A New Years Resolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,465 Followers

"Well, looks like we're all satisfying our little fantasy," Jack once again said stating the obvious.

"Looks like," Dawn moaned in confirmation that the two of them had indeed been doing what Cindy and I now were.

Cindy began fucking me in earnest as her desires took over, melting away any and all inhibitions she might have had. Sliding up and down against me with movements that indicated just how aroused she really was, as well as how much she was truly enjoying this became even more apparent when the jets suddenly turned off ending the normal pulsations from the whirlpool. Too involved to stop and worry about turning them back on again, Cindy continued fucking against me, causing a new wave of water to begin slapping against the sides of the tub. Across from us, Jack and Dawn increased their own tempo. Soon, the water was moving nearly as violently as it would if the jets had actually been on.

The groans that Cindy and I were hearing just barely across from us merely added to our own excitement. Soon, both Cindy and I had joined them in vocally expressing our pleasures of what we were all doing in front of one another.

"God! I can't believe we waited this long before actually doing this!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Shut up and fuck me!" Cindy said already so far gone, and so close to orgasm as it was that I expected her to fly a part at the seams at any moment now.

"I think Cindy just said the "F" word," Jack said innocently, snickering.

"Now you shut up, and start fucking me too, harder in fact!" Dawn warned, slamming herself down on his cock allowing a soft mewling cry of pleasure escape as she did.

Hearing the delightful sounds of their coupling, with the water sloshing all around us moving solely because of the four of us fucking, intensified the rather surrealistic atmosphere as we continued enjoying ourselves in front of one another in the semi darkness.

Cindy and I learned a few moments later that Dawn was quite the groaner when it came to having an orgasm. I don't think I'd ever heard a woman actually moan in that deep of a voice before, or quite that long in fact when she did climax. The sound of her orgasm triggered my own, which I was usually pretty good at holding off from having until after Cindy usually had. In this case however, I felt my prick blossom, expanding with overwhelming need and desire. Seconds later I was pouring myself inside my wife's more than slippery cunt. Knowing how much she liked me to pinch and squeeze her nipples when she came, I had begun doing so before she had neared her own orgasm, doing so while having mine. I felt her cunny tighten around me just as I jettisoned my last pleasurable squirt inside of her when I felt her cunt contract and begin to spasm in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck, don't stop...don't stop!" Cindy wailed just as I had begun slowing down. Immediately I increased my thrusting back inside of her even though my cock had already lost a fraction of its original firmness. Thankfully, there was more than enough stiffness to bring about the desired, anticipated result as Cindy toppled over the edge. Though I hadn't heard anything significant coming out of Jack's mouth, I had heard what I thought was a welcome grunt. When Cindy and I both came back down to earth, Dawn was already sitting next to her husband no longer sitting in his lap as she had been.

"Wow, that was certainly an unexpected surprise," she said coquettishly looking just a tiny bit embarrassed, yet thoroughly satisfied at the same time.

"You can say that again," Cindy said slipping off of me, sliding down beside me.

I quickly lit up a smoke taking a nice long pull from it.

"Why is it that a cigarette always tastes so damn good after an orgasm?" Dawn asked. "May I have one?"

"Oh, sorry, didn't know you even smoked." I said lighting a second one up for her. I didn't recall seeing her or Jack smoking at all anytime during the entire day.

"Oh, I don't usually. Only if I've just had a really nice cum, and then, only if someone happens to have one they're willing to give me," she sat grinning.

That comment immediately raised all kinds of interesting questions. Once again however, I kept my thoughts to myself. Something told me that certain answers to unasked questions would be forth coming, given a little more time.

#

Though we had certainly continued to visit and socialize with Jack and Dawn, nearly an entire month had gone by without even a hint of anything remotely sexual in nature between any of us. Aside from a few naughty jokes here and there, even the expected flirting seemed to be cautious amongst us. I'd pretty much decided that what had happened outside in our hot tub had been one of those "In the right place at the right time" experiences, that, and nothing more.

