A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,793 Followers

"Uh-uh."

"Do you think you can finish like this? I'm sorry, I'm not sure I can move very much right now."

The hand on her waist pulled her back to him. "Uh-huh. Don't worry, I'll take it from here."

The pounding she took was not quite so pronounced this time, only because the accelerated tempo his body demanded would not allow it. With a throaty growl, Tim buried himself deeply inside her and came.

He let out his own loud exhalation and relaxed. Gwen smiled chuckled, working herself farther back into the warm male body behind her. "I'm probably going to be sore in the morning. I don't think I've been sore since our wedding night."

"I'm sorry," he quickly answered, "I guess I got carried away."

"Don't be. I asked for it. Sometimes I like it when you, well, you know, take charge and use my body. Ravage me. It's very manly."

"Huh. Good to know. Guess we both learned something about each other tonight."

Neither moved for some time, Gwen ignoring the Lady's complaints that any leaks would likely stain the mattress cover while the Slut countered that these could be looked upon as marks of accomplishment. She contemplated the irony of being curled up against the body behind her, the same position she had been in twenty four hours before at this time. There was guilt with the realization, but a sort of awakening, as well. She had been initially very suspect of Natalie's views regarding what friends could be for each other; but she was beginning to understand the benefits of what this kind of friendship could provide—a sense of companionship between women that only they could fully understand. The physical aspect took a little more getting used to, but it was beginning to make sense as well, that perhaps it was not cheating but sharing. She loved Natalie, but the love she felt for the man softly snoring behind her was different, very real, and very, very strong—unshakeable. She hugged the arm draped just below her breasts, grateful for everything he was, for being a man, a good man, unable to imagine life without him. It was not just from the way he had treated this—thing-with Natalie, but everything he had been to her—and for her—since that day they met. She now knew that what she had called "proper and level-headed" all those years had really been cold and imperious, a slightly more-open version of her mother, and still Tim had stuck by her, always been there for her and her children. She owed him big for all of those years wasted like that. Ali and KD, too.

Gwen fell asleep that way, secure under her husband's arm as his penis softened and slipped from her, unconcerned about wet sheets or the need to pick up her toys.

***

True to her prediction, Gwen was indeed tender down there the next morning. Apparently hours spent in the saddle had not been sufficient preparation for the different kind of riding she had asked for and received. It was a good sore though, a pleasant reminder throughout the day of her pleasure the night before. And true to the Slut's words, the dried splotch on the flat sheet and the cover below was a perverse source of pride.

The ache had subsided and the sheets had been changed by the time Tim called to ask her to run a part down into town for Cliff and Mike on Tuesday afternoon. She was happy to oblige, anxious to get away from the paperwork that never seemed to stop now. Things were getting busier and busier, and she knew things would only get worse should Andrew pass his test next week and be given his own truck. Although she was disappointed Natalie would not be over on Friday, she knew that time in the office would be wells-spent trying to get ahead of the flood.

Gwen made note of the mall as she drove past, reviewing her mental list for anything she might need there since she was in the area. No necessities came to mind, but Tim's request Sunday night did. Maybe something nice...for him...She thought about waiting for a day where Natalie might be able to come along and advise, but decided against it. What she wanted to do was a perfectly normal thing for a wife to do for her husband, no need for moral support.

She was formulating a plan even as she dropped off the needed part. First, a trip to Crandall's. She wouldn't dare any of this while wearing something so identifiable as a Nelson Plumbing shirt; she needed something else. It did not take her long to find something conservative and non-descript on a bargain rack in the women's section and hurried back out to the truck with her purchase. Gwen scanned the parking lot nervously from the cab of her high-sitting 4-wheel drive, looking for anyone who might be nearby. Satisfied, she hurriedly undid the buttons of her work shirt and stripped it off. The bras Tim had jokingly referred to as armor had been relegated to the back of her underwear drawer, but the one she wore was still enough to not reveal too much in a public parking lot in broad daylight. The new shirt was quickly slipped on, fastened, and pushed down into her slacks. Satisfied, she re-entered the mall for second part of her adventure.

