A Nice Guy Finishes First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dalongone
dalongone
17 Followers

Still not saying anything, I reached over to James, grabbed his shirt from the bottom and started to lift up. He didn't say anything but raised his arms as I removed his shirt. For the first time we could clearly see the hard-on that was stretching the fabric of his underwear. I could also plainly see the dark wet spot of pre-cum at the point where his dick touched the underwear. I was also surprised to see how nice a body he had. While not bulging with muscles, he had a nice flat stomach and firm chest and arms.

Still not saying anything, I knelt down in front of him so my eyes were staring directly at his crotch. I reached up and pulled down his briefs. I had to struggle to get them off around his erection, moved my face a little closer as if working on it and then enjoyed the feel of his dick slapping against my face as it sprang back up after being pulled down by the fabric. I then asked Erin to go get me a ruler in my desk drawer. I looked up into his eyes to see his reaction to my boldness. He just looked back at me with a shy smile.

Stephanie said at this point, "James, believe me, you have nothing to be embarrassed about! I have seen the hard-ons for half a dozen guys and while not the biggest, I would say yours is a little bigger than most. Besides, dick length is too overrated. I had sex with one guy who was at least an inch or two bigger than you. I loved looking at it and holding it, but once he inserted it in me and started pumping I realized it was too long. It hurt! I had to make him take shorter strokes and not go in all the way. There is not unlimited space in a woman's vagina you know! If you ask me, I think yours may be the perfect size!"

I looked up to see a surprised, but happy look on his face. By then, Erin had arrived with the ruler. Now this was the first time I had ever attempted to measure a guys dick size and I had no idea if you measured from the top side or the bottom side – but I wasn't about to share that. I just wanted to hold that big prick that was so close to my face!

So I reached out and took his dick with one hand and brought the ruler up with the other hand. I put the end of the ruler just above his balls and then took his dick and laid it along the top. I took every opportunity I could as I adjusted it into place to caress, squeeze and rub the tip without being too obvious. Every time I did his dick made a little jump and sometimes he let out a little grunt. Stephanie and Erin also came up and moved to either side of me to get a closer look. I then pushed his dick down a bit so it was pointing right at me and moved my head so I was now above it looking down so I could see where the tip reached on the ruler. My nipples were almost touching the end of his dick. Being only a few inches away gave me a great view to what happened next.

With no more warning than James saying, "Oh no!" I watched as his hips jerked and a great load of semen went spraying out of his dick and onto my chest. It looked like his knees started to buckle a bit as he shot a load on me for the next couple of seconds. It was the best view I had ever had of a guy spurting his load. I think I understood better now why James said he liked watching himself cum in the mirror so much.

I put down the ruler and just looked up at James. His face was a strange combination of ecstasy and horror. He had obviously enjoyed the orgasmic release, but I quickly realized he was totally embarrassed that he had cum so quickly and cum all over me.

He looked at me and said, "I am so sorry, I just couldn't help it! I was trying not to think about how good you were making me feel, but when I looked down and saw your breasts so close to me and saw how beautiful all 3 of you looked naked, it just hit me all at once! I'm sorry. Here you are just trying to do a homework assignment and I end up cumming all over you. This is so embarrassing!"

Now I started to feel bad. What had started off as a game of teasing had ended up making him feel embarrassed and ashamed. We were supposed to be repaying him for all of the nice things he had done for us, not making him feel worse. While I recognized he had enjoyed seeing us naked and feeling our breasts, I was afraid overall this would be a bad memory for him. So, my guilt overcame me and I spilled the beans. I told him we had made the whole thing up and that there was no homework assignment. And I apologized.

He sat back down on the couch with a stunned look. His dick was still mostly erect with a little bit of cum still at the tip. I looked down at my chest to see the evidence of his orgasm dripping down over my nipples. The three of us were kneeling on the ground in front of him, feeling a little embarrassed. Stephanie and Erin also apologized and assured him we just wanted him to enjoy the experience, we were not trying to embarrass him.

