A Nice Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bounced Jessie on my lap and he giggled. "He's sooooo cute" I said with a smile.

Sarah smiled back. Never one to mince words, she said "Pregnant yet?"

I smiled at her bluntness. She was one of the "good" cousins. I replied with equal bluntness, "No, Rich is still wearing rubber raincoats to bed! We discussed babies on the drive up. He is pretty dead set against kids"

Sarah saw something out the window and picked Jessie up, but before leaving, holding Jessie on her hip, she said "Better to have them when you are young and can chase them around! Don't wait until you're old like me!!"

I looked out the window and saw Cait swinging happily on a swing set with her daddy pushing her. A few minutes later, Sara joined them.

I sat and thought about children. If we had one, Rich would be a great daddy. I just needed to get him over the hump of having one.

SATURDAY EVENING Dinner was a bore. Rich decided to spend some time with his Uncle Kevin in the basement playing pool. People got up from their spaghetti dinners leaving their dinner rolls half eaten and leaving me sitting looking for something to do.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught Tom approaching me. He sat beside me and we began with some pleasant discussion about what we had done during the afternoon. Tom had gone canoeing and had gotten soaked when they tipped over. I laughed at that and watched his eyes casually roam my body.

I wasn't even wearing anything sexy, but I noticed his eyes slow at my chest and legs. Well, if he was going to look, I might as well show something!

I was wearing a light cotton dress with a flower pattern and buttons from the bottom of the dress to the scoop neck. My bra from Victoria Secrets pushed my breasts together creating a nice long cleavage. I wore a soft button up, white cotton sweater. I wore it on my shoulders as we talked.

His eyes traveled down to my legs and I crossed them, which caused the split up to the first button to open up giving him my tanned thighs to gaze upon. I absent-mindedly played with that button, buttoning it and unbuttoning it as we chatted. Soon, my hand left that button, but left it unbuttoned and the sides split open more. Tom could now see my most of my thighs and I'm sure that if he tilted his head right, he could see my deep blue panties.

I allowed my hand to rest on the top of my thigh and scratched it and stroked it reaching higher and higher until I had reached the next button and pushed the dress up further on my legs. Now, he no longer had to tilt his head, he just had to look. I smiled as several men made sure that they walked past me.

Mmmm, this attention felt soooo nice. First my father-in-law, and now my husbands uncles and cousins were noticing my thighs. I uncrossed and re-crossed my legs giving Tom an even better view. He didn't hesitate and just enjoyed the view. Just to make sure he got to see all that he should see, I leaned forward and ran my fingers down from my knee to my ankle. I kept talking as I did this and then brought my ankle of my left leg up to the knee of my right ... opening my thighs as I went.

Tom's eyes went wide and I smiled inside. I glanced at his crotch and I'm sure that he caught me looking, but I really didn't care, his bulge was getting bigger and was extending down his pant leg.

He smiled at me. "It really is a beautiful Saturday evening. What do you have planned with Rich?"

I glanced somewhat sideways at him and brushed the hair from my eyes. "I don't know, but since Rich went off to play pool, I guess that I'm open." I smiled.

"I don't know about you," he said. *I opened and closed my legs again* "but, a nice sauna would certainly take the chill out my bones."

I looked about at the different people still in the dinning hall. My right hand rubbed the edge of my dress by my breasts and lifted my dress from my breasts giving him a nice view of my expensive bra. "That sounds like fun ... just you and me?"

"Sure, why not?" he said.

"Well, I'm shy about exposing my body to a bunch of people I really don't know" I replied coyly.

He looked me in the eyes and with a sincerity that just about broke my heart; he said "oh honey, you have NOTHING to be shy about. You are a beautiful woman!"

I smiled and looked down. "Okay, you win! When do you want to do the sauna?"

His crotch had continued to grow and seemed a lot bigger than it should. "9:00 ok?"

I nodded and bent over to get my purse giving him a long look down the top of my dress. I stayed there so long, I thought my breasts would fall out! As I got up, I helped myself up by putting my hand on his thigh and squeezing gently and I thought I saw his cock jump under his pants.

