A New Year Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmed
femmed
256 Followers

"Hmm, that looks good, but it could be the plug against his prostate," Donna said. I felt her slide it out. "Nope, he's still hard. He must love what you're doing!"

Before I could protest, Randi leaned back again. Even as I struggled for breath, I couldn't deny that my cock was staying rock hard, and there was something amazing about having a perfect ass over my face.

When Randi leaned forward the third time, allowing me to breathe again, she didn't lean back. Instead, I heard her say, "remember what I said about needing an outlet?"

I felt something sticky placed on my chest. I wasn't able to figure out exactly what I was feeling until Donna leaned down and whispered, "that's plastic wrap, baby. To help preserve you."

I felt another sheet layered over my crotch, flattening my hard cock against my stomach. A third sheet was stretched out over the area between the first two (overlapping a bit on both ends), and then I heard Donna walk away and come back. Through this entire time, Randi remained sitting over my mouth, although I felt her idly rubbing herself through her panties.

"Now I can finally get my release. Donna mentioned how great I am immobilizing my playthings, but that's because I need you still for the stuff I really like. Facesitting is nice, but I can't get off without a little bit of pain."

That did not sound good, but my protests were, as always, muffled.

Randi leaned forward a bit, although she was still resting on my mouth, and I felt a sharp, burning sting on my chest. I felt another one next to it, but still couldn't figure out what she was doing. Then it hit me: She was dripping wax on me!

The pain wasn't unbearable, but it did startle me, and my muffled yelps clearly excited Randi, something I felt both in her shuddering and in the way she poured the wax. After splattering my chest and stomach, she paused and leaned forward a little bit more.

Before anything could happen, Donna leaned over again and whispered, "the best part of this is that Jane says that you asked for it."

What? I'd never talked to Jane at all about sex in any way, shape, or form! But then I remembered; I certainly had talked to her about wax. It was a few months ago, and it was a casual conversation about stupid things we'd done as kids. When I was at summer camp when I was young, my friends and I would did our fingers in the low-temperature wax used to make candles for arts and crafts, giggling at the sudden burst of almost-pain before it began to cool.

The wax here was hotter, although not unbearable. But then I felt the wax hit my cock, and the heat was much more intense on the more-sensitive skin down there! Fortunately, it cooled quickly, but there was a residual burning pain that lasted until the next drop hit.

Randi kept at it until my cock was covered, and I felt her shudder her way to at least two orgasms. The small blessing was that as she shuddered, I was able to breathe through my mouth as well as nose. Another nice bonus was that as she continued to come, Randi's juices soaked through her panties, which tasted wonderful.

I felt the plastic wrap lifted off of me, and then Randi twisted around, once again sitting on my chest. Her face was flushed, and she was holding the candle -- a bright red pillar-style one -- in her hands. With a wicked grin she pursed her lovely lips and blew the candle out, and handed it to Donna.

Donna, in turn, gave the plastic wrap to Randi. It was splattered with red wax, but the section that had been above my cock was molded. They'd managed to cover my entire cock, and made a impression of it.

"See, Donna, I told you he'd like it. He stayed hard the entire time!" Much as I wanted to protest that it was the tight plastic wrap or the presence of Randi's wonderful ass that entranced me, I knew that wouldn't be believed.

"Is your cock sore?" I was surprised to get a question approaching concern from Randi. As I opened my mouth to answer, Donna reached from behind me and shoved a ballgag in my mouth, strapping it behind my head. "It's okay, sweetie. We pretty much knew the answer already."

Donna pulled a rolling table over to the side of the chair, and Randi reached down and grabbed something off it. "I think it's time we did some of that makeover work that you're here for. But while I'm working, I bet that Donna can do something to soothe your cock.

With that, Randi started a very slow and thorough process of applying lipstick to me. With the gag shoved between my teeth, my lips were forced open, allowing Randi full access. I tried to pay attention to everything she was doing, but I was soon distracted when Donna poured something cold on my cock.

"Does this feel nice, sweetie?" Not that I could answer, but I had to admit that it did. She very thoroughly spread the liquid, and then I felt her spreading it on the side of my cock that hadn't been touched by wax. She also spread it on the head of my cock, and it felt almost as if she was using a paintbrush. Whatever she was doing, it clearly wasn't just about soothing me!

All this time, of course, Randi had been working on my face, and they both finished at about the same time. Randi finally got off the table, and I felt relief I hadn't known I'd needed; no matter how attractive the girl, having her sit on your chest for a while can be exhausting.

"Want to see how pretty you look?" Randi held a mirror up to me. The ballgag they'd used was a solid black one, and the lipstick Randi had applied was a classic candy apple red. It glistened and looked like it was wet.

"I love the contrast," Donna said.

"Yeah, that's what I was going for. But we need to test it before we get on with the rest of the makeup."

"What do you have in mind," Donna asked, faking innocence.

"Oh, I've got an idea. You got to wear kinky clothes earlier. So it's my turn." With that, I heard her drop her panties to the floor. With my head locked into place, I couldn't even turn it to look at her, and they both knew it.

