A New York City Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER SIX

I took the bus to the city early Sunday morning. It was dark and overcast with a few drops of rain. So much for my dream of a sunny day. I texted Susie: "I'll need a slutty raincoat too." "Yes, so does the rest of the world," she replied. "Tell me when you've invented one."

When I arrived at her apartment, she pointed to a white raincoat. I tried it on. It was short, and cut slim at the waist, but it wasn't how I had been intending to dress.

"It's cute," I said, "But not . . . sexy"

"How much you have to learn, little girl," Susie said. "Cute can be very sexy when cute is combined with slutty."

"What? Maybe you have a slutty hat I can wear with it?" I asked, giving her a look.

"No," she said. "But you haven't thought about what might go under it."

"I'm listening," I said. "Tell me more."

"Well how about a really short skirt. Or maybe some very skimpy and very tight shorts? Or a short tank top that exposes your tummy or your cute shoulders?"

Susie took some clothes from her closet and laid them on the bed. "What do you think" she asked. I liked the miniskirt very much. It was black, and pleated, and very short. And it would go with the short white silk blouse that would lift up and expose my stomach when I stood up straight.

"Ok then. Undress," Susie instructed. "It's makeup time."

She sat on the bed watching me undress. I stood in front of her naked, my cock already hard. Susie's eyes looked over my body and a big smile formed on her face. "Sweetie! You've shaved!" She ran her hands up my thighs and between my legs. "So smooth," she said. "If I was a boy, I'd want to take you home and run my tongue all over that smooth skin and cute little cock."

"So why not pretend that you're boy and do it now?" I asked.

"Do you really want me to" she asked.

"Yes, of course I do. Has there ever been a time I didn't want you to touch my cock?

"No. But I thought that you might not want to today. You know, in case anything happens with Daniel."

"Like what?"

"Like sex, dummy! Don't tell me you weren't thinking about being undressed by Daniel when you were shaving your legs and around your pretty little cock."

I couldn't say I hadn't. "Well, you know what they say about a bird in the hand," I said.

"I'm the bird in the hand?" Susie asked.

I nodded.

"Well don't blame me if you can't get it up later," she said, leaning forward and taking my cock in her hand and drawing me towards her.

A while later, sitting in front of the mirror, Susie applied makeup to my face, and arranged my hair. "Now for your clothes," she said. "We haven't yet chosen your panties. What would Stephanie like to have next to her pretty little cock today?"

"I was thinking about a pair of your boy shorts," I confessed. The skimpy ones cut high at the back."

Susie pulled out a white pair, and I pulled them on and looked at myself in the mirror. "Very nice," she said. I felt my cock stirring again as I watched myself being transformed. "Try this too," Susie said, handing me a matching white camisole, cut very short so that reached down just below my nipples. Then I put on the skirt and blouse. I looked at Stephanie in the mirror. She really was very pretty, I thought.

"So now try on the coat again." Susie said. Unbuttoned, seeing my skimpy clothes under the coat was exactly as she had promised: cute with a flash of slutty. I stretched and my skirt lifted up to expose my panties and the blouse rode up over my tummy.

"You catch on quickly," she said.

Daniel texted me a few minutes later to say he would be there very soon. I kissed Susie, buttoned up the coat, and walked down to the street to wait for him. It was raining softly, and I sheltered in the entrance until his cab pulled up. Daniel opened the door and called for me to get in. I sat down next to him, being careful to not let the raincoat expose too much of my legs. That can wait, I thought, for the right moment.

"Do you still want to walk in the park," he asked.

"Yes, if you do," I said.

He pointed to his umbrella. "Let's do it. If the rain gets too heavy we can go for a coffee or something."

The cab let us out at Columbus Circle and we walked into the park sheltering under his large umbrella. There were a few people about, mostly couples under umbrellas. We walked along a path through the trees, not saying anything. I wanted to break the silence, but I held back. He's the one with some explaining to do, I told myself.

After a few minutes walking side by side, Daniel spoke. "I'm sorry I didn't write to you for so long."

"You were busy," I said, helping him out. "And you had a family event."

