A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 09

Story Info
Summoned for an audience.
5.5k words
4.68
39.3k
15

Part 59 of the 85 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,789 Followers

Standard disclaimers.

This is a story about sexual exploration and, open relationships. Open relationships can and do happily exist; but they are not for everyone. If you do not believe it is at all possible for open relationships to exist without damage to any and all involved parties, please do yourself a favor and don't waste your time reading this.

.

Also, this story takes place in a world where STDs don't exist and only babies planned for and wanted do—in other words, a fantasy world. Any resemblance to real-life people is purely coincidental.

*****

"Ow-ow—urghhh, right there."

Natalie, astride her sister-in-law's back, smiled. "Too much?" she asked, her thumb working into the sore muscle under the shoulder blade.

"No, that's fine. It feels better already, thank you," Gwen groaned, relaxing to the feel of firm yet feminine hands massaging her back. She had casually mentioned the pulled muscle while the two women were lounging in the pool after their ride; Natalie quickly sprang into action, insisting they go down to the house and "let her see if she could work out the kink." She smiled. It was not too long ago she would not have even considered taking her shirt off in front of another person yet now she had agreed to lay naked beneath her equally-naked sister-in-law without a second thought, welcoming her baby-oil slicked hands as they kneaded and caressed.

"Did you get your check from Cho?"

Gwen nodded. "Mm hmm." The Lady had scoffed at their loss of decency and dignity for a relatively small amount, but the Slut had declared the experience priceless.

The woman on her back smiled. "Did you get anything else from her?"

"A gift certificate. For a Custom Cock, whatever that is."

"I got one of those too, the first time I modeled."

"So what is it, exactly?"

Natalie laughed. "The latest in technology. The dick of your choice, turned into a dildo by 3D printer. They do a laser scan of your chosen subject, then it gets printed out. Incredibly life-like, right down to the color."

"So you had one made? Of Adam?"

"Of course! He was a good sport about it and I think he enjoyed showing off like that in front of the technician, but he definitely had some concerns about lasers and his favorite body part."

Natalie continued to work the shoulder blade while pushing oil further down the back towards where her spread sex rested on Gwen's tailbone. "So, another night out with Mr. and Mrs. Handjob tomorrow?"

Gwen smiled but didn't open her eyes. "The McCallums, yes. They invited us to dinner at Café Twenty-One."

"It sounds like you're not looking forward to it?"

"It's not that, they're very nice people, it's just that I know I'm not the best dinner company. I've never been much for making small talk, and I'm worse at making friends."

"Practice makes perfect. And once you decided to get rid of that stick up your ass, you've done pretty good with the whole friend thing." Natalie lifted herself up and moved down, forcing her knee between Gwen's legs to straddle a thigh. "Let's check the glutes." Squirts of oil landed on bare buttocks. "What an ass," she said with admiration. "Smooth and rock-hard!"

"Yours is nicer," Gwen said with a blush, deflecting the compliment. "Yours is what a woman's should be like. Mine looks like a boy's."

Natalie snorted. "I've got a little more junk in the trunk, but your trunk is packed better." Another dollop of oil, this time in the opening of the valley between her cheeks. A finger quickly pushed it down between the tight globes, down over Gwen's anus, stopping just short of her other opening and her free leg reflexively twitched open wider in invitiation.

Natalie reversed course to gently rub oil around the crinkled muscle. Her finger centered itself, paused, then pushed. "Too much?"

Gwen eyes fluttered open as she tensed, then willed herself to relax and allow the invader in. "No, it's fine," she answered, feeling her ring grasp at the digit, caught between welcoming and repelling it. Natalie's palm swung down to allow her thumb might access to her sister-in-law's clit.

"Nope, no stick in there any more. Still death-grip tight, though. Tim ever have trouble getting it in?"

Gwen closed her eyes again. "We only did it that way the one time."

"Surprised he hasn't tried again, but he's a polite kinda guy. Probably waiting for another invitation," Natalie murmured, finger stroking and thumb circling. She had her sister-in-law's lower half twitching against the sensations created by both before she stopped and withdrew. "Turn over. Let me do your front."

