A Newfound Love For Both

Story Info
After sex, they find the love they been missing.
1.4k words
3.74
18k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
r_robert
r_robert
13 Followers

An evening just like every evening is for Cheryl. Sitting on a bench at the local park reading her favorite romance novel. Sitting across the grass at another bench sat a very attractive man probably in his mid thirties. Cheryl has seen him here several time but was always too shy to talk to him. Today was gonna be different only she didn't know it yet.

Almost sundown time for Cheryl to go just as every day at same time. Looking up she noticed the man was gone. That's strange thinking to herself he is always here when I leave. Suddenly she is startled as someone says HI my name is Mike. Turning around she sees him the man from across the grass. I see you here almost every day and never see a man with you are you married? No and my name is Cheryl I'm divorced 2 years ago. I come here to relax and clear my mind everyday.

I'm divorced too my wife left me about four years ago. Well I wont keep you I just wanted to say hi and meet you maybe we can talk again if you like ok? Great Cheryl tells him as she is walking off thinking to herself how cute he was and such a niece ass. All night as Cheryl lay in bed thoughts kept drifting off to Mike and how long it had been since she had a man.

Next day was rainy and cold but Cheryl went to the park anyway. The park was empty guess the weather kept everyone away this evening but the bench had a roof over it so she sat there and read as usual. Not such a pretty day today is it came a voice from behind her. Turning around she saw Mike walking up. Didn't think you would come today in the rain but I'm sure glad you did. Sitting beside her Mike asks if she was ok. Looking puzzled she asks why? Because you look different maybe worried about something.

Smiling she looks at him no not worried about nothing just something on my mind. Leaning over Mikes whispers to Cheryl I think I know what's on your mind too as Mike smiles at her. Cheryl feel her face flush and a warmth between her legs instantly her pussy gets wet. What makes you think you know what I'm thinking she asked with a grin. I know the look of a woman in need of a man and you have the look. Am I right Cheryl? With a red face Cheryl looks away then whispers yes your right.

With that said Mike leans over and kisses her on the lips. A slow passionate kiss that gets Cheryl so wet she feels it running down from her pussy. Opening her eyes she is speechless but wanting more. His kisses trail down to her breast. Unbuttoning her shirt her nipples are exposed and he takes one in his mouth and sucks it hard. Looking around to make sure no one is watching she gets up and takes Mike by the hand. Taking him to a spot in the bushes she has seen other people go into at times she quickly unzips his pants. Taking his cock out she gasps at the size of it.

Damn it must be a good 9 inches she thinks to herself. Dropping to her knees she takes him in her mouth. Sucking fast and hard as he pumps his cock into her hot mouth. His pace quickens and she feels him tense up. Not wanting this to end she stops and stands up. Sliding her shirt off and dropping her pants Mike slides her panties down for her exposing her smooth pussy. Laying her down on the wet grass Mike quickly puts his mouth over her pussy and starts licking. Moaning Cheryl starts bucking as Mike sucks her clit hard.

Breathing harder Cheryl quickly reaches orgasm as Mike licks her juices when she cums. Fuck me now Mike plsssssssssssssss she begs. You want my cock in you now? Are you sure? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS fuck me with your huge cock. Slowly Mikes takes his cock and places it against her pussy entrance. Easing the head of his cock in Cheryl gasps and pushes back at him. More she asks give it all to me Mike. With a quick movement he slides his cock deep inside her. Damn your so tight and hot your pussy feels like a clamp on my cock he says to her. Fuck me harder I need your cock to fill me up.

Moving back and forth Mikes cock slides in and out of her tight pussy making her almost scream. Lifting Cheryl's legs up in the air Mikes slams his cock deep inside her pussy making Cheryl loose her breath she gasps so hard. Reaching down rubbing her clit as Mike starts to hammer her pussy harder Cheryl starts moaning loudly. Fucking her harder she reaches her 2nd orgasm this time a very hard orgasm. Screaming I'm CUMMINNNNNNNGG Cheryl shakes wildly. Pulling out of her pussy Mike puts his cock to her mouth and she eagerly starts sucking it. Fucking her mouth now Mike feels his balls tighten as he gets ready to blow his load. Cheryl reaches behind Mike and shoves a finger in Mikes asshole and instantly he shoots his hot cum into her mouth.

Almost gagging on the amount of cum squirting for his cock it drips down her chin to her breast. Still pumping his cock in her mouth Mike lets of a loud moan. AS his cock starts to go soft Cheryl quickly sucks it back into her mouth. Mikes cock quickly gets hard again. You want more? I don't wanna hurt you we have plenty time you know. Yes I want more its been so long since I had a cock just one more time pls. Besides its been a long time since I've had a cock in my ass id like to have one now. If you would like to. Mikes heart jumped never have I fucked a girl in her ass before and always wanted to but will it fit he wonders. Mikes cock gets harder than before with the idea of sinking his cock in her asshole.

Cheryl gets on her knees and puts her ass in the air rubbing some cum from his cock on her ass she tells him to be gentle with it. Mike inserts his middle finger in her tight anus and works it in and out to loosen her up. Moaning Cheryl pushes her ass out higher at him and spread her legs wider. Feeling she has loosed up he kneels behind her and put his cock to her tiny pink hole. No way this is gonna fit he is thinking to himself ill tear her apart. Pushing against her with his cock his head pops in her tiny asshole. Freezing Mikes asks if she is ok or should he stop. NOOOOOOOOOOOO don't stop baby put it in my ass deeper just be slow and easy plssssssss I wanna feel you deep inside my ass. Pushing back with her ass Mikes cock slides deeper inside her.

DAMN I have never felt anything like this your ass is awsome Cheryl. Cheryl reaches back and spreads her cheeks wide as Mikes goes fully inside her ass. Slowly he moves back and forth as her ass loosens around his cock. Fuck me harder now baby fuck my asshole harddddddddddddddddddddd so I can cum again plsssssssssssssssss. Mike picks up his pace his cock sliding in and out of her tiny hole. Mike feels Cheryl ass tense up and she pushes back hard against his cock. OHHHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT I'm cummminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn screaming so loud anyone at the park would hear her if they was there.

Shoving deep inside her ass Mikes cock throbs. Cum in my ass Mike I wanna feel your hot cum shoot in my ass now plsssssssssssssssss. Pushing hard Mike cock jerks and shoots his hot cum deep inside her ass as she moans. Holding his cock inside her as it shrinks and slips out her asshole throbs as it shrinks back to normal size.

Laying in the wet grass Mike and Cheryl cuddle together for a moment. Mike thinks to himself he has found the perfect woman for the rest of his life. Cheryl is thinking she has found the perfect man she wants to spend her life with also. Getting dressed they both walk from the park both have week knees and barely can walk but are smiling together like new found lovers.

r_robert
r_robert
13 Followers