A New Year Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmed
femmed
256 Followers

Jane stood up and walked around to the head of the bed, leaning over me. "You know, you always told me how much you'd enjoyed that summer in England. Do you remember when we talked about all those words that mean different things? like 'Bobby' and 'boot' and 'lift?'"

As I nodded, she got up on her knees on either side of my head. With the strange pillow device restraining me, her knees weren't touching me, but I still had a great view of how tightly the catsuit hugged her ass and crotch.

Jane looked straight down into my eyes. "Care to take a guess what 'queening' means over there?"

As I opened my mouth to answer, Jane quickly lowered her crotch right onto it, silencing me.

"It means 'face-sitting,'" I heard her say, as she filled my mouth with her leather-covered crotch. "And I think you'll find that leather is a little less forgiving than the lacy cotton Randi wore!"

With that, she shifted so that her ass settled right on my nose, and for the second time that day, I found myself unable to breathe. My senses were dominated my leather. I could feel it, taste it and smell it, and all I could see was Jane's leather-clad back.

I felt myself starting to go a bit dizzy, either from the lack of air or the smell of the leather, but before I could lose consciousness, Jane shifted forward enough to allow me to breathe through my nose.

"Wow, Randi was right," I heard Jane say. "You really are into this." She leaned forward and gave my cock a squeeze. I'd remained rock-hard throughout. I tried to protest that I was not a fan of "queening," but with Jane's crotch still on my mouth, no words could come out.

"Oh, that felt nice, even through the leather! But I think we could have even more fun!" With that, she spun herself around again so she was once again seated on my chest. It felt good to finally work my jaw muscles a bit.

"That contraption over your head is a custom-made smotherbox. I think you can guess the point of it!" Jane ran her black-painted fingernail along my lip as she talked. "It allows me to keep your head still so that I can cover you whenever I want. But let's add something to it, shall we?"

With that, she slipped a leather blindfold over my eyes. I felt her shift around, and even though I couldn't see it, I knew that I'd be smothered again soon. Sure enough, I felt her settle down and cover my mouth and nose again.

Jane repeated the process a few times, spacing things out at different intervals, so I was never truly sure when she'd cover me again. The fourth time, she pulled a particularly mean trick, and just as she pulled away and I was about to inhale, she sat right back down, and I found myself inhaling nothing but leather. I was afraid that I'd actually lose consciousness that time, but she pulled off in the nick of time. Even with the blindfold on, I didn't doubt she was grinning.

Even as I got used to grabbing a breath whenever I could, Jane added another item into the mix. As she settled on my face again, I felt her playing with my nipples, pinching and flicking them. And all of a sudden, I felt a burst of pain. She'd put nipple clamps on me again! These were definitely tighter than the ones she'd used earlier, and the pain made me shout into the leather mound over my mouth.

From Jane's squirming, that was exactly what she'd wanted, and she spent the next few minutes both smothering me and flicking my nipples and adjusting the clamps, indirectly using my mouth to give her pleasure. There were moments when I was afraid that she'd forget how long she'd been sitting on me, but it was only when she finally orgasmed that things really got tense. As she shuddered, she pressed her ass firmly into my nose, nearly breaking my nose.

Jane finally slid off and turned around. After removing the clamps (which, after a fresh burst of pain as the blood rushed back in, was a relief), she asked me, "how are you doing, sweetie?" I couldn't see her eyes, but she did sound concerned.

"Honestly, near the end there, I was afraid you were going to break my nose."

"Oh, I'm sorry, hon! I hadn't even though about that, but sexy as the leather is, it doesn't really offer a lot of give. Hold on -- I think I've got a way to fix that."

With that, she slipped off the bed, and I heard her heels click away. When she returned a few minutes later, I didn't realize it until she'd climbed on the bed. She'd obviously removed her shoes. I felt her kneeling above me again,

"Open up," she said. I knew better than to resist, but was shocked when I felt the contact of flesh against my lips. It took me a second to even process that she'd lowered her very naked and wet pussy over my mouth. And by the time I realized the implications of that, she leaned back, embedded my nose in her crack. It wasn't thankfully, buried in her asshole, but closer to the top of her crack. The skin did have a little more give than the leather, although breathing was still a challenge.

After yet another orgasm, she shifted around, sitting next to me on the bed.