Gwen was quick to roll over as soon as the body on her leg lifted out of the way. Natalie waited until the woman below her was settled before straddling her hips and squirting more oil on her pert breasts. She lowered herself, her mound pressing against the mons below it and began to work the oil in. She was gentle, no longer intent on finding sore muscles, casually caressing everywhere she could reach. Gradually her attention focused on her sister-in-law's slickened breasts, touching, then kneading. Gwen's nipples had been standing at attention even before the first touch, and anticipation made them almost painfully hard. Natalie obliged them, first gently, then with a more insistent rolling between oily fingers before being tweaked and pulled. Gwen looked up through half-closed eyes at the breasts above her as they jiggled and pressed together while their owner worked, and her hands had a mind of their own as they came up to return some of the attention she was being given.

Natalie smiled and sighed at the sensation of her tits being so delicately handled. Her hips rose a bit while her chest remained where they could still be fondled, and Gwen at first thought she meant to lie down next to her. Instead, the right leg came back, a knee hooking under her sister-in-law's thigh and forcing her open to lay her sex squarely on the one beneath. Satisfied, she leaned forward to where her breasts dangled over the waiting tongue below.

"Ohh, yessss," Natalie breathed, their mounds grinding against each other. "Nice, huh?" Gwen bit her lip, grimaced with pleasure and nodded, eyes still closed. The blonde supported herself with one hand while the other gently cradled the back of Gwen's head to bring her lips to the offered nipple. The warm tingling and small shocks spreading through her body overcame the fatigue in her arm, and she managed to hold her position until both women reached near-simultaneous orgasms.

"Mmm, very nice," Natalie repeated after she collapsed on to her side and regained her senses. "Your shoulder better?"

"Uh-huh," Gwen agreed, breathing heavily. "Everything's great."

***

Despite her worries, Gwen again found herself enjoying the McCallum's company the next evening. As before, Bob was both gregarious and oddly charming, Yvette a bit more reserved yet still able to make Gwen feel completely at ease. The food and conversation, complemented by the wine Bob had selected, was thoroughly enjoyable, and the Nelsons accepted their companions' invitation to join them for a sunset cruise and dinner on their boat some time soon.

The couples lingered in the parking lot after dinner saying their goodbyes, the men off to one side where Bob was busy telling a story about marlin fishing in the Keys while the women stood on the other side of the Nelsons' truck. Yvette glanced in her husband's direction before discretely motioning Gwen to a spot a few feet away. The blonde glanced back at the men one more time, assuring herself they had not been noticed, then put herself between them and Gwen. "Listen, I've been meaning to say...that day we met...on the beach? I really hope we didn't offend you. You looked really uncomfortable with the whole thing."

The Lady harrumphed at the apology. Too little, too late. Should have thought of that before putting on that lewd display! "It's alright," Gwen temporized. "I was just a little surprised, is all."

Yvette chuckled quietly. "I'd say surprised is putting it mildly. And then when Mr. Subtle went over to talk to you...we just figured since you were on that particular beach...well, that you wouldn't be surprised."

A look of confusion swept over Gwen's face. "I'm sorry, what is it about that beach? Do you mean because we weren't wearing bathing suits?"

Even in the dim light of the parking lot Yvette's blush was obvious. "Well, yes, but also, that beach is kind of known for, umm, more risqué behavior—not like the party cove, not that wild, but it's pretty well known as an adults-only beach, if you get what I mean. And since you two were dressed the way you were, we thought you were either there to see or be seen."

"Oh—oh, no I didn't know and neither did Tim, at least I don't think he knew," Gwen stammered, determined to get the truth on the way home. "I thought it was just a place where people came to, well, where they could get some sun."

"It's that," Yvette admitted, looking at the pavement, "but it's also a place where people can come and discretely, umm, be a little less inhibited. Bob likes to show off a little, and I guess I'm an enabler...again, I'm so sorry. You and Tim are really nice folks, Gwen, I—we—really didn't mean to offend you."

"I'm not offended, really."

"Are you sure you still want to come out on the boat with us? I promise we'll keep our clothes on and our hands above the table at all times," Yvette said with a smile.

Of course I still want to come. It sounds lovely. And you can dress however you want—I mean, Tim and I weren't wearing anything on the beach, either. We skinny-dip in our pool at home all the time, so it's no big deal!" Gwen said with forced bravado.

The blonde smiled. "Then it's a date."