"Yes, but that wasn't really the reason," he said.

"So what was it?" I asked.

He was quiet for a while. I was patient.

"I didn't know if I should see you again," he said.

I wondered what he meant, but I thought I knew.

"I had such a great time with you when we went dancing. You're so much fun. And you're so pretty," he said. "And I so much wanted to see you again. But . . ."

"But . . .?" I asked.

"You're not like other girls," he said, smiling at me. "I didn't know whether I could take that step. Where it might lead."

"So where might it lead?" I asked, returning his smile.

"I have no idea!" he replied. "I wasn't able to work that out."

"Me neither," I said. "But I don't mind not knowing."

"But I've always had a plan," Daniel said. "Everything I've done, I've had a plan about how to accomplish it, and when I've accomplished it, what the next step is. High school, college, medical school, internship. It's all been carefully planned. It's not in my nature to not have a plan."

"You've never dated anyone without knowing how it's going to end up?" I asked.

"Of course," he said. "But with you it's different. It's a step into the unknown."

"So what's the worst that can happen? We find out we don't like each other so much and stop seeing each other. That's not the end of the world, is it?"

"It's not that simple," he said. "Being with you makes me different. It changes what I think of myself. You don't realize how dull I really am! Being with you made me feel like a totally different person. I felt I was suddenly adventurous and exciting. I was taking a risk, crossing a boundary. And that's not me. I'm a doctor! I'm as conservative as anyone can be."

We were silent for a while as we walked along the path, the rain falling gently on the umbrella.

"So I didn't write. I'm sorry," he said. "I should have called you and told you what was going on."

"That would have been nice," I agreed.

We arrived at the lake and stood under the umbrella watching the raindrops splash into the water.

"So?" I said.

"So?" he replied.

"So where did all your hard thinking lead you?"

"To this spot here, right now, with you." He turned to face me. "For all my thinking, I couldn't get over one thing. I want to be with you."

We looked into each others' eyes, both smiling.

"So can I kiss you again?" I asked.

He leaned forward so I could kiss his cheek.

"I've been thinking about your first kiss," he said.

I stretched up and kissed him lightly on the lips. "That one was nicer," I said. And we kissed again, this time our lips opening so our tongues could explore each other. My hands went to his waist to support myself as we kissed. He held the umbrella above us, and his free arm went to the small of my back, and pressed me again him. We stood there, leaning against each other, for long minutes.

We walked on. Daniel took my hand. "So what about you?" he asked. "No doubts?"

"None," I said. "I liked you when I met you, and I loved our first date."

"Wasn't that club great?" he asked. "We should go there again."

"I'll go anywhere you want," I said. "Especially somewhere that exotic."

"Yes, it was an eye-opener wasn't it," Daniel said. "I guess I've led a pretty sheltered life."

"That's my task," I said. "To awaken the kinky side of your personality."

"You're sure I have one?" he asked.

"We'll have fun finding out," I said.

"What's the first step?" he asked.

"The first step is you inviting me back to your apartment?"

"Now? Would you like to go there now?" he asked. He sounded surprised. Nervous even.

"Is that an invitation?" I asked.

"Dear Stephanie," he said, "I would like to extend to you an invitation to visit me in my apartment. Is that a proper invitation?"

"Dear Daniel. I am pleased to accept your kind invitation," I said, and gave him my hand.

We walked out of the park, and flagged a cab. I got in first, and undid the lower buttons of my rain coat, and stretched out my legs. Daniel eyes went to my bare legs, settling on my thighs. My skirt barely hid my panties. "You have beautiful legs," he said. I smiled what I hoped would be an enigmatic smile. "I'm glad you like them," I said.

The cab stopped outside a modern apartment building a short ride from the park. We walked through the lobby to the elevators. We got off the elevator and walked to Daniel's apartment. When we reached the door, he turned to me. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked.

"What is the 'this' you're referring to?" I asked.

He smiled. "I don't know," he said.

I kissed him gently on his lips. "So let's go in and find out," I replied.