Gwen was amused by the fact that the colder the weather got the skimpier the bathing suits in Brazil's store window seemed to be. Natalie had dragged her here to buy her bikinis; she had come back once since then for underwear that better suited her changing tastes. It was the lingerie section she was headed for this time, only briefly scanning their limited selection of modest swimwear as a ruse to her true intent—she and Tim knew a lot of people in this town, including some country club gossips who might tell Natalie Curran what store her daughter Gwen had been seen in. The store was empty at the moment; satisfying the Lady while frustrating her counterpart. No one to see her, but no one to show off for, either.

Now what? The corset had been inspired by the vision of the Slut. What would Tim find appealing? How about that silky tap pants and top on the mannequin torso over there? Nice, but perhaps a bit too tame. She wanted something to make him want her enough to take her the way he had the other night.

"Can I help you find something in particular?"

She startled and turned at the sound of the young voice to her right. A young blonde girl, a head taller than Gwen with long legs and a runner's torso stood there, eagerly looking at her. She's no more than eighteen or nineteen, she guessed.

"Umm, no thank you. Well, maybe. I'm looking for something, I'm just not sure what." Gwen hesitated, unsure how to explain to this girl younger than her daughters that she was looking for something to put her husband in the mood.

"Something for sleeping in, or something for before sleeping—for somebody special?" the girl asked with an inquiring smile.

"Somebody special," Gwen admitted. "My husband.," she added, "something he might like."

The young woman—Melody, she noted, finally looking at her name badge—smiled knowingly. "I get it. Does he prefer elegant, or, you know, something naughtier?"

"Both Elegant and naughty might be nice," Gwen replied. "I'm sorry, I don't have much experience with this type of thing."

"I get it," Melody repeated. "Well, with a body like yours, there are plenty of choices. Do you think he'd like soft and flowing without too much fabric, or something more form fitting without too much fabric?"

"Uhh, form fitting?" she guessed. It might be easier to wear under her regular clothes.

"Maybe a teddy then? A corset might be what you're looking for, as well."

"A teddy might be nice."

"Then let's start there. A must-have for any woman's lingerie collection!"

How would you know about that, Gwen thought as the girl started looking through the racks. You must be fresh out of High School! The Slut made note of the t-shirt the young woman wore emblazoned with the name of the local community college. Past high school, she opined. Has to be a freshman, the Lady countered, clearly of the opinion she was still too young to be working at a place like this.

"I'm guessing on the size," she said turning and handing the older woman a hanger from which a lacy piece of fabric dangled. "But try a few on, and let's see what you like. With a teddy, the tighter the better," Melody said as she shuffled through the racks, selecting a few and handing them to Gwen. "'I'm also guessing on the colors—how am I doing?"

"Fine," the older woman replied, somewhat surprised with the casualness of it all.

"Nice! You seem like someone who prefers more muted and understated than flashy and vibrant. Why don't' you start with those, and we can see what might work better?" Melody motioned to the back of the store towards the fitting rooms.

"Uhh, sure." Gwen followed her direction, pushing past racks of dressing gowns and robes. The young woman stopped at the entrance to the hallway, letting her customer continue on to the first stall on the left. She resisted a brief impulse to perhaps leave the door open just a touch , the Lady counseling common sense, pointing out it was just she and Melody in the store anyways. Gwen hung her items and began to undress.

She tried on the first item and found it a little loose and not much more revealing than the one-piece bathing suits she had worn for years. It was discarded as an unsuitable candidate and the next was selected.

It was better, less fabric and more lace, but it still didn't seem enough. On to the next.

This is more like it, Gwen thought. High cut, lacy enough to hint at what was underneath while artfully concealing the most intimate parts of her body. It seemed just a little—

"Any possibilities yet, ma'am?"

