A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,789 Followers

Cho pushed a button on her laptop and Gita pushed through the curtain. She was now dressed in a supple deerskin teddy, the crotch nestled obscenely in her folds as the sides rose sharply to ride high above her hipbone while the deep cut in the front of the garment threatened to let her breasts spill free. Thigh-length cavalier boots, matching elbow length gloves and a rolled collar completed her outfit. The Indian woman held a riding crop in one hand, one end fringed with leather tassels and the other capped with a bump-encrusted phallus. There was a leash in the other hand, held at her side; she tugged it with mock exasperation and the other end appeared, attached to a matching cuff wrapped around and behind Neal's menacing erection. He was now naked, well, mostly naked, Gwen decided, wearing what seemed to be a male version of the leather harness Natalie had tried on at the boutique, with fewer straps and buckles. Gita pulled on the leash again and the balls trapped in front of the cuff lurched up and forward, compelling their owner to follow.

"Don't hurt it!" a woman in the audience softly cried, and there was nervous laughter.

"Not to worry," Cho reassured them, "in addition to our custom-made products, we also offer personalized services. As an example, I am a professional dominatrix, and Sangita is one of my students. I assure you she knows just how to make Neal behave without hindering his performance later." More nervous laughter. "I have a full staff trained in a wide variety of erotic arts, and we are available for consultation as well as education and assistance for those who might desire a professional's expertise. Now as you can see, the leash is perfectly positioned to keep him from wandering, but who knows for how long if his arms are still free? Not just anything is going to restrain a big, strong man like this. Let's see if the Queen's Cross is up to the task."

Neal only needed a prod or two from the rounded end of the crop to align himself on the device, standing on the footrests and leaning back against a padded board while his wrists and ankles were secured with fleece-lined collars. Gwen was now standing off to the side, her own near-nudity and the faux penis she held all but forgotten by both herself and the guests as all marveled at the beautiful body on display. The Slut took in the scene as well, already at work suggesting how this new thing might be used for the demonstration the Lady dreaded.

"First things first," Cho continued. "This harness is in the way. It's a custom design, carefully crafted to the body of your choice and very simple to remove, just three snaps." She undid the ring holding the strap across his chest in place, then the one about his waist. "There's one more clip, but right now it's a bit difficult to reach." She looked at the laptop for a moment before pressing a button. An electric motor whirred and the board behind the man's legs began to split apart, spreading him. Satisfied, she nodded to Gita who used her crop to lift his testicles further up and away from his body while Cho casually reached down and behind them to undo the last catch. She pulled the untethered straps away from behind him, leaving him completely naked save for the collar wrapped around the root of his manhood.

"Adjustments to the cross are very easily made, even with it already occupied. It can all be done from a smartphone, and the leg, arm and body supports can be moved into in an almost unlimited number of positions. It's very safe as well—the software will not allow a support to be moved if there is tension against it. This is to prevent any unfortunate accidents where a body part might otherwise be bent in a way it was not intended to bend. Let me show you." Cho pressed a key, and the arms began to move up and away from the restrained man's body. "Neal, please try and stop your arms from moving." Gwen could see his biceps and chest muscles tense and the hum of the electric motor stopped.

"In the cases where the subject does resist, other methods should be used to convince them of the futility of their efforts. Sangita, could you persuade Neal to relax please?"

The Indian woman smiled and lightly tapped the underside of the man's protruding ballsack with the crop, then gently laid the stick across his member and pushed it down until the bulbous pink head was aimed directly at the nearest guests. "Don't resist love, it will just make things harder. We'll let you go once we're done with you. Do you understand me?"

He grinned smugly. "Uhh, yeah?"

Gita released the tension on his length, letting it recoil to point above the heads of the women in back, then tapped it menacingly three times, making it bounce. "I beg your pardon?"

The grin disappeared. "Uhh, sorry 'bout that. Yes, mistress?"

She nodded and turned to the woman at the podium. "I'm truly sorry about his behavior, ma'am. He is still very much a work in progress, I'm afraid."

