A Nice Pair of Jeans. Sans Jeans.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmiam
jsmiam
264 Followers

***

The door was open. We heard Jeanne's voice even before we walked all the way in, and she squealed with delight when we came in. It was almost as if she didn't expect us to actually show up. Best of all though, was after she hugged Jean, she hugged me too. Her naked body against mine, and a nice affectionate hug, with a pat on the back. No. Two pats! And my arm around her, I patted back twice, and enjoyed the sensation of her breast pressing against my chest. Jacques was of course by now hugging Jean, and lingering just a bit too much. I wasn't so much jealous as amused. I have always felt that I'm a bit better at pretending not to be a pig than the average guy, and Jacques was helping me feel that way. Even as my cock twitched at hugging Jeanne. Oh, the irony.

There were about ten people already there, even though we had arrived right on time. All naked. Off at the other side of the room was a stairwell leading upstairs. We got introduced to the other couples there, most of whose names we forgot three seconds after meeting them, but everyone was very nice. Well, I forgot almost everyone's name. I remembered Amanda's name. Amanda was the stunning redhead from earlier, who had been talking about the party with Jeanne. She and her husband Al spent a little more time talking to us than the others, and we seemed to connect more than some of the other people we met. She was funny and boisterous, quite loud and extremely outgoing. We got some coffee and mingled, and looked around. At one point we ended up near the stairwell, and noticed a large crystal bowl, except instead of hors d'oeuvres, it was filled with condoms. We got a chuckle out of that, but for the time being, we were still staying downstairs.

As the party filled up, Jeanne had duties as host, and realistically, couldn't spend all her time with us. She obviously knew all the guests, and was welcoming everyone warmly. We noticed something else though, that gradually, everybody was politely excusing themselves, and going upstairs. We didn't mind, we were guests, we were the outsiders.

"I have to go upstairs, guys. Remember, the landing on the top of the stairwell is a safe watching spot. Stay there, you're safe. Mostly." Jeanne said apologetically.

"Yes, go up to the landing." added Amanda, our new friend. She even touched me on the forearm as she walked by. I noticed Jean looking. She noticed, and smirked. Then, Amanda and Jeanne, followed by their respective significant others, walked upstairs. Both men grabbed a few condoms as they walked up. Jean and I looked at one another, and suddenly realized we were the only people still downstairs. We laughed nervously, not quite knowing where to go. Jean being Jean took the opportunity to point out that people had left a huge mess, and she proceeded to pick up the paper plates and cups from all over the downstairs. I helped, and our little trick to avoid talking about what we would do next worked. For five minutes. Then, the downstairs was nice and clean.

I nodded toward the stairwell. "Let's go watch."

"You just want to see Amanda." Jean teased. I shrugged, but she didn't need to be asked twice. We walked past the bowl, now only about half full of condoms. I debated whether to grab some, but didn't. No matter though, because I noticed another bowl of condoms up at the top end of the stairs. We reached the landing, and stopped dead in our tracks. While there were lots of people having sex everywhere you looked, right in the middle was a sight to behold. Starting from the ground up, right in the middle of the room was a large ottoman. On the ottoman, was a man, who I recognized as our new friend Amanda's partner. He was on his back on the ottoman. Next was the fun part. Jean, facing the stairway landing, probably not an accident, was on top of him, riding him, but face up with her arms outstretched behind her for balance. And to top it all off, Amanda was on hands and knees, kneeling between Jeanne's legs, licking Jeanne's clit. And one man to her left and one to her right, Jeanne was alternating between sucking each cock. Amanda kneeling like she was gave a nice from-behind view of her pussy and ass. The entire scene was amazing, and not just to us. I suppose being the host has its privileges, and almost everyone there was watching, although a few of the couples were fondling one another too.

Jean nudged me and teased me again. "Amanda has a nice ass, doesn't she?" I nodded. Except one thing, it wasn't Jean's normal teasing voice. She really was checking out Amanda's ass. And at the same exact instant, Jacques walked around the group, noticed us watching, then up behind Amanda, crouched to a squatting position, and started fucking her from behind.

Jean teased again. "You gonna let him just have sex with your secret admirer like that?" she said playfully. I have to admit, I was torn. All three of the women, Jean, Jeanne, and Amanda were what dreams are made of, I couldn't decide who I wanted most, sexually. Factoring in the non-sexual, Jean was obviously my choice, she was the one I had had feelings for years.

"Oh, I know how to make him green with envy. I'll win that contest."

"How so?" she asked, now curious.

