A Nice Pair of Jeans. Sans Jeans.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmiam
jsmiam
264 Followers

I noticed that it was just our faces. "Take another. Get your boobies in the picture this time, would ya?" I said. She did. She then proceeded to take picture after picture of herself, some using the car's rearview mirrors, the visor mirror, at times taking pictures of me. "I want hoo-hah pictures too, you know." I said, using a euphemism I had heard her use in the past, and stratetically wanting to strike while she was in the moment.

"Like this?" she said, pointing the camera down to her pussy.

"Just like that." I said. "And the other day at work, I was promised pulled apart cheeks. I want pulled apart cheeks!"

"Fine!" she retorted, and squirmed down her seat. She raised her left leg up, reached down, pulled her left ass cheek open, and snapped a close up picture of her pussy and ass. "There!"

"Send it. Send them all." I said.

"Wait a minute. Why am I naked, and you're in your clothes. Take them off at the next light." she said to me.

"I'm driving, I can't do that."

"Fine." she joked, going to her phone. "I'll just delete all these pictures then, you won't mind, will you?"

"O.K., O.K.! Next light, clothes off. Geez!" I said.

"I'll send all these, just as soon as you're as naked as me." she said. This happened just about at the exact time we reached a stop sign. We were pretty close to the resort too. I quickly undid my seatbelt for a moment, took off my shirt, then wiggled out of my running shorts. Except I had a raging erection, and had had one for the duration of the drive. I had to tug the shorts off and over the erection, and dab a huge pool of precum off my penis as I slid the shorts off.

"Well, somebody else seems to be excited too." she said. She pointed the camera at my hard penis, and started snapping pictures.

"Send." I said. She finally stopped taking pictures, and I heard repeated beeps as she sent most of the pictures to my phone too. By now we were at the guard's gate, and I held up the pass to show him.

"Good morning! Are you folks members?" the guard asked in a booming voice, then almost as soon as he finished, he noticed the registration sheet I was holding up. "Oh, you're guests! Welcome!" he said. He was a great and friendly guard, but I could see him checking out Jean. Even at a nudist resort, I bet not that many people drove up in the buff. He pointed down the driveway, and said "There will be volunteers who will show you where to park. Once you go in, you'll get a special bag and the volunteers inside will lock your valuables away very securely. It's the safest place in town, though, you have nothing to worry about." He glanced at Jean's breasts one last time. "Have fun!"

"Selfie time!" she said as we got out of the car, naked. She held the camera in her outstretched arm and squeezed close to me. "Ok, one more, the fun stuff!" she said, and aimed the camera at our genital area. "Now the back!" and she reached behind herself to get our backs. "I'm only doing this, because I know cameras are NOT welcome once we're in there. Any more pictures?"

"Yeah, gimme that camera. Turn 'round." I said, and we proceeded to have a nice photo shoot. She really got excited posing for the camera. "Hold on a minute." I said and fiddled with the settings. "Aha! Burst mode!" I exclaimed. Now, the camera would take up to six or seven pictures at a time in fast succession if I held the shutter button down. Sashay!"

She loved having her picture taken. She posed, she joked, she hammed it up, she shook her boobs. She'd turn around and wiggle her adorable little bottom. "On the hood." I gestured toward the hood of the car. She sat on the hood and leaned back. Once the sound of the rapid fire shutter got going, she instantly loosened up. She leaned far back and raised her knees in the air, fully showing me everything she had to see. She looked amazing and smooth and perfect. Again, I was completely hard. Some people were about to park next to us, which put the camera shoot into pause. "I guess we should go on in." I said ruefully. I wanted to keep taking pictures.

"You sure? You look like you'd rather stay here and take pictures." she gestured to my erection.

"Well, I guess we can wait until these people pass by... I haven't gotten you on all fours yet."

"Like this?" She spun around on all fours, her ass high in the air. "Hurry, these people are unpacking their car. Quick." I snapped six amazing pictures in less than a second. Perfect, wonderful, amazing pictures, closeup, of her vagina, her anus, her legs. A couple, I managed to even add in her breasts hanging in free air. She was beautiful. The pictures were going to be beautiful.

