A Newfound Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
The mystery deepens.
2.5k words
4.08
43k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber was home the next night when I arrived in. I came through the back door and she was standing in the kitchen working on something at one of the counters. I came over and slipped up behind her wrapping my arms around her and giving her a kiss on the back of her head. I pressed my hips into her ass, and she smiled a bit and pressed back into me slightly before pulling away...

"Stop it." she said with a giggle "I have to finish dinner."

I laughed and went on about my business and gathered the mail and checked on our kids. The rest of the evening was uneventful, just a normal night at home. As the night wound down I found myself wondering what tonight would be like when we made our way to bed? Amber and I VERY rarely made love on consecutive nights and most certainly that had not happened in a long time. I wasn't really expecting the evening to end up like the night before had, but there was always hope we might at least make love.

As I went to our bedroom, Amber was already laying in our bed watching TV. She didn't have on anything specifically sexy and seemed pre-occupied with the TV show she was watching. I grabbed a quick shower and came to bed in just a t-shirt and underwear, not wanting to be presumptuous.

She finished with her TV show and then asked if I could rub her back before she went to sleep. That was a reasonably common occurrence and while it occasionally led to sex, more often than not it simply meant her back hurt and she wanted to go to sleep.

I sat up on the bed and began rubbing her neck and shoulders. Sometimes I tried to lead her into a sexual encounter, but thought better of it tonight. As I rubbed deep on her shoulders she flattened her body out to give me better access to work on her shoulders and neck. I kneaded and rubbed my way over her tense shoulder muscles and down into her upper back. As I rubbed, I could feel her begin to relax. I straddled one leg to get better access to her back and began kneading up and down her spine, slowly, gently at first. Working my way through the middle of her back and easing some of that tension, she told me the muscles at the bottom of her back were really sore.

I straddled the other leg and worked the other side of her back and then began slowly working on her hips and lower back. I lowered her panties to gain access to her hips and to knead a bit on her fine ass. I was intentionally trying not to be too brazen and force anything. If she wanted sex she could have it, but I wanted that desire to come from her. As I worked on her hips and ass it didn't seem that desire was going to make an appearance tonight.

I slipped down to her feet and massaged her ankles and feet as she sighed with pleasure. She spent a good bit of time on her feet so I knew that always was a good way to help her relax. I worked my way slowly back up her calves, alternating between kneading the muscles and rubbing lightly to relax her. I focused on her knees and as I did, she bent one leg up slightly to give me better access to that knee. I wondered if that was a clue from her she wanted more or simply her wanting me to rub that knee. She was always very shy about actually "telling me" what she wanted, preferring over the years to "tell me" with her body. As I finished working on that knee, she closed that knee back to her body and opened up the other leg, (obviously asking for the same treatment). I resigned myself to a rather low key night and looked forward to her rubbing my back for just a bit before we crashed.

As I finished with her knee, I began working my way up her thigh. I always worked my hands on both sides, but unless I was intentionally trying to tease her, I always kept my fingers a little more on the back side of her leg than delving too far in on her inner thigh. As I worked slowly up that leg however, she again opened her leg slightly and let out a little whimper as my fingers worked closer to her lips. Never one to want to disappoint I continued working that leg and let my fingers roam a bit closer to her panty covered pussy. The closer I got the more I could feel the heat from her body. I lightly brushed my fingers over the fabric covering her lips and she sighed with pleasure and opened her leg further. This was headed in a direction I was going to enjoy. I teased for a moment or two more continuing to knead the muscles in her thighs, while I let my fingertips brush repeatedly against her damp panties now.

Slipping down to the other leg, she opened up further, shifting her weight so she was lying slightly on her left side with her right knee opened up giving me access to her thigh, as well as a clear view of her now obviously damp panties.

I worked slowly, trying to not rush myself. I wanted to tease her and make her want me as much as I always wanted her. As I finished working those muscles, I stopped bothering with the pretense of massaging her thighs and took two fingers and ran them across her lips from the crack of her ass to her clit. Her panties were soaking wet now, and her breathing was getting a bit ragged.

I leaned down and kissed her ass and she shuddered. As I began kissing and nibbling at the line where her panties met her ass, she slowly arched her back, pushing her sex towards me. I rose up again and pulled her panties down across the swell of her ass. Straddling one leg again, I began kneading the cheeks of her ass with my hands. As I sensed her arousal rising, I pushed my thumbs more towards the flesh close to her lips. As I pulled her open and then kneaded back and around I could hear the wetness of her lips as they separated and closed back together. I teased her like this for a few more moments and then leaned over her back and kissed my way up her spine. As I got closer to her neck, I let my cock brush against her ass. She whimpered again and pushed back up and against me.

I sat back slowly and slid her panties off, She alternated legs, pulling herself free from the fabric that was doing a very poor job of hiding her excitement. Once she was free of those panties, she pulled her knees up and got up on her knees. She spread her legs wide now and I could hear her juices as her lips separated open again....

I gazed hungrily at the beautiful sight of her. On her knees, legs spread wide, her ass high in the air, rotating her hips back exposing her own soaking wet pussy to me begging for my attention.

I slipped my hands onto her ass, spreading her even wider. I moved closer to her with my face and opened my mouth. As she pushed back towards me, her body begging for the touch of my tongue, I opened my mouth as if to fog a mirror and let the heat of my breath tease her sex. She whimpered again this time louder, pushing back towards me, longing for the feel of my tongue on her.

