A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How, exactly? Sorry again, too personal."

Gwen smiled. "I trusted you enough to tell you in the first place, so I trust you with the details. This will sound so silly. She got me to try skinny-dipping—despite what you may have been led to believe, I haven't always done that—and she noticed I wasn't trimmed—down there." She glanced down to her crotch meaningfully before continuing. "She offered to trim it up for me, I thought it would be polite to return the favor, and then we started giving each other massages, that kind thing," She shrugged.

"Oh." Cricket looked back down at her feet, again deep in thought, her cheeks flushed. Gwen began to worry that she had not given the hoped-for answers to the young woman's questions when she spoke. "If you want," Cricket began, intently studying her feet, "I can give you a trim. I don't have any experience with that kind," she quickly confessed, "but I used to trim manes and tails in the barn all the time!"

Gwen smiled, trying to clarify what she thought was really being offered and form an answer. "Not that I was looking, but you seemed like you were pretty well trimmed that day we were in the pool. So that's just natural?"

Cricket nodded. "Afraid so. It just never has come in fully, I guess. I'd sometimes have to shower with other girls at riding camp and I'd see how much they had down there compared to me and I'd think there was something wrong with me."

"Every woman is different, I'm sure," Gwen reassured her. "As for me, thank you, but I'm pretty tidy down there right now."

"Oh. Okay. I'm sorry, I really shouldn't have said anything." The Slut could recognize disappointment and embarrassment on the younger woman's face; the Lady saw remorse over offering such a personal and deviant service.

Gwen sided with the Slut's take. "Driving that truck for long distances always gives me sore shoulders," she offered. "Maybe you could rub my shoulders for a little bit?"

Cricket's eyes brightened. "I can do that, if you want," she replied, doing her best not to seem eager. "But I haven't done that before, either. You might have to teach me how."

"I can do that," Gwen said with a smile as she patted the bed beside her. "Come sit next to me and I'll demonstrate on you."

The young woman hurried over to her side, sitting a respectful distance away. Gwen gently turned her slightly to face away and began to gently work her fingers into the sides of the t-shirt covered shoulders. Cricket tensed at the first touch, then relaxed, letting the woman behind her work. "I had a couple of riding instructors who would do this when I was competing," she said softly, "but they pressed their thumbs and fingers into me really hard, almost until it hurt. You're much more gentle than them."

"I had those kinds of massages from my instructors, too," Gwen said softly, remembering Miss Ritter's efforts . "More therapeutic than relaxing. Let me know if you want me to press harder."

"No, this is nice. Would it be easier if, umm, my shirt wasn't in the way? That way it doesn't rub against my skin?"

"If you're comfortable with that."

The young woman's response was to grab the bottom of the shirt and pull it up over her head, revealing the pale skin of a back and shoulders unencumbered by a bra. Gwen resumed her gentle kneading and stroking, working farther down on the shoulder blades and spine. Cricket shivered at the touch. "This is wonderful. Thank you."

"You're welcome," Gwen murmured, continuing to work, enjoying the feel of the young woman's soft skin.

Cricket sighed contentedly and turned back, not bothering to cover her pert breasts. "That feels wonderful," she repeated, "but my idea was to do something nice for you for a change. Would you like me to rub your shoulders now? I think I have enough of an idea not to be dangerous."

Gwen smiled and turned her back to the topless woman. "I'd like that."

"Tell me if I'm doing it wrong, or I need to go harder or softer, okay?" the nervous woman asked as her hands tentatively landed on the older woman's shoulders. Thumbs and fingers gently pressed into the muscle beneath and began to work.

"You're doing fine. Would it be easier for you if I took my shirt off?"

"Umm, okay, if you don't mind, I mean..."

Gwen answered by pulling the top over her head. She hesitated a moment, then the bra joined the shirt next to her. Delicate fingers made contact with bare skin, recoiling a bit as if being burned, then rubbing and stroking just as she had been shown. Cricket beamed with pride when she heard the genuine sigh of pleasure.

She continued to work for some time, admitting her own pleasure in the feel of the older woman's flesh, muscle and bone, smoothing and pressing all the way down nearly to the waistband of her shorts. "Did you and your friend, umm, not do each other's legs?"

"No, we did," Gwen replied without turning around. "Would you like me to show you how?"

"If you don't mind," the voice behind her squeaked as the hands retreated.

"Alright, lie face down on the bed—actually, wait." Gwen got to her feet and walked to the bathroom, not bothering to redress. She returned carrying a towel and some lotion from her travel bag. "Here, lie face down on this," she directed, putting the towel on the bedspread.

Cricket stood to the side, hesitant. "I, you know, read somewhere that you don't wear clothes for a massage? Should I take my shorts off? Did you and your friend? Would it freak you out if I did?"

"Yes, we did and it no, it wouldn't."

The young woman shed the last of her clothing—she was commando under her shorts, Gwen noted with a smile—and quickly lay on the towel, body stiff as if at attention. The older woman kneeled to her side and reached for the lotion. "Try and relax," she offered. "If I'm making you more tense then I'm doing it wrong."