The hour and a half that I waited for 9:00 seemed like an eternity. I read my magazines in our room expecting Tom to show up to get into his bathing suit. He never showed up so around 8:45, I stripped down and put on my bikini bathing suit. I had brought it to go into the pool but found out that there wasn't an indoor pool after we arrived on Friday night. I wrapped myself up in my warm floor length robe and grabbed a few towels from the community bathroom before heading out to the sauna.

At the front desk I asked for directions to the sauna expecting that it was down in the basement, but instead the pretty girl behind the counter said it was 100 yards out in back of the Inn. She also said that there were 3 saunas back there. 2 were in the same building and the other was another 15 or so yards beyond that. She drew me a little map on a post-it note and off I went. She also recommended that I pour water over the rocks often and bring some gel to keep my skin soft. I looked at the gel and it seemed like a good idea. It was only $3.95, so I bought it!

Barefoot I made my way out the front door and around the side of the Inn. It was an odd feeling. The mountains loomed coolly in the distance with a wonderful backdrop of stars. The cold air caused my nipples to stand on end, but strangely, I wasn't all that cold. Walking briskly through the frosty grass, I quickly found the first building with the two saunas and quietly entered a dressing (or under-dressing area!)

On my right was the closest sauna door and it had a small window that I glanced through and then stared through. There were 3 partially nude people in there sweating profusely. Seth, a cousin of Rich's I had met earlier in the day, lay naked on a bench while his wife was wearing a full swimsuit on another bench. It looked like Caroline (an aunt) was naked on a bench on the side, her old boobs flopped to her side.

The other sauna was dark and cold. I opened the door to the second sauna and called for Tom, but he wasn't there and it was cold.

I headed back out and continued in the dark to the last sauna. This was a single unit with the controls on the outside and one door directly into the sauna. On the outside were hooks for clothes and towels etc. The light inside was off but I could tell the heat was on. I cracked the door and called in. "Tom?"

His voice came back like a frog croaking in the middle of the night, "Yes?"

"It's me, Tom, Karen"

"Yes, of course it is! Please, please come on in."

"I can't see anything and I don't want to touch something and get burned" I tried to look around but the light outside the building had blinded me and the inside light was out.

"Sorry, the other sauna was either filled with cousins or broken and I thought you'd be more comfortable in a private sauna. The light is out and the heat is just starting, so you should be safe enough. Here, take my hand"

I reached out and found his hand in the dark. It was softer than I had expected, but he had a strong grip. I felt his other arm wrap around my shoulders and pull me toward a second level bench.

I began to see things and noticed that there was a triple pane skylight and the stars shown through brightly. Even so, it was still hard to see in the dim room.

Tom handed me a drink and told me a story about keeping hydrated while in a sauna. I smiled, thanked him and tasted the alcohol in the large glass. It tasted good going down. I could already feel the juices start to flow between my legs. I knew that the alcohol wouldn't keep me hydrated, if anything, the dry heat would make the alcohol more effective! I knew that Tom must have started drinking before me.

Tom helped me take off my robe and I lay down some towels on the bench. I still couldn't see what he was wearing and with my third gulp of the drink, I wasn't sure if I was caring. I noticed that he was refilling his drink from a large thermos and he offered me more, which I gladly took. Now I could see the strong outlines of his muscular arms and chest. I now knew that he had no shirt on.

I smiled and spoke softely. "I brought some lotion to keep our skin supple. Want to try it? It is especially formulated for saunas and dry heat."

It was starting to get hot in the sauna and my skin began to produce little beads of sweat. A nice cool lotion would feel good and it would be fun to continue my teasing and really give him something to jack off about!

I lay down on the top bench and handed him the gel. With the starlight, I was beginning to be able to see more clearly now as my eyes finally adjusted. I rolled onto my stomach lazily and reached behind and unclasped my top.

I heard the bottle squirt and felt the cool gel like substance on my lower back. His strong smooth hands stroked the gel into my skin and I felt like a princess. Soon, he had both hands working the gel upwards to my shoulders. He brushed my hair away and worked the gel into my neck, back onto my shoulders and onto my arms where he stopped.

