A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,791 Followers

Tim dried off with no clearer idea of what he should or shouldn't do. He'd get in bed, but after that, what? Whatever it was, it had to be Gwen's idea—he'd follow her lead only if he had no doubts as to what she wanted. If it was just sleep, then it was just sleep, but he wasn't going to try and make this something it might not be.

Even what to wear was an issue. Did they have anything on under the covers? He had no clue, and didn't want to seem like he was being cocky—bad choice of words, he decided—if he was the only one naked, particularly with his length already getting up and have a look around. In the end he settled on his boxers; not much else in the bathroom suitable for sleeping in, anyways.

"You're sure this is okay?" Cricket repeated in a nervous whisper once the water started running.

"It's fine. I know this seems unusual and it's alright if you go back to your own bed, but I just thought you might want a warm body to sleep next to tonight. I'm not a man, but hopefully I'll do?"

"You'll do fine," the young woman giggled, then turned serious. "Is that all we're going to do?"

Would it be bother you if it wasn't?"

"I guess not...no, it wouldn't."

"Then let's just see what happens."

Cricket lay at attention under the thin sheet and blanket, listening for the sound of the shower door. Gwen was listening too, forcing a casual attitude but a bundle of nerves inside, openly encouraging the Lady to steer her in another direction. She had given this plenty of thought, had even when she has pleasured herself, but questioned her choices now that it was so close to coming to be. It wasn't that different than Cricket watching them, Gwen assured herself, and Tim really seems to want this...still, it was both decadent and dangerous and she was reluctant to admit that was what made it so appealing to think about in the first place. She wondered if she would feel the same way after.

Tim appeared in the doorway, the bathroom light he had forgotten to turn off making everyone a bit more visible. Gwen flipped back the blanket covering the open side of the bed and Tim hurried to the invitation while Cricket gawked at the bouncing tent in the front of his shorts. He could see and feel his wife's nude body as he slid under and waited, unsure what to do next. "Welcome home," she said, rolling to her side and kissing him. "Are you tired?"

Tired? No, definitely not tired. "Uhh, not really, why?"

"Well...Cricket and I were just starting to...you know, when you came home. Would you mind if we finished? I promise to take care of you after. If you want, she and I could go to her room instead..."

"No, no, you're fine," he hurriedly assured her. "It's your bed, too. Unless you wanted privacy. I could go watch TV or something."

She rolled to her other side and faced her friend. "Is it alright if Tim stays?"

"Uhh, yeah, it's his bed, too."

"Good." Gwen pushed the cover down to her feet then kicked it the rest of the way off, revealing two naked bodies and Tim's full boxers. "It's a warm night. I don't think we'll need these."

Cricket fought the urge to grab the blanket and hide under it, reminding herself that Tim had seen her naked before. Gwen's soft kiss and hand on her hip had a distracting effect, and she returned the attention.

Tim rolled to his side, openly gawking as the two women embraced, kissed and caressed. The bedroom talk he had shared with Gwen paled in comparison to watching the real thing but he had no intention of laying a finger—or anything else—on either one of them without express written permission. But what about himself? His cock ached, his precum already spreading a dark wet spot on the front of his grey shorts. In his fantasies he had proudly stroked it for them, showing off what he had between his legs. He tentatively slipped his fingers under the waistband, gently tickling the tip of the slick head, alert for any sort of reaction from them.

The two women didn't seem to notice their audience's actions, intent on each other, and he happily watched them kiss and caress for some time before Gwen began to lick and nuzzle her way down the young woman's neck while a hand turned gentle circles ever closer to the vee of her legs. Cricket opened herself wider, inviting further exploration while she tweaked and stroked Gwen's erect nipples. Tim pushed his hand down further so his own fingers could now run up and down his painfully erect shaft. He was careful; a premature ejaculation would be embarrassing beyond belief, and he had no intention of coming early and not getting the ultimate pleasure out of the erotic scene unfolding just inches from him.

Gwen kissed all about the pert breast being offered to her, gently cupping it as she took the erect nipple between her lips and flicked it with her tongue. Cricket sighed appreciatively, daring a glance at Tim over the older woman's bent head as he watched his wife gently suck her tit. She could see his bent arm as well, doing something at his waist that Gwen's body hid. "Ahh," she gasped as a finger slid over her clit and into her furrow, pausing briefly before pushing inside of her. Cricket bucked reflexively against the welcome invader. Her own hand went to Gwen's sex, and the two women ground against the fingers and palms pleasuring them while their lips again found each other. Cricket's climax was first, her kisses frantic while her hips thrust with force against the pressure on her clit and the finger in her pussy. Gwen was able to hold out a while longer before repeating the scene for the man on the bed with them.

