A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,791 Followers

"Be right back—I'm going to get some shorts and a t-shirt," Gwen said helpfully after taking a sip, sensing the young woman was uncertain about post-skinny-dipping etiquette. Their past swims had usually gone from pool other naked activities...

Tim was waiting in their room for her, towel still wrapped about his waist, uncertain as well. He followed her lead as she pulled out something loose and comfortable, foregoing underwear, and were back in the kitchen when Cricket joined them similarly attired. He noted the young woman's lack of a bra and smiled at the thought. There wasn't even a shirt over them a few minutes ago and you were still too much of a pussy to look.

The air cooled rapidly as the sun set, and they sat down to dinner on the deck. It was a quiet affair and there was an all-around feeling of fatigue and well-being, but a tinge of awkwardness remained. "I'll tuck the horses in tonight, if that's alright," Cricket finally volunteered, rousing herself from her chair and collecting dishes. "Marvin got a little cut on his forelock today—probably a stick or rock or something—and I want to make sure it's alright.

"Of course," Gwen answered quietly. "Go ahead--we'll get the dishes."

Tim was already at the sink, rinsing out glasses when Gwen set down the last of the bowls. "I love you," she said simply, coming up behind her husband and hugging him about the waist. He smiled and continued to rinse; another benefit of his wife's transformation had been her willingness to show physical affection. More gentle touches, more hugs, more quick kisses...the old more proper Gwen had kept physical affection to the required minimum. He liked this Gwen a lot better. "Love you too, beautiful." He turned his head to gently kiss the top of hers, then returned his attention to the glass in his hands.

She laid her head on his shoulder blade. "Were you alright swimming like that today?"

"Yeah, I got used to it," he bluffed with a laugh. "But I hope she didn't think it's always that size, though. You know how cold water makes it shrink up some."

"I'd be surprised if she saw anything. I think she was afraid to look at you."

That made two of us, then. I didn't want to look like I was checking her out. You think she was okay with being naked in front of me?"

Gwen giggled. "I think she was a little shy, but it's alright to look at her. I know it's what men do when there's an attractive woman around, right? Don't you think she's attractive? I think she is."

Tim laughed. "It's what men do when there's a woman around, period. And why do you keep trying to get me into trouble like that? Yeah, she's pretty, just not as pretty as you. I just don't want either her or you to think I'm a dirty old man."

"I won't think that, but you are a man, and I understand that men look." Gwen smiled. "This will sound a little crazy, but she might even be a little flattered if you do. She doesn't think men find her at all attractive."

"Then she's crazy. She's very cute. Just not as cute as you."

Gwen slid both hands down under the waistband of his shorts to cradle his balls and shaft. "You say the sweetest things. Maybe you can say some dirty things for me later?"

"How dirty?" Tim put down the last glass, happy to stay where he was and let her continue to play with his rapidly-stiffening cock. "And how loud?" There was the sound of footsteps on the deck and he waited for the hands to withdraw. Tim cautioned himself not to turn around until the beast Gwen had awakened quieted.

The screen door squeaked opened and the hands retreated deliberately. "Oh, sorry, didn't mean to interrupt anything," Cricket chirped, making no effort to go back out.

"It's alright," Gwen said dreamily, her head still on Tim's shoulder. "Everything alright out there?"

"Well, I really hate to bother you, but, umm, I'm not sure about that cut. It looks bigger than when I turned him out this afternoon.

Gwen lightly patted her husband's rear. "I'll go take a look. Be right back," she told him, letting the young woman lead the way to the barn.

"It's a clean cut," Gwen said, kneeling next to the big horse. "Some antibiotic cream and a couple layers of gauze to keep the flies out while letting it breathe. Want me to wrap or hold his head?"

"You hold I'll wrap," Cricket replied, rising and heading for the tack room for the necessary supplies. Marvin proved to be a brave patient if a bit melodramatic, allowing Cricket to work without interference while resolutely staring forward, occasionally snorting and trembling.

"That'll work," Gwen said as she again knelt and examined the bandage. "We'll change it in the morning."

"Thank you," Cricket said. "I'm going to stay with him a little bit longer until he calms down. You should go back to whatever I interrupted. You are going back to whatever I interrupted, right?"