The weeks continued to pass and though we'd invited Jack and Dawn to hot tub with us again, it seemed like they always had something planned or as I began to suspect, were purposely avoiding placing themselves in another situation similar to the one we'd quite honestly enjoyed with them. Both Cindy and I still enjoyed their company however whenever we did manage to get together, deciding that our one and only 'experience' with them was just that, an experience. A couple of weeks shortly before the Christmas holidays I came downstairs on a Saturday morning fresh out of the shower to discover that Dawn had come over for a visit. She and Cindy were sitting at our kitchen table sharing a cup of coffee together. Although I was wearing only a bathrobe at the time, we were still all comfortable around one another that I didn't feel the least bit awkward as I poured myself a cup and sat down at the table joining them.

"We've been invited to a Christmas party," Cindy told me. "Jack and Dawn are hosting it, and asked us to come."

"When?"

"This coming Saturday," Dawn told me. "I hope you'll come."

Looking at her as she spoke, there was a certain expression in her eyes. I was confident I hadn't misread her inflection. When she'd said, "come" she'd said it like describing an orgasm as opposed to an invitation to attend their party.

"We're going shopping this morning," Cindy announced. "Dawn thought it might be fun for us to find something sexy to wear to the party."

Once again I was hesitant to infer anything into that, but Dawn's comment about finding something sexy to wear was certainly interesting. "Sounds like a fine idea to me." I said not quite staring at Dawn. It was then that I also noticed something else. Dawn was wearing a very tight fitting pink sweater. As small as her perky uplifted breasts were, she could easily go without wearing a bra. And as I looked, it was obvious to me that she wasn't wearing one now. Her incredibly large swollen nipples were pressing against the material almost to the point where I could make out every tiny little bump around her areolas.

"Well...guess I'd better hurry upstairs and finish getting dressed," Cindy stated scooting her chair out from beneath the table. "I'll be down as quickly as I can," she said looking towards Dawn, smiling with that same mischievous smile I'd seen her smile before whenever there was more going on that what met the eye.

"No hurry kiddo," Dawn told her. "I'll just have another cup of coffee with David here while I wait."

Cindy quickly disappeared upstairs as Dawn pushed her empty coffee mug towards me. "Looks like you could use a refill yourself," she said smiling.

The naughty boy came out of his room to play at that moment. Eyeing Dawn's twin nipply sweater covered points of interest, I picked up my cup draining the last of the coffee from it, simultaneously undoing the sash on my robe sufficiently that I knew it would part when I stood. Or hoped that it would anyway.

I reached across the table retrieving her mug as well as mine and stood. What I didn't know was that the tie to my robe had become tangled slightly with one of the ties on the seat cushions. When I had hoped for an accidental slight opening of my robe, I instead gave Dawn the full "Monty" as the seat cushion effectively pulled my robe completely a part when I stood. Though not fully aroused, I was sufficiently firm to at least not entirely embarrass myself. Standing now holding a cup in each hand realizing simultaneously what had really happened, I feigned surprise at finding myself fully revealed to her.

"Shit!" I said adding to the drama, quickly spinning around to head off towards the coffee pot, cups in hand. Outwardly I was grinning from ear to ear at the unexpected additional little show I had just performed. Inwardly, my naughty self was giving me a standing ovation.

"Too bad today's Saturday and not Tuesday," Dawn said casually. A comment that made absolutely no sense to me whatsoever, confusing the naughty child in me at the same moment, effectively ending the applause.

I carried our cups over to the counter setting them down. A second later I had retied my sash securely around my robe. Pouring us both a fresh cup, I returned to the table modestly covered, even managing to blush slightly as I did. In my head, I saw the naughty boy arms folded across his chest pouting sullenly.

"Sorry about that," I said meekly. Dawn was grinning however still looking towards my now completely covered crotch.

"Enjoyed the show," she began, but continued before I could respond to her comment. "Did Jack mention anything to you about our New Years resolutions?" She asked taking her cup from me, sipping it as she looked at me over the rim of the steaming mug.

"Resolutions?" I threw back at her playing dumb. "He might have said something to me in passing," I added as she obviously waited for a firmer response. "I don't recall any details though."

"I'm not surprised. Jack usually prefers it if I'm the one to give the explanation."

"Explanation? For what?" I said playing dumber and dumber.

"I'll tell you...if you open your robe again for me," she said. Naughty boy was screaming in my ear.

