A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,791 Followers

Gwen dropped to his feet, laying back in the warm sand and expectantly opening herself to him. You just dodged a second bullet today, the Lady sniffed—imagine the embarrassment if he had taken you in front of everybody!

Yeah, imagine, the Slut countered.

"Wider." Tim smiled down at her in approval as she complied. "You wanna hear my nasty thoughts? Well, I was thinkin' that it was damn nice of ya to give those guys on the beach such a good look at your pussy. Bet they're gonna be imagining what it would have felt like when they're jacking off tonight. Or maybe they're sitting on their boat right now, bragging to each other about how bad they would have messed it up. They just get to talk. I'm getting the real thing." Tim dropped to his hands and knees, covering her body with his before lodging his cock in her with one smooth thrust. "Tight, and wet as hell. Sorry, but I'm not gonna last long."

Gwen nodded. "I didn't expect you to. Like you said, it's been an interesting day."

"Amen to that," he grunted between thrusts. "Amen to that."

Tim was not gentle, pounding her with purpose, the sand and not the sun turning her asscheeks red. He suddenly withdrew after a particularly savage thrust and struggled to stand while Gwen looked about in confusion and concern, trying to get up with him. "Stay down—stay like that," he ordered as he stood over her, urgently stroking himself. The first pearly jet erupted from his wet red tip a moment later. It appeared to Gwen as though everything slowed, a graceful bolt of white reaching the pinnacle of its arc before falling to splatter just below her neck. Others followed, each burst accompanied by a lewd grunt from Tim, marching down between her breasts and to her belly button. The jets diminished to a dribble and he dropped to his knees, rubbing the tip in her tuft of pubic hair to catch the last drops.

"Wow!" Gwen said with a laugh. "I'm sorry you had to wait so long! You had a bunch stored up! And me miles away from a washcloth." She brought her hand up to the first wet spot on her chest, intent on wiping it away, wondering if leaves might work better.

"No—don't," Tim said, gently catching her forearm. "Leave it."

"Really?"

"Really. You said anything, right? With the way things have been going at home, I've kinda gotten to like showing off my work."

Gwen smiled. She should say no, that this was too much to ask, but she had committed to him..."I did say anything." He helped her up and they started back. She looked down at what he had left, the heat of her body and the day already melting his milky spend into a liquid that was beginning to trace wet trails down her skin. Her thatch still had some of his opaque droplets clinging to individual strands, but these too were becoming clear, matting the short hair in places. She nearly giggled at the thought of being Tim's activity achievement badge.

The other couples were still there, one of the women now using her mouth to revive her new partner's erection while he casually scratched her back. Bob and Yvette's attention were on their friends return however, and Gwen blushed at his obvious scrutiny. "Looks like you mighta missed the target, son," he said with a laugh as they drew close." Sure has hell can't blame ya though for being a little quick on the draw with a woman as beautiful as Gwen."

"I hit what I was aiming for," Tim replied with a knowing smile.

"Well, it looks to me like your husband does not lack for strength, volume or dedication to task," Yvette told the naked woman standing above her. Tim grinned at the compliment. "Of course, you provide a lot of inspiration. Good thing he's got decent aim. That would've hurt like hell in the eyes."

Gwen blushed furiously, feeling the first droplets tickle their way past her mons and down between her thighs. "He's very considerate."

"Maybe Bob could steal a move or two of his." Yvette looked at her husband for a moment. "Or at least get some pointers on his aim." She looked about the anchorage bathed in late afternoon light. "Back to the house for something to eat?"

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,791 Followers