"You'll see, you'll see." I said, as we continued watching. Jean kept watching Jeanne, who by now was being fucked by someone else. Amanda was no longer licking Jeanne, we didn't know where she had gone.

More and more people I the room were pairing off or forming groups in the room. There were two ottomans, two largish sofas, two inflatable mattresses, a futon, and people having sex on all of them. A petite brunette and a man were walking around, trying to find somewhere to have sex, but couldn't. They came out of the main room and onto the landing, and the brunette pushed the man against the wall next to us, dropped to her knees, and started sucking his cock, right next to us. Jean and I looked at one another and decided to enjoy the show. I was completely erect, and I noticed Jean's face was a little flushed too. The brunette took a moment, extracted the mans penis from her mouth, and looked at Jean, holding the man's cock I an offering gesture. Jean smiled and shook her head no. Then the woman pointed at my penis, and did a "come here" finger pull gesture. Since Jean had said no, I decided to politely smile and say no too. Although the woman knew how to deep throat. She nodded, smiled, and returned to sucking the man's cock.

"You two having a nice time?" We turned around. In the time our attention had shifted to the couple, Amanda and Jeanne had come out to the landing, holding hands, and playfully nudging one another, bumping hips, affectionately and playfully constantly bumping into one another.

"The room's just on the other side of this tiny little half heighted wall, you know." Amanda said, looking at me, although supposedly she was talking to both Jean and I.

"You leave him alone Amanda! He's a guest!" Jeanne said, then gazed at Jean with a smile. "Besides, he belongs to Jean. They just haven't figured that out yet." Again, a puzzling moment, as Jean looked back at Jeanne, also with what could definitely be interpreted as a lustful gaze.

Amanda looked at Jean. "You have excellent taste! But sharing is polite, you know!" Jean looked bewildered. I was bewildered too. I was thrilled at the direction of the conversation, given all my hopes and dreams, but nonetheless, bewildered.

"Amanda! You're being a bad girl. Very, very bad!" Jeanne playfully spanked Amanda on the bottom. "Bend over!" And she playfully pointed Amanda to the breakfast nook. Amanda pouted, then bent over the table. Jeanne pressed on the middle of Amanda's back with one hand to press her against the table, and started spanking her bottom. "I've" (spank) "told" (spank) "you" (spank) "one hundred times" (spank) "to behave." Jeanne spanked Amanda's delightful bottom affectionately, but Amanda didn't seem to mind. In fact, she raised herself up on tiptoes to extend her bottom further into the air, which also caused her ass cheeks to part just a bit more, exposing her heavenly little sphincter to Jean and I. I wasn't sure whether Jean was looking, but my cock was as erect as it can possibly get.

"I don't care!" Amanda retorted. "I want to suck his cock, AND I want to lick her pussy. I want to suck his cock while she watches, then I want to lick her pussy while HE watches, and that's how it is."

"That's it! Fifty paddles for you, twenty five on each cheek." Jean proceeded, still playfully, but a little harder, with twenty five paddles on Amanda's left ass cheek, then twenty five on the right. Amanda cooed and wiggled, not upset at all. Her ass wiggled and swayed with each swat, and at times I could see her little asshole pulsating and puckering up. I wished that I could get closer and flick that adorable little hole with the tip of my tongue.

I looked over at Jean, and she looked at me. We both laughed a bit nervously, but I noticed in my peripheral vision how hard her nipples were, and that her face was flushed.

"I bet you want to suck his cock and lick her pussy too!" Amanda teased Jeanne. "I bet he's all hard and swollen and YOU want to suck his cock too, don't you? I bet he's super hard now, isn't he?" Amanda teased.

That comment by Amanda suddenly made me the center of attention. Jeanne turned around to look. Amanda looked down at my incredibly hard cock. Amanda turned her head to look back. "See? Super hard. You want to suck it too, don't you? I know you do. Admit it!" Amanda teased.

"You hush!" Jeanne said, and turned around to smack Amanda on the bottom again. "Jean. Come help me spank her. Wait, you're left handed, aren't you? Stand over there, you spank her right ass cheek, I'll stay here and spank her left. And you!" she changed to address Amanda, "You stay right there on that table."

"You're just going to make him harder!" Amanda teased, as she raised her bottom. Jean and Jeanne proceeded to give Amanda the sexiest spanking in the history of all spankings. Jean seemed to be enjoying it too. With her left hand, she was playfully spanking Amanda's bottom, but I noticed her right hand had inched up to Amanda's neck, and Jean was giving her a nice neck and shoulder massage. it was amazing to see Jean I such a sexy moment with another beautiful woman. It was also amazing, the three very different personalities, Amanda boisterous, Jeanne dignified, and Jean with a quiet beauty.

