A Nice Pair Vol. 01

Story Info
Two quick stories where they might have been caught.
2.2k words
4.33
30.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1) Paula, the exhibitionist

I'd been seeing Paula, a fellow college student, for four or five months, and our sex life was getting better and better. Talking about it together, it became obvious that we were both really keen to try new things, and gradually we introduced new positions, a little bondage and roleplay, masturbating in front of each other, sex toys and so on, but especially at her house it was always a little awkward to disappear upstairs, we were very aware of her parents being around. But for her eighteenth birthday, they brought her a car, and when she quickly passed her test, that really added a new dimension to our sex life!

One evening when I was round at her parents, hoping we'd be able to nip upstairs to her room after dinner, she surprised me by saying that we were going to go out for a drink later on. I was quite happy with that, but intrigued when she told me to stay downstairs whilst she went up and changed. Hearing her footsteps on the stairs a few minutes later, I excused myself from her parents, and walked into the hallway.

Paula was standing halfway up the stairs, wearing a long overcoat and her knee high boots - it was pretty cold outside. "Ready?" I smiled up at her.

To answer me, she reached up and pulled down the zip of the coat. My jaw dropped as I realised that she was totally naked underneath it. And I mean totally, she'd even shaved her pussy, which was something we'd talked about but not done yet. "Yep, ready!" she smiled back, doing the zip up and coming down to meet me. "Come on, you're talking me for a drink!"

I guess I stood, staring, open mouthed, as she leant her head into the living room and said bye to her parents and brushed past me to open the front door. She tossed me the keys. "You're driving," she said, and eased into the passenger seat. Trembling slightly, I got in and turned the engine on.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I thought we might drive around for a while," she smiled at me, a twinkle in her eye, as she pulled the zipper down just enough for me to see her gorgeous cleavage.

The further I drove, the more she revealed, and it wasn't long before the coat was totally open. Paula undid her seat belt, spread her legs, and squeezed her tits together. It was all I could do to concentrate on the road. "God, don't you think this is liberating?" she asked, a hand dipping between her thighs. "Turns me on so much to think that someone might see me as we go past."

My erection was becoming uncomfortable, and I adjusted my position, before reaching over to touch her. She slapped my hand lightly. "Uh, uh - you might get to touch later, but for now you're just taking me for a drive!" I glanced down. Her hand was rubbing against her pussy, and I could see her juices on her thighs. She started talking about what she might like to happen.

"Just imagine," she said, "if we got pulled over by the police. They'd lean in and see me like this, and maybe they'd say that we'll be forgiven if I let them fuck me. How do you think you'd feel, watching a couple of policemen fuck me over the bonnet of my car? God, it would get me so horny I'd have to fuck you straight after."

I was unbelievably excited. I loved it when she talked dirty, and she was talking about one of our favourite fantasies, group sex. I wanted to touch her, kiss her, lick her, fuck her, but I knew this was her night, she was going to choose where and when. And her choice was that she was going to come, quickly. I saw her fingers sliding over her clitoris, and her breathing get shorter and louder. Her tits heaved up and down as her climax arrived in a rush, her nipples erect, her face flushed, her hand soaking. She looked over at me, smiling. "And now I think I deserve that drink!"

I drove into the car park of the next pub, stopped in a dark corner, and leant to kiss her. She moved my hand from her thigh, though, and opened the door. "First, a drink!"

She was such a tease. I adjusted my erection as she did her coat up, and we walked into the pub, just a regular young couple going for a drink. I ordered at the bar, and went to see where she'd found a seat. "You are outrageous!" I whispered. "But in a good way, of course. Don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life!"

She laughed. "I think that guy over there likes it too," she whispered back, nodding in the direction of a middle aged man at the bar. "I just gave him a bit of a show!"

I pulled my chair nearer hers. "Maybe I should help the show?" I asked, and slid my hand up her thigh. She gasped. My hand must have been cold from carrying the drinks. "Mmm, you feel so smooth," I said as my hand reached her groin. "When did you shave your pussy?"

"This morning, before college," she answered. "Do you like it?"

"It feels beautiful. But I really want to lick it first, you know, before I decide totally." I slid a finger between her hot cunt lips, making her gasp again, and we both glanced over at the guy at the bar. "He knows what we're doing," I whispered.

"Yeah," she replied, eyes fiery with lust. "Do you want to get out of here? Come on, back to the car."

We stood up, and brushed our clothes down. Smiling at our audience, we headed quickly out, and back to the car. I jumped in and quickly drove off to one of our favourite spots, a nature reserve with a large, dark car park. As we reached the entrance, Paula pushed the car seat back as far as it would go, and took her coat totally off, throwing it in the back seat. I parked the car, and within seconds was kneeling between her legs.

"Wow, it's so smooth down here!" I called, happily lapping my tongue on her engorged clitoris.

"Don't stop, don't stop!" she called, grinding herself against my face. I'd never seen or felt her so wet, and it was only seconds before she was coming again, gasping, writhing. "Now fuck me, I need you inside me," she begged, and I was only to happy, quickly wriggling my jeans down as she tore my t-shirt off, and easing my cock into her juicy hole.