Cho smiled and keyed the laptop again. The device whirred into action, bringing his arms and legs into an X. "I have a client who has uses the Queen's Cross to display live works of art at her more intimate parties. We could do the same tonight, perhaps leave poor Neal here for the rest of our evening together as punishment, but my primary concern is always my clients, and I thought you might enjoy a little party game instead. Sangita, when was the last time Neal had any relief?"

"About this time last Saturday, ma'am. I've had him close every night since, as you directed, and this morning as well, but I've not allowed him to finish. He's quite ready, I would think."

"Excellent!" Gwen watched Cho reach under the podium and retrieve a black plastic flashlight. She unscrewed the lens, turning the open end to the guests to show them it was not filled with batteries but a very lifelike vagina instead. "Ladies, I'm sure some of you are familiar with male masturbators. Their equipment goes in, the byproduct of their orgasm comes out and is contained without staining your sheets—no fuss, no muss. What makes this one different is the business end I'm showing you is an exact reproduction of someone here tonight. As a matter of fact," she bent down and retrieved two more flashlights, one silver and one white colored tube, "all three of these have their real-life counterparts here tonight. We are more than happy to make one of you for the man in your life when he's missing you.

But on to the game! Poor Neal here needs some relief, but he's tied up at the moment, so perhaps you'd like to help? Each of you who wish to play will have thirty seconds to use one of these three very lifelike aids to help this nice young man. But you may use this and only this—no other touching allowed! In the bottom right of your placecard is a number—that's the order you will get to try. Whoever finishes him wins! So who would like to help Neal here?"

Several women discretely checked their card, and several more looked about for reassurance they would not be the only pervert before doing the same. Cho motioned for Gwen and Natalie to join her at the podium. "Can you hold these," she asked, offering each a canister, "and hand it to whoever would like to use it then get it back from them after?" Gwen nodded, debating what to do with the slab of rubber she already held. Cho seemed to read her mind and swapped what she held, carefully laying the dildo on the podium. Gwen took the offered item and looked at it, surprised at how lifelike it looked, down to the crinkles in the labial lips and the tip of the clitoris that peeked out from the folds. Cho quickly squirted a dollop of lube into the opening. "Work that in, would you please? Wouldn't want anything to chafe. It's going to have a busy night after this."

Gwen tentatively stuck a finger between the folds to push the slickness down into the channel. The material was soft and pliant, not terribly unlike the real thing, only cooler to the touch. She looked up and saw a line was already forming, a serious-looking older woman waiting impatiently. The woman took the masturbation sleeve offered to her by Cho and approached the naked man, seemingly all business. "Men with big cocks have no self-control," she said, eying him for a reaction. "They never practice any because they don't think they need to. This won't take long." Neal smiled disarmingly, but she was having none of that and rammed the tube down his length. Her approach was straightforward and somewhat rough, meant more to show the others her was at her mercy rather than give him pleasure. Despite his desperate condition, the naked man continued to smile down at his shaft's assailant, making it obvious he was not prepared to award her the win on this round at least.

"Time!"

Sangita stepped in and stopped the woman's efforts, taking the instrument from her. She eyed Neal menacingly, as if insulted he had not known his place and responded appropriately, then stomped back to her chair. The next contestant, a younger woman, gently took the silver canister from Gwen and approached. She seemed more interested in looking at his slick length than making it erupt, and her technique was hesitant, tentative, and not nearly enough to produce the desired results.

Despite his need for release Neal hung in through eight variations of the theme, but it was obvious he was getting close. His breathing was heavier, his hips beginning to take on a will of their own and a sheen of sweat forming on his chest, while to Gwen his cock had seemed to grow even larger. The ninth woman, a middle-aged brunette, approached and took the silver canister, the last in line before the cycle began again, the first contestant already rising from her chair and preparing to end it her way and claim victory.

