A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,793 Followers

"We want to completely re-do the master bathroom. You think you might be able to give me a quote?"

"Be happy to. Give me a call, we can set up a time and place."

The naked man in front of them grinned. "Great! Got a business card?"

Tim slapped his bare thighs. "Sorry, fresh out. I can give you a phone number to call, though."

Bob turned back to where his wife was still reading. "Honey, can you bring me my phone?"

Yvette dug into a nearby bag, retrieved the requested object, and rose to bring it to where Bob still crouched. Her body was rounded as well, not fat, but curvy, full breasts sagging slightly, and she sported a neatly trimmed brunette bush between her legs.

"Tim here is a plumber," Bob told the woman now standing over the others. "We should have him come over and give us a quote on the bathroom."

"Absolutely! The sooner the better. I'm Yvette," she said, extending her hand first to Tim, then Gwen. "Sorry if my husband is being a nuisance. He can't imagine anybody out here wouldn't want to talk boats."

Gwen took the proffered hand, remembering where it had been just a little while ago. "Gwen. And this is Tim. I think it's one of his favorite subjects, as well."

Yvette smiled. "Well, it's nice to see you folks out here—I always worry the party up at Hellsapoppin Point is going to spill over down here. It's fun to go up there sometimes, but I like the quiet down here, too. Anyways, honey we really should get going. We have a lot to do at home yet, and I have something I'd really like your help with." The woman winked and smiled at Gwen.

Bob stood, his manhood now at eye level as he began typing Tim's cellphone number into his own, the Lady only slightly mollified that it was not the main business number,. "Nice to meet you both. I'll give you a call sometime next week. Hope to see you out here again—Tim, I'll give you a tour of the boat the next time if you want."

"That'd be great."

The couple collected their things and loaded them into the little raft they had brought to shore, then began the trip out, not bothering to dress.

"Seems like a nice guy," Tim said as they watched the couple climb the ladder on to the aft deck of their boat. "I think he found you real interesting."

Gwen's eyes found her husband's. "What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing, nothing. Just looked like he was trying to sneak some peeks at you."

Gwen hugged her knees closer to her chest, the Lady horrified by the prospect of being ogled while the Slut purred with the correctness of her assumption. "Of me? What more could he possibly want to see? I'm naked! There's nothing more to see!"

"Well, you're naked, but there's more...you were sitting the way you are right now, so he really couldn't get a good look at your chest, and the way you had your feet, he had a hard time seeing down here." Tim reached behind her ankles and gently stroked her lips. Gwen tucked her feet up even closer to her body in response, nearly trapping the finger petting her as she looked about nervously for onlookers. He chuckled. "He was probably hoping you'd give him a little look after the show he and Yvette gave everyone."

"You saw that?"

"Yeah," Tim admitted. "I was starting to doze off, but I looked up and saw that you were pretty interested in something. I'm guessing that from your level of interest and the fact we're still here that you weren't offended too bad?"

Gwen deflected the question. "I can't believe they did that, right here, in public, with people watching!"

"Well, it wasn't exactly Main Street downtown, but yeah, I guess it's not something you'd see every day, even on a nude beach. Maybe that's what meant about this spot having an 'adults'-only vibe' to it. It was a pretty ballsy, though, no pun intended. Hell, even the other couple took it up into the woods."

"And I can't believe that, either!" Gwen hissed in an attempt to keep the shock in her voice quiet. "She's pregnant!"

Tim smiled. "Yeah, she is, isn't she? What they're doing right now is probably how she got that way, maybe even on some other time here. I bet pregnant women need it, too." He swallowed the 'I know their husbands do,' he had intended to add. Cruel and unnecessary, he decided. What's in the past is in the past. Gwen had done what she thought best for the babies. That fact hadn't cooled the desire he had for her that seemed to grow in proportion to her midsection.

"At least she's pretty, even like that," Gwen offered. "I was a blob."

"All pregnant woman are really, really sexy in a way that non-pregnant women can't ever be," he countered. "I read somewhere it's something about it being a sign of fertility to us guys,. You were incredibly sexy back then, and you're incredibly sexy now." He placed a hand on her knee. "Want me to show you how sexy I think you are?"

"Does that mean you're ready to leave?"

"In a while. Maybe after..." Tim nuzzled her neck.

"Here? Tim, they haven't left yet—" Gwen jerked her head out to where the big cabin cruiser still lay anchored, Bob and Yvette now below deck—"and they—" she nodded to the unattended backpacks to their right-"could come back at any minute!"

As if on cue, the couple appeared from their left and passed by on the way to their belongings, the young man shooting them a quick 'you caught us' smile while the woman flashed her own guilty version.

"Yup, sexy as all hell," Tim thought as he watched the young woman's breasts, belly and ass jiggle and bounce from the effort of walking across the sand. His masturbation fantasies had quite often had Gwen in much the same condition way back then. Gwen was lost in her own observations, noting the swing of the young man's tool, his penis looking to be in much the same condition as Bob's when his wife had finished with it. They quickly sat by their backpacks, the blonde doing her best to discretely retrieve a tissue from her bag and dab between her legs.

