A Nice Guy Finishes First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dalongone
dalongone
17 Followers

I opened my legs a bit to give her easier access and then with one hand I reached up to massage her other tit and with the other hand I moved in to feel her pussy. This was the first time I had felt another girls clit and cunt and I found I enjoyed it. I put one finger up her cunt while massaging her clit with another. She also reached down farther and was running her fingers up and down between my cunt and butt hole. We both looked into each others eyes kind of nervously and began to giggle. I was so involved with how she was making me feel and how much I was enjoying feeling her, that I didn't notice at first James and Erin had finished and were standing there looking at us. When James cleared his throat to get our attention, we both dropped our hands quickly. I know I was a little embarrassed.

James didn't say anything other than to direct us all around him and asked us to give him a body to body scrub. The three of us linked our arms around each other and encased James in soapy, naked female flesh. We began to move up and down and around in circles as we rubbed our breasts and stomachs all over his body. We moved together and it seemed like he was one massive cock and together we were the cunt surrounding it.

We then unlinked and began to each move at our own pace. Erin dropped down to her knees and began rub her whole body up and down one of his legs. I was standing up right in front of James and he leaned down and we began to French kiss. I felt something between my legs and was surprised when I looked down. Stephanie was now behind him and had reached down between his legs from behind and was grasping his cock.

We continued to move around James, shifting our positions. It was almost like an erotic dance as we moved to a rhythm that we all felt. Hands and breasts and stomachs and legs moved all around. More and more I began to feel parts of Erin and Stephanie too as we moved around him. At one point I was pleased to find my breasts brush against Erin's breasts as we moved into our next position. James was not idle during all of this. His hands explored all over us and he would bend down for some tongue and mouth action whenever one of us was in range. I had my eyes closed at one point so it took a few seconds before I realized that the tongue that had just been inserted into my mouth was not from James, but from Stephanie. I was so caught up in the moment I returned the kiss eagerly until the dance made us break away.

I didn't know how much more of this pleasure I could take! I think James felt the same. Erin was in front of him at the time and instead of bending all the way down to kiss her he just picked her up and hugged her. She was light, yet very strong. She held onto his shoulders and wrapped her legs all around his body. She had his cock trapped against her stomach. She then proceeded to pull herself up and down rubbing his dick in between their two stomachs. I don't know how long she could have kept it up, but it only took a dozen such moves before James began to spasm with another orgasm. Stephanie and I rushed to either side since it looked like he could not stand up while climaxing. Erin dropped down, took his dick in hand and continued to jack him off as he spurt the last of his load.

We all looked around with pleasant smiles. James looked down at Erin to see his jism all over her stomach. "In less than an hour I have managed to ejaculate onto three incredibly beautiful naked women. Never in my wildest fantasies did I ever think something like this could really happen!"

We turned on the hot water and all of us enjoyed helping each other get cleaned up and dried off. We then headed back to our blanket and laid down. It was great to lay down, kind of lounging over each other, still naked. James was back to sitting down with his back against the couch. I laid down using his thigh as a pillow with my face real close to his crotch. We were all a bit tired, but I was anxious to see what sexual excitements James would have for us next. I was surprised when he just started to ask us questions. It seems he wanted to talk!

He asked us about past times we had sex, about what we liked to do and what we wanted to become. He also shared a lot. It was a very strange experience. I think a bond had been formed in that shower and some walls had come down. I even felt closer to Stephanie and Erin than I ever had.

Now, this is not to say that our conversation was not charged with some sexual excitement. We were all close enough together on the blanket that we could touch each other. And we did a lot of light caressing. Stephanie had propped herself up over my hips and her tits kept brushing along my skin. James would often reach down to me and caress my nipples and breasts. Erin moved around a lot touching whoever was closest. As I mentioned, my face was pretty close to James's cock. I was fascinated to watch it go soft and then hard again as the conversation changed or as he became aroused at touching or being touched.

After about 30 minutes of this, James asked us questions about our thoughts on having sex with another girl. I couldn't meet the eyes of my two friends as I mentioned that I was often curious what it would be like to suck on a female breast or have a chance to get down on a pussy with my tongue. I was afraid of what they would think of me, but felt relief when both Stephanie and Erin said they had been curious about the same thing.

James then told us what he wanted to do next. "I want to spend some time next getting into oral sex with the 3 of you. I want to be sucked and to do some sucking myself. I also want to watch each of you as you get down on each other. Any objections?" No one said anything, so I guess we were all game.

James set us up again how he wanted us. He sat on the couch and directed me to sit next to him. We slouched down a bit so our crotches were just at the edge of the couch. He then asked Erin to kneel in front of him and Stephanie to kneel in front of me and begin using their tongues and lips. He told Erin to take it slow for him, since he wanted all three of us to have the chance to suck his cock before he would cum. I gave no such instructions to Stephanie – I wanted her to tongue me until I writhed in a pleasurable orgasm!

