on the boats seemed to be having a good time, Charlie had a good time, nobody got hurt. Al Murphy didn't seem too upset."

Al Murphy, owner of Murphy Motors, where they had bought their trucks for years now. "What in Heaven's name does Al Murphy have to do with this?"

"I'm almost positive I saw Al on one of the boats, and almost as sure Margaret was there, too."

"You have to be kidding me! They must have had their clothes on, right?"

"Al did—thank God, that is not something I would want to see—but Margaret, it was her—there were a couple of guys in front of her...well, she was definitely topless, and if she was wearing bottoms, they didn't do a good job of covering anything."

A mental image of the woman she had always seen sitting on the other side of the desk at the dealership filled Gwen's head. Co-owner along with her husband, Margaret Murphy was a tall, stately woman in her mid-50s, her dyed-blonde hair impeccably styled, the conservative business suit she always wore when negotiating Nelson Plumbing's next truck purchase unable to hide the fact she had a truly impressive pair of breasts. Others had snickered for years that had she presented her boobs in a more suggestive fashion, Murphy Motors might have sold a thousand more cars. That was not her style, though, Gwen knew her to be a conservative business leader who succeeded through tough negotiating rather than physical distraction.

"Oh, I'm sure it couldn't be her," Gwen said uncertainly. "I can't imagine she would ever be seen near any party like that."

"Well, you might be right," Tim answered in a tone that made it clear there was no uncertainty in his mind.

"How about you? Did you enjoy the show the women gave you? Margaret wasn't one of them, right?" The Slut presented a brief mental image of those massive boobs, presented in all their naked glory, being thrust out at Gwen's husband.

Tim felt like he was again entering dangerous territory. "No, no, she was on the boat next to Al's talking with some guys. The other women, well, they were happy to show off, and I'm a guy and we're trained to look...you're a lot more fun to look at though, because I get to look and touch."

Gwen gave him a smile that showed she appreciated his effort to make her feel special, but doubted whether it was true. "Uh-huh."

The subject was again dropped, and the couple's attention was drawn back to the TV. It was some time before Gwen rose from her chair and moved to the other side of the coffee table, facing her still-seated husband. Uh-oh, he thought, I'm about to get lectured. He was surprised to hear her tone was soft and inquisitive rather than stern. "The women who were showing off, did they start out naked, or did they take their clothes off first?"

"You mean the women at the lake today?"

"How many women are giving you shows? Of course!"

"Uhh, already naked, I guess?"

Gwen quickly peeled off her t-shirt and bra, then discarded both jeans and panties with one push to her ankles. "So, what did they do to make you look?"

Tim stared at the naked woman in front of him. "Uhh, well they danced around, you know shaking their boobs and butt. That kind of thing."

Gwen thought a moment and began to swing and undulate, turning in place as she wiggled her bottom at her seated husband. "Sorry, I'm not very good," she apologized as her ass swung back and forth suggestively. "Am I doing it right?"

"You're very good," Tim disagreed, "and you're doing it better than I ever imagined."

She turned back to him, her hips still swaying. "And you said they made their breasts shake?"

Without waiting for answer, Gwen stopped the motion of her lower body and began twisting her chest back and forth as she looked down to check on the swing of her pert mounds.

Tim was fascinated, but also had to stifle a laugh at the display of concentration Gwen appeared to be putting into getting her small mounds to violently wobble. "Just like that," he encouraged.

"Whew, that's quite a workout," she said, stopping her movement and looking up at her husband. "I guess I'm too small to really get them to move much."

"I think they looked great," Tim offered.

"So, what else did they do?"

"Well, they stuck their chests out and pushed their boobs up. A couple of 'em even licked their nipples like that." Tim wondered if he had overstepped his bounds with that one.

Gwen bent forward at the waist and mimicked what her husband had described, looking down to ensure proper form. "Well, I'm definitely too small to do that last part," she laughed.

"I can do that for you later..."

Gwen straightened and let go of her breasts, the mounds bouncing once before settling high on her chest. "What else did they do?"

Tim could not believe his luck. "They, uhh, showed us their asses—they turned around and stuck them out at us."

"Like this?"

"Well, they spread their legs some, too..." His heart nearly skipped a beat as Gwen presented her upturned ass, her pussy and asshole now clearly on display. "And one of them reached between her legs and started touching herself."

The naked woman put one hand on the floor to steady herself while the other reached between her legs and began to trace a line down her slit.

This is too fucking good to be true, Tim mused. Why not push for more? "And one of 'em reached further up and started playing with her, uhh, asshole."

"Tim!" came the voice from the other side of the legs in front of him. "Just how close did you two have to get to see that!?" Her middle finger crept up, hesitating briefly before beginning to draw circles around her crinkled opening.

"Uh, maybe thirty feet, I don't know," he said distractedly, intent on watching what her finger did next. "Charlie was driving."

"So you mentioned," she said, straightening and turning back to him. "Whew! That made the blood go to my head."

"Me too," he said with a grin as he rose. "Want to go lie down for a bit?" Gwen smiled at him in reply as she walked past on the way to the bedroom.

