A New Young Sub

Story Info
Young lass and older man meet at Summer School.
6.8k words
4.27
29.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this was written for a young friend. Many thanks to my editor. There's d/s in it but no BDSM, hence it's in 'erotic couplings'.

*****

He couldn't help but notice her in the queue for coffee. Something about her ensnared his attention, as attractive women seldom did on first sight. But she wasn't a woman. She was a girl. An incredibly alluring girl. Her body just oozed sensuality. He was captivated.

He wondered what she was doing here. They were in a small rural university campus, and it was unusual to see anyone as young as her in the summer, when the place was full of people attending summer schools and training courses. He was here to teach on a union summer school, but this year, none of the students on his course attracted him sexually. This girl certainly did. And she was delightfully young.

She exchanged a few words with the cashier as she paid for her coffee. Definitely a US accent; he knew enough Canadians to tell the difference. As he settled for his tea, he watched as she wandered between tables. And chose to sit at an empty one. He was surprised. Normally girls her age stuck with their friends; he knew his daughters had when they were teenagers. His cock stirred. If she was that lonely she might want a friend.

He moved through the tables, and stopped when he reached hers:

-Excuse me miss, d'you mind if I share the table with you?

She looked startled, a bit unsure of herself, then forced a smile:

-Sure, help yourself. Sir.

Sir! She just got better.

-Many thanks. It's awfie busy in here just now. What brings such a young lass to the campus?

He knew she was mortified that he'd begun a conversation, but he wasn't going to let such an opportunity pass. She blushed delightfully, and wriggled in unease:

-I'm here for a drama summer school.

-You're travelled a long way for a summer school?

-Yeah, all the way across the Atlantic! – she blushed again – I, um, I won a sort of scholarship, otherwise I wouldn't be here. And you sir, why are you here?

-I teach a summer school here every July. Not drama alas, economics. Rather more boring!

She studied him carefully. He was an attractive enough man, though grey-haired and way older than her father. But there was something in his twinkling blue eyes that held her...

-So is this your first trip to Scotland?

The interest in his voice sounded kindly and genuine. Her defences weakened:

-Yeah. Actually it's my first trip outside the States. It's a bit lonely, but the campus is lovely, and the course is everything I expected. Well, so far; I've only been here a couple of days. Haven't really made any friends yet, the rest of the students are local. I don't think they know what to make of me. Most seem to be in groups who knew each other before they got here, so it's harder for me to make friends.

His cock twitched. Alone and lonely... and so fucking sexy. He knew he'd have her if he played it right. But she looked terribly young:

-Sorry, d'you mind if I ask how old you are?

He extended a hand, a winsome smile on his face:

-And I'm James.

She blushed again, more deeply, and he watched as the flush spread down her neck and over breasts only partly concealed by the top of her dress:

-Hi James. I'm Ruth, and I'm twenty. From New York.

He breathed deeply... he'd been worried she was under-age.

-So lovely to meet you Ruth. If you'd like the company of a man old enough to be your grandfather whilst you're here, I'd love to show you round a bit in your spare time. If the course allows you spare time, that is. But I'll understand if you're not interested in an old man's company.

She looked carefully in his eyes, bit her lip hesitantly. He seemed OK, had offered her an out from his invitation. It would be good to have someone to help her explore Scotland:

-That's a lovely offer sir. I haven't had a better one yet. So yeah, I'd love you to take me around a bit. Actually, I have more spare time than I'd expected.

-How long are you here for Ruth?

-Um, another twelve days on the course, then I have a couple of days free before I fly home. Now excuse me, I must get to a class.

-Of course, so must I. Do you have a mobile?

Her brows rose quizzically:

-A mobile?

-Sorry, silly me, I think you call it a cell?

-Uh, yeah, of course, but it doesn't work on your networks.

He handed her his card:

-Here's my number. I'm sure one of your tutors or fellow students will let you use one for a local call. Let me know when you have some free time, please?

She drew breath, hesitated. Hell, you only live once. And she was thousands of miles from her mother's caring but very limiting chaperoning. Go for it girl:

-I'm finished in two hours this afternoon, at five pm. My evening is free.

His heart-rate soared. Fuck, she really was opening up to him:

-I'm free at five too, and for once I don't need to attend the evening session of my course. Meet me back here at five then, and I'll show you around a bit before we have a rather better meal than the university refectory provides?