"I suppose we need to go and run." I hated ending the moment, but the other people were starting to walk toward us, and off in the distance, I could hear the Public Address system, encouraging people to get to the registration desk and the starting line.

***

We walked to the building, and volunteers, all of them naked, first asked us if we were members, then pointed us to where we needed to go. We went in, through a somewhat crowded lobby of naked people, and yet again were asked by the nice (and naked) lady behind the desk if we were members. I was by now starting to notice a pattern, from my own experiences so far, and from overhearing all the other conversations. At least with respect to the male members, they were always shaved, only the guests like me seemed to have any pubic hair. Seemingly all the women were shaved, members or not. And the towels. Although all the race participants got a special towel to commemorate the event, I noticed that all the members already had their own towels, whereas most guests just had the towel the race gave us. I was proud to be one of the few guests who had read their instructions carefully. Jean and I both had our own towels, as well as the race towels.

Although I had read all the instructions carefully, it was nice to have a little help. We were given little wristbands with numbers that matched a tag tied to our bag, and they put it safely in a little room. We were given basic rules of etiquette, that after the race, everyone needed to always have their towels handy, and other rules about the race. It wasn't extremely crowded, maybe a few hundred people, of wide ranging ages and bodies. For every little old lady and wrinkled old man, there would be a super fit and amazing looking younger adult in exquisite physical shape. But everyone was very nice, saying hello, good morning, good luck, that sort of thing.

Another volunteer was loaning people special markers. Like everyone else, she asked if we were members, and I noticed that members always got a textured gold marker, while guests got black markers. We borrowed the black marker to write our numbers on ourselves. They recommended writing the number on the stomach, although it didn't really matter. This race had two finish lines, one with photos available, and one without. I started writing my number on my stomach, and was doing an O.K. job of it, when she laughed and said I was writing all lopsided. She knelt in front of me, and wrote the number on my stomach. "This probably looks pretty funny, huh?" she smiled up at me. She was kneeling in front of my, my penis quite near her face, looking up at me.

"Looks wonderful. Gimme that marker!" I said, the double entendre of how it looked having her kneeling in front of me, as well as how her writing looked on my stomach. I kneeled in front of her, and wrote her race number on her firm stomach. It was one of the first times I had really touched her.

The PA came on, saying it was time for runners to line up. We went outside toward the lineup, where the runners were congregating. A sea of naked, mostly very fit bodies was waiting near the starting line, doing those nervous pre-race activities like stretching, flexing, doing mock runs in place. Whatever self consciousness I had been having before was all gone. There were so many naked people, nobody felt as if they were being looked at. Well, almost nobody, everywhere I looked, I noticed all the men, and about half the women, checking Jean out. Who could blame them?

"Jean?" a voice shrieked out from behind us. "Jack?" she said incredulously. We turned around, to see our boss Jeanne in naked long-legged glory and her fiancé. Interestingly, Jean and her fiancé's race numbers were written in gold marker letters. Clearly, they were members. I didn't think it was possible, but Jeanne looked even better naked than I imagined. She was voluptuous, compared to Jean's lithe physique, just as gorgeous. Jacques, like me, was in reasonably good shape. He was completely hairless, as any gold-numbered member would be. Although I preferred my carefully groomed look, I was starting to feel like my pubic hair made me some sort of outsider. Then I thought of plucked chickens, and the striking resemblance they bear to shaved testicles. Congratulations, I had just talked myself out of my self-consciousness.

"Oh my God!!" Jean exclaimed, and they hugged. "What are you doing here?"

"We're members, we come here every weekend. I didn't quite know how to bring it up." Jeanne laughed. "You remember Jaques, my fiancé?" We did remember, we had met him a time or two before. "I didn't know that you two, uhh, did things like this together. I there something I don't know about?" Her curiosity was piqued. She knew enough about us, that we weren't a couple, yet here we were at a nude resort.

"It was his idea!" Jean pointed at me and blamed me. I shrugged. "So THIS was why you couldn't come with us to the Healthy Hearts run?" Jean asked.

Jeanne laughed. "But, you didn't really go to the Healthy Hearts run either, did you?" she said, using her own inquisitor's voice. Everyone laughed, and we proceeded to have a nice chat in the minutes leading up to the race. I tried not to get caught looking at Jeanne's boobs. They were spectacular. It turned out Jeanne and her fiancé knew everyone there, and were very popular. Every time someone squeezed by to get closer to the starting line, they knew the two of them.

