A Nice Little Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

At seven thirty, Jules began the drive to Monterey armed with a bottle of red wine for courage. While she knew that the electronic gates that controlled all access would record her arrival and departure, she hoped that it wouldn't be noticed by management as being anything untoward. On the positive side, management would be used to seeing her around even when she wasn't officially on duty, as she put in many additional hours. By the time she entered the gates, she was nervous but aroused at the same time. It was strange driving somewhere on the pretext of having sex, it was something she hadn't done since a teenager. She grinned to herself while imagining being seduced and all the fun that went with it.

Inside his room, David waited with great impatience. The thought of having sex with someone new had raised his heart rate, and he'd paced the floor as he watched the clock move ever closer to eight o'clock. He jumped when there was a light knock on the door, and then raced to open it, and grinned when he found Jules waiting.

"Got us a nice bottle of red." Jules commented as she entered the room. "Hope you gotta cork screw."

"No problems." he replied moving to a drawer and producing a Swiss army knife with the required cork screw attachment.

He opened the bottle and half filled two tall glasses, his meagre accommodation didn't run to wine glasses.

"You look different." David commented as he handed Jules a glass.

"Do you like the nurse's uniform better?" she joked. "I can put one on if you like."

He laughed, "Nah, it's not necessary. No, I mean I've always seen you dressed in white. You look just great how you are."

"Thanks." she replied with a grin while moving to one of the leather chairs.

David sat down opposite her, and their eyes met as they sipped their wine.

"Just for your information, I've never done this before." Jules said. "If I wasn't just a little attracted to you, I wouldn't be here. While it feels really wrong, I need the money."

"I appreciate that. Look, for me, money's no problem. I'm more than happy to pay for your company. And you'll keep me sane."

"But I feel like a prostitute."

David grinned reassuringly, "Let's not mention money again. Why don't we treat this like a date, and before you leave, I'll just put the cash in your bag."

"That'll work."

"Fine, no more talk about money." he reiterated.

"What if I'm no good in bed?" she asked. "I might not be worth it."

David laughed, "I think you'll be very good in bed."

"Really?" she asked mockingly. "How'd you come to that conclusion?"

"Because you're attractive and graceful, and I think you have passion."

Jules smiled graciously, "Mmmm, I'll take the compliments. As for the passion, there hasn't been a man in my bed for the best part of a year. So you might be in for a rough ride."

"Oh, how I love a challenge. Why don't you come over here?"

"There's not much room for two." she replied while getting to her feet.

Jules placed her glass on the floor near his chair, and then straddled his lap facing him. The first kiss was delicate, just their lips touched briefly with little pecks; they gradually got longer, their tongues soon met and played nicely together. She leaned into him and placed her arms around his neck to hold him close, then eased her buttocks forward so that her private parts were over his. She could feel him harden beneath her, and pushed downwards to further encourage him. Their kisses became more passionate as hands began to wander over bodies; David's hands reached under her top and with some dexterity, he unclipped her bra. Jules leaned back as her top and bra were removed. Her breasts were full and heavy, her nipples enlarged with her arousal, she whimpered as David suckled on each one in turn.

"Ohhhhhhh, that's so nice." she whispered.

David's hands travelled downwards to her thighs and caressed them while his lips continued their work on her breasts. He gently stroked her thighs and up to her pussy, but the tightness of her spread jeans prevented any real fun.

"Bedtime." Jules whispered as she eased herself from his eager clutches and made her way to the bed.

David watched as she slipped her boots off and lowered herself to his bed, they were soon lying facing each other, their legs intertwined as their kisses continued. His hand soon wandered downwards between her thighs, she rolled onto her back and opened her legs slightly to allow him to continue his little game. His hand caressed her inner thighs and over her pussy for a short time before moving to the top button and zip of her jeans. She helpfully raised her buttocks as her jeans were peeled downwards over her thighs to her ankles where they were kicked off. She watched as his eyes took in the view of her panties, his fingers gently tracing the elastic sides before moving over her mound. His hand slipped under the front of her panties, down through her curls and between her lips. She sighed deeply as her clitoris was tweaked and twirled with, and again as a finger explored her opening before slipping inside her. Her hand wandered to the front of David's trousers and grasped his hardness through the thick material. As his finger moved in and out of her pussy, she undid his trousers and eased them downwards, her hand then reaching for his hardness to stroke it.