-Thanks sir, I'd love that. See you then.

She leaned towards him, kissed his cheek lightly, and walked off out of the café. He watched her delicious arse as she moved away, wondering just how far he might get with her. It was years since he'd been inside twenty year old cunt, and his erection was obvious to anyone who looked. But he knew he'd have to take it very gently. Hell, at twenty she might even be a virgin; she acted nervously enough. Yes, very gently indeed. He made his way to his class, his cheek still tingling where she'd kissed him. Maybe it was normal to kiss someone you'd just met in New York... or perhaps it was more personal.

*****

She could hardly focus on her class that afternoon. There was just something about him, something she'd never encountered before. She tried her best to follow what her teacher was saying about the misogyny in Strindberg's plays; it was a subject that interested her, as anything with sexual content did. But by the time she left the classroom, she doubted if she'd absorbed a quarter of what she'd been taught.

Her mind had been on James, and she was a bit damp between her thighs. She walked to the café with rising excitement. She'd always been interested in older men, not least after hearing her friends' tales of losing their virginities to guys their own age. She imagined an older man would be more patient and caring. And she was very curious to have her first real sexual experience; her mother had seldom allowed her to date. She slipped into a toilet to prepare herself before meeting him.

*****

His smile widened as she approached the door to the café. Fuck, she was gorgeous. He opened his arms to hug her gently, and when she didn't pull back, held her closer for just a moment. And kissed her lightly on the cheek:

-Hello, my beautiful new friend. How was your class?

-Um, quite interesting. About Strindberg...

-Hah! The old misogynist! But a fine playwright forbye.

-It appears so. I hadn't come across him before. That's why I'm here: to learn new things, have new experiences...

-Quite so, absolutely the right attitude. I wish more of my students shared it. Now, d'you want a coffee, or shall we just get going?

-Umm... I was thinking maybe I should shower and change? I mean, I'm hardly dressed for an evening out with a man in a business suit... and I'm a bit sweaty...

He surveyed her appraisingly: short summer dress, white cotton kneesocks, white trainers:

-You look good enough to me Ruth. Just lift your arm a minute, will you?

Puzzled, she raised her arm slowly. She was mortified when he bent to sniff her armpit:

-Sir! What are you doing? And in public!

She blushed more deeply than he'd yet seen. He was delighted that she'd obeyed him unquestioningly:

-Just sniffing your oxter to judge how sweaty you are, my girl. You smell delicious to me, very sexy. Ripe, in fact. I much prefer to smell girlscents to chemicals.

He didn't tell her that he found the smell of a woman's oxter almost as delightful as her cunt. He took her hand firmly, and pulled her in the direction of the car park. She complied and followed willingly, distinctly aroused now. Man, what this guy was doing to her... sniffing her armpit, in public.

She didn't recognise the car; some small European make. He opened the door and watched her slide her curves into the seat, before getting in himself:

-Now, where d'you want to go? At this time in the evening, it's not worth visiting Stirling castle, it's huge and shuts at six, alas. So that's for when we have more time. But there's a medieval cathedral ten minutes up the road, if you're interested? Or we could just go for a walk through the city. It has one of the finest collections of medieval buildings in Scotland.

-I've never seen a medieval cathedral sir. Could we start there?

-Aye lass. Your wish is my command. Well, sometimes anyway. We'll go to Dunblane then. It's an interesting wee place.

As he drove he explained that Scotland was an agriculturally poor country in the middle ages, and as the church drew most of its wealth from the land, it couldn't afford to build anything like the grand cathedrals of England and France here. Sure enough, when they drove up the narrow High Street of Dunblane a few minutes later, the cathedral at the top seemed more like a big parish church to her. It wasn't even cruciform. He'd spent most of the drive talking, and splitting his visual attention between watching the road and looking at her legs, a lot of her legs. Her short dress had ridden up some way when she sat down.

He took her hand to draw her out of the car, and the movement revealed even more leg. He couldn't be certain in a fleeting glance, but he didn't see a flash of colour to signal panties.

She kept her hand in his as they walked across the graveyard to the building. His grip tightened, and hers matched in response. Fuck, all the right signs... and he was very curious whether she was naked under her dress. He remembered something about the cathedral. At the west end, furthest from the pulpit, there was a gallery accessible only by a steep narrow staircase. Perfect.