Gwen smiled and turned to leave. "We'll keep it down."

"Please don't on my account."

"Everything okay?" Tim asked, looking up from the TV weather report at the sound of feet in the kitchen.

"Everything's fine," she reassured him, "just a clean cut. You know how Cricket worries about that horse."

"Yup. She's just like you that way," Tim said with a grin, rising from his easy chair. "Coming to bed?'

He led the way, looking back and noting the door Gwen had left half open. She stripped, lay down and let him pull her to his body. Their kiss was relaxed and lingering, a sign to each other that both had needs but neither was urgent. The screen door slowly screeched open and shut at the other end of the house, followed by the muffled thud of the kitchen door. Tim removed his lips from her breast and looked up, wanting to make sure the naked woman he held was not having second thoughts about privacy now that her friend was almost certainly in the hallway. She didn't seem to even hear the doors, gently pulling him back to her nipple before reaching between their bodies to lightly drag her fingernail up his length.

Cricket cursed the creak of the screen door as she slowly opened and closed it. Only the light over the stove remained on, a sure sign Gwen and Tim had gone to bed ahead of her as she had hoped. She removed her boots as quietly as she could manage, turned off the light and headed for her bedroom, hopeful that Tim and Gwen would make love tonight and that she was in time if they did. The sound of their lovemaking was so incredibly erotic, so primal and passionate, and she loved the feelings listening in produced . That she was listening at all was both mildly disturbing and wildly exciting, and she rationalized that Gwen's tacit approval of her sexual peccadillo made it not quite so perverse.

Cricket stopped to survey the situation after she turned the corner. Their bedroom door was partly open, most likely intentionally and as an invitation, she told herself. She started quietly down the hallway while reviewing her plan. Stop at her door for to see if anything could be heard and perhaps escape unseen if one of them came out, only move a bit closer if absolutely necessary.

Cricket moved slowly, curbing her impatience, not wanting to risk detection. The corner of their bed was visible this time from where she stopped by her own room, their door open wider than last time but still screening her from the bodies on the bed. It was safe enough here; She could hear them talking but their murmurs were indistinct. The door was still mostly closed, she convinced herself, she could get closer and hear a little more clearly...if you're going to be a deviant, be committed to it, she thought grimly and shucked off her clothes, tossing them in her room while cursing her definitely abnormal libido for getting her into these situations. Cricket took a deep breath, held it, and crept closer.

The door was open wider than the time before, enough so she could see the edge of the dresser against the far wall and the mirror above it. Another small step forward and she was less than a foot from the door, being careful not to bump it and reveal her presence. The gap between the jamb and door was wide enough so that the entire dresser could now be seen. There was movement in the mirror's reflection, and Cricket recoiled as she realized the tilt and width of the glass afforded a partial view of the bed and the two bodies on it. She thought about moving back a little, both to leave them at least a little privacy while also avoiding detection herself. I've already invaded their privacy, she countered, and the hallway's dark, so they probably can't see me, and besides, they're kinda busy...she stayed where she was.

She justified her decision by telling herself the view wasn't that great anyways. The mirror's angle only showed the upper halves of the two naked bodies, but the sensual curves of the part she could see were obviously Gwen, lying on her side with her back to the mirror, visible from her midsection on down to her knee. A hand attached to a hairy arm lay across her hip, alternating between caresses and squeezes of a visible buttock. Gwen placed her thigh over Tim's and the hand retreated between the two bodies. Cricket could guess where it had gone.

The young woman was close enough to clearly hear Tim's bass rumble. "You're really wet. Is that from swimming?"

"We went swimming a few hours ago. I'm wet because of you. And you're rock-hard. I thought you said cold water had the reverse effect?"

"We went swimming a few hours ago," he laughed softly. "I'm hard because of you. You make me that way even in cold water."

"I saw it trying to rise to the occasion once or twice while we were up there," Gwen said with a smile as she began to delicately stroke the shaft with just thumb and index finger.

The news alarmed Tim, especially with their guest most likely listening in. "You did? Shit! I'm sorry, I was really trying to keep it under control. You don't think she saw it, do you?"