"You know," she said, "the pants weren't the only thing I took off." I felt her lean down and rub against my cheek. It took me a second to realize what I was feeling, but it was her nipple!

She rubbed it against my lip, and I strained to take it into my mouth. Alas, I was secured down tightly, and couldn't.

"Oh, poor boy. So hungry for it!" Even with the blindfold, I knew she was grinning as she said it.

She slowly teased me, rubbing her nipples around my mouth and against my cheeks, never letter me taste them. After a few minutes, she relented and lowered one breast to my mouth. I sucked in her nipple and heard her gasp in pleasure. After a few minutes of my attention, she switched to the other breast. Then, just as I'd gotten completely caught up in the joy of the moment, Jane shifted forward, covering my nose with her breast!

Even as I struggled for breath, I knew that biting down on her nipple would make things worse, not better.

After a few seconds of my pointlessly struggling, Jane lifted herself up. "I'm sorry, sweetie! I guess I just got caught up in the fun!" I heard the teasing in her voice, of course. Not that I'd ever doubted she'd done that on purpose.

She leaned down and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"But that's enough of that. Let me just get changed, and then you'll have to make a choice.

With that, she walked away, leaving me blindfolded and confused.

Chapter 12: Decision

I heard Jane walk back in a few minutes later, and braced for whatever new torture she had planned. Much to my surprise, she untied me, removed the smotherbox, and even took off my collar. She slipped the blindfold off and sat next to me as I sat up.

She was wearing a pink sweatshirt and jeans, and had switched to a pink lipstick. I wouldn't go so far to say that she looked wholesome -- not after the last few days, and she still was wearing tall heels -- but the look was certainly closer to what I'd grown used to from her at work.

"You don't have to use my title for the next few minutes. I need to ask you something."

I wasn't sure how to react. Was this some sort of trap?

"Okay," I said.

She smiled at my cautious tone. "Remember how I said that if you were good, you might get an orgasm? And get to see me naked? This is where you get to make that decision. I like you. And I've known that you've had a crush on me for a while. But I've got special needs, as I think you've figured out."

She lightly brushed her fingers against my cock, which had been at half-mast, but instantly sprang to full attention.

"And I think it's clear that, no matter what you might think, at least a part of you is enjoying this. So I want to make you an offer. You've got two choices: First, you can leave here tonight. I won't stop you. If you do that, I'll pretend this weekend never happened. I'll smile professionally at work, but you'll never have another chance to be anything more than a co-worker. And if you're thinking of telling anyone what happened, I doubt they'll believe you, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't do that." She smiled again, and I realized it was true.

"The second choice is that you agree to be my slave."

"What does that entail?"

"First, you move in with me. To the outside world, we'll be just like any other couple. And we will be a couple; I can't keep up this level of activity every day!" She grinned. "I like you because of our conversations at work about movies and books, so you'll still have free time to read and see friends. And I wouldn't dream of doing anything to interfere with your job."

"As for what I will do to you, I don't want to spoil all the surprises, but I think you've figured out that I like bondage a lot, and dressing you up, and a lot of other nasty stuff. I'll do everything I've already done to you, and some stuff you haven't even thought about. But I can make a few promises: First, you'll have at least one orgasm a week. Second, the only people I'll ever share you with are Randi and Donna. Third, nothing that'll damage you. I'm not saying you'll never get spanked, because you know that'd be a lie. But I get off on control, not pain. Make sense?"

I nodded

"And finally, you'll never be bored."

She grinned, and I smiled back. Whatever else I could say about the last few days, I was certainly never bored.

"So, how long do I have to think about it?"

"Oh, I know it's a big decision. How about ten seconds?" She grinned.

I wanted to protest. I still wasn't sure how I felt about being Jane's pet. On the one hand, she'd had me do some stuff that appalled me. On the other, she was still one of the most attractive women I'd ever known, and I couldn't deny that even as I thought about the last few days, my cock was still hard.

"Okay, I'm yours."

Jane smiled and hugged me. "Oh, I'd knew you'd agree!"

Her thighs brushed against my hard cock, and I slid my arms down Jane's back, planning to finally reveal her wonderful breasts, but she pulled back

"Hold on there! What did you think you were doing?"

