A New World

Story Info
Timid guy accidentally creates his own world.
3k words
4.24
28.9k
20
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shy 22-year old Indian boy steps off a 20-hour journey and lands in a foreign frozen wonderland for the first time in his life. Everything is cleaner, brighter, and nicer at the airport. People are smiling at him, even the serious customs officer gave a smile at last while granting him his student visa. The smile makes her face 100 times more attractive and he immediately notices the big eyes and the beautiful face. While giving her a parting smile, he notices the large chest and then looks away as he realizes she is still looking at him. He is red with embarrassment through his light brown complexion. He can feel sensations below his stomach, but the worry of getting his luggage takes away all emotions. After looking for a while, he finally notices his big red bags with colorful tags which his sister placed on them. He places them in the luggage cart and moves towards the exit and pays special attention to the unique sticker on the bag that contains his precious cargo, which he hid from his parents for the last few months. Gathering his belongings, he moves towards the exits while noticing every single female on his way.

Just outside the exit gate, he notices his uncle and aunt, both in their early fifties and touches their feet to pay respect. They have generously offered him a place to stay at his house, while he studies for his masters in engineering. They present him with a thick jacket to wear as temps in -10 deg C right now and give him a big hug. He hasn't seen them in 10 years since they left India. They have aged, they are older but noticeably fairer too. He guesses the lack of sun has it's wonders too. After chatting for a short while, they move to parking exit and drive towards home. On the way home, they are offering a tour of the various residential suburbs they are passing through. He is in awe of the snowed surroundings, that is the first snow he has seen in his life. The car stops at a red light, people cross the street on the crossing and in order, there is no pushing, rushing or honking of horns. He loves the fact that this world is civilized and then starts to reminisce about India and his undergrad experience there. He remembers the late night bullying, numerous taunts and unprovoked beatdowns he got in his 4 years there. He tries to forget and hopes the future here is brighter and less painful.

They reach home and gawk at the huge estate in front of him. It is even bigger on the inside! In India, his parents had a 1-bedroom house and his hostel room was like a matchbox, with barely enough space to move about in it. He meets his elder cousins: 35-year old boy and his newly married 25-year old wife, the 25-year old middle sister and the 22-year old brother. They are all excited to see him and they all relax, have some pop and show him the house. He is even more intimidated by there wealth, 5 cars in the driveway, a patio with a pool, and a huge home theater system in the basement with a 100-inch projector screen. They finally show him his room, which is in the attic, as there isn't a single empty room the 5-bedroom house. They have a bed set up for him, which he knows won't fit his six feet thin frame. He gladly accepts the attic, it has a small dresser and a computer desk with just enough space for him to stand. Everyone retires for the day at 9 pm, which surprises him. He wants to place his clothes in the cabinet, but is too tired and drifts off to sleep in the new bed. He has trouble sleeping in the beginning, as he is not used to wearing clothes while sleeping. However, he drifts off while recollecting all the beautiful women he met today.

His aunt Mary is in her early fifties, she is thin and has saggy boobs, which reach her stomach. He has a fit and firm body otherwise. The home gym in the basement and all the household work is certainly paying off. She used to be a looker in her youth and her daughter has also inherited the good genes. The middle daughter May is in her mid-twenties and looks like her mom with small perky B cup breasts. All the hanging brassiere and panties in the bathroom have provided him with more info than he wanted. Now he can't stop staring her boobs, whenever she is not looking at him. The elder cousin brother just got married a few months ago and his new wife is gorgeous and thick. She is voluptuous in all the places. Her boobs are huge, he felt them on his chest when he hugged her. Her ass jiggles in a mesmerizing way when she walks. He had to force himself to not look at her or he would be sporting a perpetual boner while talking to her.

He is slowly drifting to sleep, and then he remembers the two women he left back in India. His sister and mom which were his first introduction to all the pleasurable feelings in the world. His mom accidentally flashed him her 36 D cup breast, when he was a 18-year-old teen. That was the day he came in his pants and discovered the pleasures of masturbation. Ever since that day, he has jerked off to his mom while he used to live in his home, with that big areola breast burned into his mind forever. Then there was his younger sister now 20-year old, with a body of a typical Indian girl. She was a dusky goddess with perky breasts and an ass that was big and firm. She wore yoga pants and gym clothes at home all day, this always gave him some material to jerk off too. His weekly trip back home from undergrad degree was spent half the time in the bathroom, rubbing his penis down to a nub.

