A New Young Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy turned to her, glass in hand:

-Slainthe, my dear.

As she raised her glass to clink his, she asked:

-What was that word, sir?

-Slainthe, Gaelic for good health. It's as common as 'cheers' in Scotland.

-OK, 'slainthe' back to you sir.

-Good girl. Now after the waiter has taken our meal order, I want you to do something for me, little slut.

She was a bit uncomfortable about being called a slut, but maybe it fitted. She had already let him do things to her that no man had ever done, within three hours of meeting him. Somehow she couldn't stop herself.

-What would you like me to do, sir?

-I want you to masturbate to orgasm as you sit here. I won't touch you, just watch your face. Will you do that for me, little girl?

She reeled in shock. Couldn't believe what he'd asked her to do, in public, in a restaurant:

-I'm so s... sorry sir, I do... don't think I can do that.

-I'm sorry too, slut, it means I need to punish you if you can't obey a simple request.

-W... what do you mean, punish? Sir?

-I'm sure I can find something girl. Maybe I'll prevent you from going to pee when you need to. Now drink up your wine. Fast.

The waiter took their food order. When he was gone, Sandy looked her in the eyes, face stern:

-Masturbate for your master, little girl, we'll be left alone for over twenty minutes, don't worry. I want to watch you cum for me.

Jesus. She really didn't want to expose herself like this in a restaurant. But at some stage she'd need to piss... oh fuck. She'd have to do as she was told. Didn't know what this man was doing to her, but she couldn't refuse him. She reached between her legs, lifted her dress so he could see her fingers playing with her squishy cunt. Moaned:

-Yes. Master. For you.

He watched in utter delight as she became more excited. He did want to watch her face as she orgasmed, and he was bewitched to watch her fingers, and the situation, bringing her nearer to explosion. But what really excited him was that she obeyed him, and did something she didn't want to do. That he had such power over her. He held his breath as she croaked strange sounds, and her hazel irises rolled so her eyes were white. He pinched her nipple hard through dress and bra, and covered her mouth with his to stifle whatever noise she was going to make. It was a scream, and he hoped his mouth had been enough to muffle it. What a beautiful sub. And so young. So obedient. He shivered as he imagined how far he could take someone as compliant. This would indeed be a wonderful fortnight.

The meal was as good as it always was. But he was anxious to get back on campus with his girl-toy, so he requested the bill when the waiter asked if they wanted a sweet:

-We can have coffee in my place if you want it, little slut. Your master is anxious to continue your education. I have a lecturer's flat, not one of the awful student rooms. It has a double bed. And a few other useful things.

-Do you want me to stay the night with you... master?

-Oh yes, slut. And every other night we're here. I'll help you move all your things into my place tomorrow. Tonight we have other things to do, just fetch your toothbrush, and clothes for tomorrow.

She shuddered. She valued her privacy:

-Every night till we leave, sir? I'm not so sure about that. I need time alone sometimes...

-I'll give you a spare key girl. You'll have some time alone. Now, do you agree to this arrangement?

She was very conflicted. This man, and what he did to her, excited her unbelievably. But she'd only met him a few hours ago, had no idea what he was really like. She trusted him so far, but was also afraid of him. Afraid to say no to him. She sighed:

-Yes, master, I agree.

*****

He ushered her into the rather spartan flat. No pictures on the walls, just slight marks where the previous occupant's had been removed. An un-lived-in feel to it. He locked the door and turned to face her in the small living room. She half expected him to order her to strip, but his eyes and voice were gentle:

-Would you like a tea, a coffee, maybe a whisky? I want you to feel completely at home in this place, and relaxed with me.

She hesitated:

-Um, I've never in my life tasted whisky, sir. Maybe as I'm in Scotland, I should try it?

-Yes indeed you should, little girl.

He moved to the kitchen and returned with two glasses:

-You don't gulp this lassie, you sip it. It's special whisky. Come, let me show you my palace. But before we start, please tell me something. When was your last period? And do your periods come regularly?

She knew why he asked the question. She had never had reason to be on the pill:

-I'm very regular sir. It just finished. I was bleeding on the flight over.

His face crinkled in a wide smile:

-What beautiful timing, my slut Ruth. I hate condoms. Know they must be used sometimes, and a fuck with a condom is better than no fuck at all. But I'm glad we won't need to use them for at least a week. Now, here's the kitchen.

He showed her where everything was kept in the compact kitchen, took her hand and led her to the bathroom. Actually it wasn't a bathroom, but there was a shower, washbasin, toilet and bidet.

He gestured at the latter:

-Very useful, given what we're going to do with each other. The shower's a squeeze for two, just as well neither of us is overweight.

She shivered at the thought of the intimacy of sharing a shower with him. But seeing the toilet reminded her that her bladder was making itself known:

-Please sir?

She felt like she did at school, when she had to ask her teacher leave to go and piss.

-Yes, slut?

He knew what was coming, and his cock stirred.

-Sir, I need the toilet.

-Do you now? Please use it. But strip for me first. I'll watch you piss, naked. And don't sit on the seat, in fact don't put the seat down. Crouch above the bowl so I can watch the piss stream into it from your cunt, little slut.