"Would you like to come?" The brunette asked in a tone that made it sound like she was talking to an energetic beast. "Would you like to show me how much come it takes to fill this thing up? It sound like you're very full...how much is that? Is it enough to make this thing overflow, all over my little hand? If they let me put you in mine, I'd make sure you didn't spill a drop..." She inserted him into the slick opening with a twisting motion, slowly pushing down his length as she rotated it like she was screwing it on. Neal's smile was gone, replaced by gritted teeth and soft snorts. His hips stabbed at the soft warmth even as she pulled it back. On the third repetition of this torture, he bellowed in triumph as his orgasm erupted. The woman tried to pull the toy back out to reveal his spurting tip and perhaps delay the inevitable, but Gita delicately caught the closed end with two fingers and pushed it back, firmly burying his cock in the slippery canal. "Wouldn't want to get it all over this beautiful rug, would we?" she asked. "Besides, I think it deserves the chance to hide it in a nice warm spot for a moment or two, don't you?"

Finally spent, Neal slumped against his restraints and breathed heavily. "Thank the nice lady, dear," Gita reminded him, tapping the crop to his chest.

He looked down and grinned. "Thank you, ma'am, that was bloody marvelous! Christ, I thought I was gonna shoot it right outta yer hands!"

Cho gently took the sleeve from his cock and looked at the used end. "Congratulations, you came in Dorothy," she announced.

A cheer came from the retired woman, now standing by the curtain watching the show. "The real one might have a few years and a few miles on it, but both still work like a teenager's!"

"Dorothy runs my back room for me at these little gatherings and I couldn't do it without her. She's the model for this one," Cho explained, holding the business end towards the guests for them to see. "This is Sangita," she said, holding up the black canister then the white, "and this is me."

"Not mine?" Sangita said to her husband with mock seriousness and grabbed his length. "Perhaps these are a little too lifelike and you prefer the feel of another woman? Not to worry, you'll beg for mine later."

"Just as we can make replicas of your most intimate spot, we also offer do-it-yourself kits to recreate your favorite man with for those times when you're missing him. Or you can have them professionally crafted by us as well," Cho told the guests while picking up the dildo she had taken from Gwen. "Like this one. It's an exact replica of Neal's here, and painstakingly detailed." She held it next to the naked man's shiny and only slightly-diminished erection. "As our winner tonight," Cho told the woman who had emptied the real thing, "you'll be taking home this little memory of your victory and we'll also make one for you at a later date to your exact specifications." She nodded to Natalie, who in turn gently pulled on the tie on Gwen's G-string and motioned for her to head for the changing room. Gwen struggled to follow as tried to keep the now-undone bottom from falling to the floor, the pearls sawing through her folds as she moved. Both Dorothy and Liz were waiting, the tall strawberry blonde nude except for a leather belt about her waist and a strap-on dildo that jutted from it.

Dorothy was quick to begin unhooking the corset the blonde was wearing while Natalie reached into her bag and pulled out the leather harness she had tried on at the boutique. Gwen undressed as well, briefly hesitating after pulling out the leather skirt and top.

"Turn around." Liz was approaching, the fake cock bobbing absurdly before her. "Let me help." The dildo poked and prodded Gwen's lower back and cheeks as the skirt and top were arranged, the strawberry blonde unconcernedly brushing the erect nipples with her fingers as the leather triangles, barely big enough to cover Gwen's areolas, were arranged. She both feared and hoped Liz would somehow take advantage of the situation and her touch would linger, but the woman eventually stepped back and let the leather-clad woman retrieve her boots and gloves. At the next table, Dorothy was putting the finishing touches on Natalie, fastening a leather collar about her neck while the nearly naked blonde gingerly slid a horse tail attached to a black stick into her rear, much like the one she had suggested for Gwen that day they had shopped for Cricket's gifts.

Dorothy put a pair of leather-banded handcuffs on Natalie, then attached a leather lead to a ring on her collar and handed it to her startled sister-in-law. You're ready to go." Across the room, Gita led Neal in by his still-potent erection.

"Both of us?" Gwen asked, looking down at the leash in her hand.

"Both of you."

She headed for the curtain, unsure what else to do, but came up short when the lead tightened. Gwen looked back to see Natalie smiling at her, not moving. "Aren't you coming?"

"Make me."

"What?"

"Make me. How do you make your horses move when they don't want to?"

"You don't want to go out there?"

That insufferable smile still. "I want you to make me."