"Aargh," we both groaned in unison, both getting what we'd wanted all night. I wasn't going to last long before coming, I could tell, so I bent to take one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking hard, which I knew usually encouraged her own orgasm. "Baby, I'm gonna cum again!" she cried, and that was it for me, my cock erupted, twitching, filling her with my come, as she bucked and writhed under me. We kissed, calming down, and lay there, still, for a few minutes, before parting, laughing, and putting clothes on again.

It was the best sex I'd ever had at that point, and still, even now, the memories of that evening are fresh and wonderful.

*

2) Tricia – the quickie in her dad's house

I was 22 when I met Tricia, and she was 18 - we were both working a few shifts a week in a pizza restaurant. She was gorgeous, tiny but with a big personality. It took me about a month or so to ask her out for a drink, and I slowly found out more about her. She lived with her mum, and her dad lived in Birmingham, a couple of hours drive away, with her younger brothers. She'd been brought up in a strict Catholic household, which if anything had got stricter after her parents divorce, but she was starting to rebel against it, and seemed delighted that I was as sexually adventurous as she wanted to be.

We'd been going out together for a couple of months, when she asked if I wanted to come with her to see her dad and brothers. I was a bit unsure, from what I'd heard he was unlikely to be very keen on any guys his daughter was seeing, but eventually she persuaded me. Driving up, though, she told me that we'd have to sleep in separate rooms that night, and be careful to avoid touching or kissing in her dad's sight. I sighed. It was a hot summer's day, and she was wearing a short skirt and vest top, showing plenty of bare skin. I wanted lots of touching!

When we got there, her dad greeted us at the door and shook my hand, warmly. We went straight through to the back garden, where the boys were playing football, and partly to show my willingness to be friendly, I joined in, as did her dad, whilst Tricia got some cold drinks.

A few minutes later I was pretty hot and a little sweaty, still dressed in my jeans. Tricia called out to ask if I'd brought any shorts with me, and when I nodded, she said I should go and get changed into them. It was an excellent idea, I thought, and excused myself from the game. I went through into the house, where Tricia was standing with my bag. "Come on," she said, "you can get changed upstairs."

I followed her up to what I guessed was the spare bedroom, which overlooked the back garden. Kicking my shoes off, I quickly slid my jeans down my legs and rummaged through my bag for the shorts. Meantime, Tricia was leaning on the windowsill, looking out as the rest of her family ran around, laughing. I slid up behind her. "Are you sure there's to be no touching?" I asked, hands wandering around her front and fondling her tits through her top.

"No touching, those are the house rules," she said, although she didn't make any attempt to stop me breaking them.

"Really sure?" I asked again, my hand sliding down to free my erection from my boxer shorts and slip between her legs. "Does this count as touching?"

"Mmm, yeah, I think it does," she said quietly. "You can't, you'll get me too turned on and I won't be able to do anything about it."

"Well we'll just have to be quick, won't we," I whispered in her ear, expecting her to laugh and tell me to stop. She didn't, instead just biting her lip and pushing her arse against my stiff cock. Fuck, I was horny. I quickly slid my hands up her thighs, and before she could protest yanked her knickers down. She gasped a little, perhaps appalled but more turned on by my aggression. I pulled her skirt up around her waist, and pushed my cock against her arse. She wriggled against it, and I reached round to rub my hand on her pussy.

"No," she said quietly, "my dad....he might see us." I had to agree that he might, we were standing at the window looking out at where he was, but I could feel the wetness of her pussy, and I wanted this badly. I pulled my cock closer to her, rubbing its head on her lips, and pushed it into her, just a little. She groaned. "Joe, no." Her body language said otherwise, though, and I felt her pushing back at me, trying to get me deeper. I thrust harder.

"I'm gonna fuck you, baby, and I don't care who sees," I whispered in her ear. "I want to come in you, fill you up, make you come too. I need this."

She'd totally given in now, and was fucking me as much as I was her. I reached round to rub her clit, aware of how turned on I was, thinking it wasn't going to be long before I was going to come, knowing we didn't have much time. I whispered to her, telling her what a naughty girl she was, fucking a guy in her dad's home, but loving every second of it. She was gasping now, I don't think she would have stopped even if her dad had walked in the room. "Yeah, yeah," she panted, "I want you to come, come in me, I'm so close."

I gave a final big thrust, and held my cock deep in her whilst my balls tingled and my thick jets of come exploded into her. Fucking hell, it felt amazing, and it sent her over the edge too, I could feel her cunt walls contracting against me as her orgasm hit her. "Jesus, that was good," I said, withdrawing myself from her and turning her round to face me. We kissed.

"What are you two up to?" her dad shouted up from the garden. Tricia jumped.

"Just coming, dad!" she called back. "Almost literally," she added to me, under her breath. I quickly pulled on my shorts and followed her downstairs, and we rejoined the game. It was an hour or so later, when her dad had gone inside to get some more drinks, that she leant over to me and reminded me that her knickers were still on the floor upstairs. "Hope he doesn't go in there and find them," she said. If he did, he never said anything to her about it.