A New Year's Toast

Story Info
Wife toasts new year with lovers' orgasms.
4.1k words
3.75
77.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacie and I married on New Years Eve so that we'd always have a party on our anniversary. We were high school sweethearts that grew together from young to old. We did everything together and many of them for the first time.

This New Years we had planned to stay at a local hotel, which traditionally hosted a bunch of parties, in order to celebrate our sixth year anniversary. Stacie always liked a party; I guess you could call her a regular party-girl.

We arrived at the hotel early for check in. I got dressed in a tux and she in a smashing, classy, sexy outfit. She wore a blue, midriff sequined blouse, which exposed a ton of cleavage. Blue folds of fabric revealed her thin necklaced neck, her firm sternum and the edges of her breast, stopping only at her nipples. She wore skin-tight, black slacks and silver platform, high-heeled shoes. She was sheer sex and elegance all in one tight package. My mind leapt in and out of reality imagining her dancing near naked throughout the New Year; our bodies writhing on the dance floor making love with the music.

The limousine arrived shortly thereafter and so the fun began. The night began with us passing a joint around the back of the limo. I removed Stacie's pants, moved her blue g-string to the side and began licking her pussy,. Smoke filled the passenger compartment as my tongue flickered a thousand times over her clit. I probed her cunt with two of my fingers and played with her asshole occasionally.

The limo stopped at a stoplight by a crowded park. Pedestrians crossed the streets in herds. People were everywhere. It was amazing to watch the people looking directly at the limo on the other side of the dark tinted windows as they passed by. Stacie watched the people as they stared. The rhythm of her crotch against my face increased. Just before we pulled off, I noticed Stacie, hit the lower window button. The window disappeared into the deluxe limousine's interior and the passer-bys gazes turned from curiosity, to amazement as they watched me munch on my naked wife's cooch. She buckled with pleasure coating my face with her final moments of excitement as we sped off.

My dick pulsed with anticipation. And, I shivered from the cold air of the open window. We raised the window and turned up the heat -- literally. I didn't have to wait long until Stacie had engulfed my package. Taking my dick deep into her mouth allowing it to invade her pretty face. My dick seeped pre-cum. She sucked the fluid as it emerged she only paused to stick her tongue in my asshole.

I groaned as I battled with the idea of cumming now for immediate gratification or postponing and feeling the oral pleasure for a bit longer.

Stacie pulled my dick from her throat to ask me a question. A string of saliva strung out about three inches as she pulled back before it broke and lay against her chin.

"What is your New Years Wish?"

Stacie asked in her soft raspy voice, then immediately returned to my dick?

I looked at her in amazement before answering. Her beautiful blond hair hung in her face, some of it was now matted to her moistened, make-up mussed face.

I said, "Stick your tongue in my ass again and I'll tell you."

Stacie's tongue slid into my asshole at least an inch or two. She began sliding it in and out as I answered her somewhat baited question. Stacie knew that I had a thing for watching girls get gang-banged. And, my own wife was no exception. Although she had never been with another man in my presence, she knew I wanted to watch her fuck so bad, it was crazy.

Many times in bed, I would ask her about past sexual experiences. I would have her take me through memory lane step-by-step having her detail every sexual experience she had in her life. I heard tales of blowjobs and ravage fuckings. She told me how every man that she had been with had came in her pussy. This was enough to bring me to many an orgasm.

But, these detailed stories were never enough; I wanted to see this slut in action for myself.

"I want to watch you get fucking crazy tonight. I want to see you fuck the shit out of me and somebody else."

She held my dick in her hand and jerked me of as she flickered her tongue in and out my ass. The talk excited her and her rhythm picked up the tempo.

"Slow down or I'll cum," I warned.

All motions ceased. She slowly pulled her tongue from my ass. She sat back in the seat across from me, which was separated by a conference table. She pulled a bottle from the bar dropped a few pieces of ice into it and commenced to pour herself a very old scotch on the rocks. She sat her drink down into a cup-holder and pulled her blouse off. Her braless nipples were standing to attention as she began fondling herself.

There she sat, the most beautiful women I know in all her glory, totally naked except for the golden, jeweled belly-chain around her waist. She tweaked her firm nipples, rubbing a piece of ice over them as she plunged three fingers into her moistened hole with her right hand. It turned her on to know I wanted to watch her fuck.

