A New World

Story Info
Mature wife teaches younger man.
4.5k words
3.29
72.3k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satindesires
satindesires
1,318 Followers

This story is set in the near future.

The male to female birth ratio was 49:51%, in addition women live longer; unnoticed at first but over 30 years, this meant a significant majority of voters were now women.

After years of increasing violence towards women, radical measures were called for. These factors resulted in a radical new government focused on women's rights. This changed the whole culture of the country: women rose to positions of power, the glass ceiling now applied to men, only men who supported the Government ethos progressed. The end result was similar to the late 19th Century but in reverse, women held the power.

The Government devised a plan to re-educate young men in order to reduce violent and sexual crime. A wide range of complex changes and laws were instigated, including severe punishment for sexual crime and a zero tolerance approach. Every woman carried an emergency beacon which resulted in police attendance within 2 minutes and automatic arrest for the man involved.

A core policy involved men reaching the age of majority, 21 being paired with a married 'respectable' female citizen aged between 35 and 55. The women would then be responsible for education and instilling the correct values, including how to treat and look after women, everything from manners to sexual etiquette.

It was anticipated that the pairing would last a minimum of 6 months and at some point include sexual education. As strange as it sounds the culture of the pairing become the norm and was accepted as part of the culture. For the women, pairing was regarded in the spirit of being a good citizen and linked to progression in work and community roles, with significant financial return.

Some early opposition from husbands and family were dealt with severely. Most of the young men were happy with the arrangements dependent on the woman, surprising most opposition came from younger women.

The programme was regarded as a success with sexual crime levels almost eliminated.

Allocation of the pairings was announced monthly via a lottery system, with women and men contacted by text.

Although woman had previously submitted there preferences in terns of race, religion, physical attributes, there was no opt out and rejection of the pairing resulted in immediate and indefinite imprisonment. Any husband or family member who tried to interfere faced the same consequences.

The Taylor's storey:

Susan Taylor was happily married to Matt and had been for 20 years. At 45, she remained an attractive redhead despite carrying a few extra pounds and now being a curvy size 12. She still worked out and retained a pert bum and never ending legs, although most of her assets were hidden under a rather prim and suburban looking exterior. She had an engaging personality and managed a healthy mix of career success and social life.

Matt:

Like everyone else we waited for the monthly lottery which was now the top rated TV event in the world. I know Susan had submitted preferences to the portal but by law I couldn't ask what they were, and the level of Government surveillance was way beyond what existed only a few years ago.

Then in May at 8pm on the first Saturday, Susan got a text to say she had been chosen to pair with a male reaching majority, named Tony Wilson. We stared at each other stunned; I tried to think of any way to avoid it, everything from absconding to feigning ill health. It was all useless of course, every trick had been tried before and the consequences were horrendous... financial ruin and prison.

The next day photos and details were exchanged, the guy looked young, fit and well looked after. From his profile it was clear he was well educated, finishing an engineering degree whilst juggling sporting activity. The one aspect I hadn't ever contemplated was that he was black. I looked at Susan, who shrugged, "I didn't think to stipulate anything like that in the preferences, I presumed they would match me with someone from a similar background."

Susan received he introductory email from Tony, it was very polite and friendly. He emphasised how much he was looking forward to meeting her for the first time. I watched to see how Susan would reply; she thanked him for the polite introduction and then went on to say how things would happen as scheduled in the programme, and not to rush things. They started the agreed two weeks of email correspondence, leading onto some real time skype sessions. They got along well and Susan seemed really determined to follow the whole process correctly. Was it determination or did I sense an element of excitement, either way she remained in an exceptionally good mood.

Eventually it was time for there first introductory meeting at a restaurant. Susan got ready with a tight fitting halter neck dress that showed off her trim figure and ample breasts. It was finished with what I took to be tights and killer high heels. I was somewhat surprised at the choice of outfit and suggested it was quite revealing. Her reply was that it was expected and that both parties needed to be mutually attracted. I was shocked to say the least, especially at how much effort she was putting in, the number of texts and contacts had been constant. Her interest in sex had also picked up, not that I was complaining about that. We thought it better not to share every detail, knowing I would find it difficult to cope. A niggling doubt began emerging about how much she was anticipating this.