I was confused. "I'm sorry, Jane. I thought that you'd said that if I agreed, well, you know. . . "

"Oh, that's you'd get to see my tits and fuck me?

"Um, yeah."

Jane smiled. "Oh, I love that you're still that innocent. I wasn't lying, of course, but those will happen on my terms. Kneel in the middle of the bed!"

I did so.

Jane stood up in front of me. With her heels, my face was level with her breasts, but I barely had time to notice how tightly the sweatshirt hugged her before she commanded me to look up into her eyes.

"Now, pet," she said, taking something leather out of a bag, "this is my ownership collar. If you earn the right to wear this, you'll wear it whenever you're not at work, and it'll let anyone know you're mine. If you want it, beg me for it!"

"Please, My Queen," I said, looking earnestly into her eyes, "may I wear your collar? I'm begging you to let me be yours, and for you to use me."

"That's a start. Do you understand that if I take you, I'm going to use you only for my pleasure, however I see fit?"

"Yes, My Queen."

"And that if you wear my collar, you give up your right to question me, to fight me, to do anything I don't feel like?"

"Yes, My Queen." I was excited, but also scared.

She smiled, leaned down, and softly kissed me on the lips. Even as I got lost in the kiss, I felt her wrap the leather around my neck. It didn't feel much different from the old one. She also attached a leash to it.

"This is the same type of collar as the other one." As she said this, Jane kneeled on the bed and slid around behind me, whispering the words in my ear. "But it's got the words 'Jane's Pet' on it. If you're good, I might let you see it."

As she talked, she attached my wrist cuffs to each other, then had me shift so that I was sitting instead of kneeling, with my feel facing the end of the bed. It was tricky, but I managed it. Jane promptly attached my ankle cuffs to the bed, then stood on the floor in front of me.

Before I realized what was happening, she had kicked off her shoes and started wriggling out of my clothes. Alas, she wasn't naked, but was down to a black bra and a pair of peach panties that tied on the side.

She kneeled on the bed and slid a bit forward, sitting right in front of my hard cock.

"Your begging earned you the collar, but you've got to work a little more to see my tits and especially my amazing pussy."

"Just tell me whatever I need to to, My Queen."

Jane smiled. I'd clearly said the right thing.

"Well," she said, pretending to think. "I do think I can give you a consolation prize."

She turned around and leaned forward until she was on her knees, her gorgeous ass sticking up in the air.

"You've never been very into politics at work, but you could make me very happy with some ass-kissing right now!"

As she said it, Jane tugged lightly on my leash, and I took the hint and leaned forward. It was tough, with my hands and feet immobilized, but I was able to kiss her left ass cheek, and then her right.

"Sweetie, only friends kiss each other on the cheek. Kiss me in the middle." I did so, smooching the center of her panties.

"Okay, you've earned your first prize." With that, she untied one side of her panties, letting them fall to the side and revealing her asshole. I was barely two inches away from her ass, and not far enough back to see her pussy, alas.

"See! You're finally starting to see me naked! Now, give it a real kiss, honey. With tongue."

I leaned in and repeated the actions she'd taught me in the shower. As I stuck my tongue in, Jane pulled the leash forward, and my tongue was driven all the way in. I was able to roll my eyes upward enough to see that Jane had tied the leash around her waist, effectively sealing me to her.

As I licked, Jane pushed against me, slowly bringing me back to an upright position, then pushing me down so I was flat on the bed, my tongue still stuck in her asshole. She sat firmly on my face, and even though my bound hands under my back made me uncomfortable, I knew that I had to focus on satisfying her. I thrust and licked with my tongue for what felt like hours, but were likely only a few minutes, and then felt her shudder. She untied the leash and slid off my mouth, but slid her panties on before I could glimpse her pussy.

"You've earned two more rewards," she said. She then took off her bra, and I lost track of that what she was saying.

"Like what you see, sweetie?" She grinned. Her breasts were as perfect as I'd expected, and my erection was now painfully hard.

"Now, you get to make a choice again. Do you want one orgasm tonight, or two?"

I blinked. Had I misheard the question?

"Two, please, My Queen."

"I thought so. Let's work on one of them right now." She reached under her skirt and untied her panties again, letting them drop to the ground. With a grin, she straddled my crotch and guided my cock into her pussy. She was wet and clearly excited.

