A Newfound Desire

Story Info
His wife's newfound sexual openness surpises him.
1.5k words
3.96
73.2k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber was a beautiful woman. She had put on a few pounds after having our children and didn't really think of herself as "sexy" anymore, but the sight of her in anything that even remotely showed off her body never failed to get my attention.

Moving into the summer several years back, we had dealt with some rough times in our marriage but things seemed to be getting better. I was still trying to be cautious and not push too hard too quick for our sex life to recover.

I had to be out of town for several days on business and she was alone at home for a couple of those as our kids were in and out to friends houses etc... while I was gone. I came home from that business trip mid week with the knowledge that we would both be heading out for another trip that would keep us apart starting the coming Sunday night. I had hoped that we might find some time to spend a little bit of time together in the bedroom, but I was not expecting the nights that were to come.

Amber normally slept in a simple cotton sleep dress and her panties. As I came to bed that first night home, Amber had surprised me as I slipped into bed by dressing in a light, silky new sleep dress and as I was soon to find out, no panties. I welcomed the change and hugged her and smiled as I realized her "treat" for me.

"I thought you'd like that" she giggled.

I most certainly did and began slowly exploring her body with my hands. She was usually incredibly ticklish, but tonight, her body seemed to respond only to pleasure and not as if I was tickling her. I ran my hands over her breasts, and she moaned lightly with pleasure. I knew tonight was going to be different as any attention to her breasts USUALLY resulted in fits of laughter and her demands that I stop touching her as she was so ticklish. I lifted her night dress and took advantage of her new found desire and slowly wrapped my lips around one of her beautiful nipples.... again, she moaned a little stronger this time and turned towards me, grasping my head and pulling me to her. I continued ravaging her breasts with my tongue and mouth while I let my fingertips slip between her thighs.

As I ran those fingertips up and down her thighs, she opened her legs for me, again something that was rare for her. I wasn't sure what had happened to open up her sexual desire like this, but I was enjoying it. Teasing for a few minutes with my hands, I slowly slipped those fingertips towards the lips of her sex. As I did, I found her own juices starting to coat her lips and her arousal very obvious.

Early in our relationship, Amber was very liberal in offering to suck my cock. As we moved through time she eventually told me that she had been forced to do that by an old boyfriend and in many ways it scared her horrifically. I had tried to be understanding over the years as oral sex for me slowly disappeared from our life together.

I knew she loved to have me go diving below to give her pleasure however, and I enjoyed the feel of her losing control as I brought her to a climax with my mouth so that had been a regular part of our love life for a long time.

As her arousal increased, I lowered my attention to her stomach and just at the top of her hips. I shifted myself so my head could move to her sex and she would have access to use her hands on my cock while I brought her to climax, something she had begun doing more of in the last few years at my request. As I licked and teased her lips, she reached out to stroke me, using her finger tips on my balls while she stroked my shaft lightly with her other hand....

It was her next action that threw me for a loop. As I continued teasing her, and her arousal grew, she tapped my right leg and pulled it so I was now straddling her head, in a true 69 position. This was something I had asked her for early in our life together and she had always told me that she didn't like it because she couldn't concentrate on her own pleasure while she felt obligated to be pleasuring me. I hadn't asked for it, or even implied it, but I was certainly not going to discourage her from whatever exploration she wanted in that direction. I continued working on her, licking, kissing nibbling and sucking at her lips and her thighs.

As her need for stronger attention for her clit became more obvious, I reached forward with my arms and pulled her thighs up in the air... This gave me complete access to her pussy as well as the chance to delve just below to the flesh between her lips and her anus. As I began to lick and suck there and run a finger around her asshole, she became even more visibly and audibly aroused. As I swiped my tongue from the base of her lips towards her ass, her moans grew more frequent and louder. She thrust her lips towards my face virtually begging for my attention. I continued my ministrations and then I felt it..... she grasped my cock with one of her hands and I felt the warmth of her tongue reach out to stroke my cock... something she had not done for me literally in years. That drove my lust as I realized she was going to at least attempt to suck and lick my cock and I dove into her pussy with even greater gusto....

I sucked and licked, her juices covering my face now, my finger circling her asshole, edging ever closer to penetrating her dark rose as she continued licking and sucking on the head of my cock. As I brought my focus back up to her clit and her soaking wet lips, she slipped my cock into her mouth and began sucking. I almost lost my mind.... The stronger my strokes became on her clit, the deeper and harder she sucked on my cock. As I felt her nearing climax, I slipped my finger in her ass, pushing her over the edge.

She clenched up, as wave after wave of orgasm flowed through her... She sucked and sucked at my cock, but as her orgasm hit, she clamped down with her lips and simply held me inside her mouth as her tongue stroked my cock in time with her own waves of orgasm.... The sounds coming from her as she came were magical.... moans of pleasure I hadn't heard in years and her mouth surrounding my cock had me ready to burst as well.

As she came back to earth, and we separated our embrace, she pulled me to her with a hunger I had not seen in her for years. I mounted her and she wrapped her legs around my back, obviously hungry to have me deep inside her. Often she had to adjust and work me into her slowly. This time, she was soaking wet and I thrust into her deeply with the first stroke. Slowly at first, I gained speed with each stroke, not sure how much longer I could last. When I paused at the top of a stroke, she stroked my face and moaned

"Please, don't stop, I want you inside me.... "

Not one to deny her desire, I slammed back into her and she thrust up to meet me with a sexual abandon that was very uncommon during our married life.

I wasn't sure what had brought on this kind of sexual desire from her, but I was enjoying it. Our bodies slammed into each other only a few more strokes before I completely lost control and exploded into her with torrents of cum and gasps of pleasure.

We came back to earth and held each other for what was probably minutes, but seemed like hours.. Finally I spoke.

"I don't know what brought that on, but i LIKE it"....

she giggled "I don't know either, but I did too"

and she leaned over and kissed me again.

I slid up behind her as she turned, my cock still semi hard against her ass and reached around to cup her breasts. As we drifted off, I had to wonder what had caused her new found "sexual abandon", but I was trying to walk a fine line and not ask too many questions for fear of scaring her away from whatever had brought out this side of her. In coming days and weeks, I would have to find a way to get to the bottom of her new found "tigress mode" but for the night, I simply enjoyed the benefits for me as we fell into a hearty and happy night of sleep.