Gwen rose and brushed nonexistent sand off her bottom. "Come on."

Tim looked up doubtfully. "You want to leave?"

"I'm going for a walk. I want to see what's so interesting back there. Would you like to come?"

Her husband grinned and scrambled to his feet, grabbing the towels as he rose. "Lead on."

Gwen made for the cut in the low berm of sand where she had seen the others disappear into. The forest beyond was dappled in streaks of sunlight breaking through the canopy, giving the shady space beneath a sleepy feel. A patch of sand lay open behind the sandy hillock, hemmed in on two sides by lush greenery. The open spot seemed to have been frequently visited, the sand flattened by blankets and bodies and then disturbed with footprints.

"Do you think this is where they were going to?" she asked, stepping into the center of the ring and turning to face Tim.

"Probably," he agreed, moving towards her, wondering if she would allow them to use the little glade as well.

He stopped just short of his goal as Gwen dropped to her knees before him, hesitating long enough for him to stop his forward motion before bending a bit and taking his semi-erect member into her mouth. Tim growled with enthusiasm and shuffled forward a few inches to slide himself more completely between her waiting lips.

Tim's length grew quickly and his wife's burgeoning oral expertise, along with the idea that somebody—mayb the couple on the beach-might find them in this compromising situation, had him close in a short time.

Gwen sensed his advanced state as well and withdrew him from her mouth with one last slow drag of her lips up his shaft. Still on her knees, she turned herself away from him and dropped to all fours. She looked back over her shoulder, her upturned rear and the look on her face clear invitations.

Tim grunted and accepted, pausing to take in the incredible sight below him before dropping to his knees behind his prize. He took a good look at the little starfish peeking out from between her spread cheeks as he lined himself up to fuck her in the way she had obviously intended. Wonder how that might feel? Don't get greedy, he grumbled to himself. You're already getting more than you ever thought possible.

Her pussy was tight but well lubricated as he pushed and slid his cock home. Tim brought his right arm around the front of her thigh, both to trap her body up against his as well as bring a finger to play on her clit. The hand of his other arm firmly palmed her breast as he began to thrust while Gwen tried to ground herself both against the thing buried in her and the finger on her button.

"Tim, are you close?" She whispered, afraid their voices might carry back to the beach.

"Oh yeah..."

"I want you to finish in me now."

"I can wait until after you have..."

"No, I want you to finish first. Please?"

The cock thrusting into her made the decision. His hands grabbed her roughly by the hips, pace and intensity quickening while Gwen's breasts swung wildly, and one final thrust was delivered so hard it nearly knocked the gasping woman off balance. Tim stiffened and emptied himself inside of her, jerking forward with each pulse, trying to go just a little deeper.

The hands loosened their grip, and one crept back to resume it's teasing of her clitoris. Gwen pulled away and stood, turning back to the kneeling man with the confused look on his face.

"Don't you want me to take care of you?" he asked, looking up.

"Not right now. Definitely later," she replied with a soft smile and a kiss to the top of his head. "I'm going to swim back to the boat. Can you bring the bag when you come back?" She didn't wait for an answer, walking past her surprised husband and out to the beach. Tim scrambled to his feet and followed as quickly as he could.

The young couple had no intentions of pretending disinterest and turned their heads to watch the older woman's re-emergence from the woods, her knees still caked with sand and the red splotch over her breast evidence as to what she had just done. Her husband's appearance a few seconds later, his still-sizeable erection bouncing and swaying as he hurried along after her, only helped confirm what they knew as soon as they had left the beach in the first place.

Gwen smiled at the pregnant woman and her husband as she passed, shyly turning her head when the young couple grinned in response. Had she been watching, Gwen would have seen that her husband received a thumps-up from the young man as well. Tim gave him a shrug and an embarrassed smile.

He watched her climbed their boat's ladder as hurried into the water. Why did she stop and leave so quickly? Was she upset? Did she suddenly get cold feet, or worse yet, a sudden burst of morality? Had they—had he-gone too far?

She didn't seem upset as he climbed on to the stern, making o effort to cover herself. "Thanks honey," she said casually as the bag was opened and towels withdrawn. Gwen left the bikini off, settling for just her t-shirt before sitting down in the passenger's seat. Tim brought the boat to life and guided it out of the inlet past the cabin cruiser, still sitting there despite Bob and Yvette's stated intentions of leaving.

Tim soon had the craft moving along at a rapid pace, anxious to return to the dock and then home, to see if Gwen really intended to satisfy her needs. He wondered why she had chosen to remain bottomless.

Beside him, Gwen slouched and spread her legs. Her hand reached for his and placed it on her mound. "Tim? Now, please?"

He dropped the throttle to idle so that his wife would have his complete attention and his fingers began to circle, stroke and push. With boats speeding by a few yards away, Gwen exploded in a breathtaking, muscle-straining orgasm.

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,793 Followers
12