They eventually rolled to face each other, Jules slipping the top of her panties downwards to allow his cock to slip between her thighs, and then adjusting her lips so that his cock lay nicely between them before closing her thighs tightly. Her aroused juices allowed his cock to move back and forth but the angle denying his penetration. They kissed passionately as their bodies rocked gently against each other, his shaft rubbing over her clitoris only making her impatient for better things. She rolled her panties off and rolled David onto his back, lifting a leg over his torso, she guided his cock to her pussy and eased herself downwards onto it.

They gazed into each others eyes as Jules began to rock up and down on his shaft until he was fully inside her. She moved herself a little forward on his torso, and then began to move slowly up and down, her wetness emitting little slurping noises with every stroke. David ran his fingers up her thighs and toyed with her triangle of dark curls, she leaned back to give him a better look.

"Sorry about the razor rash, didn't exactly have much time to prepare." she commented.

"So long as it's not too hard on my tongue."

"Oh, promises, promises."

They laughed together. Jules allowed him to watch his cock sliding in and out her pussy for a short time before lying forward on his chest. They kissed and petted as Jules removed his shirt and then rode him slowly while his fingers played with her nipples.

"You doing okay under there?" she asked.

"Just fine, how're things up there?"

"Very nice, thank you. You've got a nice cock, its doing a grand job."

"Only cause your pussy's nice and tight."

Jules laughed, "That's because it hasn't had much use lately. Hopefully, you may be able help with that."

"I'll do my best."

"So you should."

Jules rode David contently for awhile, savouring the pleasure of a cock inside her and enjoying the skin on skin contact. Her inhibitions had gone, and she was now fully in tune with her lover. He was a good lover, a powerful strong man, but he was gentle and caring with her, his touches were with feelings as were his kisses.

She slid backwards away from him and kissed his nipples and navel on her journey downwards. His cock was shiny from her juices, but without hesitation she licked his shaft clean before flicking her tongue over the large head. He squirmed as she took it into her mouth and began to suckle on him. Taking him in hand, she began to work him slowly with hand and mouth. Jules looked up into his smiling face and gave him a wink, and got one in return.

Jules liked giving her lovers blow jobs; she enjoyed the power of making a man erect and keeping him that way. She liked to feel the pulsing and the hardness of his arousal as her tongue worked the eye and the glands to ensure his pleasure. She removed David's cock from her mouth and examined it closely. It was rock hard and as straight as a ruler, the veined shaft thick enough to deny her thumb and fingers to touch. The glands beneath the large head were lighter in colour than the pink above and below. The head much thicker than the shaft was perfect in shape for licking, just like a coned ice cream. She lowered her tongue and traced the edge of the head before flicking it over the crevasse leading to the eye above, and took great satisfaction as he moaned with pleasure.

"Don't you cum yet." she ordered. "You ain't finished by a long shot."

"Turn around and let me lick your pussy."

Jules obliging swung her body around and carefully placed a knee over David's face, she then lowered herself into the sixty nine position ready for a licking, there was a little adjustment of body parts before everything was in the right place.

David gazed upwards at the enticing sight before him; her wet triangle of curls was perfectly dissected by pink full and glistening lips. Her large, pink clitoris protruded from between them, and above, her opening was dark and elongated, her shapely inner thighs smooth under his touch. Placing a pillow under his head, David began to flick his tongue over her mound. At first he tackled her clitoris by sucking it into his mouth and tormenting it with his tongue; he then pushed his face between her luscious lips and pushed his tongue deep inside her. He noticed Jules stopped sucking his cock as he worked her, her hand only spasmodically stroking him. He flipped Jules onto her back and kissed his way up her thighs before slipping his tongue between her lips.