He then looked at us and said, "I will forgive you – on one condition. For the next 3 hours, the three of you have to do whatever it is I would like. If your idea was to repay me for being a nice guy, then let me choose what it is you do that I will enjoy the most. I have had many sexual fantasies as I masturbated over the years – many of them involving the three of you. I'd like to see tonight how many of those can become a reality. Agreed?"

We looked at each other and from the smiles I got in return, I knew what the answer would be. I was a little nervous when I thought of having to do whatever he wanted, but as I looked at James I realized that this guy was someone I could trust who would not make me do something I really didn't want to do. Erin, answered for all of us when she said, "I agree, as long as you promise that I can get off soon! I am so turned on I think I will die if I don't have an orgasm!"

James just chuckled and responded with, "Well, Erin, since you are so ready to go, you can start us off. I have dreamed many times of watching you girls masturbate. So, I want you to masturbate in front of the 3 of us the way you do each morning in front of the mirror! Stephanie and Wendy, you two are not allowed to touch yourself yet, but you will have your turn to do the same thing next."

I cleaned myself up while the others moved the coffee table out of the way and took a big blanket and spread it out on the ground. We then each sat down in a corner, ready to enjoy the show. I knew this was supposed to be for James enjoyment, but I couldn't wait to watch my 2 best friends finger themselves into orgasms!

Erin sat down and slowly spread her legs out until they were almost horizontal to her body. Then she tipped back a bit, bringing her cunt up higher. It was an incredible view. Her pussy lips were spread out enough to see a little into her cunt. She had trimmed her hair to just a tuft and when she pulled the skin above her pussy towards her we saw her clit revealed. It was also easy to see that she was quite wet.

She brought her head up so she could watch herself. She first started to lightly tap her clit. Then she would dip her finger into her pussy and bring the wetness back up to her clit. She repeated that over and over – finger in, then out, then up to her clit. Then she added another finger and then another. The moans were starting to come from her mouth and her whole body was doing small jerks. Finally she stopped putting her fingers in her cunt but just furiously rubbed her clit up, down and around. That did it! Her whole body shook and she started making this high pitched squealing sound. It was incredible to watch and without even knowing it my hand dropped down and started caressing my own clit. It had been so hard to wait and I needed to make myself cum now!

I jumped when I heard James say, "Wendy! I told you, not yet! Just for that, you are going to have wait even longer. It is Stephanie's turn. In fact, I think I may make it even harder for you to resist touching yourself."

He then directed us to the exact positions he wanted. James sat on the floor with his back to the couch and his legs spread out in a V shape. He had Erin sit on the couch directly behind him with one leg on either side of him and her hands draped over his shoulders. That put her cunt right next to his neck and her tits brushing against his head. He had me lie down on my back with my head facing him and in between his legs. Then he asked Stephanie to stand over me, with her back to James and one leg on either side of me. He then instructed Stephanie to bend over so he could see her breasts hanging down between her legs as she fingered herself to an orgasm. This resulted in Stephanie's incredible butt being about a foot away from James's face and me with a direct view to her cunt right over my head. If I tipped my head back I could see a large boner poking up! James once again reminded me that I was not allowed to touch myself until Stephanie was done. That became one of the hardest things I have ever had to do in my life!

I thought the view of Erin had been great, but this definitely beat it. Stephanie has such smooth, long, incredible legs. I was mesmerized by her light blonde pubic hair - so different from my own. Seeing her pussy lips slightly spread apart and so close gave me goose bumps. And then to have those incredible tits with their hard nipples, hanging down above me! I had often wondered what it would be like to feel Stephanie's tits, but now I desperately longed to squeeze and pinch them.

But Stephanie started doing that herself. With both hands she began to knead her tits. At first she just went all around her nipples, never touching them. Her butt began to sway a bit and would sometimes move very close to James's face. Finally she began to brush her fingers past her nipples. Then all of the sudden she grabbed both nipples between finger and thumb and began to twist and pull them. Moans began to escape her lips. I looked up to see that her pussy was soaking wet. There was one drop clinging to the top of her clit. If it fell, it would hit me in the face. I hoped it would, but before it did Stephanie had released one of her breasts and moved that hand to her clit. She continued to gyrate her hips, pull on her nipples and rub her clit.