-Sir! I can't do that! Nobody has ever watched me...

-Oh yes you will do that, my slutty virgin. You will do a lot of things you've never done before whilst you're with me, I promise. And you'll learn to enjoy them all. Or at least, most of them. Now, strip for me, slut.

-Oh god...

But she stripped, and grew soaking wet again as she did so. When she was naked, he asked her to turn slowly for him so he could admire and learn the body he would own for the next two weeks. God she was perfect. She hardly looked her twenty years and that turned him on even more. And she had such a high wee-girl voice. He knew it was wrong, but the thought of sex with young lassies really did something to him:

-Sweet slut. You are so beautiful. And you look and sound younger than twenty. I must admit with shame that that really turns me on. Now, stay here for a moment whilst I fetch something, and don't start before I'm back.

She hoped he hadn't notice her blush when he mentioned how young she looked. He returned in seconds. With a camera:

-Now slut. Piss for your master.

As she crouched over the toilet, more exposed and

shamed than she'd ever felt in her life, she watched him take numerous photos of her, including closeups of every part of her body. She was red with humiliation. All over. And the embarrassment, or something, meant that she just couldn't release her bladder. She whimpered this to him.

-Don't worry, slut, it's perfectly normal for a sub to freeze up when I ask her to do this for me. Easily solved...

He flushed the toilet under her, and turned on both taps at the basin, and the shower. The room was filled with the sound of running water.

He watched in growing excitement as a few drips of fluid eased from her urethra:

-Hold your cuntlips apart, slut. I need to see properly.

She obeyed, and the drips became a trickle, then a flood. She watched as he crouched right before her gushing cunt, camera on automatic now, taking dozens of photographs of her pissing. Eventually the flood slowed to a trickle, then to dribbles. She reached for the paper.

-Stop. Don't waste paper, save the forests. I'll lick you dry. Come crouch your sweet pretty cunt over your master's face.

He lay on his back. She obeyed, crouched. Felt his fingers exploring, his tongue licking all round her urethra, and over her sparse hair. Maybe it was the stimulation, but a few final dribbles fell from her urethra, into his mouth. She was terrified that he'd be outraged by her pissing on him, but he mumbled:

-Oh how delicious, what a good slut...

as he drank the last of her pee. To her amazement, an act which she would have previously considered the height of depravity had aroused her. As she stood, her fingers slipped to her soaking cunt. He got nimbly to his feet and grabbed the camera:

-Yes, such a good slut. Wank for your master, I need photos of you pleasuring yourself and coming to orgasm for me.

After all that had happened that evening, she had no shame left. And she'd never been as aroused in her young life. She obeyed, and brought herself to a shuddering wailing orgasm before him as the camera whirred relentlessly. She collapsed against him, a limp toy, on the edge of passing out. He cuddled her close, and licked tears of passion from her eyes:

-You are utterly perfect, my little sub. Your master couldn't be more pleased with you. You're nearly done for the night, but one more thing has to happen. Master needs to fuck your virginity into history.

She shivered at the thought, but she couldn't have been more ready. Her cunt ached to be filled. Tonight it would be, with his beautiful naked cock. She felt loved, trusted this man completely now:

-Yes please master. Take your young slut. Use her. Fuck her virginity into history.

-Oh my sweetslut, I will. But before we leave the toilet, I need to pee. You will help me. Get your master's cock out.

She knelt before him, fumbled to unzip him and release his cock from his boxers.

-Just take my trousers and boxers off, slut. It'll make it all easier. And you need to learn everything about the cock that's going to tear your hymen.

She obeyed with trembling hands, till he stood naked from the waist down. She thought his cock was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen, and couldn't resist taking it in her mouth. To her surprise he growled at her to stop, but she couldn't. She had to worship him sexually, and he ceased complaining as he grew hard in her adoring mouth:

-Please stop now, slut, I don't want to explode in your mouth, not yet. I'll need to piss into the shower now, I'm too erect to piss in the toilet. Hold my cock as I pee for you, so all your cunt'll receive tonight will be spunk.

He shuffled to the shower. She knelt beside him and held his throbbing hardness, felt the liquid course through his length as he voided his bladder:

-Now slut, suck your master dry.

A few brief hours ago, she couldn't have contemplated sucking the residue of piss from him. Now she did so nervously, as he hardened again in her mouth. She loved that she had that much power over him, at least. Finally he pushed her away:

-Bed now, my babyslut. It's time your master fucked you.

-Yes master. Your babyslut needs that more than anything in the world.

She gathered his trousers and briefs, together with her flimsy discarded clothes. Finished undressing him in the bedroom, and carefully hung the clothes in the wardrobe. He nodded his approval. He was a tall slim man, muscled and obviously fit, but slender with it. She gazed at his nakedness in open adoration:

-Master?

-Yes dear?

-May I take some photos of you? Please?

-Of course, here's the camera. It's set on automatic, just press there.

She circled him slowly, taking several photos, including closeups of his throbbing erection:

-Thank you master. Will you email these ones to me please?