While Randi got ready, Donna looked me in the eyes and grinned. "You know she's naked just a few inches from you, and you can't see her. Doesn't that drive you a little bit nuts?" As she said it, Donna slowly dragged her pink fingernails down my chest and stomach. When she got to my cock she leaned over and blew gently on it. I nearly came right there.

"Careful, Donna. You don't want to send him over the edge." With that, Randi walked back into view. I could only see her top, but it was incredible. She was wearing a black push-up bra made of wet-look lycra, and her cleavage was simply incredible. She wasn't wearing anything else that I could see, but when she hauled herself up to sit on my chest once again, I could see that she was wearing shiny black vinyl panties.

But the part that amazed me was that there was a small plastic phallus sticking out of the front of the panties. It was about as thick as the second dildo Jane had used on me, but only stuck out about three inches.

Randi grinned wickedly. "Jane told us she hadn't really explored your skills at sucking dildos much yet. And we need to see if that lipstick will stay on." This didn't have me too worried; the phallus looked smaller than the one Jane had gagged me with the day before, at least.

Randi took out the ball gag and slipped the fake cock into my mouth. It tasted of rubber, but wasn't uncomfortable.

"Suck it, baby," Randi said. She was leaning over me, her knees on the table above my shoulders, angling the dildo downwards into my mouth. I gave it a few experimental sucks, and Randi moved in and out of my mouth, moaning slightly as she did so.

"I don't know if you noticed, but the dildo isn't just attached to the panties. It actually goes through a hole and into me. So when I shift forward like this," she gasped in pleasure, "I get something out of it, too.

"And there's another secret." she paused, looking me straight in the eye with an evil grin. "It's not two separate dildos; it's one long double-headed one." With that, I felt her push forward, and even as her pelvis pushed against my chin, I felt at least three more inches of the dildo enter my mouth, covered in her pussy juices. I heard a click, and knew that she'd locked the new length into place.

Randi thrust downwards into my mouth more times than I could could, only pausing to make sure I was actually sucking, and grabbing my hair to keep her balance. I could tell that the other head of the dildo was working its magic on her. However frustrated she'd claimed to be after "just" sitting on my face, I didn't doubt that she'd gotten over that my now.

Two orgasms later, my mouth sore, Randi collapsed driving the dildo down one last time. She slid off, pulling the dildo out with her. I was almost shocked that she hadn't left the dildo in my mouth.

While Randi caught her breath, Donna came up and looked at me. "Hey, great job! The lipstick didn't smear at all!" She leaned down and gave me a long, intense kiss, her tongue exploring my mouth as she held my chin in her hand. "Of course, " she said, coming up for air, " we could have just done the kiss test, but then Randi wouldn't have had as much fun, would she?"

Randi had recovered her breath, and quickly changed back into her earlier outfit, skirt and all. She walked up to me and said, "okay, now it's time to get to work on the rest of the makeup. Instead of sitting on my chest, she sat in a high-seated chair next to me, once again fitted me with the ball gag, and began to work on my face. The process wasn't dissimilar to what Jane had put me through yesterday, but it was even more thorough.

Donna touched my hand lightly. "Jane seems to have already done a great job on your fingers and toes. I don't think there's any point in trying to top her. I guess I'll have to find another way to occupy myself."

I then felt, much to my surprise Donna start to rub something onto my body. I mumbled in confusion, and Randi leaned down and whispered, "oh, we've just got some extra makeup lying around, so Donna figured she's get creative. Nothing to worry about!"

Of course, I knew that everything was something to worry about. But I also couldn't exactly do anything about it. While Randi worked on my face, I felt stuff being applied to my chest and stomach. Some of it was liquid, and some felt like lipstick, but it was hard to really keep up with what Donna was doing.

Both women soon finished, and stepped back to admire each other's handiwork. They each seemed impressed by what the other had done, and Randi giggled when she looked over Donna's work. That did not make me feel good.

"Should we show him, Donna?"

"Let's finish up first."

With that, the two ladies started messing with my hair, pulling and pinching. It felt like they were putting a swim cap on me. As soon as I felt something brush the side of my face, I realized that instead of styling my hair, they were putting me in a wig. The pinching, I guessed, was from the wig clipping to my hair through the cap. The few strands that I could see were clearly dark black.

When they were finished, Donna went and grabbed her camera. She took a few pictures of me, moving from head to toe, and then brought the camera up for me to see their work. The first picture was of my face. I was wearing a black wig, with straight hair down past my shoulder. My lipstick was bright, shiny red. My eyes were highlighted with green shadow that was striking. Both would have looked silly with hair any less dark.

What really amazed me, though, was my face. Randi had applied enough powders and stuff to it that it had actually taken on something of a feminine shape; someone at first glance might not realize it was a man's face underneath, and even if they did, I wasn't sure they'd know it was me. Then again, I didn't doubt that they'd filmed most of the process.

"Do you want to see what I wrote on you?"