"Sorry!" Cricket apologized, but there was no change in her body's rigidity until Gwen began to work the scented lotion down her shoulders and back. "Sorry," she said again as the hands reached the rise of her buttocks. "My butt's pretty flabby, probably gross to even touch."

"Stop apologizing," Gwen laughed softly. "Your bottom is beautiful and probably firmer than mine. But if you would rather I stop here, just tell me."

"No, no, you can keep going, if you want."

Gwen admired the globes as she kneaded them, working deep into the crevice but stopping short for fear of accidental contact with her friend's rosebud. Her thighs were next, her legs parting slightly to allow Gwen more access to their sides, but not enough to reveal the treasure where they joined. She continued down each calf to the feet, every toe getting attention, the toes' owner groaning at the delicious sensations ever since the attention given to her butt.

"I think I've got it," she said, rolling to her side and offering the towel to Gwen. "May I try?"

Gwen smiled in acknowledgement as she shucked her shorts and panties. The student did a remarkable job of mimicking the teacher, the older woman offering encouragement of "right there" or "that's nice" when she realized her long-conditioned silence might be mistaken as disapproval.

"Did you do each other's fronts, too?" Cricket asked quietly as she finished the last toe.

"Uh-huh," Gwen replied, her head still on the pillow.

"Could you show me?"

"Are you sure?" Gwen rolled to her side, then to her knees.

"I think—yes, I'm sure, please. " She hurried to replace the body on the towel as soon as the spot was open. The young woman lay stiffly at alert, her arms extended and legs spread in a sort of live anatomical display.

Gwen flashed back to those times Miss Ritter had "demonstrated proper form" on her student and wondered if her own body had been posed so differently then. She had certainly been as nervous then as Cricket appeared now; Gwen had always feared somehow failing the steel-willed Austrian, but for the first time she had to admit that giving up control to her had been intensely arousing as well. The irony of her current situation was not lost on her; and she was determined the student would have a kinder, gentler, more understanding response from the instructor. "Are you sure you want me to touch you...like my friend did?"

The young woman squeezed her eyes shut and nodded vigorously. "You've already touched me more than Daniel did our entire marriage. I want to find out if I like it with someone I trust."

"Alright, but if you want me to stop at any time, just say so, okay?"

She nodded again, now biting her lip like she was awaiting a painful procedure to begin. "Okay."

"I promise it won't hurt Cricket, try and relax," Gwen said, taking her outstretched hand and massaging the palm. She moved on up the arm as the body beneath her relaxed ever so slightly. "See?"

"Sorry, just a little nervous, I guess. I've never done this before."

Gwen's right hand began to turn slow, lazy circles on the woman's stomach as the other passed her bicep.

"Should I be doing something too?" Cricket asked, her eyes now open wide.

"Do whatever you like, there aren't any rules to this that I'm aware of. But if you want to just lay there and try and enjoy it, that's fine, too."

The young woman closed her eyes and seemed to relax just a little bit more with each passing moment as the hands continued to work, slowly drawing closer to more sensitive areas. One set of fingers gently glided across the skin above her breasts while the other drew closer to the junction of her still-spread legs. Despite her expectation and hope, she flinched as fingers brushed across her erect nipple.

"Sorry," Gwen offered. "Are they sensitive?"

"A little," Cricket admitted. "But it's alright—it felt nice, just kind of a new feeling when it's not your own fingers."

Gwen smiled and took this as a sign to continue. "It's so soft and silky," she murmured, an obvious reference to the sparse patch of pubic hair her other hand was now beginning to stroke. "Not stiff and wiry like mine."

"It's just always been that way," Cricket said with an apologetic smile.

"I like it." The older woman dropped from her knees to lie on her side, delicately kissing the younger woman's stomach while her hands continued to smooth and stroke. Her lips made a line up towards the base of Cricket's breast. The base of Gwen's palm was now resting on her friend's mons while fingers traced lines dangerously close to her waiting sex. One finger went to the bottom of her thigh and moved a bit to the side, gently dragging up and over the young woman's barely-concealed inner lips.

"Ohhh..." Cricket breathed, her hips flicking forward to perhaps drive the digit into her on to her clitoris as it moved. Gwen's lips captured a nipple and she flicked it with her tongue. "Oh—oh, yessss..."

Cricket's hand found its way to her tormentor's hip without her even realizing it, running up and down the curve to her ribs, fascinated by the smooth lines of the woman's body. The tongue on her breast would tease the nipple deliciously and then paint another part of her tingling flesh before returning.

The hand between her legs was now rocking forward, the heel of the palm pressing into her clit as a finger would dip, then withdraw and drag through her folds. The finger eventually stayed buried in her, rocking back and forth, the pressure on her button rocking back and forth as well, and then a second finger joined while her nipples continued to be kissed, licked and sucked.

"Oh my God, Gwen, oh my God—" she could hear the thunder of her rising orgasm, feel her body tensing and tingling in anticipation. "Oh-oh-oh-OHHGGGODDDD"!

Gwen thrust her fingers deeply into the young woman's opening, just as a man would when burying his seed and then let her twitch and convulse, pleased to watch the orgasm she had helped create. The sounds of her climax were nice as well, like cheers for a job well done. She returned to her kneeling position after her friend let out a long breath and went limp.