Gwen laughed. "Don't worry, like I said, I don't think Cricket saw much of anything, and if she did, well, she's seen one or two before. If she hasn't learned yet that thing has a mind of its own, then I'm sure she will, just like I did. Maybe you should just let her see it so she doesn't get the wrong idea about its size. Or would you rather I just tell her how big and hard it gets?"

The young woman listened with amazement, intrigued by the thought of his erection in plain sight for all to see. Gwen had obviously been the cause of it, he had said so, but it would have been interesting to see it all puffed up regardless. She doubted he would take Gwen up on her offer to openly display it, but it was fun to imagine. Her finger dipped to her slit. Wet, and definitely not from the pool, Cricket mused. She silently begged Gwen to move and let her see what she had missed earlier.

The conversation lapsed and the only sounds were the couple's kisses along with occasional groans and sighs of pleasure. She could see the top of Gwen's hips beginning to undulate against the finger that was surely inside her in a way Cricket had seen before, when she had been the cause of it. Her friend laid back and disappeared below the bottom of the mirror, revealing the man by her side. Much to Cricket's disappointment the mirror cut him off at mid-hip as well, his manhood frustratingly just out of sight.

"Lick me first?" Gwen asked softly, and Cricket saw a knee come up and out to open the way.

"Love to." Cricket saw Tim roll to his knees and crouch between his wife's unseen legs, his cock hidden behind his thigh. "You have a beautiful pussy, I ever tell you that?" He bent to gently kiss it.

"You have," Gwen admitted, "but I think Cricket's is prettier."

Tim hesitated for just a second, unsure how to respond, very aware of what she had seen, touched and tasted. He wouldn't mind comparing the two side by side before officially declaring Gwen the winner. Maybe even throw in Natalie's for the sake of competition..."Then she's got one hell of a pussy," he finally offered, "because this one is a ten." He lay flat to allow his tongue full access, and his body disappeared behind her raised knee and beneath the mirror's edge.

"How did you get so good at that?" Gwen hissed in pleasure as her hands massaged her breasts.

"Inspiration," came the muffled reply. "I get serious about the things I like to eat. Didn't you see me demolish that steak at dinner?"

"Keep eating," Gwen breathed, "please don't stop."

Cricket's finger was turning circles on her clit as she listened in. The young woman was both pleased to know that Gwen thought her sex was pretty and embarrassed that the man between her friend's legs now knew as well. She had never blamed the boys in college or even Daniel for not going down on her; it was a pretty scary part of the body after all, even to those who had been born with one. Cricket remembered how she had paused the first time Gwen's had been inches from her face, and it was both lust and a sense of obligation that had compelled her to kiss it. She smiled as her finger continued to strum. I don't stop and think about it first any more, she thought. The feel of her tongue gliding over warm, wet, pliant flesh and the hard nub above was thrilling, and Tim was right—Gwen did taste good. To her, it was the taste of sex itself.

The woman on the bed was drawing close, the lazy twitching of her knee becoming more spastic and her breathing becoming more labored. "Tim, don't stop, please don't stop, so good," Gwen babbled, her words flowing from the certainty Cricket was listening, loving the thrill of performing. "I'm coming-coming-coomminng," she chanted, and the orgasming woman's knee flopped on over on the head beside it. She coo'd through her climax, for Cricket's benefit as much as her own, then announced its completion with the sigh of a course well run. Her leg dropped to the mattress as Tim came up for air behind it. Gwen's fingers lazily played in his hair. "That was wonderful," she murmured.

"Maybe you could give the little guy a kiss?" Tim suggested as he rose and flopped over her outstretched leg and on to his side. Cricket caught just a frustrating glimpse of his shaft and pink tip before it disappeared below the edge of the mirror. He lay back as Gwen rose and moved down his body. Her head dipped to his waist, and the young woman knew what she was about to do. She had overheard the older girls in school and the riding academy talk about blowjobs. Nothing she had ever heard about them had been good. There had been several not-so-private conversations about the odious task of giving them, and more importantly, what had been expected in return. Her classmates had used them as a form of currency, demanding rides to the mall or party invitations in exchange for even putting "that nasty-looking thing" between their lips and nothing Cricket had ever heard since had dispelled that notion. Gwen appeared to be happy to accommodate her husband's request though; it must be true love to say yes to that, she thought. Either that or she owes him for something. The idea that Marvin's continued stay might be paid for this way briefly crossed her mind. She could see the top of Gwen's head gently bobbing up and down, occasionally stopping and holding still. At least he's not gagging her, the young woman thought. One of the girls at school had complained about nearly throwing up on an overzealous partner. Tim's contented groans turned to sharper hisses and grunts during these breaks, and Cricket guessed her friend was not idle during these breaks.