He unlocked the door, and we went in. I sensed his nervousness, and it excited me. He locked the door, and I kissed him deeply. Free now from the umbrella, both his arms held me by the waist and pulled me against him.

"Take off your coat," I told him. He took it off, and took me in his arms again, and I could feel his hard cock press against me. I stepped back and looked at him. His polo shirt showed of the defined contours of his shoulders and chest, and his jeans showed off his erection, pressing hard against the fabric. I put my hands on his waist, under his polo shirt, and lifted them up to his chest. "You have a great body," I murmured. My hand went around to the small of his back, and slipped a couple of inches into the back of his jeans. I pulled him towards me again, pressing my body against his erection. He gasped at the touch, and we stood pressed together kissing, my slight movements against his body causing him to emit deep sighs of pleasure.

"Daniel, where's your bedroom?" I whispered. He led me there.

"Sit on the edge of the bed," I told him. He did. "Take off your sneakers," I said. "And then your shirt."

I stood in front of him, a few feet away. Barefooted and bare-chested he seemed so vulnerable. I started to unbutton my raincoat, beginning at the top, working slowly downwards, all the while looking at his face to see his reaction. I took the coat off my shoulders and dropped it to the floor.

"Oh my god," he said. "You are so incredibly sexy."

"You like my skirt?" I said, turning around so he could see how it looked over my ass.

"Yes, it's amazing on you," he said.

I faced him again, and stretched my arms high above my head. My skirt and blouse lifted up, exposing my body further to his eyes. Daniel stood up and gently pulled me to the bed. He sat on the edge, and I straddled him, sitting on his lap facing him with my legs either side of his body. I kissed him, on the lips, on the neck, on his chest. My mouth moved to his nipples and caressed them lightly with my tongue. My hands moved to his stomach, exploring him, then settled on the top of his jeans. I slowly undid the button and lowered the fly. His cock sprung out, hard and big. We both looked down at it, asserting itself between us. I leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "Can I touch your cock?" "Yes," he replied. "Please, Stephanie!"

I took his cock in both my hands, encircling it, rubbing it with my palms, feeling its hardness and its size. Then, with long slow strokes, my hands moved along its length. At the top of each stroke, I squeezed his bulging phallus, forcing out a little stream of clear liquid onto my hands. "Am I doing this right?" I whispered. "Yes, it's amazing," he replied between moans.

His moans and the growing tension of his muscles told me he was going to cum soon. But I wanted him to be naked before that happened. I let go of his cock, and kneeled before him. I took each leg of his jeans and pulled them off. Then I looked at his naked body, and my cock gave little pulses of excitement. I ran my hands up his calves and thighs, pressing my fingers into his tense muscles, until they were back where I wanted them to be. I took his cock with both hands and drew it to my mouth. I kissed it softly, then caressed it with my tongue. Then I lowered my lips over the bulging tip, enveloping it in my mouth, exploring it with my tongue. Daniel's hands held my head, his fingers running through my hair. My hands continued stroking his shaft as my head moved up and down on him. He came in my mouth, his cum spurting in me, again and again and again.

Daniel's moan got softer and slowly died away. He looked down at me, his cock still in my mouth. Then he took my arms and pulled me up onto the bed, holding me on top of him, my chest on his, his cock warm and wet against my thigh. We kissed, softly and deeply.

"That was wonderful," he said quietly.

"It was," I said. "You have an amazing cock."

"And you have an amazing mouth," he said, kissing me again.

"It's barely big enough for the task," I said. "And I thought I might drown with all that cum."

"Is that really the first time you've done that?" he asked.

I gave him a coy smile. "Do you think I'm the sort of girl who regularly sucks cocks?"

"No, that's not what meant," he said quickly. "I was just wondering, you know, if I was your first boyfriend."

"Yes sweetie, you're the first," I said. "Would you like a certificate?"

"Maybe," he said. "I could frame it and put it next to my medical license."

"Or maybe I should just give you a t-shirt, with a picture of me kneeling between your legs sucking your cock."

"I would love a picture of that," he said. "Something to remind me of you during the week."

"You'll need a reminder after what we've just done?" I asked. "Speaking for myself, I don't think I'll quickly forget it."