"Can't wait for the party!" one couple said to the other Jeanne.

"Can I bring anything to the party?" A stunning redhead asked.

Jeanne shook her head and joked, "Just your naked lil' behind!" The redhead did have a spectacular behind. Whatever this party was, I wanted to be there to see more of the redhead's behind.

"Party?" Jean asked excitedly.

"Ummm, yes, umm. Well, just a small get together." Jeanne responded. It was quite puzzling. Jeanne seemed hesitant to discuss the party, and we went from feeling so welcome one moment to feeling awkeard and uncomfortable the next.

"Right after the race?" asked my Jean. She may have been too distracted or excited, normally she would have picked up on the non-verbal cues.

"Umm, yes, that's right. " Jeanne looked befuddled, as if she didn't know what to say.

At that moment, the race announcer boomed over the microphone, drowning out the conversation, forcing us all to stop talking until the announcer stopped talking. Jeanne and her fiance exchanged looks.

By the time the announcer stopped, stopped speaking, they seemed to regain their composure. Jaques stepped in. "Listen. I'm sorry if this seems strange. For the record, we would be thrilled beyond belief if you would come to our party. It's just that... well..." Jacques trailed off, losing the momentum he had built up. Then he started again. "You see, the thing is... we're members here, have been for years, and we know a lot of people here. And the party, you see, umm..." he trailed off again. Jean and I were puzzled, and Jeanne and Jacques were clearly at a loss as to what to say.

"It's a sex party, O.K.? A sex party. It's a party, where everyone is going to be naked and having sex." Jeanne blurted, almost laughing, but having to spit out an awkward topic. "There's no beating around the bush here. Well, there's not much bush to beat around here either, but that's another thing entirely. But we just have to say it. We own a condo here, and live here on the weekends, and although it's a wonderful wholesome place overall, there's always a sex party somewhere. This weekend, we're the hosts."

"We realize it may not be your thing, that's why we just didn't know what to say for a minute there." added Jacques. He and Jeanne were gazing at us, trying to gauge how we were responding to all of this. Or at least, Jeanne was gazing at us. Jacques eyes rarely seemed to leave Jean's naked body.

"Ohhhhh." my Jean trailed off.

"Anyway, sorry to make it seem weird. We know it's probably not your thing, but we didn't want you to think we were having a party and that you weren't invited. Just, you know, telling someone you have sex parties isn't something that comes up every day." You could tell she was relieved to get it off her chest. "It's very laid back though. Some people just come and mingle downstairs, and it's just like any regular party. But some go upstairs. And the ones who go upstairs, some watch, some participate just with their significant other and let others watch, and some people just jump right into the middle of the room and go a little crazy!" Jean giggled. "Listen, no pressure at all. If you want to come and just see, please do. If it's not for you, you don't have to come. "

"It's all so much to fathom!" Jean said. "We'll be there, right Jack?" she said, looking at me. I nodded. "Yes, we'll be there." she said with a new confidence.

"Fair enough. And I'm not making this up. Our room number is 469." Jeanne said.

***

The race was amazing. Lots of bodies of all types, ranging from incredibly perfect and fit, to the other extreme. No need for self consciousness. Having run with Jean many times before, I know she's faster, and a long time ago, made it clear, at least during the race, run whatever pace you want, nobody needs to stick together. Jean, quite fast for a recreational runner, usually would finish about two minutes ahead of me.

By somewhat good fortune though, Jeanne runs at roughly the same speed as me, so for a good portion of the race, she was in my line of sight. Add in the opportunities to either slow down or stop for water, plus the points where the race route pulls a U turn, I got plenty of looks at her amazing naked body glistening with sweat. Her husband, my Jean, we all saw one another at least a few times during the race. My Jean was fastest, followed by Jacques, with Jeanne and I finishing at about the same time a few minutes after they did.