I tilted my head back to watch how James was responding to this sight. He had his eyes glued to the pussy so close to his face. His hand had dropped to his cock and was slowly squeezing and caressing. He glanced down, saw me looking at him, and a big smile spread across his face as he said, "I don't think it is fair for poor Stephanie that one of her tits is being so ignored. Wendy, can you give her a hand?"

I didn't need a second invitation! I reached up with my right hand and grabbed her right breast. It was so big and firm – yet so soft! I massaged it for a bit, then went for the nipple. I rolled it between my fingers and began to tug. My eyes met Stephanie's and she encouraged me with a smile to continue. I reached up to her other breast and began to do the same thing. She took her now free hand and began to put two fingers in and out of her cunt. I had a good grip on both nipples and began to pull down towards me. I was afraid it would hurt, but Stephanie let out an even greater moan. Her fingers began to move faster and I continued to pull and pinch her nipples. Finally she let out a loud deep moan and her legs began to wobble as the orgasm ripped through her. It seemed like she would fall over, but she actually knelt down as she continued to finger herself and the orgasm continued to move her. Her pussy was now only inches above my face and I breathed in the smell of her sex as I watched her fingers massage her clit. After a few more seconds, she moved off to the side, sat down, looked at us with a wide grin and said, "Oh man, that was good!"

She wasn't kidding! I was so hot now I felt like I was on fire. I looked at James with pleading eyes. He continued to lightly stroke his erection and I noticed Erin was over on the couch doing the same to her clit. It wasn't fair that everyone got to touch themselves but me!

Finally, James said those words I longed to hear! "Well, I guess it is Wendy's turn. But I want you to go get those toys you mentioned – your vibrator and your pearls. I want to see what it is like to use those things to get yourself off."

I jumped up and ran to my room in a flash. I gathered up the things and ran back to the other room. James had me lie down on the couch. He was on the other end and our legs crossed each other in the middle. My wet pussy was only about a foot away from his boner. Stephanie was kneeling beside the couch and Erin was sitting on top of the back rest with her feet snuggled right next to me. James asked me to start with the fake pearls, so I took the long strand and slid them up over my left leg until they were draped across my middle. I lifted up my hips so I could position the pearls perfectly down the center.

With one hand I grabbed the strand that was underneath me and with the other hand I held onto the strand right above my stomach. I began to move them back and forth in unison. I always enjoyed this, but looking down past my hands and seeing James stroking his cock just a few inches away from my cunt made it absolutely incredible. I spread my legs wider to give him the best view. From having done this in the mirror, I knew he would be seeing the pearls disappear into my cunt, then pop out one by one very moist as they made their way to either my clit or my butthole. I sometimes had to use extra lubrication, but I was so wet this time they slid along with ease. I was getting awfully close to a climax when James told me to stop and start using the vibrator. I was starting to change my opinion of James being a nice guy! It was absolutely cruel to make me wait so long!

But after feeling that vibrator against my clit for just a second, I quickly forgave him. It felt so good. Then I was distracted by a touch. I had closed my eyes, but now I opened them to see James rubbing his cock against my leg. Then Erin started to lightly caress my arm and stomach with her fingers. On the other side Stephanie had raised up higher on her knees and proceeded to brush her tits against my other arm. That was all it took as the most incredible orgasm hit me like lightning! I think it must have looked like I was having convulsions as my whole body jerked up and down with the powerful waves going through my body. When the waves finally stopped, I opened my eyes to see all three of them looking at me with big smiles. I smiled back and said, "I agree with you Stephanie – that was good!"

I moved my eyes down to see that James still sat there with dick in hand and had not yet cum a second time. So I asked, "We have each masturbated in front on you – isn't it your turn?"

He sat there thinking for a bit before replying, "I definitely want to, I am just trying to figure out how I most want to do it. I don't want to waste this you know! There is one thing I would love to try, but I need some help from Stephanie. I would like to see what it is like to have my dick surrounded by those two incredible tits of yours and jack off in between them. Would that be alright?"

