A New Year's Party to Remember

Story Info
Whore makes a bad mistake and pays for it on New Years
1.6k words
3.53
59.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasterOso
MasterOso
16 Followers

It's a cold December evening as you dress the way you have been instructed for the evening. Leather thong, corset and heels along with mesh stockings; leather skirt and a collar complete your whorish attire. I watch you as I myself dress, putting on my black sheer thong to show off my assets, the black silk shirt and black pants to complete my outfit. As we get into the car I get a closer look at your outfit. The corset lifts and pushes out your breasts, making them more obvious and bigger while covering your lean stomach. The stockings and skirt hold powerful thighs and a tight behind. Yes…. Master has trained and conditioned this whore well…. exactly for his uses.

I start driving towards our destination, a New Years party with a twist. It's a costume party and you are going as a whore, while I your owner. Little does anyone else realize it is all too real. We arrive around 9 pm and the party is already very busy. People are dressed up in everything from dog and cat suits to fairy tale characters, lion tamers, celebrities, almost everything, about 200 people in all. We make small talk with couples we meet or get reacquainted with as we sip our drinks. You have a very low tolerance for alcohol so it isn't before long that you are more open, talking more, starting to flirt with both men and women, mostly men. I get you into a dark hallway of the large country home and pinch your ass hard and slap your face

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Having fun," you reply.

I hit you a bit harder in the face and my eyes say all you need to hear. You will not disobey again. We return to the party where you are beside me, my hand on your lower back, as we drink and chat till it nears midnight. I am very upset that you have flirted with other people especially when I was right beside you. That was a huge mistake and must be punished. While I have not said you will be, I can tell by slight quivers that you are aware you have made a mistake and are fearful of punishment.

"It was a mistake Master, I won't do it again," you whisper when we are alone for a few seconds.

"Hardly. You will learn what sort of trouble doing that can get you into very soon and it will be deserved."

You have flirted with several men and women and you are quite intoxicated I doubt you will even remember your mistake the next morning, so the punishment will have to be enough that you will always remember. I set you down into a chair by yourself and walk away. I start talking to a few others and we separate again. Walking back to you, I say, "come with me whore, I will show you what kind of mess you made."

I lead you to a separate room from the party and there stand 3 men and another woman. "Look what you did whore, you got all of these people horny and interested in you and they think you're a slut and whore. Are you a whore?"

"Yes", you reply, fearful to say anything but the truth.

"Well each of these people have decided to pay 10 dollars to have the night with you. And because you are my whore you are going to do that. They will hurt you so much you will know next time the kind of pain and humiliation it will cause the next time you disobey. From this point on they are your owners for the night."

I walk away and sit in a big easy chair in a dark corner of the room away from your sight. Quickly one man, Allen, grabs you by your neck and throws you on the floor. The bed is too good for you. He unzips his pants and shoves his hard cock into your face, hitting you on the cheek and mouth. You open your mouth and gently slide it over his cock, using your tongue to wash and caress the shaft. You have been taught extremely well over and over until you are the perfect whore. You take your hands and start playing with his balls when another man, Frederick, also slides his cock at your face. You use your hands on his thighs and cock, rubbing and starting to be more forceful with it as you suck down a load of cum from Allen. Suddenly you gasp in pleasure as Mary, the other female starts pulling off your skirt and throws it on the floor beside you. She unzips the leather thong you have on and starts using her warm tongue on your now warm, wet, shaven pussy.

"Uhhhhh" is all you can moan out, being pleasured along your clitoris and outer lips by such a sensuous tongue. Your breathing is now fast and hard, panting even. Sweat is beading on your skin and your hair is damp and sticky from cum as well. Frederick cums on your face and leather corset, moaning as he does so.

By now you are near orgasm after the cock and now Mary shoving several fingers into your pussy while licking it. You buck uncontrollably and cum, moaning and yelling as you do. Steven, the last male, unzips and pulls your corset off so you're totally naked save for your slutty mesh stockings. He rolls you over and enters your asshole, not waiting for you to get used to it, but brutally banging away. The pain is almost overwhelming as you close your eyes and gasp but at the same time you love this feeling…. being used…serving your master and making him happy. Plus you are earning him money, all of which make you feel better about yourself, making yourself useful. Plus there is something just about cock that you can't help but love. Allen is slapping your face now, and shoving his cock forcefully into your mouth just before he cums, making you choke it down. Allen and Frederick, now spent, lay on the bed and watch Steven and Mary use you, masturbating as they watch. Steven cums in your ass and you orgasm for a second time.

Lying there, hurt and spent, the 3 men and woman lay resting as well. Your body is covered in sweat and cum, and you pant like a dog from all your hard work. Your night is almost over but not quite. Frederick gets up and goes into the closet of the large bedroom and gets several ties and a leather belt out. You look for help but just see me smiling, knowing you are getting punished hard but still safely as I am always watching. You are thrown on the bed on your stomach and spread-eagled with the ties on your arms and legs tied to the bedposts. Slowly Frederick enters your pussy, which is quite loose after being used many times by your Master and others of his choosing plus your toys. He starts plunging in hard, almost like a dog against your panting body as you grunt in pleasure and pain. Suddenly you feel another cock, hard and wet, against your asshole. Someone is parting your buttocks and entering and pumping at the same time. The feeling of two cocks in you at once is overwhelming and soon all three of you cum and are very tired. You have not been able to see anything for about half an hour to see if I was there making sure it was safe or not, or who else could possibly have been watching.

Mary uses the leather belt on you, whipping your buttocks and shoulders until the burn and are quite red. You will hurt for some time but nothing serious. The pain starts to numb a bit and you lie resting for a few minutes. Suddenly another cock, larger than the others, plunges into your very used, soaking wet pussy and pummels it fiercely. You strain to see, looking over your shoulder at the man. He has a black leather vest and mask on, so you cannot tell who it is. The cock in your pussy is giving you immense pleasure but what is really turning you on is that you do not know who it is. Is it Master? One of his friends? You struggle but cannot bring yourself to recognize the chiseled male pummeling you. He cums just as you shriek and yelp your little bitch noise and pulls himself out. Everyone leaves and you are left there, tied up and used…spent…you have earned your 40 dollars for your Master but most importantly, you have been punished to your Masters liking.

You fall asleep until about 4 am, when I awaken you and untie your bonds. Slowly you are dressed and dragged home where you sleep it off. The next afternoon when you awake, you stumble into the living room, sore but rested.

"Honey, did you know what happened last night? I had a few drinks and got woozy I don't remember anything till when you drove me home this morning."

"Oh nothing much love, how soon you forget such things. I will have to refresh your memory myself in a few days"

Not understanding exactly what I mean you silently nod and sit at my feet, head down at the floor, legs crossed, like a good slave.

Happy that you have at least subconsciously learned part of your lesson, I go back to reading my paper and let you sit like the bitch you are.

MasterOso
MasterOso
16 Followers