***

"I never get tired of looking at you in that dress," Tim said as he kissed the back of his wife's neck after they had stepped into their bedroom. Gwen had questioned him on the way home about how much he knew about the beach, his eyebrows arching in surprise at the revelation they had been the audience for a show, but insisted the only thing he knew was that people were occasionally in their birthday suits there.

Gwen felt the hands on her waist move further down, gently grasping the hem of the little black number. The dress came up, and she raised her arms to assist in its removal. Tim dropped the garment and whistled. "Wow!" he exclaimed, a finger playfully pulling back the band of her thong to let it gently snap back against the small of her back, "wish I'd known you were practically nekkid under that thing!"

"At least I was wearing a bra," she replied, reaching behind to unclasp it. "Yvette wasn't. The waiter kept trying to look down her cleavage all night."

Tim's hands were faster, beating her to the clasp. "Really? I hadn't noticed," he lied. "And to be honest, I think he was splitting his attention between her and you. He couldn't decide which one to stare at."

We were both old enough to be his mother," Gwen protested. "I'm sure he wasn't looking at me, at least."

"I wouldn't count on that. Experience matters," Tim said with a chuckle, his hands now on her bare breasts. "Young men like learning when the conditions are right..."

Gwen put her foot on a chair near the bed and reached for the strap of her high-heeled shoe, the ones she had worn while modeling. "And how would you know that, mister?"

"We have a bunch of testosterone-filled employees, I hear things," he said with a laugh. "Leave 'em on. At least for a little while longer."

Gwen smiled and straightened. "Is it alright if I take this off?" She asked, putting her thumbs in the waistband of her thong.

"Uhh, yeah, that'd be a good idea. Probably be in the way otherwise."

She took her time, slowly pushing them down, bending at the waist to get them to her ankles rather than letting them fall. They were around her calves when she heard him gasp.

"You were wearing that all night?"

Gwen stopped where she was, holding her pose, hoping the light was glinting from the faceted glass between her cheeks. "Ever since I got out of the shower before we left. Do you like it?"

"Hell, yeah." He stepped behind her, hands running over her ass and between her legs, gingerly touching the plug. "Something else Yvette wasn't wearing, I'll bet."

She straightened, turned to him and shrugged. "Sounds like we shouldn't assume anything with them." Gwen didn't wait for an answer, sinking to her knees and working the belt now at eye level. Tim groaned in anticipation, knowing he could do it faster but unwilling to interrupt the woman whose mouth was inches from his hard cock. The zipper was next, making an agonizingly slow growl as it was pulled, and then finally the button. Gwen pulled the waistband of his boxers down just enough to reveal the spongy pink head behind it and delicately kissed the tip, her tongue tracing a line up the slit already wet with his secretions; Tim shivered and groaned in response.

His underwear was pulled down a bit more, his shaft still trapped against his stomach at the base. Gwen kissed the exposed length, savoring the trapped smells of soap and male musk, wetting it with her tongue and drying it with her lips. Another gentle tug and his balls hung obscenely over the waistband, forced upward by the elastic trapped behind them. They received her attention too; more kisses, each one in turn gently taken between her lips.

His boxers were lowered again to lay on the pants about his ankles, allowing his shaft to assume its normal 45 degree angle and his sac to hang free. She took him in her mouth as deeply as she dared without gagging and dragged her tongue along his underside as she withdrew. Tim shuddered in appreciation and gently took hold of her head. She was patient, taking her time with his pleasure, until her knees began to ache and she rose.

"Perhaps you should get undressed?" she suggested, moving past him to the bathroom. He watched her go as he hurried to pull things off, high heels and firm legs making the magnificent ass above them bob and sway.

Tim was stepping out of his pants and underwear when Gwen returned and handed him the small bottle she was carrying. She bent over the side of the bed next to him, elbows on the mattress and rear in the air, and looked back expectantly.

Tim looked at the lube he held and then his wife's upturned ass, tearing himself away from the sight to find her eyes and silently express his hesitation.

"I thought you could take out what I'm still wearing and put something else in," Gwen calmly suggested.

"Really?" he asked, arching his eyebrows as he wrapped his fist around an erection that seemed to surge at what was being offered. "You mean like this?"

"Of course that. What else did you have in mind?"

"Well, I wasn't sure if you meant something from your nightstand..."

She let out a small laugh. "Oh God, no! I'd need to go the emergency room after! I think I can handle you, though."

