A New Year's Toast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neal slid his dick slowly into her asshole and they began fucking my wife to the beat of the music. Troy in her pussy Neal in her ass.

Gina was sucking Jim's cum drenched dick. Stacie moaned as Neal shoved his cock deeper into her asshole. She pointed to Gina and told her to sit on Jim's dick – she wanted to watch them fuck.

Jim did as directed and began banging his wife in front of the strangers. He came in her quickly, setting off a chain reaction of orgasms. First Stacie, then Gina, then the two men pounding my wife's holes, I couldn't tell which filled her hole first – it got kind of messy. After the men withdrew, Stacie walked over to Gina and took her by the hand. She laid her in the floor and began kissing her body all over. Gina sucked my wife's nipples as she fingered her cum-filled holes.

Stacie rolled onto her back and Gina began lapping at her pussy. Jim walked over and took Gina from the rear. She gasped as his semi-hard cock slid into her ass.

Jim began to loosen up and ask Troy and Neal if they wanted to fuck Gina; as she lapped up cum from my wife's well-used puss.

They were instantly hard even after cumming. I was amazed at Neal's sex drive. Stacie Got up and Neal laid down in the floor. Jim continued to fuck his wife in the ass as Gina straddled Neal's cock.

Troy stepped up in front of the orgy and inserted his dick in her only available hole – her mouth. The four of them went at it as Stacie and I fucked and filmed them on the couch.

Stacie told them to hold off their orgasms for a spectacle. Troy was the first to announce he was about to cum. Stacie went over finishing him off and draining his dick into a champagne glass.

Neal was next. The new pussy had taken its toll and he could no longer hold back. Stacie pulled Neal's dick from Gina's pussy and drained it into a different glass.

Jim pulled his dick from Gina's ass and filled the second glass. Stacie came back to me with the first glass and brought me to an orgasm.

The two ladies toasted each other with two of their lover's loads.

To the New Year!

12