As I spread my legs wide to give Stephanie plenty of room, I trembled in anticipation as she crawled up to me like a pouncing lion. She slid her fingers up along the insides of my thighs and got her mouth close enough to blow on my pussy. I glanced over to see Erin with one hand around that cock while she licked the underside like a lollipop. I soon had to go back to watching myself, however, as Stephanie had begun to lightly run her tongue along my pussy lips. Her tongue darted all over, sometimes brushing my clit, sometimes licking the edges of my pussy lips and sometimes darting into my cunt. I knew already that this was going to be good!

I instinctively reached out to grab something with my hand when she changed the pace and began to lick my clit harder and faster. I found my hand had grabbed James's hand. We both looked at each other with a smile and then checked out how the other was faring. By this time Erin had one hand playing with his balls, one hand grasping the bottom of his shaft as she sucked on just the head of his dick. Sometimes she would move her head to the side, put her lips around the under side of his cock at the bottom and run it up towards the tip a few times. I noticed this caused him to moan out in pleasure each time. It looked like James may not make it past Erin!

He must have come to the same conclusion, since he asked us to stop and do things differently. He said it might be even more enjoyable if one by one we each laid down on the blanket while the other 3 of us worked that person together to an orgasm. He said since I had to wait the longest last time, I could go first this time. No complaints from me! Stephanie had already gotten me worked up and I was not far at all from another great climax.

I laid down on my back in the middle of the blanket with my knees up high and to the side. James wanted Stephanie to continue with my pussy and he had her lay down on her stomach with her head in my crotch. James was on one side of me and Erin was on the other. He told Erin he wanted she and him to each begin sucking my nipples at the same time that Stephanie would begin sucking on my clit. He counted to three and then all three mouths hit me at once. What a feeling!

As I mentioned, I was not far off from an orgasm as it was, but having Stephanie furiously suck on my clit at the same time that Erin and James began sucking on my tits was like sending a jolt of lightning through my body! In only a few seconds, my body began to shudder with the power of the orgasm. But they didn't stop. They kept on sucking and caressing and after only another minute or two a second wave hit me – incredibly even stronger than the first! Still they did not stop. Not long after another wave began to build, radiating out from my cunt and my tits. I started to yell out for them to stop, that I didn't think I could handle another one. They just held my arms and legs down and continued to assault me with their tongues and lips. A huge cry escaped my own mouth as the third orgasm in a few minutes shook my body to the core. At last they let me go and sat up to look at me. I was exhausted and could hardly move, but I gave them a grateful smile and said thanks.

James said it was Stephanie's turn next. He said it was also his turn to get his first taste of pussy. He asked Stephanie to tell him as he was doing it what she liked best or wanted him to do more of. She assured him she would! He set this one up different from mine. He had Erin and I lay down on our backs beside each other. He also laid down on his back with his head close to ours. We all had pillows under our heads. He then had Stephanie get on her hands and knees with her cunt above James and each of her breasts over Erin and I. We each adjusted a bit to get in the perfect position for maximum stimulation to our assigned target. I don't know what the others were thinking, but I couldn't wait to get my lips and hands on that incredible breast inches from my face!

James got started by kissing and caressing the inside of her thighs. I moved my hands up and caressed her stomach and her breasts. Erin did the same. I then reached up and got my first taste of tit. I quickly understood why so many guys like to suck on them. It felt so good to squeeze with my hand and suck on her nipple with my mouth. I started kind of tentatively alternating between kisses and sucking. Then I decided to see how big of a mouthful I could get. I opened wide and stuffed as much of her tit as I could in my mouth. Then I sucked for all I was worth. Stephanie seemed to appreciate the move as she yelled out, "Yes, that is great. Suck it hard!" Of course, she could have been talking to either Erin or James since I could see out of the corner of my eye that they were both busy sucking too. The slurping noises were filling my ears and sending hot flashes to my clit. A few minutes before I thought I had been so spent I would never orgasm again! Now that familiar tingle was back again already and I longed to be able to do something about it.

But first, I reminded myself, it was Stephanie's turn. I put even more effort into how I could pleasure her with my mouth and hands. I squeezed, pinched, caressed, sucked, kissed, and licked. I leaned my head back a bit to see how James was doing. His head was mostly in the way, but it looked like he had his lips locked on her clit and was sucking for all he was worth. He also had a finger up her pussy and was moving in and out as fast as he could. Her moans of pleasure were getting louder and more frequent and finally she yelled out "I'm coming!."

It was hard to keep my mouth on her tit as her whole body bucked, but as if by agreement none of us stopped our efforts at making Stephanie cum. Even when her groans subsided, we continue to tongue her and it did not take long for the 2nd orgasm to hit her. We might have gone for a third, but her body finally just collapsed on top of us. We all laughed as we moved out from under her and touched her affectionately as she tried to get her breath back.