"Shut up." I thought to myself. "Let me think." He fell silent.

"By the way, how did you manage to do that anyway? That was no accident," she smiled knowingly, "Nicely done though."

Now I really was blushing. More importantly, naughty boy had retreated back to his bedroom.

"No...really. The tie on my robe somehow got tangled up with the cushion," I said defensively, still trying to worm my way out of her discovery.

"Ah huh, well, either way. I'll tell you mine, if you show me yours," she said with an obviously sounding lustiness to the tone of her voice.

I didn't need my naughty self to tell me what to do when I answered. Though he would have been proud of me anyway. "Pull up your sweater and show me those tits," I said boldly. "Then I will."

Once again Dawn smiled, baring her teeth this time however. But in the next instant she reached down pulling her sweater up well over her breasts, giving me a very delightful view of those magnificent dark pink colored nipples.

Where I had been firm before, I was now full on hard as I undid my sash, parting my robe.

"That's more like it," she said continuing to grin. "I'd have been disappointed in you if you had looked the same way now." I watched as Dawn reached up, fingering both nipples, making them even harder if that was possible, than they had been.

"You were saying?" I asked, feeling my cock twitch involuntarily which she happily noticed.

"That it's too bad it's Saturday and not Tuesday," she responded once again.

"I think I missed something somewhere," I told her, honestly confused at this point. "What's that got to do with your New Years resolution?"

"Several years ago Jack and I went to a party shortly before Christmas. One of Jack's co-workers made a subtle pass at me by placing his hand on the back of my ass. Jack saw him do it of course, and saw as well that I didn't do anything to force his co-worker into removing his hand. Truth was, we were both a little tipsy, and I was enjoying the attention."

Although I was focused on every word Dawn was telling me, my eyes were riveted on her tits as she continued playing with them.

"Touch yourself for me while I finish my story," she calmly requested as though it were the most natural thing in the world to be doing, and have asked me. Almost automatically I began doing so, though now keeping one eye and one ear for any sounds from my wife's return while I did. I began slow stroking my prick, much to Dawn's obvious delight as she grinned, continuing.

"A few minutes later I saw Jack do nearly the same thing to another woman whom I had teased him about having the 'hots' for earlier. Surprisingly, I found myself more than a little bit jealous, even a little angry and was determined to up the ante on the naughty little game we'd begun playing."

In my head...someone else was anxiously waiting to hear the rest of the story too. "So then what happened?" I asked stroking my prick a little more rapidly. Dawn must have decided to raise the stakes on our particular game that we were playing as she suddenly hiked her skirt up, pulling her panties down nearly to her knees. I watched with renewed interest becoming considerably more aroused as she began fingering herself while sitting there telling me her story.

"I walked over to the guy who had placed his hand on my ass and promptly fondled the front of his crotch, letting him know that I was interested in doing a lot more for him too. Leading him outside onto the balcony, even as cold as it was, I unzipped him, withdrew his cock and proceeded to give him the best fucking blowjob of his life. Not before I was sure that Jack could see what I was doing to him of course."

"Of course," I said agreeing, though still not as yet understanding any of this.

"After I had let him cum in my mouth, I looked around to see if Jack was still watching, but he had disappeared. I didn't think too much about it, figuring he was off in corner sulking. But nearly an hour later when he still hadn't resurfaced, I went looking for him, especially after discovering the tramp I'd seen him fondling earlier wasn't anywhere in sight either."

Dawn withdrew her finger from between her legs, slipped it between her lips and sucked it. "Damn, I wish I was sucking you instead of my finger," she said catching me off guard interrupting her own story.

"Naughty self was jumping up and down screaming, "Do it then! Do it!"

"But I'll have to be content with this," Dawn said slipping her hand back down between her legs, nodding at me as she continued playing with herself, reminding me in her focused look that I was to continue doing the same, which I had momentarily ceased to continue doing. "Just don't cum...yet," she asked of me.

"Anyway," I prompted, once again stroking my cock for her while she watched.

"Anyway, after a short search, I found Jack and the black haired tramp busily engaged in a '69' with one another in one of the upstairs bedrooms. I was going to cause a scene; you know...throw an angry tantrum because my husband was busily munching away on another woman's cunt. Sure...I know, how could I be angry or mad after what I'd done? You're asking yourself."