It was more than alright with Stephanie! At James's request I went and got some lotion. He stood up and had Stephanie kneel in front of him. He then put out his hand and asked for the lotion. I ignored him, put a generous amount in my own hand and then grabbed his cock and began to work it in. He didn't seem to object too much! After slicking him up good, I still had quite a bit of lotion on my hands, so I reached over and worked the excess into Stephanie's tits. Funny, but she didn't object to my boldness either!

James moved up closer as Stephanie got a good hold of her tits, lifted them up and squeezed them around his cock. She held them in place as James began to move his hips and hump her tits. Not wanting to miss this, I moved closer to one side of them and Erin went to the other. Having had good results from by boldness so far, I decided to help out more. I moved Stephanie's hands out of the way and grabbed her right tit with both of mine. This gave me the opportunity to massage them and pinch her nipples as I held them in place for James. Erin followed suit on the other side. Now all four of us just stared at the incredible site of his cock moving in and out between her breasts. I had a feeling this was not going to take too long – and it didn't. After 20 or so thrusts James began to yell out, "Oh, this is incredible! I am coming!"

For the second time that night I had a great view of a full load being shot out of a dick. Stephanie was looking down too as he started to orgasm and she was hit with a big squirt right in the face, then the rest of it splashed on her neck and then began to dribble back down her chest. James continued to pump another dozen times before finally dropping back onto the couch.

"So James," I asked, "how does the real thing compare to those fantasies of yours? Is the real thing as good as the dream?"

"No comparison! Having the dream come true is beyond anything I have felt! I still can't believe this is happening. But seeing the mess I made on Stephanie, I think it is time for another favorite fantasy of mine. Wendy, do you have a shower large enough that the four of us could fit in together?"

We definitely did. The shower in my parents bedroom was a lavish one. It would easily hold the 4 of us and actually had 2 shower heads. One attached to the wall and another attached to a long hose. I lead everyone into my parents bathroom and got the water going.

James also had specific ideas of how he wanted this to work. He went in first, turned on just the nozzle with the hose and got himself wet. Then he had Stephanie come in while we stood outside the door looking in. He used the hose to get her wet, rinsing his cum off her face and chest, then turned it off. He then took the bar of soap and began to lather her up – and he did a good job of it. He got his hands all soapy and then covered every inch of her body. He knelt down so he could bring his hands up and down her legs. He repeatedly brought his hand along her pussy and up between her butt cheeks. He had her lean her back against him (with his cock trapped between her legs I noticed!) and reached around to lather up her stomach and tits. He seemed especially thorough here! Stephanie was already moaning with pleasure.

He then had Stephanie move to the back of the shower and extended his hand to me to bring me in. He said, "Since Erin got to go first last time, she has to wait the longest this time." No complaints from me – friendship only goes so far! I really wanted him to do to me what he had just done to Stephanie!

He did and it felt incredible. His hands were magic as they caressed and massaged by legs. Looking down and seeing his face so close to my pussy as he lathered up my legs gave me an incredible thrill. I spread my legs wider to give him good access and he did not disappoint as he moved his hands from the front, all along my pussy and all the way up to my butt. He even flicked his finger at my clit several times. He then stood up and I got to feel my back against his chest as he wrapped his arms around me to soap up my tits and stomach. Oh, but this was good! His hands just seemed to fit my breasts perfectly and he would sometimes drop his fingers down below my stomach to stroke my clit some more.

Unfortunately, my turn was over all too soon. I moved back and stood next to Stephanie as it was Erin's turn to get lathered up. My eyes were glued to watching James and Erin so I kind of jumped when I felt some fingers began to caress my butt cheeks. I looked over to find Stephanie with one hand massaging her breast and the other hand sliding up and down my butt crack. I was a little surprised at first and not sure what to do, but after all that had happened so far I realized I was ready to further explore another woman's body.

dalongone
dalongone
17 Followers