"So what are the rules?" She asked, with her eyes closed and her hips grinding the now soaked leather interior.

"What do you mean?" I asked; rubbing my cock.

"You know. Can I swallow his jiz? Can he fuck me in the ass?"

Her questions where too much; they were delivered with a delightful.

"Go on." I said devilishly.

"Can I do his friends too?"

She erupted again contorting her face as another orgasm rushed through her filthy veins. The corners of her lips turned up and she began laughing. I passed her the joint and she took a few more tokes, she then took a sip of the drink she poured previously.

"You 're sure you don't mind me being your little cum slut?"

She moved to the table in front of me sitting on it – spreading her legs. She looked down at her cunt and spread it open with both hands. Her gaping pussy allowed me to see inside her.

"You don't mind me filling my love-hole with a bunch of dick while you watch?"

She pulled a digital camera from her purse and began taking crotch shots of herself as she slid whole ice cubes into her pussy. She loved being nasty and knew I loved it to.

"I don't mind a bit." I responded as I jerked my cock.

Stacie pulled two champagne glasses from the bar filling one with champagne and handing it to me. She got on her knees in front of me putting her face by my balls. She put the glass near my dick.

"Let's have a toast to seal your New Year's Wish."

I told her, "But, you don't have any champagne?"

She responded while partially sucking my throbbing dick, "Tonight, I'll drink cum for my New Year's Toast at midnight"

My dick escaped to the back of her throat. Her face bounced up and down until a long overdue orgasm began. She withdrew my dick from her mouth and drained every drop of my cum into her champagne glass.

She raised her glass up to propose a toast.

"To tonight, may my champagne glass be running over when I bring in the New Year."

My glass met hers with a clank. We then drank to the electrifying evening ahead. She licked her lips after finishing her glass.

We went to dinner at a nice restaurant. We were seated in a relatively secluded area amongst some large floral arrangement which lent a tropical tone to the classy ambience. Out of the large window next to us, we could see our stretch limo, parked on the street, waiting on our return. Our waiter was a young man, who couldn't take his eyes off of my wife's tits.

"It's OK Waldo."

Stacie said suddenly as the waiter stared directly down her shirt.

"I, I, I'm so sorry."

He blushed when he realized that she knew he was looking at her exposed cleavage.

"But, my name's …"

"SHhhh." Stacie returned, positioning a long finger over her pursed lips.

"You look like a Waldo to me."

He agreed to become Waldo for the rest of our evening.

The meal was excellent. Stacie was messy with her food on purpose. She would dribble bits of her meal onto her cleavage and call Waldo over to wipe it from her.

I thought the poor boy would explode as he ran the clean white cloth over the edges of my wife's revealed breast.

Stacie excused herself and went to the restroom. Waldo disappeared into the kitchen. When Stacie returned, she had an evil grin adorning her face. She didn't even sit down.

She picked up her purse and asked, "are you ready?"

"Yeah." A little taken aback by the abrupt exit. "I guess.." I looked at her curiously.

We started out the door, and I noticed Waldo standing by the limo.

Stacie turned to me with that same devilish grin and said, "You don't mind some company for a while do you?"

We slid into the limo, the door closed behind us. Waldo sat opposite of us across from the conference table. Stacie laughed taunting him about staring at her breast.

He replied, "Well, I couldn't help it."

He paused as he fidgeted in the seat, but continued.

"But you're so beautiful and you were displaying your package."

Stacie laughed, looking at her cleavage.

"That's not the whole package."

She reached down and pulled the blouse over her head fully exposing her naked torso. This is the whole package.

Waldo nearly passed out – as did I.

Stacie pulled a joint from her purse and lit up.

"Do you smoke pot?"

She asked as she tried to hold in smoke while talking. She passed the joint to me and I took a huge toke.

He replied, "Yes."

"Well get over here silly," She said forthright, patting a spot on the leather seat next to her with her hand, motioning for him to sit beside her.

"We're not going to crawl all over this limousine to pass you a joint." She continued as she toked the weed.

Waldo moved next to my wife and she passed him the joint. She slouched down into her seat and began fondling her breast. He watched her intently as she massaged her firm naked breast.

"So?!"

Stacie asked looking at Waldo.

"What?" He replied. Reaching over Stacie, passing me the joint.

"What do you think about the whole package?"

"Wow!"