Gwen rolled to face him after giving Cricket a final kiss. "Is everything still okay?" she asked, the arousal and anticipation that had driven her actions temporarily sated, worry over the boundary she had just crossed growing.

Tim grinned back, eyes wide, his expression one of amazement and lust. "Everything's great!"

"Did you finish?" she asked, her hand running over his cloth-covered cock, feeling the soaked fabric at its tip.

"Uhh, no, you said, uhh, you'd take care of me after, so I thought I should wait..."

She smiled. "I'm glad you did. Lay back."

Tim did as she asked, wondering if removing his shorts and exposing himself to their guest might be considered too much. Gwen gracefully climbed over him and stood next to the bed while Cricket looked on.

"I can go back to my own room if you want some privacy," she offered again, unsure what the etiquette might be in these situations, chiding herself for thinking there might be proper etiquette in a situation like this.

"No, I want you to stay, and I'm pretty sure Tim wants you to stay, too." She switched on the bedside lamp, their eyes all taking a moment to adjust to the brightness. Cricket was still blinking when Gwen reached for her husband's underwear and suggestively tugged at them. Tim got the hint, raising his ass off the bed to help, his rock-hard erection catching on the waistband and levering down before breaking free and recoiling with a slap against his stomach. Gwen slid them the rest of the way down and off his legs while the young woman still on the bed watched in amazement.

"Cricket wanted to see your erection," Gwen announced matter-of-factly. The young woman blushed furiously.

"Oh," Tim chuckled nervously. "I woulda thought she had seen it by now."

Gwen looked at her friend. "What do you think?"

"No, this is the first time," Cricket replied before realizing that was not the intent of Gwen's question. The young woman swallowed hard, staring unabashedly. "Oh, you mean, his, uhh, penis. It's umm, nice," she replied truthfully, wondering what the proper words were to compliment a man on his sexual organ. "You're very lucky," she said, managing to look away long enough to make eye contact with Gwen.

"I'm lucky because of the man it's attached to."

"It's, umm, a lot bigger than Daniel's."

Tim was surprised to find himself embarrassed by being the center of attention, and the size comparison only seemed to make it worse. "I don't think it's really that big, but I don't go around comparing it," he said with another nervous laugh.

"Cricket's never seen a man ejaculate," Gwen said, kneeling between his legs. "Would it be alright if I show her? I mean, if you show her?"

He looked doubtfully at his naked wife, then at the naked young woman now kneeling next to him. "Really? You've never seen a guy do that?"

Cricket blushed furiously and avoided eye contact. "The other guys were, uhh, where I couldn't see them when they did..."

"Oh. Huh." Gwen's hand had already gently grasped him, lightly stroking with a delicate touch. Embarrassed as he was, the primal part of him was only too happy to show this fertile young female the amount of seed he could produce, a thought his common sense quickly squashed by pointing out he and his chosen partner's baby-making days were past, and this was not an invitation to resume them with someone else. He could still give her a hell of a show, though...

"Tim likes it when I start out nice and easy," Gwen said softly, concentrating on the length her fingers were wrapped around, "and he really like the head of his penis played with—it's very sensitive." Her free hand found his balls and stroked, making him groan. "He likes his testicles fondled, too. But gently—too rough and it can hurt."

The young woman stared in fascination at the hand traveling up and down the slick length. So big, she thought again, so different from when it's soft, momentarily distracted by the balls in his loose sack shifting about as Gwen's fingers alternated between stroking and gently palming them. The mushroom head was turning an angry scarlet as his hips began to thrust against the pressure his wife's fingers were creating.

"When his hips start moving like that, it usually means he's getting closer," Gwen observed. "So then I start tightening my grip a little more to give him more friction."

"That obvious, huh?" Tim said with a laugh. "Yeah, I'm getting closer alright," Tim agreed. "I was pretty close when you two, uhh..."

Gwen smiled, her hand moving with more urgency, Tim's hips thrusting harder against it. "Watch closely," she needlessly reminded the young spectator. Cricket's eyes were glued to the scene.