Jean looked at Jeanne and grinned as they reached 50 swats on Amanda's delectable ass. "I'm not sure this is working as punishment. She's enjoying it too much."

"She really is." Jeanne agreed. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Amanda was still leaned over the table, unable to see, as Jeanne motioned to Jean. Jean nodded. There was a small sofa also in the landing area, Jeanne quickly went over and grabbed one of the cushions off of the sofa, then came back to the table. She had Amanda get up for a moment while she placed the cushion on the table, then led Amanda by the arm to lie back down on the table, this time on her back. She picked up a towel and said "John, you stand here behind her. Wrap her wrists in this towel, and hold them tight. Don't let her go."

"Umm, what are you all doing to me?" Amanda asked with anticipation. Although the tone was fun and playful, I knew she had no idea what was about to happen. For that matter, neither did I.

I had also noticed Jean leaning over to pick a towel up off the floor. To be more specific, I had been checking Jean's ass out, because she bent forward with her back pointed directly toward me, so I got a delightful view of pussy and ass. Jean returned to the table, and wrapped the towel around Amanda's ankles, then stood right at the foot of the table, raised Amanda's legs straight up in the air, and gripped them tightly, meaning Amanda was being held on the table by me at the head of the table by her wrists, and at the other end of the table by Jean.

Amanda still wasn't sure what was going on, when Jeanne walked to the side of the table and looked down at her. "So. You were bad, but you enjoyed being spanked. Didn't you?" Amanda nodded. "We tried to punish you by spanking, but you liked it. Didn't you?" Amanda nodded again. "But you must be punished. Shouldn't you?" Amanda playfully shook her head no. "Yes, you must. You must be punished. Do you know how we are going to punish you?" Amanda shook her head no again.

"By tickling!" Jean shrieked, and immediately started tickling both of Amanda's underarms with the tips of her fingers. "Tickle tickle tickle!" Amanda, as it turned out, is extremely ticklish, and immediately started laughing loudly and squirming and wiggling, but Jean and I held her in place. I was actually worried about leaving marks on her wrists, she was wiggling so much, but I held firm.

Jean was merciless, and within ten to fifteen seconds, Amanda was laughing so hard that tears were coming out of her eyes. Jean moved up to Amanda's neck, tickling her there, then over to the insteps on the bottom of her feet (positioned over Jean's shoulders), her belly button, everywhere. Amanda was gasping for air between laughs, and saying "Stop" and "Please" whenever she managed to put a word together. Although it seemed like forever, it was probably just a minute or so of tickling.

"Are you sorry for what you did?" Jeanne said in a firm voice.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. So very sorry. I won't do it again." Amanda said playfully.

Jeanne was still standing to the left side of the table. She reached down between Amanda's legs, and gently slipped her index and forefinger right into Amanda's amazing pussy, and gently thrust and pulled her fingers in and out several times. Amanda cooed. "Are you sure you are sorry? We can tickle you more, you know." As Amanda nodded, Jeanne took her fingers to her mouth, and sucked them. "How sure are you?" she asked, and inserted her fingers again into Amanda's pussy.

"I'm totally sure."

"What are you sorry for doing?"

"I'm sorry for lusting after Jack's big hard cock. I'm sorry that I wanted to suck it and lick it, then feel it inside my pussy. I'm sorry for being amazed at how hard it was." She was now looking at me. "And I'm sorry, for seeing pre-cum flowing down his hard cock toward his balls, and wanting to lick it all up." Amanda's head was leaned to one side, and she was looking at my cock. It took Jeanne and Jean a moment to realize what she was doing. They started tickling again, Jeanne back to Amanda's underarms, and Jean this time, had worked out a method to hold Amanda's legs against her torso tightly with one arm, leaving the other arm free. She moved slightly off center, so that she was holding Amanda's legs criss-crossed over her body, and she took her other hand, and was tickling Amanda between her ass cheeks. I couldn't have imagined getting any harder earlier, but somehow I was now even harder. The tickling continued for about another minute, Amanda howling with laughter, and squirming everywhere, but we held her in place tightly.