I lay in his arms, kissing him, and felt his cock start to grow again. I slid down on top of him so my cock was pressed against his stomach. His hands reached down and lifted up my skirt and his fingers explored my ass. We moved slowly together, my cock rubbing against him, his cock rubbing against my ass through the thin fabric of my panties, and my lips softly kissing his nipples.

Then Daniel flipped me over on the bed. He sat next to me, looking down at me, his cock hard again. He undid the buttons of my blouse and took it off. I lay back on the bed, my stomach and abdomen exposed below the skimpy camisole still covering my nipples. He leaned over and kissed me, and ran his tongue from my stomach upwards towards the camisole. He lifted it up to reveal my nipples, and then sucked them until they were hard. His tongue ran down my body again. He pulled my skirt down a few inches to expose the top of my panties. My excitement grew with each inch of my skin he revealed. I wanted him to undress me completely so I was totally exposed to him.

Daniels's hands undid the clasp of my skirt, and he pulled it down over my legs. Now my hard cock was open to his gaze, straining hard against my panties. His hand slipped between my legs, pressing gently against me, and he kissed my cock through my panties. My back arched to press my cock harder against his mouth. His hands went to the top of my panties and he slowly pulled them down over my thighs. Then he kneeled on the bed between my legs, and pulled me towards him so our cocks touched. He took us both in his hand and stroked us both together. We came together, our cum mixing as it spurted over both our cocks.

I lay with my head on Daniel's chest, our wet cocks pressed against each other, Daniel's arms holding me to him.

"Daniel," I said.

"Yes, sweetie?" he asked.

"Nothing. I just like saying your name."

We lay together for a long time. There was no need to speak, not at that moment. It was getting dark outside. I needed to leave soon to catch my bus. But not yet. I wanted to enjoy this moment for a while longer.

My phone rang. I got up from the bed and fished the phone out of the raincoat pocket. It was Susie. "Hi sweetie," she said. "Just wanted to check you're ok?"

"Yes," I said. "Everything is great. I'll be back in a few minutes or I'll miss my bus."

I lay down on top of Daniel again. "I've got to go," I said.

"When can I see you again?" he asked.

"Next weekend," I said.

We kissed again. I stood up and gathered my clothes. "Wait," he said. "Before you get dressed." He took my hand and led me to a full length mirror. We stood side by side, hand in hand. "Don't we look good together?" he asked.

We did. Very good. Our cocks grew hard again as we stood there. "Take a picture," I said, handing him my cellphone.

Daniel watched me as I got dressed. "Time to leave," I said. He quickly dressed, and we went to the street to find a cab. When we arrived at Susie's building, Daniel got out of the cab with me. "See you next week, Stephanie, sweetie." he said. He took my hand and squeezed it, and got back in to the cab.

I hurried upstairs. "So?" Susie asked. "So? What happened?'

"This," I said, showing her the picture Daniel had taken. "This and a lot more."

"Stephanie, sweetie! I'm so happy for you. Was it wonderful?"

"It was amazing," I said. "And I'll tell you everything, but not now. My bus leaves in twenty minutes."

I undressed and removed my makeup, then quickly dressed in my jeans and t-shirt. I kissed Susie. "Thank you so much," I said.

"For what?" she asked.

"For being my friend. For making me dance with Daniel. For making me look so pretty that I had the confidence to do this. For your clothes. I'm sorry that the panties are rather wet," I said.

"We'll have to get you some of your own," she said. "Or maybe Daniel and you should go shopping together."

I caught the bus with a couple of minutes to spare. It was dark by the time we got through the tunnel into New Jersey. I took out my phone and looked at the picture of us together, my arms around Daniel's waist and my head resting on his shoulder. I looked at his smile, his beautiful body, our cocks touching, both of us erect. I opened an app on my phone and annotated the picture. "This is to certify that Daniel's cock was the first I ever sucked," I wrote. "And that he came in my mouth. And it was wonderful. And I want to suck his cock again. And again and again and again. xxx Stephanie." I sent it to Daniel.