Susan's view:

I was secretly pleased my name had come up. It was something I'd thought about for a while. I love my husband and would never leave him, but things were a bit stilted especially in the bedroom department. It also meant more opportunities and progression in the women's guild, which was now a powerful lobby group with significant financial resources. Other women in the group had relayed their experiences and outlined all the benefits as well as the civic duty aspect.

I had lied a bit and not told Matt about my preference for an athlete/ non white choice. Our initial conversations were going really well, he was very polite and friendly and he seemed quite attracted to me, I'm sure I caught him looking at my breasts in the last skype; it was really flattering from someone so young and hansom. I was really looking forward to meeting.

The first 'date' was great, we got on exceptionally well, he was the perfect host. We learned a lot about each other, he was very career minded but concerned about the lack of opportunities now for men on graduate schemes. He loved sport, especially rowing where he represented his university. I guess it was this which helped fill out an impressive frame standing at 6' 2". I informed him that I was impressed at how easy he was with women, his manners were excellent and his sense of humour was fun without being coarse. I noticed a few little glances at my breasts and legs, but nothing too obvious; it felt quite flattering. I was pleased the stockings and heels had the appropriate effect. We stayed an hour more than scheduled and I dropped him off at his flat. It was a little awkward to decide how to part. He asked if we should kiss, I decided that a kiss on the cheek would be appropriate, which he readily accepted.

I remembered my purpose and filled in the online marking system on my phone, summing up with: No real education or instruction required so far, pass with flying colours.

Tony's View:

I had an open mind, I was half expecting some overweight frumpy housewife, but if that is what was needed to get on a graduate scheme, so be it. I was more than pleasantly surprised when Susan's profile came through. I was even happier after the skype, man she has great legs and a perfect ass and a nice smile that reached her eyes. I couldn't wait for her to educate me.

We had a great first date; Susan was warm, friendly and good company. She was even classier in real life and I loved her expensive dress and jewellery. My only disappointed was not getting to grips with her, man those legs and tits looked ripe for my attention, but I dared not risk it yet so early in the programme. I need a pass certificate to enable me to date other women and get on the graduate scheme.

Susan:

I was really looking forward to the next date; I choose a shorter red skirt with grey hold ups and a grey satin top. The meal was similar to last time and passed by quickly with good conversation. At the end when I dropped him, he asked if it was appropriate to kiss properly yet; technically it was a little early but we were allowed discretion. "You may" I smiled, he leaned over and kissed me... initially on the lips and then his tongue entering my mouth, it felt electric, sending sensations all over my body. I hadn't kissed another mans for over 20 years, it was so erotic and I lost logical thought. I was only brought to my senses when I felt his hand on my thigh. I broke the kiss, startled! and told him off for getting ahead of himself. He apologised and said it was just because he was so attracted to me, the large bulge in his trousers confirmed this. We said our goodbyes, I marked him down slightly but not too much... describing it as 'overly enthusiastic.'

After the last session it was clear we needed some boundaries, I checked the schedule, this was the earliest point a female could 'assist' the male with sexual activity, describing it as 'assisting with relief, preferably not face to face'. We arranged a skype.

I asked about his frustration and arousal levels, and was pleased with the replies, which focused on his struggles since we started dating. I asked if he would like help with that, he readily agreed. As matter of factly as I could manage, I instructed him to undress, and was surprised at how quickly he complied. I tried not to blush, and couldn't take my eyes off his six pact. He was so fit and athletic, I was miles away and missed what he was saying, then recovered hearing "the shorts as well?" I nodded. Oh my god he just dropped them and there it was the first different cock I'd seen in 23 years, it was swaying and looked semi aroused. I really couldn't take my eyes off it. He asked if it was ok, I almost purred "yes perfect." Trying to recover my composure, I said, "now take it in your hand and begin slowly masturbating." He complied and it just got bigger and bigger. He asked if I would be doing anything to help.