"Needless to say, lover, you get to come when I say you do," Jane said, as she started to ride me. My hands beneath my back made me uncomfortable, but not enough to slow me down, alas. I could feel my orgasm coming, and watching Jane's beautiful breasts bouncing only hastened things.

"My Queen," I panted, "I'm not able to hold it in much longer."

"It's okay, my pet," Jane said, even as she continued to ride me, "I give you permission."

The words had barely left her mouth when I came, shooting inside her again and again. I'd been teased and aroused more times that day than I could count, and I must have spurted more than ten times.

Jane collapsed and nuzzled my neck. "It's okay, lover. I knew you wouldn't last long that time. But you pleased me, and you earned your next prize."

She slid off me, and quickly removed her skirt. Beneath it was her gorgeous pussy, with the hair neatly trimmed and demonstrating that she was, indeed, a natural blonde.

"See, you got your prize, and are finally allowed to see me naked. Was it worth the wait?"

"Yes, My Queen."

"Now, let's have you earn your next one." Jane slid up the bed towards my head. "Open wide."

As she dropped her pussy onto my mouth, I tasted my come as it dripped out of her. She rode my face long after I'd eaten all of my come, having me tongue her to two more orgasms.

She finally lifted herself from my head. "Yeah, I'd say you earned that second orgasm tonight, sweetie. I can't even count how many times I've come today!"

With that, she slid down and took my cock in her mouth. I'd thought I'd be too sensitive after the previous orgasm, but my body responded to her tongue, and soon I was hard again. It took longer this time for me to come, but I still doubt I lasted more than a few minutes. Much to my (pleasant) surprise, Jane actually swallowed all my come this time.

As I lay there gasping, I felt her doing something around my cock, but before I really had a chance to wonder what was going on, I heard a click and felt something tighten around my now-flaccid member,

"Just a basic chastity belt, sweetie. I told you you'd get at least one orgasm a week, but this makes sure I get to determine when!"

"Now, let's get your ready for bed!" She took me to the bathroom and allowed me to quickly use the facilities and shower before guiding me back to the bedroom. The belt meant that I'd had to pee sitting down, but wasn't too uncomfortable. So far.

Jane stood me in front of the bed and stood behind me. She had me hold onto the footboard of the bed and lift my legs one at a time, and I felt her slide heels over my feet. These were much more severe than anything she'd used before -- my feet were practically vertical! There was also clearly a platform, as I was now much higher than before.

I felt Jane sliding something up and over my head, and soon found myself looking through a pair of eyeholes. Even before I could question her, she forced something leather into my mouth and locked it into place. She turned me around, and looking in the mirror, I saw that I'd had a tight-fitting leather hood placed over my head. Only my eyes remained uncovered. My feet were stuck in black patent leather ankle boots with a ridiculous platform that had to be at least four inches, and another four inches of heel. I saw little locks ensuring I couldn't get out of them, not that I suspected I'd get the chance.

Jane spun me back around, and with the heels, I nearly stumbled. I felt her attaching my boots to the bed, and with a gentle push, I tumbled onto the bed. The heels and the restraints kept my legs on the ground, and made my ass jut up into the air.

I felt Jane hop on the bed, and wasn't surprised at all to feel her lube my ass. That was followed, of course, by a dildo, easily as big as the ones the girls had used on me earlier today. Once that was in, she stood me up, turned me around, and rechained my ankles.

"Enjoying this, sweetie? I figured you might actually want to watch me restrain you this time." Jane hadn't bothered getting dressed after the shower, and I could gladly have just watched her.

She grabbed a large leather item whose purpose I couldn't quite figure out and wrapped part of it around my neck. It had a collar that covered my other one, and which attached to a piece of leather that ran down the center of my chest and spread out to cover my abdomen. Once she'd finished wrapping it around me, it covered my stomach and throat, but left large openings around my nipples. I'd guess that it was designed for a woman, given the size of the openings, which clearly were meant to expose the entire breast.

Even though I could see what was happening, I hadn't figured out exactly what was going on until Jane had me slide my right arm into a leather sheath. As she got behind me on the bed and pulled the sheath around to my back, I realized that she'd placed me in a straitjacket! Although this certainly wasn't like anything I'd seen in the movies. She repeated the process with my left arm, locking both arms into place.

femmed
femmed
256 Followers