A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,789 Followers

He took Gwen's implied invitation and slid his hand between her thighs on the next pass, index and middle finger parting slightly to caress her lips as they continued down. His index finger shifted on the way back up and dragged through her wet furrow and across a clit aching for his touch.

"Oh," she gasped softly in his ear.

Cricket had shed her gown and lay back on the bed in her darkened room, the door left open to better hear the couple heading for their bedroom. The sound of the TV coming from the living room had ceased, they're probably just taking care of a few things before bed, she thought, and opened her legs to allow her fingers to idly play while she waited for them to pass and hopefully, the show to begin.

The young woman soon realized that the house had gone quiet—no pots and pans being put away, no doors being opened and closed, just silence, and she wondered if they had somehow gotten by her without being heard. Her patience lasted a moment longer before her arousal and curiosity won out. She rolled off the bed and crept to the door after tossing her nightgown back over her head, cautiously poking her head into the hallway. A look left confirmed Tim and Gwen's open door, the room dark. There was still enough light coming down the hallway from the living room to see the bed was empty. She glanced right and waited, listening for their approach. Still there was no sign of them, and Cricket crept towards the light.

She stopped just short of the open room at the end of the hall. Her curiosity pushed her to bend forward, just far enough to get a quick look around the corner, catching a glimpse of the back and side of Tim's easy chair and the top of his head above the cushion. She saw Gwen too, sitting on him, her face visible above the back of the chair and one leg extended over the side while the other bent at the knee, foot propped against the arm. Her eyes were closed as she kissed his neck and the young woman risked another step forward, hopeful the couple would be too caught up in their makeout session to notice her, ready to retreat when they took it to the comfort of their bed.

"Oh," Gwen gasped softly, and Cricket's arousal flared with the obvious pleasure and passion in that simple little sound. The surge through her body made her slow to react when her friend's eyes, heavy-lidded and full of lust, slowly opened. The young voyeur froze as their eyes locked, common sense and good manners telling her to run for her bedroom, the smile that slowly spread across her friend's face taken as an invitation to stay. Gwen's eyes closed again, the motion of Tim's arm and Gwen's reaction a good clue as to where his hand was.

Cricket crept as close as she dared while still leaving time to retreat before Tim could see her should he decide to get up and take what she was certain he was going to get. It was Gwen who finally untangled herself, however, giving her audience another smile before getting to her feet and standing in front of her husband. Cricket began to back away, ready to give them space to get to their room and maybe follow along behind after they had settled themselves, but the older woman had other ideas. Gwen slipped the open robe from her body, now naked to both her husband and her friend, then bent over Tim. Cricket was sure from the tugging motion that his shorts were being removed and the blue fabric carelessly tossed to the side was her confirmation. The chair blocked her view of what the shorts had covered, and she cursed her luck.

Gwen sank to her knees, her head and upper body disappearing from view as she bent forward to drag her tongue up his length. Tim groaned and grabbed the chair's arm in response. The young woman behind him considered moving to a better vantage point but held back. The nerve and courage imagined in her fantasies to so boldly satisfy her voyeuristic urges evaporated, not yet brave enough to show him what her own hand was now doing under her gown.

Gwen didn't spend long on her knees; just enough to put the finishing touches on her husband's readiness. She rose and straddled Tim's thighs, shuffling forward while pushing on his chest to recline him a little further. Looking down between them, Gwen grabbed his cock, aimed, and sank down. Her eyes, filled with lust and pleasure, again found her friend's and her satisfied smile conveyed the deep satisfaction of being filled so completely. Cricket smiled back in encouragement, and her friend's eyes again closed as her hips began to rock against the body beneath her. Tim's head was pulled to her breast, and the young woman could see the firm mound flatten against his lips as he hungrily sucked and tongued her areola. Rough hands grabbed her ass but he left the pace and tempo of their fucking to the woman impaled on him. Gwen's hips twitched and bucked as she fought to maintain the pressure his pubic bone was putting on her clit.

The two bodies ground against each other, low masculine grunts following some of Gwen's efforts to bury him further, soft gasps and whines coming from the woman riding him. Gwen's eyes again opened, focused on her watching friend, then closed as a soft whimper escaped her lips. "Right there, Tim," she breathed. "Right there. I'm...I'm...I'm—" Cricket watched her body go rigid, a sight she had come to know well, and wondered if an orgasm felt different when being caused by the touch of a man. She imagined her friend's convulsions looked more pronounced, more violent...but it could have been from the cock that was now thrusting up into her.

Gwen held her husband's head to her chest as she came down off her high, trapping him against her breast while he debated how long he could go without breathing. Suffocated by my wife tits, he thought wryly. That's something even Charlie would be impressed with if he didn't think it was a bullshit story. She relaxed her grip enough for his nostrils to draw a little air, smiling at Cricket before looking down at the face buried in her chest. "Are you close?"

"Move a muscle and you'll find out," came the muffled reply.

She straightened a bit at the waist, hands on his chest, letting him take control. Despite his warning it took more than one stroke, but it was less than twenty, each one hard enough to elicit a small gasp from his wife. He erupted after a particularly energetic thrust that lifted her pussy completely off of him and allowed his cock to flop free, his first spurt hitting him below his belly button. Gwen reached down to reinsert him, but Tim urgently needed something other than empty air at that moment and grabbed her hips to press her labial lips down against his length, sawing back and forth through the wet folds as he came. He announced himself empty with a final shiver and exhalation.

Neither moved or spoke for a moment. "Better?" Gwen finally asked softly.

"Great," He lowered his voice to a murmur. "Did we have an audience?"

"Uh huh."

"She still there?"

"Just went back to her room, I think."

"Wanna see if she needs anything?'