The finish line was a lot of fun. A pretty large crowd of naked people watching people come in, and an army of volunteers furiously jotting down the times of each finisher, a low tech remedy to not having bibs available. Beyond the finish lines, people handed out cups of water, and special new towels for race finishers. Jeanne and I high fived one another, but given how many people she knew, she was obligated to high-five and talk to lots of people. I decided to walk around to find my Jean. Eventually, I found her, and she was talking to Jacques. Like the guard at the gate, I couldn't help but notice how he was looking at Jean. To be fair though, I certainly was looking at his Jeanne too!

The race had a surprise ending too, they had what they called the world's largest shower, a section of the field with the sprinklers running. That was their way of saying, if you were thinking of going into the pool, you needed to rinse off first. Jacques had to go off and find Jeanne to prepare for their party, so Jean and I meandered off to the sprinklers. Volunteers, naked of course, were near the sprinklers with liquid soap, offering palmfuls of soap to the prospective bathers. Jean and I got ours, and marched on in. Seeing Jean lathering herself up was amazing, the glistening bubbles rolling down her body, watching her gracefully spread the soap all over her. I decided after the photo shoot of the morning to put my normal politeness aside, and said, "I'm watching you lather up, I'm sorry." and I proceeded to stare at her. Everything about her was glorious, from her symmetrical toes to her lean ribcage to her long graceful neck. I was particularly mesmerized when she soaped up her breasts, when I started to realize I was getting hard again.

"Gonna wash that off?" she gestured with a motion of her head toward my penis. She proceeded to soap up her hair while watching, so I decided I'd try my hand at my own erotic soaping up for her benefit. I turned my back toward the majority of the other bathers, and for a few strokes, did a full on pumping motion, my almost erect cock gliding through my soapy fingers. "Woohooo!" she said in appreciation. "Remember this is the common area though, we better behave, save this for Jeanne's party."

"True, true. So we're gonna go?" I asked, happy to know that she wanted to go too.

"I didn't go through all of this, driving an hour naked, running a 5K naked, and taking a shower in public, to know there's a sex party happening and I didn't at least go watch." she said. After a momentary pause, she grinned and said, "And, of course, I don't think you adequately washed your self off."

There was a lot going on still. There was an awards ceremony, coffee, and booths with things like sunscreen and membership drives. Jean picked up some packets of sunscreen, and for a moment there I thought that maybe, just maybe, she'd want me to apply it for her. She decided to not bother with it, which was disappointing, but understandable.

Eventually, the crowd began to subside, and Jean and I were looking a bit lost. Just then, Jeanne and Jacques came by, and told us to follow them, so they could show us where their room is. We followed. In the natural order of things, Jean and Jeanne ended up side by side in front of us, talking about everything, leaving Jacques and I behind to do what men do, which is to struggle to find things to talk about. I didn't know him well enough to know what sports he liked, and given our different income ranges, we wouldn't have similar cars to talk about. Thankfully, he looked at the two naked bottoms in front of us, and said, "It doesn't get any better than this!" with a cheerful smile.

"So true, so true." I agreed.

"You two are doing really well here. Most first time visitors commit all the newbie mistakes. You must have read the visitor's guide carefully."

I nodded to acknowledge that I had done my homework. "I'd kill for a camera right now though." I joked, looking at the two naked bottoms again.

By now we were at the clubhouse desk. "Two gold passes please?" Jeanne said to the naked woman behind the desk. The woman handed Jeanne two passes attached to a plastic coated wire bracelet. Jeanne handed the passes to us, and told us we would need them to get into the residential area. She then led us outside, and pointed down a pathway. "Down there, take the elevators up to the fourth floor. The party will be hopping by about ten. We have to go scramble to get everything ready."

Jean tried to insist that we would help, but Jeanne stood firm. She said she'd see us at ten, and they walked off. We watched for a bit, then went back to the pool area, feeling important. We jumped in the pool, and spent most of the time looking around in amazement. We both seemed to be intentionally changing the subject, talking about the party, other people, instead of talking about our own relationship. We were friends, nothing more, was the sentiment that we both seemed to be passing back and forth. Yet I knew I wanted her more and more each moment. What was she thinking?

A sweet little old naked lady and her husband interrupted our stream of conversation. They were chatty, and by the time the conversation eventually came to an end (and after hearing about all her children, grandchildren, and how much better things used to be), it was time to head over to the sex party.

jsmiam
jsmiam
264 Followers