I chose to tease her. Slipping my fingers under her body and teasing with a finger on either side of her lips, I rubbed slowly up and down the outside of her lips as she "cooed" her approval. I kissed her ass, running my tongue along the line where her leg meets her cheek and she shuddered and pulled away..

"Oh, okay, if you want me to stop..."

I said with as much sarcasm as possible dripping from my voice

"I might have to kill you if you do...."

She laughed.

Sliding back down, I kissed the backs of her thighs, and then up over her ass, teasing her and using my fingers to roam all AROUND her lips and ass but never directly touching her clit.

I finally gave in to her desire and slowly began licking the outside of her lips... she cried out with the first stroke. As I licked and kissed my way towards her clit, her arousal was growing to a fever pitch.

As I began to stroke deeper with my tongue, I slipped further towards her clit as well, I widened my tongue to cover more of her sex with each stroke, but also not giving her the direct stimulation I knew would take her over the edge.

I pulled away from her and sat up behind her. She moaned her disapproval and I left her wondering what my intent was for a moment. But as she gazed back, she saw me slipping my own boxers off and my rock hard cock making it's way towards her. She was not a huge fan of doggy style sex, as she said I went too deep and it hurt her. I didn't know if tonight would be different or not, but I knew I could tease her and enjoy myself at the same time if nothing else.

I slid in behind her, her ass still riding high in the air... and I pulled her hips down slightly. I slowly slid the head of my cock, up and down the outside of her lips.

She moaned slightly, partly with fear and partly with desire

"Please don't.... I know it's going to hurt."

I smiled as she looked back towards me.

"I haven't done anything yet... I'm not done teasing you yet."

I wasn't sure if the sound she made was one of her anticipation of her pleasure or agonizing over her torment. She knew I loved to tease her and not let her cum immediately.

I rubbed the length of my cock slowly up between her cheeks, letting the pre-cum now oozing from the head of my cock soak the valley between her cheeks and run down into her asshole. Stroking back and forth, my own juices were lubricating my pathway through that golden valley.

Slipping back down, I held my cock and rubbed it up and down her lips again and she shuddered with pleasure. I slipped just the head about halfway in and she cried out again...

"Ohhhhhh.... please.....??"

she moaned looking back at me. Her voice was a mixture of desire and fear. She truly was fearful of being hurt, so I pulled out (at which she moaned again with a sigh of pleasure and longing) and I slid my cock underneath her and between her lips.

As I stroked back and forth, running the top of my cock across her soaking wet lips now, she began to move with me. Sliding slowly back and forth I could once again feel her excitement building. As our tempo increased she was obviously moving towards an orgasm..... So I stopped.

She cried out again...

"Please... my god..."

She wanted release and I was denying her again. She reached underneath herself and grabbed my cock... she took the head in her hand and began rubbing it across her clit... her pace grew more furious with each passing moment until I pulled away from her and made her stop...

"Oh my god, you are trying to kill me...."

she was crying out now...

"Please, don't make me stop!"

I slid my cock back towards her lips and spread her open just slightly again... I slowly slipped inside again and she moaned with her own pleasure. I stroked back and forth slowly and her arousal was again becoming unbearable. Her pussy was clamping down on me as I slid back and forth an inch or two inside her and her breathing was getting more ragged with every short stroke.

I took one longer stroke and she cried out....

"OHHHHH God...PLEASE don't go TOO deep."

I slid back out and and then slowly slid back in a little less depth again. She purred with her own desire.

As I felt her desire peaking, I slipped a finger in my mouth, wetting it liberally. As she pushed slowly back against me and I slid slowly inside her molten lava pussy, I ran a finger around her asshole. She quivered and shuddered again. I stroked back and forth again, my cock sliding in and out of her just a few inches each time. Slowing the pace at times or stopping at the top of a stroke, I knew I was building an overwhelming desire in her. I began to coordinate the stroke of my finger around her asshole with the stroke of my cock in her pussy. Her arousal was intoxicating. I could feel the tension in her pussy and hear in her voice what I knew was going to be her orgasm coming on. I quickly slipped that finger deep in her ass.

She moaned a deep guttural moan and I could feel her contractions begin. Her hips thrust back against me, forgetting her concern for pain and she cried out, over and over with her own pleasure. I quickly slid deep inside her with my cock, feeling her walls contracting around me over and over again. Her asshole was clenching my finger with each wave of her orgasm as well.

The sounds, the feelings, her openness to sexual things we had not done in years or only sparingly was overwhelming and I lost myself in desire. Pumping into her furiously, I forgot all about trying not to hurt her but it seemed she didn't mind. She pushed her hips back against me as each wave of her orgasm rocked her body. Her gasps of pleasure blended with my own as my cock sliced deep inside her and my finger was sliding deep in her ass while her sphincter clenched tightly around it. Another stroke deep inside her and I lost myself in my own climax.

We slowed as the waves of pleasure ebbed and slowly I pulled out of her. Even that seemed to cause a wave of pleasure for her as her body was racked with what seemed like another small orgasm as she felt my cock spread her lips open one final time on the way out.

We collapsed onto the bed, both spent and incredibly satisfied.

I pulled her to me, crushing her full breasts against my chest and kissed her deeply. Too wrapped up in the pleasure of the moment to question her, we both feel asleep in each others arms, leaving the obvious questions for another day.

I awoke later in the evening as I lay beside her, my mind racing, I knew I had to get to the bottom of this amazing transformation. I was scared of what I might find, but I had to know. Tomorrow I would begin my quest to find out....