Tim chuckled. "Nice to know having a small dick has at least one advantage."

"You're not small! You're perfect! Those things in the drawer are greatly exaggerated. I can't believe any man is really that big." Although Neal was close, the Slut added needlessly.

He stepped up behind his wife's upturned rear. "Okay, well I guess this needs to come out first." Tim delicately grasped the glass-and-steel handle between index finger and thumb, slowly pulling at it as though he were removing a machine part that might fall out of reach. Gwen felt her ring snap shut as the plug slid out and she contracted the muscle in reflex several times, testing it. Tim imagined he was being winked at and smiled.

Probably need some more lube back there," he said casually as he prepared to go someplace he had never in a million years imagined going until a short time ago.

"I think so," Gwen replied primly, staring at the headboard as she braced herself. She startled at the feel of cold liquid dripping just above her crinkled ring.

"Sorry," Tim said, hurriedly smoothing the lubrication down between her cheeks.

"It's alright, just a little cold."

The finger glided from one opening then back several times as Tim summoned his nerve. Don't want to seem to be in a hurry...he finally, stopped, poised just below the entrance being offered. He gently pushed against the taut muscle with a calloused index finger, the ring grudgingly giving way. Gwen was surprised how tightly she gripped his finger despite having worn the spreader all night.

"Wow, that's tight," Tim grunted, slowly pushing deeper. "You got strong muscles, lady."

"Hmm," Gwen grunted back, her body beginning to adjust itself to his penetration.

His finger stopped after a few more strokes. "Ready?"

"Let's try it..." She was empty again, and heard the snap of the bottle's top. Tim was working the lubrication into his erection when Gwen looked back over her shoulder.

"Thought a little more can't hurt," he said with a weak smile. Tim took a small step forward, carefully aiming the tip of his cock to gently nudge her asshole. Gwen surprised him by rocking backward ever so slightly, the gentle touch now firm pressure flattening his spongy head. Tim supplied some force of his own, and her muscle expanded to take him. He was fascinated by the sight of his cock being swallowed, the incredible tightness enveloping his length telling him just how much he was stretching her. "Okay?"

"Okay," she confirmed, again subduing her body's urge to expel the invader and instead relaxing her grip. Gwen lowered her upper body to the bedspread, rocking back again as she did so to impale him further. Her hand went between her legs to alternate light strokes of the pair of balls hanging within reach with a firmer rubbing of her very erect clitoris. Just as before, Tim was more gentle than when he took her in more traditional ways—when he fucks your pussy, the Slut elaborated—and she was thankful for his thoughtfulness.

Tim didn't need to be energetic; the situation and her grip on his cock were more than enough to bring him to the breaking point. He managed to control the strength of his orgasm, pushing deeply one time and shuddering through his release.

Gwen's desire for her own climax was more urgent than the need to clean up, and she shivered through her orgasm with the help of her rabbit and Tim's stubbly kisses.

***

Nobody noticed anything out of the ordinary with her walk as she climbed the stairs to her office that Monday morning, and Gwen had to admit she was not as sore this time as last. I wouldn't do that every weekend, she thought with a smile, but like Natalie said, it's not horrible and Tim really seemed to like it. It's not where it goes, and you know that, the Lady chided, but she was mostly ignored.

The business keeps growing, Gwen thought with satisfaction, and that's good, but the paperwork keeps growing as well, and that's bad. Not for the first time she wondered if hiring somebody part-time to help out around the office would wipe out any gains they had made by adding another truck...riding with Natalie on Fridays took her away from her desk, but that was not something she was ready to give up.

She picked up the phone after the first ring. "Nelson Plumbing, may I help you?"

"Yes, Gwen Nelson, please."

"This is she."

"Mrs. Nelson, this is Rae Rayburn, Mrs. Sylvia Danning's personal assistant? I believe we met at her get-together a few weeks ago?"

An icy ball formed in Gwen's stomach. "Yes, Ms. Rayburn, I remember. Can I help you with something?"

"Please, call me Rae. Mrs. Danning has asked that I invite you to ride with her this Friday—2pm to 4?"

It took her a moment to react. "Me? Are you sure you have the right person?"

The young assistant chuckled. "Yes Ma'am, quite sure. She mentioned your talk with her that evening you were here and that she would welcome the chance to ride with a fellow equestrienne."

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,789 Followers
12