A New Year Pt. 03

Story Info
Jane's friends get a chance to play with Alan.
7.1k words
4.3
78.1k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmed
femmed
253 Followers

Chapter 9 -- Dressing For Success, Again

In spite of the vibrating plug, I somehow fell asleep. When I woke up, it had stopped vibrating. I didn't know if the plug had run out or if Jane had taken pity on me. It took me a second to realize that the gag had been removed during the night as well; I guess Jane really had decided to take it easy on me. I'm normally a light sleeper, but the last two days had worn me out, and I had no memory of her removing the gag.

I rested, dozing on and off, and evaluated how I was feeling. My face was still sticky with my own cum, my asshole was filled with a plug, and I had sore muscles from being tied up. But I was also rock hard, and had experienced two intense orgasms over the last two nights. I wasn't sure if that meant that I really liked everything Jane was doing to me, or if my body was just capable of overlooking some of the things she'd done.

I dozed until Jane came in to wake me with a kiss.

"Good morning," she said, once again straddling me and sliding her panty-glad crotch slowly against my cock. "Oh, that feels so nice! But we've got a lot of stuff to do today, so I can't play with it now." As she said this, she slid up my cock, and I could feel the warmth of her pussy through the thin panties. If she hadn't slid off when she did, I might have come right there.

"I'll tell you what," she said, as she started to untie me. "If you're a good boy today, not only will you get an orgasm, but you might get to see me naked. Does that sound fun?"

"Yes, Jane."

She smiled. "That reminds me. Calling me 'Jane" is a little too familiar, isn't it? I think you should call me something else. How about you call me 'my queen?'"

I knew that, even though she'd phrased it as a question, I didn't have a choice. "Sure, my Queen."

She grinned, leaned down, and kissed me. As she pulled back, she giggled. "I like the sound of that. 'Queen' means so many wonderful things." I wasn't sure what she meant, but assumed that she was happy enough with the title and the implied ownership she had over me.

The morning routine wasn't much different from the one the day before. I was allowed to use the bathroom, then given a shower, forced to perform analingus, and dressed once again. This time, however, I was placed in boxers, sweatpants, a hooded sweatshirt, and a pair of sneakers. Everything seemed mundane, but I knew there had to be a twist.

Sure enough, after Jane finished dressing me, she sat me down on the couch, where she placed the pair of frosted goggles over my eyes again. She followed that by guiding my hands into the pocket on the front of the sweatshirt, where she quickly bound them together.

Jane left me waiting for a few minutes, presumably to change out of her bathrobe. When she came back in, she straddled me and gave me a long, deep kiss. It was, goggles and cuffs aside, not dissimilar from the way things had gotten started two nights ago, and I was hard almost instantly. She suddenly pulled away mid-kiss, and before I realized what was happening, I felt her shove the ball gag in my mouth.

"If you hadn't already noticed," she cooed in my ear, "I really like gags. If I didn't like using your mouth for other things, I might keep you gagged even more. You have no idea how much seeing you like this turns me on."

As she talked, Jane rubbed against me, and between the way her groin felt on mine, and her breath in my ear, I was nearly ready to burst. Suddenly, she stood up.

"I've got a lot of other gags I plan to use on you, but for now, we've got places to go." She led me away, and I realized we were heading outside. I knew that I could try to run away when we were outside, but I couldn't remember how many steps there were before the car, or where the street was in relation to the front door. Getting run over or breaking my neck weren't appealing alternatives.

Jane led me down a bunch of steps to the car. I knew it was early Sunday morning, so I guessed there was no one around to see me as she buckled me into the passenger seat. With my hands tied, the seat belt effectively became yet another bondage device.

After she sat in the driver's seat and turned the car on, I felt the seat begin to move, and realized that Jane was lowering the seat back, so I was lying down.

"I figure you don't want anyone seeing you with that gag on through the window, right?" I'd have thanked her, but my mouth was full.

Before we got started, I felt a cloth on my face, and soon detected a smell that I recognized by now as Jane's scent. "These were the panties I slept in last night. I figured you might enjoy them." Sure enough, I felt my cock hardening.

With my eyes covered, and distracted as I was by Jane's odor, I had no idea how long we were driving, or where we were. At every traffic light, Jane would reach into my sweatpants and lightly squeeze my cock, constantly keeping me at full attention.

Eventually, we stopped, and Jane removed the panties and let me out of the car, leading me a few feet into a door that jingled as it was opened. She walked me a few feet in, then sat me down and removed my pants and sneakers. She then untied my hands, removed my sweatshirt, and reattached the cuffs to my collar. Other than the collar and the cuffs on my wrists and ankles, the only thing I was wearing was the pair of boxers.

Jane then removed the goggles, and I looked around I was clearly in a beauty salon. There were the usual reclining chairs, hair products, makeup, and other stuff I'd have expected. A curtain had been drawn across the front of the salon, so I couldn't see the name of the salon or the door.

"This place is normally closed on Sundays, but I made some special arrangements for you." Jane giggled a bit as she said this. "You can come out, girls."

Two women walked out of the back room. The first one was short, with straight black hair that went down just to her neck. She was probably about thirty pounds overweight, but carried it well, with the weight all in her breasts and ass. She was wearing a long white skirt, a form-fitting sweater, and plain sneakers. She appeared to be in her teens or twenties.

The other woman was taller, around my height, with long, wavy brown hair, and a slim, but still lovely, body. She looked to be around 40, but was put together extremely well. She was wearing a tight black dress that flared out over black stockings, and very sexy red stilettos.

Jane informed me that the shorter girl was named Randi, and that the taller one was Donna.

"These ladies are going to give you a professional makeover. And as a treat, they're also going to get to play with you. I've given them only two rules: They can't let you have an orgasm, and they have to record everything. I expect a good show to watch tonight!"

With that, Jane kissed me on the cheek and left.

The two new ladies grinned at me. Donna wore bright red lipstick, while Randi wore a darker shade, closer to a brown. Both had full, lovely lips. Donna was the first to speak.

"Oh, this should be fun," she said, walking up to me. "We've got you for four hours, and we certainly won't need that much time to handle your makeup."

Randi joined her, standing behind me on the other side. Each started tweaking a nipple as they talked. "We're so happy Jane gave you to us. There are things none of my boyfriends have ever let me try," Randi whispered in my ear.

Donna giggled. "She's only eighteen, and you wouldn't believe the things she's done. As for me, I've had a fantasy I've been dreaming about for years."

With that, Donna moved down to my feet, and before I knew it, had attached a small length of rope between my two ankle cuffs. She then unclipped my hands from my collar -- Jane clearly must have given them the keys at some point.

"Kneel," she ordered.

I did so, and she tied my wrist cuffs together with the rope as well. There was about a foot of rope between each hand and each foot; not much room for me to maneuver.

"Randi, take care of him while I go change, okay?" She went into the back, and Randi straddled me, sitting down on my back. Although she was very pleasantly plump, she was short enough that her weight wasn't a huge bother, at least for now.

"I'm not normally into ponyplay, but there's something nice about sitting her with a man under me like this." As she talked, Randi lightly ran her fingernails down my back. As I recalled, her nails were pained a metallic blue, a color that worked for her, even though it would have seemed out of place on an older woman.

"I know what you're thinking: How can someone so young be this experienced? I've been having sex since I was fifteen, and I knew that I wanted to dominate boys long before then. Trust me, I know what I'm doing." She leaned forward so that her breasts brushed the back of my neck through the sweater. "And I bet the idea of a woman as young as me controlling you is exciting, isn't it?"

I couldn't deny it; I was still hard.

Just then, I heard footsteps, and Donna returned in an outfit that floored me. She was wearing a latex halter top that clipped closed in the front; it showed a huge amount of cleavage, and hugged her breasts perfectly. She was wearing a latex cheerleader-style skirt, which flared out but still show the curve of her body. If I was disappoint that it wasn't skintight, that changed quickly, as Donna had put on a pair of latex boots that went to her thighs, vanishing beneath the skirt. With the platform and heels of the boots, she was easily over six feet tall now.

Randi got off me, and Donna asked, "so, do you like it."

"It's incredible," I responded, truthfully.

Donna looked at me for a second. "That was a rhetorical question; I could see your reaction. Fortunately, I've got uses for your tongue, but maybe we'll gag you later."

She grabbed something off one of the chairs and walked over to me. It was a pink leash. I wasn't surprised in the least to see her reach down to attach it to my collar. As she did, I noticed that her nails were painted the same shade of pink.

"Now, I want my pet to follow me so I can feed him." I hadn't realized just how hungry I was, but I hadn't had breakfast that day, and I'd eaten too little the day before, as well. I did my best to follow her, but the short ropes made it hard to move quickly. Even with the high-heeled boots, Donna had a huge stride, and "accidentally" ended up tugging the leash more than once as she led me across the store.

She stopped at another salon chair, no different than the first one, as far as I could tell. I didn't doubt that the whole point was simply to make me walk. I also didn't doubt that Randi was catching it on camera.

Donna sat in the chair, dragging the leash so I was forced to kneel at her feet as she lay the chair back, reclining fully.

"I've always wanted to have a guy lick my boots. Start by kissing the heels, then lick your way up."

I did what she asked. The latex seemed new; other than rubber itself, I wasn't tasting anything, which was a relief. As I worked my way up her leg, I had to lift my hands up to lean on the chair. As soon as I did so, Donna yanked the leash.

"Stop. I can't have your filthy hands touching me. Randi, can you help?" As she called out, she hooked her boot behind my head and pushed me down against her other boot. THe smell of latex was nearly overpowering.

I hadn't realized how close behind me Randi was, but I once again felt myself with her weight on my back, as she leaned down and undid the rope from one of my hands. Before I had a chance to think, she'd pulled my arms behind my back and clipped them together.

"Hmm, that's not bad for a start, Randi. But don't you have something better?"

"Oh, of course I do! I just needed something to hold him temporarily!" Randi stood up and I heard the too-familiar sound of buckles and gear being pulled out of a bag.

I soon felt her strapping leather around my arms, right above my elbows, and also placing some items near my wrist. I tried to figure out exactly what she was doing, but before I could, she'd unclipped my cuffs and forced my arms up at ninety-degree angles. My arms were immobilized.

"Oh, that's lovely," Donna said. "You should show our pet what you did. I heard the click of a camera, and Randi held the digital display in front of me. A big leather cuff covered my forearms, holding them together, while straps at my elbows attached to the cuffs, holding them in place. For good measure, the arm cuffs had also been attached to the elbow straps.

"Randi specializes at immobilizing boys. Now, let's have you get back to your licking."

With my arms immobilized behind, me, I had to rely on Donna's leash for balance, and let myself simply get dragged wherever she wanted me. She eventually stopped and pulled out a jar of peanut butter.

"Now let's see you actually clean a dirty shoe." She spread a long run of peanut butter up her leg and pulled my tongue to it. I was starving, and the protein tasted wonderful. When I'd finished all of the peanut butter, my mouth was right at the point where her skirt dangled over her boot.

"You have no idea how hot it makes me to see a man use his tongue like that. Would you like to use your tongue on my pussy?" When I hesitated, she yanked the leash hard. "That was not a rhetorical question!"

"Yes, Ma'am, I would!"

She smiled. "Good. But I know that Jane's been depriving you of the sight of her naked. If you haven't earned the right to see her pussy this weekend, I don't think you've earned the right to see mine, either."

Randi stood over me again, and this time wrapped something black and gauzy around my eyes. She wrapped it two or three times around my head, and it got gradually less translucent. I felt Randi lean down and whisper in my ear. "That was one of Donna's stockings. And here's the other." She slid the stocking over my head just enough to cover my eyes, then tied the rest of the stocking around my head to further blind me.

"Now," Donna said, "before you worship, let me tell you what's underneath my skirt. I'm not wearing any panties, of course, but I do have two thigh straps on. Once I lift my skirt, I'm going to clip your collar to the straps, and your mouth will be inches from my pussy. I'll then use your leash to guide you. You'll be released only once I'm satisfied."

She paused, and I thought she was about to ask me if I understood. Instead, I felt myself yanked up, and I heard the collar click even as I felt her thighs against my ears. She pulled the leash a little bit more, shifting her thighs, and my mouth was now in contact with her pussy.

I licked and sucked away. She did, indeed, have a wonderful-tasting pussy, and she was dripping wet already, clearly turned on by my bootlicking. In fact, she had her first orgasm almost immediately, and hit a second one just minutes later. Between her thighs and the skirt, I couldn't hear much, but I definitely heard her moaning. By the time she'd hit her fourth, my tongue was getting seriously tired.