Stacie giggled looking at me. She began to run her hand down her pants. The tight stretch style pants revealed her hand caressing her clit.

"Fuck, I'm wet."

Waldo, allowing the smoke to take hold replied laughingly, "this is so fucking awesome – I feel like I'm in one of those cheesy pornos."

Stacie continued fingering her pussy and said, "But pornos have to have a camera crew."

All attention was on my sexy wife. She slipped her pants off, throwing one leg over each of our laps – effectively spreading her soaked pussy.

"Will you both, be my camera men?" She paused visibly inserting her moistened fingers into her cunt.

Waldo started rubbing my wife inner thigh. Stacie asked me to get her camera from her purse – I did as directed.

I took the camera then pointed it toward my masturbating wife.

"This is your porno Waldo tell me the story line. What should I do next?"

Waldo thought for a moment.

"I know, I'll pull out my dick and start fucking you."

"No." Stacie said firmly.

Waldo was surprised by her rejection.

"Haven't you watched many pornos?"

He answered, "Yes."

"Well then, you know you start by eating the girl out – she sucks some dicks and then the fucking begins."

I mounted the camera in a good vantage point and allowed the video to run as we produced "Waldo's Porno"

After the shooting – the porno that is; the limo stopped again at the restaurant to drop-off Waldo. Waldo and my wife frenched kissed for a few moments before he left and then it was done.

Off to the hotel for some dancing… Oh. By the way, don't worry – you'll get to see the video later.

We arrived at the hotel it was now getting late but we were loosened up quite well and ready to start partying.

The disco lights were psychedelic and made for a great high. Stacie and I danced provocatively on the crowded dance floor. As the night got later the dancing became dirtier. The whole crowd seemed to catch the same vibe that Stacie and I were on. A couple of guys from the crowd had now made their way over to us and began dancing pretty nastily with Stacie. Three of us were now bumping and grinding with my sensual wife.

At one point the music really started blasting and we all closed in on Stacie. I noticed the guys catching feels of her ass – and one even grabbed a tit.

The couple next to us began giggling and laughing watching the men fondle my wife. This other lady began really getting into it. She joined our group and her husband was forced to compete for space as Stacie and his wife began dancing in the center.

We were amazed as the clock ticked away and these two women gazed into each other eyes -- learning each other in the short timeframe. There was no serious touching just flagrant passion being exchanged.

Stacie began dancing with her arms outstretched to the sky. One of the young men danced behind her, grinding her ass. I saw him place both his hand around her exposed waist as her ran his hands up and over her tits. She didn't loose a step.

The music changed suddenly to Auld Lang Syne, the dancing stopped and the D.J. announced.

"OK party people, we are going to start a New Years countdown in just a second – so get with that special someone and get ready for your New Years kiss."

The crowd began to shout…

"10! 9! 8! 7! 6!5!4!…"

The young stud, kept his hand at my wife's waist as we stood there counting. Gina's husband stood behind her and Stacie and Gina faced each other, holding hands.

"3!2!, 1! – HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

The crowd went wild. Stacie and Gina french kissed as Troy massaged my wife's breast and Jim, Gina's husband, rubbed her shoulders. I was floored – in a good way.

Stacie took Gina by the hand and began to leave. We all left out after them like ducklings following their mama's.

We ended up in our suite around a card table. Stacie wanted to loosen up the conservative, inhibited Gina – whom she felt was exploding to break out of her mold.

Stacie asked Jim, "Do you mind if we play a little strip poker?"

Jim looked around the room at the other men.

Stacie noticed his reservations.

"Don't worry, no one will touch your wife but me and you tonight. The rest of these guys are my dates."

Stacie looked around the room to everyone – even me.

"Do you guys understand?" Stacie said sternly.

"No body touches Gina."

Everyone agreed.

"Well, let's play some cards." Jim said as he took his seat next to his beautiful wife.

I knew this game was going to get interesting quickly – because Stacie had already removed her shoes and she was only wearing a top and pants with no underwear. She had given her blue g-strings to Waldo for being such a great fuck.

The first hand was dealt and everyone had to remove one item of clothing except for Neal. Jim removed his jacket and so did I. Troy removed his shirt revealing a white T-shirt. Gina kicked off her high-heeled shoes. Stacie took a vote from the men – they wanted her to remove her shirt. So, she did and returned to sit in Neal's lap.