When we had all rested a bit, James looked at Erin and said, "I think I would like to see how acrobatic our little gymnast can really be!." He also indicated that both Stephanie and I needed our chance to try eating out another woman. James picked Erin up by the waist and lifted her up a bit. He asked her to spread her legs wide and then had Stephanie and I each grab a leg and hold it up shoulder high. He then released his hold on her waist and lowered her head down, but continue to support her with a hand under each shoulder. This, interestingly enough, left Erin's mouth right next to James's cock and her pussy right next to mine and Stephanie's lips. Without any further instructions, we all got to work.

I could hear slurping sounds coming from lower down as Erin started to work on James again. But I didn't let that distract me as Stephanie indicated with a nod of her head that I could go first with what was on our end. I rested Erin's thigh on my shoulder as I put my head in close and began to kiss the area around her pussy. It felt so strange to have my eyes and lips so close to this part of another woman. I started off with just some kisses along the inner thigh and lower parts of her butt. Then I got more courageous and began to kiss and lick her outer labia. I got a hold of the soft flesh of those lips with my mouth and began to pull and suck. My tongue extended and began to penetrate her vagina. I knew I needed to get to her clit, so I had Stephanie help lift her hips a little higher so I could reach.

With one hand I pulled back the hood covering her clit and then began to lick it for all I was worth. I was impressed with Erin's dexterity as she continued to hold in that position, suck on James's dick and have her clit attacked by my tongue! I began to alternate between sucking and licking her clit while shoving my nose all along her lips and in her hole. I finally got her attention as she took her mouth off James long enough to shout, " Oh, it is coming. Do it faster and harder!." We all found it difficult to hold on to her as body started to jump with her climax.

Not wanting it to end for my friend, Stephanie and I quickly changed positions and she began her first attempt at oral sex with a woman. By this time, James had lifted her up so she was no longer hanging down. He then turned around so his back was to us and put her hands in position on his shoulders so she could hold herself up. He then bent his head back and began to kiss and lick her breasts. This was getting acrobatic! Wanting to get more involved, I placed the leg I was holding onto Stephanie's other shoulder and went around to the front. Erin's face was comical – her eyes scrunched tight and her lips almost disappeared into her own mouth. I reached up, put my hands on either side of her face and began to kiss her. At first she was surprised, but then she began to return the kisses with both eagerness and her tongue. Of course, to do this I had to lean by body up against James and had his dick pocking me in the stomach. He didn't seem to mind. I know I didn't!

It was about this point that Erin began to buck again with another orgasm. It was also at this time that in my eagerness to reach Erin, I pushed too hard on James - who was already off balance with his head back – and went down. Of course I had been leaning on him so I came down on top of him. Without that extra support, Erin followed. "So much for a perfect 10 dismount!" said Stephanie as she stood there laughing at us all in a heap.

As we got untangled, I asked James what was next. He chuckled as he said, "I don't know if I can handle anymore! I have never cum 4 times within a couple of hours! I don't know if my cock can handle another one!" That sounded like a challenge to me, so I told James it was our turn to take over to see if we could get one last load out of him. I directed him to sit down in a chair and spread his legs out wide. I was planning on getting down there first, but Stephanie and Erin beat me to it. They both got in close to his crotch and began to lick and suck. I was wondering what I was going to be able to do, when I noticed James was staring at my breasts. With a shy grin he said, "If it is ok, I'd like to see if those breasts I chose as the best earlier taste as good as they felt?" Without any further prompting, I moved my chest in to his face so he could get his first taste of my tits.

He used more than just his lips. His hands and fingers explored the rest of my body while his mouth explored my breasts. My body was tingling with the feelings his fingers left upon me. It was just donning on me that I had never felt this good with any other guy when it seemed that my friends efforts down below were about to reach a climax. James let go of my breasts as his breathing got heavier and his back began to arch. I looked down into his eyes just as he glanced up at me. That allowed me to see the look in his eyes as he said, "Oh yes, Wendy – I love it!" While his lips said one thing, I knew without a doubt that his eyes said something else – "Wendy, I love you!"

So all of that was 3 years ago. Tomorrow, James and I will be getting married. But tonight, I had my fiancée here at the apartment I share with my 2 best friends. I can see him now, as I write this, laying naked on a blanket on the floor. My friends are also there - Stephanie spooned in behind him and Erin in cupped in front of him. They are all asleep. As has happened many times since that day 3 years ago, we took the opportunity tonight to bring each other to incredible heights of ecstasy.

I couldn't sleep – thoughts of that night filling my head. I realized I needed to make sure I recorded the events of that night – the night that started as a bit of a prank, but ended with me finding the man I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. I had found my nice guy and I didn't want any other.

Of course, that didn't mean I couldn't share him with my friends from time to time!

dalongone
dalongone
17 Followers