Gwen shook her head, finding it hard to believe Natalie would actually ask to be treated like a balky animal. The patient look on her sister-in-law's face made it clear she was being dared to do just that. She tugged the line gently with no response, then gave a sharper tug, the movement linked by long habit and muscle memory to clicking her tongue just as she did with her horses. The lead slackened and the collared woman followed.

Gwen pushed through the drape, feeling slightly ridiculous walking out with her sister-in-law in tow. Again the lead went taut as Natalie stopped short on the other side of the curtain. Another sharp tug, another click, and her sister-in-law appeared.

"Fantasy wear is something we get many requests to design. Warriors and captives are a very popular theme." Natalie playfully shook her hips as she paraded past the seated women, making the tail swing. "And this captive will be excellent for demonstrating some of the other features of the Queen's Cross." Gwen led her charge to the podium, unsure what to do next. The device was back in its original position, but it looked like a piece of the backrest had been removed to reveal an oval-shaped opening near the top. Cho took the leash and positioned Natalie face first on the device, her cuffed hands looped over the top and breasts inserted through the hole in the padded board. The ankle cuffs were quickly in place, and with another push of the button the restrained woman began to bend at the waist while her legs came out and away from each other. The motor stopped, and the view of Natalie's open sex was only partially obscured by the tail that hung above it.

"As you can see," Cho told the audience turning the table on a central pivot to put the blonde in profile to the audience, "it can be turned into a fully adjustable milking table just by removing one pad." She pulled up a chair, reached under and palmed one of the dangling breasts, making it swing for effect. "That backrest also has a male-appropriate opening if you prefer that kind of milk."

"But of course," she continued, rising and turning Natalie's sex back to the crowd, "it's also very good for more traditional uses. For instance, royalty should expect certain privileges without having to worry about another's concerns." Liz glided through the curtain, regal in her appearance and movement, her body now covered in a shimmering high-necked white robe with a single emerald on her forehead beneath a circlet of silver. The robe billowed but could not hide the fact there was something rigid beneath.

The queen stopped behind the gift Gwen had brought her, testing the restrained woman's flank with a light slap. She threw the robe off with a flourish, carelessly letting it drop behind her, revealing the poised weapon on her hips.

Cho reached for the dildo still on her podium. "Oh—I almost forgot—Gwen, could you deliver Neal to his new owner, please?" She wanted to watch the scene unfold, but took the heavy piece of rubber and found the woman in the audience.

Gwen managed a quick glance back at the scene unfolding on the device, where Liz had now flipped the tail out of the way, the jutting penis she wore hovering about the bound captive's opening. Natalie's going to let her do that to her right here, in front of everybody? She's got no say in the matter at the moment, the Slut said with a chuckle. Pretty cool, huh?

"I'll take that, thank you very much." Gwen whirled and looked down at the smirking woman, her hand extended to accept her prize.

"Oh, uhh, yes ma'am."

"The, vibrator you were demonstrating, is it really any good?" The brunette's arrogant smile remained.

"Yes ma'am," Gwen whispered back, "it's—"she stopped mid-sentence and tensed as the woman's hand found its way under her far-too-short skirt to a bare cheek and gently squeezed. "Yes ma'am, it works very well."

"You didn't get it wet before you put it on, did you? Some sort of sales trick?"

Gwen felt her cheeks flush again. "No ma'am. That was...me. It's very good."

"I was hoping to see you come. It's a pity you were asked to take it off before you could. I'm very good at spotting a faked orgasm—I've acted out a few myself--and I was curious if yours was going to be part of the sales pitch." She held up Neal's replica. "He certainly wasn't faking. Thank you, I may have to try one for myself." That hand patted her rear, signaling she was no longer needed. Gwen straightened and saw Liz's bare bottom disappearing back through the curtain while Cho began removing Natalie's restraints. She hurried back to the podium, unsure what to do next.

"Set this one free," Gwen was told as she was handed her sister-in-law's leash. "Take her out back and let her go. I think we've all seen just enough to imagine the possibilities...ladies, thank you so much for coming this evening..." She led the naked blonde through the curtain, letting go of the lead as soon as they were hidden from sight.

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,789 Followers