Tim grunted loudly and slammed into Gwen's closed fist with a final thrust, much of his cock exposed above her fingers. The first white rope erupted from his red tip, arching high into the air and falling onto his upper chest with an audible plop. "Oh my God," was all Cricket could manage as he pumped out spurt after spurt, each one a little weaker until they bubbled out to slide down over Gwen's fingers.

She gave it a final playful shake after Tim announced the end of his orgasm with an explosive exhale. "Well, what'd you think?" she asked the young woman staring open-mouthed at the scene. Cricket's expression answered most of that.

"Oh my God," she repeated. "I had no idea! Is it always that, uh, powerful? And that much?"

"Depends on the circumstances," Tim volunteered. "Depends when it happened last, and, umm, motivation...I had a lot of motivation tonight."

"Could you get me a warm washcloth from the bathroom?" she asked her shocked young friend. Cricket nodded dumbly and climbed from the bed, returning a moment later. "I like to clean him up after," she said, taking the washcloth and gently wiping down her husband's chest, stomach and still-hard member. A quick kiss of his mushroom head signaled she was done. "Better?"

"Oh yeah," he said with a contented chuckle. He seemed to be in no hurry to cover up, and their young spectator continued to glance nervously back and forth between his slowly-softening cock and Gwen.

Cricket again wondered what to do next, now that—this—appeared to be over. "Well, I guess I should go to bed," she volunteered, looking at her friend for confirmation.

"I thought you liked being with somebody after," Gwen said with a gentle smile. "Stay here with us tonight." She patted her husband's thigh affectionately. "I'd like to be in the middle, if that's alright with you two."

Tim and Cricket found the arrangement very satisfactory, the soft femininity on Gwen's right and solid masculinity on her left creating an exciting contrast. It took them some time to drift off to sleep, each wrapped in their own thoughts as to what had just happened and what it would mean in the light of day.

Cricket was awakened in the middle of the night by something her sleep-fogged brain could not easily identify. She opened her eyes and was startled to find Gwen's face just inches away, a look of nervous pleasure in her eyes while she bit her lower lip. It was the gentle rocking of the bed that had awakened her, Cricket realized, that and the labored breathing both Gwen and Tim were trying to stifle as they lay on their side facing her, he buried deep between his wife's legs, she eagerly accepting him. His hand firmly grasped her exposed breast.

Gwen saw the young woman's eyes open and smiled in silent apology. Cricket smiled back, not at all minding the interruption to her sleep and impulsively bent forward to kiss the woman lying next to her. Gwen returned the kiss and it lingered, the joined couple's gentle rhythmic motion making her friend's lips press hard against her own then withdraw. Her free hand gently grasped the young woman's buttock and pulled her closer. Cricket's erect nipple mashed into the back of Tim's hand, grating sensuously against his rough skin. He drew it back as if burned, and she felt the soft mass of her friend's breast against her own replace it.

Gwen's leg came up, her knee pushing against her friend's closed thighs. Cricket opened up and the knee continued forward to firmly press against her clit, rocking in rhythm to Tim's thrusts. The feel of being wrapped up by a warm soft body while something solid filled the space between her legs was electric, and only something in her, actually filling her, could make this any better. She ground against her friend's knee and panted softly in time to its movements.

Gwen reached for the young woman's hand and gently guided it to her crotch, rubbing it meaningfully against her mons and clit for a moment before letting go. Cricket got the hint and began to press and stroke, very aware Tim's cock was sliding in and out so close to her fingertips, jerking back a bit when she thought she might have brushed against his pistoning length.

He was the first to his orgasm, his urgent thrusting making it difficult for Cricket to do anything more than hold the heel of her palm in place on Gwen's mound while her friend's knee drove into the young woman's sex with added force. The pace slowed a bit again after he had finished, Gwen continuing to gently rock back and forth against the cock inside her and the body in front of her. Cricket's finger again stroked her friend's clit and soaked furrow. One particularly violent twitch of the older woman's hips made the softening member inside slip from her; the next made her friend's probing finger slide into the freshly vacated opening. Cricket knew what had just been there and what it had left; reason said her fingers should not be playing in the results of her friends' coupling, but passion made her firmly cup her friend's mound and slide a second digit in. A knee, fingers, and lips brought the two women to climax shortly thereafter.

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,791 Followers
12