Gwen got off and stood. "If you think I should. But I want to make sure you're properly taken care of first. Stay right there-be right back."

She hurried past him out of view down the hall. Tim thought about grabbing some paper towels from the kitchen to clean up the slippery mess he had produced and Gwen had spread across his stomach and cock but paused at the sound of running water coming from the girls' bathroom. She hurried back a short time later, warm wet washcloth in hand to tenderly clean him, delicately grasping his still-tumescent cock between two fingers and moving it to reach every shiny wet splotch. "Did I get it all?"

"Uh, yeah, I think you did. Thanks."

Gwen kissed him and stood. "Are you sure you don't mind if I, uhh, check on Cricket?"

"Nah, just don't be mad if I'm asleep when you come to bed."

Not mad, she thought, maybe surprised...Gwen smiled and again disappeared behind his chair, down the hall.

Tim waited a moment before getting up and following her. The gentleman in him had not intended to stop outside Cricket's room out of respect for their privacy, but his little head told him to fuck that when he heard the murmur of voices and the young woman's nervous giggle that came through the partly-open doorway. His cock stirred at the scene he imagined was happening just a few feet away.

The house was quiet save for what the sound of wet kisses and little purrs of contentment. Even those faded, and his thumping pulse was loud in his ears until a soft "ooohhh," floated from around the other side of the door. Cricket, he instinctively knew, her little-girl voice in a grown woman's body distinctive. His erection surged to fullness in just a few wild beats of his heart and he wondered what exactly Gwen had done to get that reaction from her young friend. Tim grabbed his resurgent cock and began to stroke.

"Yessss," she purred, "right there—oh, yes—right there, just like that." There was no response, and Tim desperately wanted to believe Gwen's mouth was otherwise occupied at the moment. "You can squeeze them a little harder, if you want. Please." The image in the listening man's head was hotter than any porno he had ever seen, and he worked to keep his hand in check and make his own pleasure last at least as long as theirs.

"Ah-ah-ah, that's so nice..." Cricket groaned quietly. Her voice was soft but soon turned urgent as she encouraged and directed her friend's efforts, "I'm coming, Gwen," she panted, "I'm coming! I'm coming I'm coming I'm comingggggggg!" Tim heard the antique bed frame squeaking, from the young woman's spasmodic twitching as she rocketed through her climax, he guessed. He had heard that bed make that noise before, back when it was still Ali's bedroom, and put two and two together. Tim's thoughts were not on his daughter's masturbatory history however, it was on the women who were in that bed now...he was closes himself and removed his hand from his length as a precaution.

"Better?" Gwen's voice, calm and steady. Cricket giggled and laughed in response. Tim crept back to their bed and lay down in the dark room, looking beyond their open door and down the hallway. A shadowy figure appeared a few moments later and it took him a second to confirm that it was Gwen. She came in and lay down next to him, not bothering to shut the door behind her. His lips quickly found hers, the scent of a woman in heat still fresh on her cheeks, unconsciously inflaming a primal need to reassert his claim on his wife.

"Lay back," he grumbled, his callused hand pushing on her shoulder while he rose to a kneeling position. "Spread your legs," he ordered. "Wider." Gwen brought her legs as far apart as she thought possible, wide open and vulnerable before him, the pink of her inner lips visible below a smudge of hair even in the semi-darkness. Tim quickly covered her body with his, his cock finding her opening on the first stab. "Tight and wet. Just like I like it." He nuzzled one cheek and ear, then the other, as his hips worked, finally pushing up to lock his arms and look down at her. "I like the perfume, too."

It took Gwen a moment to figure out what he was referring to, her hands flying to her cheeks and her eyes widening in understanding and surprise. Tim restrained himself from laughing at the almost-comical look of shock on the woman beneath him. "It's okay—it's really hot," he continued, his thrusts gaining force and thudding home against her. "It tells me where you've been." He withdrew deliberately. "But I'd give a hell of a lot to see how you put it on." His hips came forward, quick and powerful, a grunt escaping from him as his progress up inside her was abruptly halted.

Gwen's hands grasped at his flexing ass. "You would really want to see that?" Duh, of course he would, the Slut answered. And you want to show him.

Another stroke, another grunt. "Uh huh. I've always wondered what it would look like...you two together." You don't mind her seeing you and me, right?"

"Maybe she doesn't want to be seen...like that..." The Slut doubted it would be too much of an inconvenience for her.

Another gasp escaped from Gwen as he rutted her, his urgency growing. "Maybe I could learn some secret girl tricks to make you happy."

"You're already very good at making me happy. And right now I want to make you happy again," she deflected. "Come in me, honey," she urged, her hips rising to meet his, "fill my up. Every last drop."

Cricket had scrambled from the bed as soon as Gwen had left her, moving to the open doorway, standing and listening. She could hear the couple at the end of the hall clearly enough; she heard Tim take charge and command her friend to open her legs to him. The tone of his voice made it unlikely this would be a slow and tender coupling, and she briefly feared Gwen's stop at her room had somehow angered him.

The young woman risked a peek around the corner after the first slap of flesh and accompanying grunt. Two legs formed a vee in the dim light down at the end of the hall, the view of their intersection blocked by a pair of legs and pale ass laying between them. The comment about Gwen's perfume had confused the young woman—she didn't remember her friend wearing any. It struck her like a thunderbolt when she finally linked Tim's comment about its application to where Gwen's face had just been.

Tim's voyeuristic request only amplified her shock. A part of her flatly rejected the idea, another part found the idea exciting, and a small part suggested she rush in and give her consent. Her common sense prevailed, and she stood watching Tim's ass flex and thrust as Gwen tried to pull him deeper. His pounding became more frantic, and Cricket knew from his rigid body and extended groan that he was filling her, just as she had asked.

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,789 Followers
12