"Come on up for air and let me fuck that perfect pussy," Tim finally groaned. "You got me pretty close to poppin'."

Gwen removed his cock from her mouth. "Would it be alright if I finished you this way?"

"You sure? Everything okay?"

"Everything's fine. I want to taste you."

"No way. Really?"

"Really."

"Huh. What do you know about that. Then hell yeah, have at it." Gwen resumed her bobbing, a bit more energetic this time.

Cricket listened on in shock, understanding what her friend was about to do and that she had actually volunteered for it. Some of the girls in school had described how they would take pity on their partners and finish him with her hand; other boys were brought to the edge and left to finish themselves. But as bad as their cocks, looked, they tasted worse. To actually let them do that in their mouth required much more in return--concert tickets or a ride to the mall AND a new pair of shoes, at the very least. Their "cock-snot" had a nasty consistency to it and tasted vile, the girls had commiserated, laughing about how many pairs of shoes it would take to actually swallow it, not that they ever would do such a thing, the girls always assured each other. And yet Gwen had asked for it. Maybe this is a trade after all, the young woman mused, and wondered if the expense and effort that was Marvin's unpaid room and board was temporarily forgiven via this type of transaction. I'd do it myself if she let me, Cricket decided, not that Gwen would ever in a million years allow that. It would definitely be a dreaded and unpleasant task, but it would be a small price to pay for Marvin's food and shelter. Her finger moved faster, occasionally dipping to spread more wetness over and around her already-soaked labia as she imagined forcing herself to perform such a task.

She could still see the top of her friend's head as Tim gently held it. Gwen was bobbing in a steady cadence and Cricket imagined the older woman's lips sliding up and down her husband's shaft. "Jesus, you suck cock so good. You been practicing on somebody else?"

She removed him from her mouth long enough to answer, and Cricket got a glimpse of her face as she came up for air. "Just you. Practice what you love, love what you practice

"Hell, you can practice as much as you want. You ready for me?" Tim groaned as she returned to the waiting length, his hands tightening their grip ever so slightly.

"Mm-hmm." Gwen kept up her efforts until the hands stopped her efforts and his primal urges took over.

"Here it comes," he announced with a grunt, careful to keep his thrusting controlled so as not to gag her. Make it a good experience, at least as good as taking a load down your throat can be... "Shit, here it comesssss..."

Cricket heard him give out a long, strangled groan followed by grunts clearly in time to his pulses, exhaling to announce the end of his orgasm. All was silent for a moment and she saw Gwen rise from her task, her cheeks flushed as she moved up to lay next to her recovering husband. What did she do with it? The young woman wondered. I didn't hear her spit it out—maybe she used her hand at the very end, although the fact her head remained so close to the "barrel of the gun" might have been dangerous as well. Taking that in the face would not be pleasant! She couldn't have swallowed it, right? Hay and feed aren't cheap, she reminded herself. I wonder how many of those equal a month's worth of room and board? Swallowing would certainly add value. The young woman could sense her own climax approaching and felt the need to finally give the couple some privacy now that their performance was over. She retired to her room and waiting Magic Wand to continue hers.

Gwen snuggled under Tim's left arm and wrapped herself around her man. He makes me feel so good, she thought, basking in his warmth and security. Why the hell did I wait so long to find all this out?

"Gawddamn, you are so good at that," Tim finally murmured, hugging her tight. "You make it hard to decide which way to come."

"Take turns," she replied sensibly, returning his embrace. "Nothing says you have to stick to one way. You can do whatever you want whenever you want."

"Be careful when you say that," he said with a chuckle. "I have a hell of an imagination." Tim lowered his voice to a murmur. "Think our friend heard us?"

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,791 Followers