-Of course, I'll send you every one of our photos. Now put the camera down sweet, there's a good sub. Next to the bed, so I can take some pics as I fuck your virginity away.

She watched as he spread towels in the centre of the bed:

-You'll bleed a bit lassie. Now lie down.

-How do you want your girl, master?

-For your deflowering? On your back's best I think, missionary.

She eased herself on the bed, and James lay beside her, holding her gently, stroking and fondling everywhere on her body. She was surprised, and said so:

-I thought you were just going to fuck your slut master?

-I will indeed. But you need to be reminded of my care first. After this I'll practically rape you sometimes, but your first time has to be loving. At least – he smiled – at the start.

He leaned in and kissed her mouth softly, whilst his fingers stroked everywhere on her head, neck, and gorgeous breasts. He nuzzled into her oxters, and she squealed as he licked there:

-Mmmm dirtyslut, you have such delicious sexy-tasting oxters... they've got me excited for the main feast.

His head plunged between her legs, licking and slurping at her heat and pure sensuality... and she felt herself rising, more than ready to receive him. She mumbled, almost incoherent in her desire:

-Please master, take me now. Make me your girl.

-Yes subgirl, it's time for you to become a woman. You know it'll hurt when I break your hymen, then it should get better. Now lassie, flat on your back. You're mine.

He knelt between her spread legs, took one last closeup pic of her virgin young cunt. History. Wondered again about her age; her pubic hair was delightfully sparse. But she needed this, and whatever age she was, nothing could stop him now.

He settled on his elbows, chest over her tits:

-Guide him into you like a good slut.

Felt her fingers on him. Felt his tip at her tight virgin opening. And thrust hard.

She screamed. He paused, licked the tears streaming from her eyes. Took photos of her post-virgin face, and his cock in her post-virgin cunt:

-I'm not going to stop till I've filled this cunt with spunk. I own you now, and I'll do whatever I please with you.

But despite his harsh words, he eased into her gently, slowly, watching every twitch on her pretty face, watching every movement of her beautiful eyes. They were fixed on his, and slowly as he moved in her, the pain in them dissolved, and was replaced by lust. He increased his pace, and her hips started moving to receive and welcome him. He shifted position, lifted her knees over his shoulders so he could penetrate her more deeply, and she smiled her pleasure:

-That's so beautiful master. There's no pain now. Fuck your slut. Use me as you wish. That's what I need now, my darling master. Use this young cunt. It's your property now. I'm your property.

Jesus. He surged at her submissive words. And did as she asked. Fucked into her viciously, no longer concerned about her welfare or pleasure. He knew exactly what this sub needed, and gave it to her. His cock ripped into her and she responded with filthy imprecations for him to use her, hurt her. He bit hard on her nipples as he fucked, and her body jerked under him. Perfect, just perfect. Her moans and spasmic jerking increased in frequency and volume; he knew she was going to orgasm and his fingers closed round her throat, as her irises disappeared. Then she screamed, and her cuntmuscles clutched at him. He exploded into her as her entire body continued to vibrate in orgasm, till she gradually slowed to a panting halt. Her eyes came back to normal, huge round hazel irises smiling into the depths of him:

-Thank you master, that was so beautiful. Way beyond anything I ever expected.

-Way beyond anything I've ever experienced.

-May your little girl recharge her whisky, then brush her teeth ready to sleep?

-Of course, d'you want to sit in the living room, or bring the whisky to bed? I'd quite like to smoke a cigarette, and I prefer not to do that in the bedroom.

-The living room's fine master.

He followed her through, imagining the joy of taking her second virginity as he watched her perfect, slightly plump arse swaying before him. Poured two generous measures of Laphroaig with a little water added, and lit a Balkan Sobranie. She sniffed:

-What sort of tobacco is that?

-It's Turkish, and rather expensive. I only have these on very special occasions. And this is special, forsure. Normally I smoke rollups, I don't like and can't afford ready-mades. Now – raising his glass to hers – Slainthe. Here's to our sexual adventure for the next fortnight.

-Oh yeah, I'll drink to that.

Fifteen minutes later they were back in bed, snuggling into each other. She was bothered about something though, he could sense it:

-Sweetslut, what's bugging you? I know there's something wrong.

God, how could he know that? She contemplated for a moment, but she couldn't keep this from him. She shivered, then blurted it out:

-Master, I told you one lie. A serious one. I hope you're not too angry. I know I really deserve to be punished...

-Just tell your master, babyslut. You'll learn to always be completely honest with me. A lie at the start is allowable, you weren't to know my rules.

She turned to face him, kissed him passionately. Had to release it:

-Master, I told you a serious lie. About my age. I'm only eighteen.

To her amazement he smiled, a deep smile of profound satisfaction:

-Thank you my babyslut. I'm truly delighted. The youngest sub I've had before was twenty-two. And you're the best I've ever had. I love that you're so young. It makes me need you even more. Now whore, suck your old master's cock. Learning your real age has me aroused again. I need to cum before I sleep, I'm so excited. I need to fuck your slutty young face.

12