He pointed to the gallery once they were in the nave:

-That's the best place to get a view of the whole interior.

-Great, what are you waiting for, old man?

Her smile was teasing. He pointed the way across the nave to the foot of the staircase. Made sure she was in front of him for the stairs. She shivered, knew what he'd see following her up the steep spiral stair. And somehow the musty smell of the ancient building further aroused her. She was nervous as she put her foot on the first step... her cunt was soaking now.

He watched her shapely calves and thighs as she rose above him. The white cotton kneesocks made her seem even more girlish, and his cock was rigid. Sure enough, when she was about four steps above him, her scissoring thighs allowed him a glimpse of her naked cunt. Well, naked but apparently unshaven. At some point she'd removed her panties, and it had to be for him. He liked a woman waxed, so smooth, but he loved hair on a cunt too, it helped retain the scents.

At the top of the stair there was a length of medieval wall before the gallery opened up, concealing them from the view of anyone. He grabbed her hand as he reached the top step, and pressed her roughly back against the coarse musty masonry:

-Well Ms Ruth. It can't be an accident that you have no panties covering that pretty young cunt of yours. Is it wet?

She shivered at the situation. Knew she had kinda sought it. No boy had ever spoken to her in such a way. Her cunt was dripping. She opened her mouth but couldn't speak.

-That means yes. I need to check.

He wasn't asking, he was telling her. She nodded in acquiescence, somehow thrilling at his control over her. She didn't know where the words came from:

-Yes sir, you have to check.

His fingers rose to stroke her slightly chubby face, very softly. He was looking straight in her hazel eyes as his fingers learned her, and saw both fear and lust. Still watching her, his hands moved to stroke her ears, fondle her lobes. He bent forward to take a lobe in his teeth and bit gently. She shuddered in his imprisoning arms as his hands moved down to stroke her neck, her shoulders, then over her breasts. She was wearing a bra - her breasts were quite large - and deliciously soft. Her nipples hardened under his fingers through two layers of flimsy fabric, but a full exploration could wait till later. He wanted urgently to feel her young sex, to smell and taste it here, in this sanctified place:

-Lift your dress so I can get at your cunt, girl.

His voice was now a commanding throaty growl. She had to obey, with trembling hands, and felt his fingers stroke into her wet hairy cleft:

-Ohh jesus sir...

She didn't dare tell him, but no man or boy had ever touched her there. Somehow it felt so right.

His fingers continued their explorations, stroking every fold, gently but possessively. When they found her clit she moaned, and his mouth descended on hers. The moans intensified as he kissed her, and she was squirming urgently in his arms as the orgasm rose, flooding her body with exquisite intensity. He was rubbing her clit hard now. She exploded, groaning softly, mindful that other ears might hear. As she sank gratefully in his arms, she was floating, till she felt a finger slide into her wet vagina:

-Careful sir, I'm a...

-So you are my dear. How lovely. You won't be a virgin much longer... but I'm not going to take your cherry here. I do need to smell and taste your cunt though. Now.

He knelt, and she shivered at his tongue exploring where his fingers had just been. The smell and taste of her young virgin sex was incredible, piss and sweat mingled faintly with overwhelming sexjuice in her sparse hair. He wanted to fuck her there, but it would be better when they had more comfort and privacy. And time.

His explorations ended abruptly when a woman's voice echoed through the building:

-Ten tae six. The kirk doors are locked at six, so onybuddy wha disnae want tae spend the nicht in here hud better mak fer the door.

He rose and kissed Ruth gently:

-Thank you, my little girl. I know you enjoyed that. And you know there's much more to come later. Let's go and eat an early dinner, so we can get private soon. It took all the patience I had not to fuck you here.

He led her by the hand down the stair. Crossing the nave, they encountered the owner of the voice, a stout woman in her fifties. She sniffed knowingly and bade them goodnight, and he made a point of putting a fiver in the donations box by the door.

Outside, he turned to Ruth and kissed her fully, sexually, as they stood in the shadow of the ancient building:

-Well, little girl, I haven't enjoyed a visit to a kirk so much in several years. What sort of food do you prefer? There's a pretty wide choice within twenty minutes of here, but there's a particularly fine Italian place in Bridge of Allan, on the way back to the campus.