"You certainly look ready to go," she said as she lay there watching him undress, his erection slapping against his stomach with an audible pop as he freed it from his shorts.

"That's your fault for teasing me like that. I hope you're prepared to take care of it." Tim hurried on to the bed next to his wife and took her in his arms.

"I'd be glad to." Gwen took hold of his engorged length and lightly shook it. "Did you get like this with those women on the lake?"

"He got a little interested, yeah," Tim admitted, "but nothing like the effect your show had. They were just drunk. You're sexy as all hell."

Hands and fingers explored naked flesh while tongues danced, two orgasms building. Tim broke their embrace, and Gwen opened her legs in anticipation of being mounted. The man above her had other ideas, however, and with a wink, reached over her prone body to open the nightstand drawer beside her. Gwen blushed a bit when he withdrew her latest acquisition, the short (well, shorter than the other one, she reminded herself) fat one and held it out. "Hadn't seen this one before. Use it for me?"

Gwen gingerly took the rubber cudgel from her husband's hand and looked up at him uncertainly. The calm determination in his face left no doubt as to whether she should. Closing her eyes, she poised it before her opening, then pushed it forward to let the head rest between her inner lips.

The weight next to her on the bed shifted, and something hot, soft and slightly salty was laid on her other lips. Gwen kissed it even as a callused finger found her clit and began to circle. She slid the mass between her legs in slowly, savoring the feel of being ever so slightly stretched as the bulbous head plowed its way into her. Gwen turned her head to accept Tim's cock more fully, and the finger on her clit continued to circle. She reveled in the feeling of both her openings being filled, and wondered what it might be like to add a third—touching herself back there had certainly been pleasant, maybe something a bit more...nothing large, that would be painful, but something else...

For the second time that weekend Gwen had to remind herself not to bit down on the thing in her mouth as her orgasm pulsed through her, a particularly strong wave making almost making her groan ever so slightly around the cock she held firmly between her lips.

Tim bided his time while she came, his finger and cock both frozen in place as he watched her shudder through her climax, waiting until she appeared to relax before removing himself from her mouth and straddling her chest. Gwen's watched and felt her husband's cock press into the valley between her breasts as he leaned over her, hands pushing into the pillow on either side of her head,. "Push your tits together for me," he grumbled, and she hurried to do so, leaving the dildo firmly lodged in her opening.

He groaned as the soft flesh enveloped him, and his hips had a mind of their own as they pistoned his cock back and forth. Gwen watched in fascination as the serpent seemed to strain to reach her lips, and she stifled a giggle at the absurd thought of a forked tongue flicking out of the little mouth as it was pulled open at the apex of its thrust. On Tim's final push it was not a snake's tongue but a white jet that leapt forward. Gwen instinctively closed her eyes a millisecond before a hot bolt of wetness struck the tip of her nose and painted a gooey line across her eye. Several more pulses landed on her cheek and lips, each making her recoil into the pillow as they struck, before the serpent's flicking tongue weakened enough to coat the underside of her chin.

Tim scrambled off the bed even as the last spurt found its target. "Shit—I'm really sorry about that—really shitty aim—don't open your eyes!" He hurried back from the bathroom with a washcloth, already fearful of the wrath he likely had incurred. Gwen's eyes were still tightly screwed shut, her body shaking, he realized as he approached the bed. To his amazement, the shaking was laughter she dared not let escape through lips tightly pursed due the strand of his semen across them. His panic made him debate the merits of where to start cleaning, finally deciding to work down from where the first jet hit her. Gwen felt the cloth on her eyelid and gently took it from him to expedite the job.

Gwen took a swipe across her lips and let loose the laugh that she had been stifling, a sound that brought Tim hope that perhaps he was not going to be sleeping on the couch tonight. "When you said to keep my eyes closed, I thought that you had another surprise for me, and I couldn't imagine what you could follow up with after that!"

"Sorry, sorry," Tim repeated. "That stuff can sting when you get it in your eye. I didn't realize I had that much pressure stored up. I wasn't aiming there!"

"Are you sure?" Gwen asked with a smile. "Natalie said a lot of men like to do that."

"No, really, it was an accident!" Not completely true, he silently conceded. He had had a good idea where that first shot was going to land even has it came thundering up the length of his cock, and a desire to watch it happen had overridden his sense of what his wife might find objectionable. Each subsequent pulse had been another opportunity to correct the mistake, but he remained fascinated with the results until his orgasm had passed and common sense again took over. "Natalie said that?"

"Uh-huh," Gwen replied as she arched her neck to wipe the remains of his orgasm from below her chin. "She said Adam does it sometimes, like he's marking his territory. Anyway, can you warn me next time? I never realized how fast that stuff comes flying out! And so hot, too!" She smiled up at her husband and handed him the washcloth. "Did I get it all?"

"I think so."

Next time, Tim thought as he lay there waiting for sleep. She said that like she expected there to be a next time. He fell asleep imagining nasty ways he could make that happen.

12