"Do you need any help?"

"It would be nice" he said.

"And are you a more verbal or visual leaner?" I asked.

"Both."

Ok then, "I would like you to continue to masturbate that nice thick cock for me, imagine it's me there doing it for you." His cock actually sprang up at that point!

Now tell me what you thought of me on the first date. He responded in detail describing my clothing and in particular that he loved my legs and high heels. I liked his description of sexy elegance.

And visually I asked, "what would u like to see?"

"Those legs and ass would be a good start point." I had prepared for that and stood up dropping my robe to reveal a red basque, black stockings, thong and heels:

I sat, "How's this."

"Jesus that is sweet, look at those nylons."

I smiled, "so pleased u liked them, I bought them especially for you."

"Now show me just how much u like them, start wanking that big cock of yours quicker and tell me what u would like to do with me."

He started describing me holding his cock and sucking it, which really turned me on.

I teased back with "imagine your cock rubbing on my stockings."

He said he was close to coming I asked "where he would like to cum on me", he replied "over your thighs." "Are you sure" I teased turning and showing my ass.

"Aww man that's too much", I turned back to see his cock explode with huge amounts of cum, it never seemed to stop, wad after wad covering everywhere. I found myself licking my lips after a few moments.

Well I breathed, "how was it for you."

He replied "amazing, you're something else."

I put my robe back on and went back to the educator role.

"You did very well, even when all aroused you remained polite and respectful".

"It's a struggle I really want to touch you."

"That comes with time, and if we stick to the schedule the next time we meet, you are allowed to touch my breasts and legs, but that's all.

The time after, I can give you a hand with what you have just done, would you like that?"

"Can't wait, what follows that" he asked, I checked...

"mmm oral"

"Oh wow are you going to give me a blow job?"

"You're getting ahead of yourself dear; you have to learn to eat pussy first, so you will be doing the giving."

"I'm fine with that."

Can I ask you something... "do you like my cock?"

"Yes."

"Is it bigger than your husbands?"

"Yes... now stop asking questions before I mark you down."

"Good night and sweet dreams hun xx."

The next date was very exciting, after a couple of quick drinks we went back to his flat and kissed a lot. I allowed his hand slide up my thigh to the stocking tops. I was getting so hot and couldn't help notice his growing buldge. We broke for air; "I think we had better take that out before it gets too uncomfortable." He looked at me then stood up silently; standing right in front of me he reached in and slowly pulled it free. My God, it was even bigger in real life. I reached out and touched it; it twitched up before resting back down on my palm. "It really is very impressive you know," he replied saying it was the effect I was having.

I tried to remember about the programme: "well you have a choice: my hands, legs or breasts" I said.

"Breasts!" he almost shouted. I stood; "ok you can undo my top." He did so a little nervously which I liked. It revealed the push up bustier I had chosen. "Now undo my skirt zip," he did and I peeled down my skirt at which point he actually whistled... I made him sit, tuned and took the bustier off just in front of his face. His eyes were on stalks, "38d if you're wondering" I teased.

The first touch of his lips on my breasts were electric, sending shivers down my spine. He continued eagerly, I'd never had so much attention lavished on them, licking and sucking them all over. The sensation when he pushed then together and buried his head was lavishly erotic.

"Now hun, put that lovely cock in-between them", he did as instructed and I pushed my breasts together. His cock easily poked out the top and it felt so hard. I began moving up and down. He groaned loudly as I continued the 'massage'. He came quite quickly, coating my neck and breasts with large amounts of cum. "Oh my, you were so full up I purred" I loved the sensation. We cleaned up but I noticed he remained rock hard. It looked so appealing swaying heavily, I was so wet and really wanted it now, but needed to stick to the programme. In the end I let him push it between my stocking clad thighs and brought him off again, loving the sensation of his cum running down my nylons.