Eventually, the tickling torture stopped. It seemed to have worked. When we let Amanda up to catch her breath, she didn't make any more comments. Instead, she looked up at Jeanne, smiled, and said, "You know when you and Jean looked at each other and asked, 'Are you thinking what I'm thinking?' And you both were?" Jean was smiling and nodding. "So now it's my turn. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jeanne nodded and smiled again, and by now, we had all let Amanda go, so she was climbing off the table. "Are you thinking right here?" Jeanne nodded again, and both she and Amanda were walking toward Jean.

"Get her!" Jeanne shrieked suddenly, as she and Amanda each grabbed Jean by surprise, by the forearms. Jean wasn't sure what was going along, she wasn't really arguing or fighting back, as each girl held her by her upper arm firmly in one hand, then reached down with their other hand behind her thigh. They lifted Jean completely in the and suspended her between them, each of them standing legs apart a little for balance and leverage, and pulled Jeans legs wide open and turned to face me, Jean's beautiful pussy completely exposed.

"What.... What are you two doing to me?" Jean asked. She wasn't really upset, she was almost laughing, but had no idea what was going on.

"C'mon Jackie my boy. Come get her." The motioned to me, and lifted Jean so her pussy was exactly at the height of my cock. "We'll hold her tight for you."

"No condom either. It's OK when you're a couple and stuff." Amanda said. Jeanne was nodding. "Plus, I call cleaning up after you cum inside her." She realized she was speaking on Jean's behalf. "Is that OK Jean? I mean, Ok, you don't have much choice, but if it's not OK, the keyword is 'frog'. All you have to say is 'bullfrog' and we'll let you go. Understand?"

Jean nodded. "OK, Amanda continued. So what kind of animal, is Kermit. Kermit, THE what?"

"Kermit the adult amphibian", Jean replied. She didn't say frog.

"Kermit the?" Amanda prodded again.

"Kermit, the green amphibian?" Jean replied again.

After years of secretly admiring, daydreaming, wishing, my Jean was right there in front of me. Being held up by two beautiful women, her perfect bald pussy there for me. I didn't hesitate. I approached, and decided to give the girls a hand by helping support Jean's weight. I grasped her from underneath by each cheek, while the girls continued holding her up, and I pulled her onto me and slid myself into her at the same time.

Everything I had ever imagined about how good it would be paled in comparison to feeling the warmth and tightness of me sliding into her. I tingled all over, I had to remind myself to actually breathe, I think I moaned and said "I love you" but now I don't remember. THe moment was amazing, and the next thing I knew, I was thrusting my hard cock in and out of the pussy I had been dreaming of for so many years.

"It's about damn time! I shouldn't have had to hold her and guide your dick into her pussy, you know!" Jeanne joked.

"Yeah. And when this is over, there'd better be some sharing!" Amanda chimed in. "But actually, Jeanne and I are getting tired. You got this?"

I picked Jean up entirely, partly holding her up with my hands, but partly also letting my legs prop her up too. Jean wrapped her arms around my neck, as I proceeded to thrust my cock into her in mid-air, almost bouncing her up and down onto me. It was magical. And a good thing that first of all, Jean was so svelte, and second of all that I was in good enough shape to hold her up like this. The girls were impressed too, I heard a few words of encouragement as I fucked Jean and enjoyed her firm ass cheeks in each palm of my hand.

By now, I was starting to sweat a bit, and I knew Jean would be getting slippery soon. Jeanne, ever the observant one, noticed, and crept up to me and whispered, "Don't stop, but follow me." Still holding Jean in my hands and bouncing her, Jeanne walked toward the sex room. She and Amanda moved Jean's feet, so that I could make it through the doorway, after all, I was standing, holding Jean in my arms, her legs wrapped around me, it was a tight fit. I heard Jeanne saying something, and I noticed that she had asked three or four people to make the sex-ottoman in the middle of the room available. They obliged, and Jeanne peered over Jean's shoulder, to let me know I could put her down.

I lowered my knees (always lift with your knees, everyone remember that) and eased Jean onto the ottoman, face up. I looked at Jeanne, intending to nod a thank you, when I realized, the entire room full of people had paused, to watch Jean and I. I couldn't disappoint! With Jean on her back, I lifted her legs up in the air and her feet to my shoulder, lowered myself, and trust myself back into her beautiful vagina. I started fucking, and the excitement of it all, it turned into a seriously hard and deep fucking right away. My legs firmly planted on the ground, I was able to propel myself with full power right into Jean, and the sweet romantic moment that had begun earlier and shared with her best friend and new friend right next to her had evolved. It was time to really go at it, and Jean, although she had kept her eyes closed the whole time, was just as eager.

jsmiam
jsmiam
264 Followers