"Ok...I'll ask that question," I said amusedly.

"Truth was...I couldn't. But even more importantly, watching the two of them was very arousing. I soon found myself closing the door, leaning against it, hiking up my dress around my waist where I could begin fingering myself as I watched the two of them continue to pleasure one another orally."

"Fuck!" I said groaning as the image of that flooded my mind.

"Don't you dare cum!" Dawn warned. "I'm not quite that close yet myself."

I noticed however that she began finger-fucking her pussy a little more seriously.

"So...later, much later...after we returned home. We had a long talk. A very long talk about everything that had happened, and how we'd both allowed our emotions and petty jealousy's get in the way of what should have been a very erotic, very sensual evening. It was from that, that we came to an agreement, or rather what we now call as our New years resolution, which we renew every New Years of course."

"Of course," I said jumping in, still clueless as to where any of this was headed.

"I'll explain what I mean," she said knowing full well that I was still in the dark. "But after..."

"After?"

"Yeah...After. I'm nearly there now. So if you are...cum with me so I can watch and listen to you. It will make my orgasm all the better."

It was a simple matter of increasing my strokes as well as the friction. Within seconds I was grunting right along with her as we both rapidly approached climax. It was also at that moment that Naughty boy reminded me I had no place to "shoot the spunk" so to speak.

Frantically, I searched about looking for something to use to catch my ejaculation with. Realizing my dilemma, Dawn laughed, picking up her coffee mug, draining it in one gulp and sliding it across the table towards me.

"Here...use this," she said as she did. Too close to find anything else, I stood up from my seat, continuing to jack my prick holding the mug over the end of it. Dawn stood up walking over to my side so she could watch, continuing to stand there, legs slightly spread as she slipped several fingers into her very wet, very squishy sounding cunt as she continued masturbating herself.

"You ready?" She asked breathlessly. "Cause baby, I am!"

"Oh fuck yes!" I hissed as the first of many very powerful, very forceful ejaculations began spurting inside the cup I stood somewhat foolishly holding over the end of my dick. Dawn let out a deep moan-full cry just as the first spurt splashed against the walls of the cup as she stood watching it.

"Oh yeah...squirt it baby...squirt it!" She cried out gleefully, deep in the throes of her own well-timed orgasm.

I stood there milking the last of the cream from my prick into the mug when the sounds of my wife's return reached both of our ears. In a flash, Dawn had straightened herself sitting demurely back down at the table. For myself, all I could do was place the cum-filled mug on the table, grab my sash retying it just seconds before Cindy came into the kitchen area. Picking up the coffee pot, she poured herself a fresh cup, and then carried it over to the table. I quickly placed my hand over my cup indicating I'd had enough, starring in horror, as Cindy appeared ready to pour coffee into Dawn's mug.

"Cream?" She asked just a split second before she began to pour.

"Actually no...I've had enough cream in my coffee for one day." Dawn said, picking her cup up, carrying it over to the sink to rinse. "And besides...we really should get going, you know how busy the stores are this time of year," she added smiling demurely, all the while looking towards me.

Relieved, I sat back down at the table watching the girls gathering up coats and purses. "See you in a little while honey," Cindy told me, bending over to give me a perfunctory kiss.

They were nearly out the door when I heard Dawn turn towards my wife asking her a question. "By the way Cindy, do you and David have any New Years resolutions?" She asked. A second later, the door closed cutting off whatever response Cindy was about to make. It didn't make any difference anyway, as I knew she had purposely teased me with the question. But the real pisser, I still didn't know what the fuck their New Years resolution really was.

#

Moments after the girls had departed I grabbed that mug, washed and dried it and put it away into the cupboard. I wondered briefly if I'd ever be able to look at it again without remembering what had happened. "Probably not". I heard naughty self telling me.

I headed upstairs to dress, spending the next several hours nervously awaiting my wife's return. For starters, I was curiously interested in hearing how their afternoon together went. Hopefully Dawn would feel just as free talking to Cindy as she had been with me. If she was, I knew that Cindy would eventually share that with me. So I hoped anyway.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,465 Followers