While David enjoyed a good sixty-niner, he much preferred to lick a nice pussy in this position, where his partner could lie back comfortably and selfishly enjoy being pleasured. While his hands caressed the outside of her thighs, his tongue busied itself teasing her clitoris, from time to time he would change tactics and suck each juicy lip into his mouth and suckle on them in turn. Jules, in turn showed her appreciation by squirming and moaning as he worked, her juices now flooding from her and leaving his face a wet shiny mess.

"How about fucking me some more?" she eventually whispered.

David eased himself up over her body, his cock finding its own way inside her wetness and sliding in to the hilt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Jules moaned as she wrapped her legs around his buttocks.

She ignored the taste of her own juices and kissed him passionately as he began to ride her. She squirmed and rocked her buttocks against him as he began to pound into her with powerful hard thrusts. For a good minute, he rode her without respite, their bodies slapping noisily together.

"Mmmm, you're quite good at this." she whispered as he began to slow down.

"My dad always told me to be the best I could whenever I did something."

Jules laughed, "I bet he didn't mean giving girls a good time."

"Oh, I dunno. My old man was always randy according to my mum."

"Must be a hereditary thing."

"Could well be."

"I'm kinda hot and sticky. How about a cool drink?" she asked.

Jules watched with some humour as David climbed from her and the bed, and walk across the room to a small fridge, his erection bobbing up and down violently with each step.

"Don't break that thing." she giggled. "I still ain't finished with it."

They soon sat beside each other leaning up against the headboard while sipping on a cold beer.

"Getting your moneys worth?" she asked.

"Well the first hour was okay, we'll have to see how the next couple go." he replied looking down at his watch.

Jules looked down at her pussy, "Hey old girl, can you take another couple of hours of that big old cock."

David laughed, then leaned over and kissed her on the lips, "Don't worry, I'll go easy on the old girl."

"But I might not want you to." she replied taking his cock in her free hand and squeezing it to ensure it stayed hard.

Jules raised herself carefully while holding her beer and straddled David; reaching downwards she guided his cock between her pussy lips and sat down on it taking him fully. They sat facing each other grinning as she rocked her buttocks back and forth on his cock. She watched as his eyes took in her breasts and then downwards to her spread thighs.

"You've got a great bod." he commented.

"Thanks, but I gotta work at it, diet and exercise. The older I get, the harder it gets."

David finished his beer and discarded the can so that he could toy with her body; she flinched as his chilled beer hand touched her breast.

"Too cold." she whispered taking the offending hand and rubbing it between hers to warm it. "There you are." she replied after a few seconds and placed it back on her breast.

David toyed with her breasts, taking their weight in his hands and caressing them, she grinned as he leaned forward and ran his tongue over her nipples.

"Mmmm, I like that."

"What else do you like?" he asked when finished suckling.

"Dunno, most things really. Sucking, fucking and cuming."

"What makes you cum?"

"I don't cum every time I have sex with a guy, cock in pussy doesn't do it for me. I need clit stimulation, best is with a vibrator. My finger's second best; and a guy with a good finger comes third. But it's been a while since a guy's made me cum, usually they're too interested in their own orgasm to worry about little old me."

"Well, this guy's different. I wanna watch you cum." David replied with conviction.

Jules leaned forward and took his face between her breasts, she kissed him on the head and held him tight, "You don't have to; I'm still having a good time."

"But I love to watch the look on a woman's face when she cum's." was his muffled reply from between her breasts.

Jules laughed, she too liked to watch the facial expression of a lover as he let go. She leaned back and pulled David's legs up so that she could rest her weight on his thighs. With his cock still inside her, Jules lowered a finger to her clit and began to gently play with it.

"When I'm with a guy, I like to cum like this." she commented looking into his eyes.

David watched with interest as Jules finger moved over her little mound in a circular motion while her buttocks rotated nicely on his cock.

"See, women can multi-task." she commented.

David laughed, "Want me to take over?"

"Only if you do a good job."

His thumb was soon between her wet lips and being guided by Jules expert hand.

"Mmmm, that's it, just like that." she whispered as she removed her hand and left him to it.