He realized that all this thinking had given him a steel hard boner. It had been a week since he jerked one off, and since we never had a girlfriend, he was alone responsible for his taking care of himself. The house was deathly quiet, he tiptoed down the stairs and went to one of the bathrooms. He rummaged through the dirty laundry and found a pair of dirty bra and panties. He could still smell the vanilla scent and sweat musk of her cousin. He took out his 7-inch long cock and started masturbating with her cousin's bras and panties in his face. He had stored up for a week and it wasn't long before he was ready to explode. He thought about cumming in the bra, but he didn't want to arouse suspicion and decided against it. He blew his load in the toilet and got ready to go back to sleep. He was exhausted from the day and was knocked out fast.

He woke up after 12 hours of sleep. He was still tired but had a good rest. He was getting chaperoned today to go his university in the city with his sister-in-law. He was both eager and aroused at the opportunity. The ride to the city was eventful, he didn't register a single thing she said, he only was looking at her boobs and her ass. The day went by fast, he was enrolled in his courses and ready to start his masters in applied chemistry. He met his profs and students in the lab, he was going to work in. The group had 6 females out of the total 8 students. All of them were breathtakingly beautiful, he was so dazzled by all the white people that he didn't remember any names, but registered images of their boobs and ass in his spank bank. He masturbated thrice that night, thinking of his new labmates and went to sleep spent and tired.

Life was both different and similar to him now. The similarity was the regular masturbating in his bed just like his undergraduate degree years while fantasizing about the women he met during the day. There wasn't a single female he had met during the day and not jacked off to her. Being an introvert didn't help either. He only had a single friend and didn't know anybody else outside his lab. There was no more bullying and beatdowns; he was at peace but felt lonely.

Then that day happened!

He was working early one morning in the lab. He was stuck trying to create a medium for targeted drug delivery to repair damaged brain cells. It had been 30 hours since he had left the lab. He was close to a breakthrough, he knew it but couldn't get the mice to react to his experiments. In a last-ditch attempt, while working on the last batch of chemicals. He engineered a hybrid cocktail which was a radiant orange in color. He went to gather some syringes and supplies from the storage. When he returned, he chugged that hybrid cocktail from the beaker, thinking it was a sports energy drink that he was drinking earlier. After 30 secs, the cocktail hit his body and he blacked out. He crashed to the floor and bounced his head off the table top. He was bloodied and knocked out. It will be 2 hours before Jackie (senior Ph.D. student) found him and called emergency services.

He woke up as soon as they reached the hospital. He was aware and responding. His head was throbbing and he could feel his heart pumping blood furiously. He had broken his glasses in the fall, but now he was able to see clearly without their need. Doctors tended to him and he got stitched and cleaned. He suddenly realized it was very noisy around him, he was hearing a lot of commotion. He started getting restless and just wanted to shut his eyes. He wished for sleep and quiet. Suddenly one of the nurses gave him a shot of anesthetic and he was out like a candle.

He woke up feeling groggy and tired, he looked around and nobody was there. He sat up and a nurse came to check on him. The nurse was wearing a red blouse and being as horny as always was, he stared at it as she took her pulse. Despite being in a serious accident, his penis was well and alive. A few more minutes of ogling and he was already at full mast beneath the thin hospital gown. The engorged penis made a noticeable tent in his gown. Being a 22-year old virgin was not helping, he just thought how lucky would he be if someone would take care of his hard-on.

The nurse finished his examination and walked over to the door. She pulled the blinds down on the windows and started stripping her hospital coat off. Then came the red blouse, and the black yoga pants. Now she was only wearing a pair of black lace bra and red boy shorts. She didn't say anything, she walked over and gave him a sloppy kiss. Then she took off his hospital gown and started massaging is boner. This was the first women to ever touch his penis, his both was open and within 10 secs of the handjob he came like a fountain. He blanked out from the surprise orgasm for a sec, and when he came to his senses, the nurse had started to dress up again.