She giggled, "Maybe if I distract you, you wont win the next hand."

Her breast jutted out right in front of his nose. You could see her grinding her crotch in his lap and said, "Deal."

Stacie won the next round and insisted that we all show bare chests even if it meant we had to remove more than on piece of clothing. Everyone obliged except for Gina who removed her panty hose from beneath her dress, only revealing her inner thighs momentarily as she pulled them from her crotch.

Stacie got to deal this time, however, she dealt herself a crappy hand and ended up loosing her pants -- literally. Neal had won again. Gina removed her bra from underneath her dress, which to my understanding was the last piece of clothing that she had remaining. The rest of the men were in their underwear with the exception of Neal who was remarkably dressed.

"You loose!" He said to Stacie who ground her naked pussy in his lap.

"No I don't – now the dare's begin!"

"Dares? How does that work?" Troy asked.

She said, "Before the hand is dealt, you propose a dare I either accept or fold."

"Sounds fair." I confirmed.

The first dare on the table for Stacie was to give everyone in the room a lap dance.

The cards were dealt and Stacie lost again and so did… Gina.

Gina removed her dress revealing all of her nakedness at once. She had a very nice package with smaller than average tits to go with her small frame. The rest of us were now all-naked, except for Neal who, as you guessed it – was cheating.

Too bad for him however, the next few minutes were amazing.

"I need a little inspiration first. Do you all mind if I turn the TV to something sexy?"

No one protested. Stacie put a tape in the VCR and scenes of two men fucking the shit out of some chick in the back of a limo filled the screen. Stacie sat in the floor and got turned on as everyone in the room realized that she was the chick.

They saw a guy partially dressed as a waiter directing some cheesy porno. At the end, you saw the waiter turn Stacie over and announce that it was time for the money shot. He held his dick a few inches from Stacie's open mouth and squirted his load down her throat.

The tape ended and Stacie announced, " I love that part."

She started with Neal; rubbing her body all over his teasing him with her nakedness and his clothed barriers. Neal's tent raised and she taunted him grabbing it through his clothes stroking his manhood.

Troy was next and was also completely naked. She looked at him as he sat there with his rock hard cock in his hand. She moved his hands to the side and took it in her own. She began to stroke his dick up and down.

I could hardly believe what I was seeing. First, she fucked the waiter, now she's naked in front of a bunch of strangers jacking some guy off.

She got on her knees, and took his dick into her mouth. She slid her tongue from the base of the shaft to the tip of the penis flicking her tongue around the head. No one in the room could believe what they were witnessing, but all were aroused. Gina sat deeper into her chair as Jim began rubbing her pussy and naked tits.

Stacie straddled Troy, pushing his cock into her pussy. She began fucking him in front of all our guests. Their bodies writhed as he gripped her firm ass-cheeks and bounced my beautiful wife up and down on his cock. Stacie's head tilted backward and sweat dripped off her chest, over her breast and onto her lover.

She got up, no sooner than it started getting exciting and walked to Jim.

She looked at Gina and asked if it was OK.

Gina nodded yes. Jim too was hard as a rock. He nearly went limp when she started sucking his cock. Gina started tweaking her nipples and breathing heavily. As Stacie ran her hand over Gina's exposed cunt.

No sooner than Stacie had mounted Jim's dick and began rubbing her pussy around his wand, he came in her. Gina giggled and Stacie looked at me.

"Sorry babe, you're getting soggy fourths."

She walked to me and sat her cum filled pussy directly on my dick.

She asked me, in a sluty tone, "Am I turning you on?"

In all our years together and never in my life had I ever experienced anything so erotic.

"You are making me so fucking hot." I replied, now visibly perspiring as I fucked my wife.

Stacie whispered in my ear, "fill up my twat with your hot load. I'm going to make Gina clean up after you."

I obliged and filled her hole with a second batch of sperm.

She walked back to Neal who was the only man in the room who hadn't fucked her. He pulled his dick out of his pants as soon as he saw Stacie dismounting my cock. She began riding him with her well-lubed puss. She whispered something in his ear and he came instantly.

She got off his lap and moved back to Troy who had not yet came. I watched as his dick penetrated my wife's cum-filled cunt. He pulled here ass apart exposing her anus as he fucked her rhythmically. Neal stood up and started rubbing his still half-hardened dick over her asshole. His dick was still drenched with her pussy juices and cum.

12