Jules then relaxed and closed her eyes while her aroused pussy was being toyed with. She rocked back and forth on David's cock just a little to ensure it didn't pop out; she smiled as the first inkling of an orgasm registered in her brain. It'd been too long since she'd been touched by another person, masturbation just wasn't the same. It was real good fun having someone else to help out she admitted to herself.

David's thumb worked diligently on her clitoris while his eyes took in the sight between her spread thighs. Her curls were wet with her arousal, her full pink pussy lips stretched wide around the girth of his cock. It took but a short time for her body to begin to tremble, her breathing becoming deep and erratic. She opened her eyes briefly and smiled as he stroked her inner thighs with his free hand. Placing her hands on his thighs to steady herself, she began to tremble and shake as her orgasm approached.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, yes, yes." she hissed.

Jules stopped her rocking motion and shook almost violently as her orgasm swept through her body, her frowning brow and distorted face suggesting great pain instead of pleasure. She lifted her trembling hands from his thighs and caressed her nipples lovingly as the pleasure began to wane a few seconds later.

"Ohhhhhhhh my god; that was real good." she whispered a few seconds later as sanity began to return.

She moved upwards slightly allowing his cock to slide out of her, taking it between her fingers, she pushed it back between her sopping wet pussy lips so that the head protruded through her curls. Leaning forward, she stretched her body over David's and kissed him passionately for a few seconds.

"You're a real dirty bastard, you know that?" she whispered in his ear. "I've never cum that quickly before."

He laughed, "I take it that the dirty bastard comment's a compliment then?"

"Oh yeah, you could say that." she replied slipping down his torso and taking his cock in hand.

Her lips were soon suckling deeply on the head as her hand stroked him. He could feel her tongue working the rim around the head and glands and squired under her assault.

"Whacha wanna do now?" she asked. "Wanna cum yet, or play around a bit longer?"

David rolled Jules onto her back and mounted her, her hand guided his cock to the required position for entry, and with a gently push he slipped easily into her. Placing her legs over his shoulders, he leaned forward and began to punish her with long hard strokes.

"Gawd." she groaned under his assault.

For the best part of a minute, David showed Jules no mercy as he pummelled her with hard noisy thrusts. Her face turned visibly red as she weathered it while muttering a few indeterminable groans.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Oh I'm fine; it's just the old girl down below that's getting a bit of a fright. Too much inactivity I reckon."

"I might still be able to do something about that."

Jules grinned, "Mmmm, I'll take it under consideration."

David lowered her legs from his shoulders and pushed them flat onto the bed, the angle of her pussy changing from one of easy submission to one of tightness. His lips toyed with her nipples before travelling upwards to her mouth as his cock slipped back and forth inside her.

"How about cuming inside me?" she suggested while wrapping her legs around his buttocks.

They held each other tight as David began to settle into a rhythm. For the last hour, he'd been trying not to cum, but now he had to concentrate hard to try and accomplish the act. It was something he could manage easily when he was a younger man, now age was taking its toll. They kissed and petted with passion as David began to work towards his ejaculation.

"Jeeez, this is good fun." Jules muttered as she moved eagerly under him.

David worked tirelessly as his excitement mounted, and eventually he sensed that pre-orgasmic splendour, his cock felt like it was going to burst with the pressure a split second before he ejaculated. Jules recognised the signs and pulled him in tight with her legs while rocking her pelvis up and down against him in encouragement.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuck." David groaned as he emptied himself into her.

Jules smiled as his warm seed filled her pussy, for she loved the finality of it all. The ability to excite a man enough to commit him to the ultimate sexual act should never be underestimated by a woman. She held him tightly as he relaxed heavily on top of her; she kissed his neck and nibbled his ear lovingly as the tension drained from him. She could feel his cum leaking from her and raised her legs a little to minimise it.

"I'm making a mess on your sheet." she whispered after a while. "How about letting me up so I can do something about it?"

David rolled from between her open legs and watched as Jules rolled from the bed with a hand under her pussy, he smiled as she sprinted for the bathroom. He stroked his flagging cock as he listened to the water running in the bathroom, and a short time later Jules returned to the bed and snuggled in close. They lay quietly content for a time, each deep in their own thoughts.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers