A Nice Little Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,048 Followers

"Don't let me go to sleep." she whispered after a while. "There'll be questions asked if my car's parked outside all night."

But the warmth of their post orgasmic embrace let their defences down and they soon slipped into a light slumber. Jules stirred and knew that she'd have to go home before she fell asleep. She reluctantly eased herself from David's embrace and rose from the bed. Sensing his eyes upon her, she smiled while easing herself into her clothing.

"Are you sure you can't stay?" he asked hopefully.

"Not if you want to keep our little arrangement a secret, its best that I go."

"So we'll do this again?"

Jules looked over and smiled, "Yep, it was good fun. It's been a while since I've been laid like that. I think we can make this work."

David got out of bed and retrieved an envelope from a drawer; he then walked over and slipped it into Jules handbag.

Jules frowned uncomfortably, "I'm not sure that I can take the money, it doesn't seem right. I really like you, and what we did was for fun. Money shouldn't be involved."

David took her into his arms and kissed her, "Don't be silly, for me it's a small price to pay for my sanity. I don't want to discuss it and I'm not taking it back. I really enjoyed what we did too, and I wanna see you again real soon."

She grinned up at him and kissed him before extracting herself from his embrace, "I had a good time too, but I really gotta go."

Jules picked up her handbag and headed for the door; she turned, smiled and blew him a kiss, "See you soon."

As the months flew past, their relationship grew stronger. The sex was still important to them both, but often they sat and talked over take-away meals that Jules provided. They watched movies and concert DVD's. Jules taught David to dance, it all started as a bit of a joke when they were fooling around during a Rod Stewart concert. But David enjoyed Jules closeness, and under her expert guidance she made a dancer out of him.

They laughed and joked, and spent many hours in bed together enjoying each others bodies. Each night Jules left with her little envelope, even though she'd sorted out her earlier financial problems, as much as she tried David wouldn't budge on their little arrangement.

In March 2006, Special Agent Simon Castairs officially retired from the FBI. David watched with much concern trying to gauge whether there was still any interest in his apprehension and prosecution. But with all the other problems of the corrupt world in which they all lived, David had slipped under their radar screen. He waited for another week before arranging his release. Now deemed sane and well, David drove through the gates of Monterey for the last time and back into the land of the living.

He found his home empty, only a letter from his recently departed wife waited for him. It informed him that she had another man in her life, and all contact would be through her lawyer. David wasn't surprised, since he'd cut her credit card limit in half after she'd withdrawn from any contact, things hadn't boded well for the relationship. For the next few weeks, David partied hard with friends, he drunk, gambled and bedded women while getting his business back in order. Initially, the sex with young beautiful women was exciting, but it was soon to be realised that it was without passion or feelings. His thoughts began to shift towards Jules, and he found that he missed her intellect just as much as her warm supple body.

It was a cool afternoon that Jules decided to do a little clothes shopping, with a handful of clothing bags, she sauntered along the busy street gazing into shop windows. At first, she took no notice as a large black Chrysler sedan pulled alongside the kerb and stopped beside her.

"Hey lady, can you dance?" came a familiar voice.

Jules grinned and stepped to the Chrysler's window.

"Why sir, would that be vertical or horizontal dancing you'd be asking about?"

"Well, lady, "I reckon a little vertical dancing would suffice, I'm not very good at the horizontal stuff I'm told."

"Sir, this must be your lucky day. I'm told that I'm quite a good teacher of the horizontal dance. I'm quite happy to give lessons."

"Could I interest you in a ride home?"

"Why sir, my mother told me never to get into a car with a strange man, can you be trusted?"

"Nope." came the answer.

"That's good." Jules replied getting into the car. "I hate boring men."

They gazed into each others eyes, their hands meeting across the middle console.

"I've missed you." David said.

"I've been thinking about you too." Jules replied.

"How about I treat you to the best restaurant in town?"

Jules looked out the windscreen for a few seconds as if in deep contemplation, "I'd rather fuck first; then you can take me wherever you want."

David laughed loudly, "Your place or mine?"

"Don't care, just drive quickly." was her reply.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,048 Followers