He couldn't believe what had just happened and then realized there was a pool of cum on his stomach. He thought a rag or piece of cloth would be helpful in cleaning this off. The half dressed nurse looked at him and started using her red blouse to wipe the cum off. After doing that she simply wore the blouse which had a huge cum spot on its side. He still smelled like sperm and thought that a bath would be great to get rid of the smell. The nurse now automatically following his thoughts somehow, brought a trough and a sponge, and started giving him a sponge bath to clean him.

The caressing and cleaning touch of the nurse was so relaxing. His bruised body was feeling much better and so was his cock. Soon he was sporting a long and thick hardon. He was starting to realize that if he thought something, the nurse was doing it for him, without any questions. He thought he was going crazy and was having a dream. He tried looking for his belongings, so that he can confirm the date and time. The nurse picked his clothes and handed it to him. He couldn't believe she was doing everything he thought of! His hormones were raging at the possiblity of the things that he wanted to do. He could have sex with any girl of his dreams, he could have anyone do anything for him.

Now his mind started churning about and trying to make the best out of his new found skill. He wanted the nurse to strip for him and see how far she goes. As soon as he thought of this, she started stripping slowly. Off came the blouse and yoga pants, soon she was swaying lightly on his bed. She removed her bra and out came a pair of perky 32D boobs. This was the first pair of boobs he had ever seen in his life, which was not in 2D. He slowly placed his hands on the boobs and then removed them suddenly. He was as erect as he had ever been in his life. He caressed the right boob slowly and played with the nipple. With his other hand he started brushing her face. He finally noticed the beautiful eyes and the tired face. She was gorgeous but looked tired. He guessed being a nurse would do this to you.

He moved in slowly and gave her a small peck on her lips, but felt ashamed for doing it without her permission. He thought about kissing her and wished she would kiss him right now. The nurse leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss. This was his first ever kiss and he was totally into it. Their tongues were doing the tango while their hands were all over each other. He turned his attention to her boobs now. He took the left one in his mouth and started licking it. He sucked on it like he was sucking a lollipop to save his life. He was sloppy and messy, but enjoying every part of it. She was now caressing his penis and licking his ears, while he worked on her boobs. Soon he turned his attention to her butt and soon she was out of her boyshorts. This was the first vagina he had seen and he could see the wetness on it. He touched it gingerly, unsure how to proceed. And right on cue she took his finger and pushed it up against her hot and wet cave, He was elated and even harder now. He started caressing it slowly just like in all the porn movies he had seen. He found the clit soon and pressed on it from its hiding space. Soon she was moaning and grinding against his hands slowly. The wetness kept increasing, until his hand was covered in her juices. He started pacing himself and established a rhythm. One hand was pinching her nipples while the other was busy downstairs. His tongue meanwhile was circling around the other nipple. He was in heaven and wanted to go a step further, and wished she would come soon. And as he said that, the nurse let out of series of moans and the wet spot on the bed increased times in size.

He was surprised with his first female orgasm but wasn't ready for what came next. She straddled him and slid his penis into her wet hole. He was in heaven and a long grunt escaped his lips. He couldn't believe the sensation! It was astonishing, his whole body felt as it was on fire. She started moving on him in a steady rhythm. He was trying not in cum with all his strength in his body. This was what he thought heaven felt like, getting ridden by gorgeous women all day. He attacked her boobs with a new vigor and she started bouncing up and down. He was playing out his favorite seen from the porn videos he had seen. His hands were all over her body, covering it with her juices. He started caressing her butt and was enjoying the sensation of holding onto a butt that was riding him. He thought about playing with the her asshole but he knew he would blow if he continued.

Their speed was building up, faster and faster. He was close to cumming again, and started flicking her clit as she was riding him like a bronco. Soon the only noise in the room was the sound of the sloppy, sweaty sex they were having. It was musky and dank in the room, but he was loving every second of it. Suddenly he felt her pussy grip his penis like a vice and that's when his mind blew. He came like a hose into her. He felt as if his orgasm went for minutes. When he finally came down from the best high of his life, they were both lying side by side, panting heavily. Sweat mixed with love juices was everywhere. She was leaking fluids from her swollen pussy while his cock was as limp as a dead body.

This is what bliss felt to him, he was high as a kite. He couldn't believe what had just happened. This scene was straight out of a porno for him. He was happy that we wasn't a virgin anymore and looked at her, trying to memorize her face. There was nothing that could ruin this moment....

And then his aunt came in through the door, holding a can of pop..

To be continued...