-Italian's good for me. Sir. And yeah, that was my strangest ever visit to a church. And – giggling girlishly – the very best. I... I loved what you did to me. I removed my panties before I met you, cos I wanted to tempt you. I'm still not sure why, but I don't regret it.

-I'm going to teach you all about sex over the next fortnight little girl. I'm going to do everything to you that a man can do to a woman. And I promise you'll enjoy every second of it. Well, maybe except a couple of things which are unavoidably painful, briefly.

-Yeah. My friends have told me about losing their cherries. But what's the other?

-You're going to lose both your cherries to me, little girl. Now let's go and eat. I need lots of time to play with you tonight.

When they were in the car, he stroked up her thighs and fingered her cunt again. She felt uneasy about his reference to her second cherry, could only guess at what he meant. She eased her legs apart to give him access. But he was just teasing her, to keep her on the boil. He glanced about, saw nobody nearby in the quiet street:

-Now little girl, unzip me. Touch the cock that's going to take your virginity. Lick him and suck him. He's your friend; you need to get to know him.

-Yes sir. But I haven't ever done this before sir.

He heard the alarm in her voice.

-Time for you to learn girl. Do as I tell you.

She was worried that her fumbling uncertainty might anger him, just as her refusal to play with boys her age back home had sure angered them. But he seemed very pleased as her lips parted to accept his throbbing cock, and she enjoyed pleasing him, enjoyed the taste and sensation of his warm need in her mouth. After a few minutes though, he gently lifted her head from its ministrations, and kissed her lips.

-I'm so sorry sir. What was I doing wrong? I want to please you.

-Thank you for wanting to pleasure me little girl. You do, immensely. If you'd kept going I'd have cum in your mouth. I want to keep that present for somewhere else. That's why I stopped you. You're a perfect wee girl for me. Now, put him away and zip me up and let's go and eat.

As he started to drive the few minutes to the restaurant, he decided to ask her something that had been on his mind since she first addressed him as 'sir':

-Ruth, do you know what a sub is? In a sexual context?

She hadn't expected that question. Twisted nervously in her seat, not meeting his eyes. He pulled the car into a lay-by, grabbed her roughly, and for the first time pushed his hand down the top of her dress and under her bra. Stroked a nipple, pulled it gently, then tightened his fingers and twisted it hard. She jerked and shrieked as his other hand moved to her thigh, and fingers roughly penetrated her vagina:

-When. I. Ask. You. A. Question. – twisting her nipple and thrusting roughly into her vagina at every pause – You. Will. Answer. Me. Understand?

-Yes sir... master. I will answer you. I have read stories online about doms and subs sir. They excited me.

-Are you a sub, little girl?

She smiled wickedly at him as his fingers played with her nipple and vagina more gently:

-That's for you to discover. Master.

-I surely will, little girl.

He started the car. Couldn't remember when he was last as sexually excited. He would indeed discover, but she'd already given him enough clues that he was certain of the answer. It was just a matter of being careful with this delicious young virgin, seeing how far he could take her.

*****

The owner of the trattoria knew James; he was a regular during this fortnight in July. He usually had a younger woman on his arm, though never before a girl this young. The patron rubbed his hands unctuously, and led them to a secluded table at the far end of the small dimly-lit restaurant. Handed them each a menu and winelist with a flourish, and left after an exaggerated bow.

James had made sure he was sitting beside Ruth, rather than across from her. That way he could watch movements in the restaurant. And do other things. His hand slid to her knee. He decided he'd try a new tactic, see how she responded:

-Open your legs for your master, slutty sub. I want to play with your wet cunt.

She was startled:

-Here, sir?

-Yes, here. Now do as you're told. Are you wet, slut?

-Soaking sir. Please find out for yourself.

He did. She was. What a beautiful discovery. He could barely believe his good fortune. But the evidence was literally in his hand: a soaking virgin cunt. Immensely pleased, he withdrew his fragrant fingers as the wine-waiter approached:

-A carafe of house red, please.

The waiter bowed and turned to fulfil the order, returning with the carafe. He poured a glass, looked a question at the man as he gestured to the girl. The customer nodded, and the server filled the second glass, thinking that the girl might be under-age. The waiter shrugged. None of his business. The guy could have said no, and then let the girl drink from his own glass. What the hell?

12