With my head secured, I couldn't even nod, but Donna figured out my answer.

"Tough. Jane gets to see them first. She can decide if and when you're allowed to see them."

"Speaking of which," Randi said, "we need to get him dressed."

Donna got to work on my feet, putting a pair of stockings on me very carefully, removing and reattaching the cuffs at each stage. At the same time, Randi released my hands, sat on my chest, and pulled a dark gauzy garment over my head, pulling it over my entire chest. I felt something cold on my thigh, but before I could register what was happening, Donna had cut away my boxers.

Once they were both done, they adjusted the chair to the sitting position, leaving only my wrists once again locked to the collar, which in turn was still secured by the leash. I looked down, and saw that they'd put me a black two-piece body stocking. The only part of me that wasn't covered by the stocking ensemble was my groin. All of the words Donna had written were covered up, but I could see what she'd done to my cock: She'd painted it completely with red nail polish, using a color that mirrored my lipstick!

Donna reached down and stroked my cock. "I see you like my little art project." I wanted to say just the opposite, but her stroking made kept my cock rock hard regardless of what I thought.

Although it had taken me a second to notice, the body stocking also had sewn-in breast inserts. They were obviously fake, but I suspected that they'd look real under a sweater.

She next slid a pair of black platform heels onto me. The heel looked to be about six inches long, although it was at least wide, instead of the stiletto I'd been afraid of. The platform was two or three inches, which meant the heel wouldn't be so bad, but I knew that I'd still have balance issues.

Sure enough, I nearly fell as soon as they had me stand up.

"Oops," Randi giggled insincerely.

They slowly walked me around the side of the chair, and then Randi grabbed the leash and pulled my neck so that I was bending over the chair, my ass in the air. I didn't doubt what was coming next.

Sure enough, I felt a large, lubed plug slide into me.

I thought that Randi would let me up, but I felt something cold on my ass. It turned out that Donna had yet one more "message" to write on me.

Once the nail polish on my ass had dried, Donna had me step into a pair of panties (while Randi still pulled on my leash). As she slid them over my crotch, she held my cock flush against my stomach. I felt the cloth pull tight over my cock; whatever panties she'd used felt very small on me. Donna had me lift my legs again, and much to my surprise, I felt a second pair of tight panties settle over me. She repeated the process again.

Randi giggled. "Ever heard of body shaping panties? That's what you've got on. They're thin and tough and meant to layer. With three on, you can barely see your bulge!" I didn't doubt it, but it was also a lot of pressure on my cock.

They stood me up, and I saw that the panties, which came partially my stomach, were the same black as everything else.

Next came a waist cincher, not as tight as the one from yesterday, but enough to still reduce my stomach and bulge out my chest. This was followed by a tight black turtleneck that they put on me one wrist at a time.

"Now, I get to have a little bit more fun with immobilization," Randi said cheerfully.

She had me stand with my feet together, and wrapped a short leather skirt around my legs. She laced it tightly. She then took each hand from the collar and placed it in a pocket on the skirt. The pockets had a hole in them, through which she attached my wrist cuffs to my thigh cuffs.

"That's one of Randi's best inventions," Donna said. It's a hobble skirt, but she customized it so it would work with cuffs. I'd never heard of a hobble skirt before, but given the way everything above my knees was held tight, I could figure out what it was.

Randi kneeled down and clipped my shoes together. I could see a short, maybe three-inch chain between them.

"Now, let's get you back to Jane."

With that, Donna yanked on the leash, and the only reason I didn't fall over was that I don't think Ib could have. They marched me towards the door, and I did my best to move, although it felt like it was taking hours. Whenever one of them decided that I was "slacking," Randi would swat me on the ass, stinging even through the leather.

I was surprised to find that the door didn't open to the outside, but to a garage. The salon was clearly in an old converted house. Inside the garage was a van with tinted windows in the back; no one on the outside could see anything past the cab.

Donna led me to the back of the van, opened the doors, and gave me a push. I fell onto a cushioned floor, and Donna got inside and pulled me the rest of the way in. She attached the leash to a hook in the floor and did the same with my heels.

I felt more trapped than ever. I'd been used sexually for hours, feminized, had yet another plug inside me, and was completely immobilized. And worried as I was, all I could really think about was how rigid my cock was, encased inside multiple layers of spandex and leather, and how much I wanted to see Jane -- as well as these two newer women -- naked.

As Randi started up the van, Donna grinned and said, "here's a little something to keep you eager for the rest of the day."

She leaned down and placed a pair of headphones over my ears. They were the high-end noise-canceling kind, and even before she turned on the MP3 player attached to them, I was unable to hear anything beyond them.

When Donna hit "play" on the MP3 player, I immediate heard the sound of a woman orgasming, loudly. It sounded like something recorded from a porn movie. It went on for about a minute, then faded into the sound of a different woman. This was clearly a loop tape of nothing but sounds designed to make me horny.

As Donna stepped out of the door and the van started up, I wondered what else Jane and her friends had in store for me.

femmed
femmed
256 Followers
12