Cricket finally opened her eyes. "Oh my God Gwen, that was incredible, thank you! You're right, it's even better with a person. That was the first one ever I didn't have to give myself."

"You're welcome," Gwen said simply, wondering what to do next. It wouldn't be fair to ask her to return the favor, as much as she felt the need. Perhaps getting dressed would be the best way to transition to more traditional sleeping arrangements...

"So, how does this work?" Cricket asked shyly. "Do I do the same thing to you now?"

"Oh, you don't have to do that, really," Gwen hurriedly replied. You're not obligated. It was just something nice I wanted to do for you. Me getting a little carried away with the whole friend thing again." She smiled weakly.

"And I want to do something nice for you, for once," Cricket said with a smile. "Really! I'm just, uhh, not sure how to, exactly. I mean, you just gave me a really good demonstration, but I've never done it before..."

"Are you sure?" Gwen asked, doubt in her voice.

The young woman sat up and nodded vigorously. "Just tell me if I'm doing it wrong and don't get mad, okay?"

"You won't do it wrong, and I would never get mad!"

"Okay, then." The two women looked at each other, unsure what to do next. Cricket finally spoke. "Shouldn't you lie down first?"

"Oh, uh sure." Gwen reclined, suddenly self-conscious about the tension her own body might be revealing. "Just do whatever you like done to yourself. It all feels pretty good."

Cricket moved to her side and kneeled, admiring the naked body stretched out below her. "You were the first person who has ever touched me in a way I really liked."

"Men can be hit-or-miss," Gwen sympathized, "I guess because they don't know our bodies as well as we know them. It's what makes doing this with another woman so special."

Cricket smiled and tentatively placed one hand on Gwen's forearm and another on her stomach. Her movements showed she had been paying attention to the older woman's efforts, her hands mimicking the strokes and caresses that had begun her climb to orgasm.

Gwen knew that she would need to encourage and approve of the young woman's efforts and that Miss Ritter's long-followed demand of silence through the pleasure would have to be foregone. "That's nice," she breathed, and sighed contentedly.

"Yeah?" Cricket said hopefully. "It's alright?"

"It's wonderful."

Emboldened by the encouragement, Cricket's hands began to follow the same paths up down and Gwen's body as she had felt earlier. Her fingers hesitated before pushing through the tuft of hair on the older woman's mons. "I don't think it's wiry at all," she said softly as her other hand began to turn circles on the lower part of Gwen's breast. "It's soft and fluffy."

"It doesn't feel so much like a scrub pad now that it's shorter," she admitted. "That part's easy to trim myself. It's the parts I shave that I still need practice on. I miss spots sometimes, and it gets stubbly pretty quickly."

"It feels smooth to me," Cricket said, two fingers forming a vee and sliding further down past the tuft on to bare skin, stopping on either side of Gwen's clitoris. Her other hand braved the short climb up the breast beneath it, fingers brushing the erect nipple. "Are yours sensitive?"

"Very. I like being touched there."

The fingers between her legs slid down again, running the gullies between thigh and outer lips as they descended until meeting again on the smooth skin between her openings, the palm they were attached to arching to stay clear of her sex. The fingers slid up and down several times as their owner mustered her courage. The vee was closed as they were drawn up, both fingers lightly dragging up Gwen's sex. Her hips twitched at the sensation.

Cricket correctly read Gwen's desire and pushed in on the next pass, one finger tucked behind the other as they reached the end of the furrow, circled the nub at the top and beginning another trip down. Gwen sighed appreciatively, making a conscious effort to let the little "ah" that had always been restrained to go free. The young woman shifted position and fingers pushed into Gwen's opening as warm lips circled her nipple.

The fingers alternated between gentle penetration and exciting her clitoris for the next ten minutes, Gwen delighting in the delicious torture whenever one pleasure was temporarily abandoned for the other. It was Cricket's application of her thumb to the older woman's button while her fingers continued to pump away that brought Gwen to the edge.

"Cricket, I'm going to...", she didn't finish the sentence, instead grabbing the hand between her legs and mashing it into her sex before her thighs snapped shut. A soft "oh!" escaped her lips, sounding like a scream to the orgasming woman.

Her friend's head was posed above her breast, looking up at her with a nervous smile when she returned to reality. "Was that alright?"

"That was incredible! Thank you! I needed that."

"I'm glad I could give you something for once. It was pretty intense! I could feel your, uhh, vagina spasming!" Gwen smiled up at her, and Cricket began to look around the room, unsure what to do next.

"We should probably get some sleep. It's going to be a long day tomorrow," Gwen suggested softly, not moving.

"Yeah, we probably should." Cricket scrambled off the bed. "Gwen, would you, umm, mind if I slept like this?" She motioned to her nude body. "I tried sleeping like this after we skinny-dipped and I do it all the time now."

"Of course I don't mind. I sleep that way, too." The young woman smiled and turned to pull back the covers on the other bed. "And if you want," Gwen continued, rising and pulling back her own blankets, "we can share a bed. Save the housekeepers from having to make both."

12