My husband was away with work for a few days, so I invited Tony over to begin his oral lessons. When he arrived I was dressed in a leather pencil skirt, white blouse and knee high leather boots with heels.

I outlined the programme and warned that full sex was not on the cards. I was pleased to see he looked disappointed but he agreed. "Good, now strip off and get on your knees in front of the bar stool". He did so, and I took the chance to admire his firm body from broad shoulders to muscled chest and abs and of course that gorgeous black cock. Once on his knees I told him to close his eyes. I took off my top and skirt making sure he could hear, I then sat of the bar stool in front of him and spread my legs, it was so horny, seeing my pussy only centimeters from his face. "Open wide", he opened his eyes and nearly choked with surprise!

"Now, you're going to spend today eating what is in front of you... you may begin!" He did so with gusto, I had to slow him down and suggest gentle kisses on my thighs first. I was very aware when his strong hands gripped my ass and waist and he slowly moved back to kiss my clitoris, almost immediately he gave me my first orgasm taking us both by surprise. From then on he spent the day 'learning' massages and how to eat my pussy, he was a very keen learner and became an expert, I've never orgasmed so much. I managed 'just' not to let him fuck me.

As his reward for all his efforts and all my orgasms, I decided to give him his first blow job. It was as much a reward for me, I was desperate to have it, I took to the task like an eager cheerleader trying to impress the quarterback. I kissed it all over and teased relentlessly until he was begging for me to suck it, which I did. It was so big I really struggled to take it, barely getting the head in my mouth. I settled for holding the end in my mouth and wanking the shaft slowly. It seemed to have the desired effect, he warned me he was cuming, choices choices... I kept it in my mouth and let him shoot his load into me. He was shouting in ecstasy, I have to say I was quite proud of myself; I hadn't had much practice and had never sucked one so big.

We eventually said our goodbyes with another tick off the programme.

Matt's view:

I had no idea if they were actually having sex; I found a lot of lingerie when I returned from a work trip. I was ok with the civic duty and financially everything had picked up amazingly, with us both receiving salary increases, but this was starting to feel like an affair.

I confronted Susan and we had an argument, although I had to careful about triggering surveillance alarms. Susan was furious saying it was her duty and would secure the future for our family, she also suggested I was lucky that she was fulfilling her wifely duties.

The phone rang, it was surveillance checking everything was ok as raised voices had been detected, Susan looked at me, "no I'm fine thanks, yes he has clamed down, really its fine." Despite her protests, an all female cruiser did stop by, at one point I thought they were going to arrest me, but I ended up with a warning to be held on file.

I went into the garden to try and get my head straight, realising how close I'd come to potential arrest.

When I eventually went in, Susan still looked furious. "I think its time you met Tony, I've asked him over for dinner tonight and we'll go through where we are at with the programme. I think you need to accept what the programme entails and we can't risk today's event being reported to the women's guild."

I shrugged unable to think of any way out it.

Tony arrived promptly at 7pm; Susan greeted him with a very familiar kiss on the cheek and introduced us. I wasn't sure what to say. After some awkward small talk, we got some drinks and sat down.

Susan looked at me. "You should know that we haven't had sex yet and Tony has been both the perfect gentleman and very patient. But you need to get used to the idea that it is going to happen. Also thanks to your outburst today, I've decided to both accelerate the programme and involve you so there are no secrets."

I sat there stunned, "how do you mean, involve me?"

"It's probably best if I show you", with that Susan walked across the room and sat on Tony's lap. She then placed his hand on her thigh and kissed him full on the mouth. She undid some buttons on her blouse and slid his hand into her top; I could see him begin to fondle her breast.

Then she broke from the kiss, turned and said "what you both need to understand is that I'm in charge of what happens." She looked at my groin; "I can see you aren't completed opposed to the idea."

This startled me; I hadn't noticed my growing erection.

"Now whilst I get comfortable with Tony, you are going to go up stairs and choose the lingerie I'm going to wear whilst I let him fuck me for the first time."

satindesires
satindesires
1,318 Followers
12