The second I let up, however, she yanked the leash hard, pulling my mouth right against her pussy. Further, she crossed her thighs, pushing the back of my head with the top of her boots. My nose was pressed against the hairless top of her crotch, and I had no choice but to keep licking to give myself a chance to breathe.

At the same time, the area between my crotch and anus was resting on the metal footrest of the reclining salon chair. It was uncomfortable, but far from my focus. What I hadn't realized was that the pressure had softened my erection. As I licked, I felt Randi pull down my boxers, grab my penis and balls, and wrap something around them. It didn't hurt, so it was the least of my worries at the time.

Randi then flipped away the footrest, and I felt something wet against my asshole. She was lubing me up, but I was in no position to say anything (in fact, my protests only caused Donna to pull my mouth harder against her. I felt a dildo slide into me, and even as my prostate began to react, my cock was unable to expand. I had no idea what Randi had done, but I clearly wasn't going to come.

As the plug slid into place, Donna shuddered one last time and finally let me go.

"Oh, I think you might have tired her out," Randi said. "Why don't we get started while Donna takes a break?"

With that, she grabbed the leash and stood me up. As she removed the blindfold, I glanced down at my crotch, and saw that my cock and balls were encased in a tight rubber pouch. They simply had no room to grow.

Randi saw my look. "It's for you own good. Jane would get mad if you came without her permission!" She lifted my boxers back up, but slid the cock pouch out through the hole in the front.

She marched me over to the chair I'd been in earlier, and had me sit on the end of the chair. After buckling my feet to the footrests, Randi attached thigh straps to me, undid my armbinder, and attached my arms to the straps. She pushed me down, and quickly wrapped a tight strap around my chest.

"These portable bondage kits are wonderful. I can immobilize someone anywhere." Indeed, I was pretty immobilized already, but Randi had more in mind. She tied two more cuffs around my knees, securing them to the chair as well, and attached another loop to my collar. She also pulled the leash behind the chair and hooked it on the wall, locking my head into place. I was completely attached to the chair.

"Ooh, I love it when a man is immobilized! Now I can start really having fun!" I wasn't sure I liked the sound of that, but all Randi did was remove her skirt, revealing a pair of lacy booty shorts. They hugged her incredible ass perfectly, and although the black lace hinted at the wonders underneath, they still fully covered her. The back of the underwear disappeared into her ass, making for an alluring sight.

"So, what do you think of my ass? Wait, don't answer that." She reached down to my crotch and felt the rubber packet. "Mmm, feels like you're straining in there. I like that."

She climbed onto the chair, straddling my chest. "Donna went for the blindfold to avoid having you see her naked, but I'm happy enough to have you lick me through my underwear."

With that, she turned around and sat her lace-covered pussy on my mouth. I was still tired from my workout with Donna earlier, but I did my best to please her through the thin layer of fabric in my mouth. But it soon became clear that this wasn't Randi's concern.

As I watched, almost in disbelief, she shifted her weight backwards, and before I knew it, had planted her ass right on my nose! With my mouth still covered, I couldn't breathe! I tried calling out, but as I mumbled, I felt Randi shudder a bit; it was clear that my struggles were turning her on.

It felt like forever without a breath, but I know I never lost consciousness, and it was likely only twenty seconds or so. Eventually, Randi lifted herself just enough for me to gasp before sitting down again. She repeated this a handful of times, before turning around and sitting on my chest.

"Having fun?" She had a twinkle in her eyes as she asked, and I knew she wasn't expecting an answer, even if I wasn't too out of breath anyway. "I love sitting on your face. Your mouth does such interesting things when you're trying to breathe. But here's a little secret: Much as I love this, the stimulation isn't quite enough to get me off. So I end up a little bit frustrated, and need an outlet. "

With that, she shifted back around and sat over my mouth, although she wasn't covering my nose yet.

"Hey, Donna, can you see if he's enjoying this?"

"His mouth is filled with your panties and he's got a perfect view of your ass. I'm sure he's loving it. But let me check, anyway." I felt Donna's hands at my crotch, and in a few seconds, she'd removed the rubber pouch that had constrained my cock. Sure enough, I was hard in a few seconds.

femmed
femmed
253 Followers
12