Gwen started at the sound of the of the young woman's voice. "Umm, I like this one, but I'm worried it might be a little...loose?"

"I can tell you what I think, if you don't mind me lookin'."

Gwen hesitated, then opened the door and moved into the narrow hallway. Melody was standing close by, a little surprised that this woman had stepped into the more public space rather than just opening the door to leave her some privacy. She quickly recovered. "Yeah, a little too loose. You want 'em form-fitting for best effect. If you want to take that one off and toss it to me, I can see if I can find it in the next size down. Oh, and by the way, thank you for keeping your panties on. I forget to remind the customers to do that when trying on the merchandise So, do you have any others you like so far?"

"I have one more to try on."

"Okay, try that while I go see what else we might have."

She retreated back into the stall, closing the door behind her, removing the garment and laying it over the door for Melody to take.

Gwen pulled the last teddy up her body, slinging the delicate straps over her shoulders. The maroon garment was cut deeply in both the front and back, diving between the little bit of cleavage down to her navel on one side and the base of her spine on the other . The hips were cut very high, and the lacy fabric molded to her like a second skin. This had possibilities.

Melody?"

Yes ma'am?"

"How does this look?" Gwen stepped back into the corridor.

The young clerk broke into a smile. "Perfect! That looks beautiful on you! Do you like the color?"

"I do. I think you guessed very well."

The teenager beamed. "Great! I brought you back that first one in a little smaller size. I also thought this might fit for elegant." The young blonde handed her what appeared to be a very short gown, the edges hemmed in a soft white ribbon, the fabric itself nearly see-through.

"Thank you." Gwen retreated, closing the door behind her. The teddy was tried on, better fitting than the first one, but the maroon one was still her preference. She stripped it off and reached for the wispy gown. Gwen slipped it on and admired it in the mirror before her. It softened rather than obscured her body from shoulders to where it ended just below her hips, her areolae opaque yet still visible under the fabric, just as the contours of her breasts were. She liked the effect it had on her figure, but something was just not quite right...she slipped the underwear down her legs and stepped out of them. Her pubic mound appeared in the same haze her nipples lay under, and a turn showed the cleft between her buttocks, softened by the fabric and yet still visible.

"How do they look?" Melody called from outside the door. "Can I get you something else to try on?" Gwen face was masked with a look of concern as she opened the door and stepped out. The teenager's eyes grew wide and she nervously looked over her shoulder for other customers.

"What do you think? Too much? It's very see through..."

"I think it looks great on you," Melody stammered. "You certainly have the body for it. You could wear that over the teddy—or without it," she hurriedly added, "either way, I think your husband would love it."

"I really like it," Gwen said turning back and forth to look at herself in the mirror at the end of the hall, the wispy fabric twirling up with the motion to more clearly reveal her buttocks. "You have very good taste." She turned back to the young woman in time see her eyes travel up from where her rear end had been. "I'm sorry about the underwear, but I couldn't make up my mind with them on."

"Oh, that's okay," the teenager babbled. "It's not touchin' anywhere your, umm, panties would be, uhh, touching. Is there, uhh, anything else you'd like to try on?"

No, I think the maroon teddy and this robe will do fine," Gwen said with a smile.

"Sooo, is there anything else you would like to try on?" Melody repeated, her eyes flitting to the small tuft of hair barely concealed behind the filmy fabric.

"No, let me get changed and I'll meet you up front."

The teenager seemed a little relieved. "Okay. If you want, I'll take these and ring them up while you're dressing."

Gwen removed the diaphanous robe, leaving her completely naked, and handed it to the young lady. She turned and retrieved the teddy from the stall and gave it to her as well, not bothering to close the door as she began to dress. Melody stayed long after she had collected the garments, only heading up front once Gwen's bra clasp had been fastened.

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,793 Followers
12