"What happened?" I whined. "That felt sooooooooo good"

"Um" he was nervous. "Your back was done ..."

I spread me legs. "Tom, you haven't even touched my legs, yet!"

I heard another squirt and adjusted the towel under my head. I felt his hands and fingers work my calves and around my knees. Halfway up my thighs, he stopped.

Softly, I said "Higher Tom, just a little higher"

He stroked my thighs higher and along the sides. I spread my legs more, encouraging him to move up to my creaming pussy.

Still softly, I called out. "Tom, don't be afraid, I won't bite. If anyplace needs it, it is my thighs"

Both his hands took one thigh at a time and stroked the gel onto the back of my thighs. "Higher still, Tom" I commanded calmly. I felt his fingers brushing the thin bikini bottom material hiding my leaking pussy. Each time his fingers touched my pussy, I moaned, "Mmmmm." He kept rubbing my legs and stroking my pussy lips more and more frequently. I moaned quietly each time. When he stopped again, I quietly spoke, "I think I need some on my front, now, can you help?"

When I said it, I heard him grunt. Before he could answer, I had rolled over onto my back, carefully holding my top onto my breasts but laying my back I let it go so that they were barely covered. "That felt sooooo nice, please do the front" I pleaded.

He quickly went about his work starting with my shoulders and upper arms. My eyes adjusted and could see that he wore a bulky, boxer style brown bathing suit. He worked under my neck and then skipped down to my stomach. I closed my eyes while he worked the lotion into my shins and across my knees. Again, he hesitated at my thighs and I whispered encouragement ... "Yes, higher ... no, don't stop, higher please!"

When done, he wiped his hands on his chest.

Leaning up on one elbow, but holding my bikini top to my chest I smiled at him "Tom, that felt soooo good. Would you like me to rub some on your back or your legs or maybe on your chest?"

He sat on the bench with a grimace. The tent in his bulky shorts showed that I was having a nice effect on him. "No, that's alright" he said shyly. "I'm fine."

I smiled. "Well, you missed a few spots and it felt so good that I want to make sure I have this nice gel all over my body."

I let my hand off my bikini top and it fell to the bench revealing my tits. He clearly didn't know what to do. I took the gel and squirted some into my hands. "Why don't you watch a bit?" I said with a wicked grin. I sat up with my back against the wall.

I placed my gel-covered hands over and around my sweating neck. I moved them down and squirted more onto my chest and rubbed it into each tit. He moaned as I did it. I looked right at him as I fondled my own tits, squeezing them and tugging them and finally pulling hard on my nipple. My large areolas were magnificent in the dim light of the stars. Looking down, I could see them glistening. I squirted more gel into my hands and carefully hefted my tits stroking them over and over. It felt great and I no longer cared who was in the room. My nipples were now super sensitive and the direct connection between nipple and pussy was fully engaged.

I could hear his breathing intensify and I really didn't care as my heart was racing. I needed release from all the pent up attempts at release. Nothing was going to stop me this time.

I worked the gel all over my stomach carefully lifting my bikini bottom and moving the waistband down lower and lower. His mouth hung open and he had begun to stroke himself through his briefs. Now I was getting curious about what he might have down there for me.

I smiled at him "I bet this stuff will stain my clothes ..."

He said nothing and watched as I stood up on the floor next to him and dropped my bikini bottoms. I turned around and worked the gel onto my ass carefully spreading my cheeks and giving him a full view of all that I have. He was groaning and grunting regularly now.

I turned around and tossed my hair back as I hopped onto the top bench. Leaning my back against the wall I reached down and spread my legs giving him a wonderful view of my pussy, which had my juices dripping down my legs. I smiled broadly and enjoyed stroking my inner thighs right up to my pussy lips. I pulled them apart and stroked my clit for him and could feel my first climax welling up inside me.

"We uh, can't do this" he stammered.

"Why not?" I asked innocently.

"Because ... because you're married to my son!"

"I noticed that you came into that towel last night while watching me ..." I smiled and worked my fingers into my pussy and all around my pussy lips. They loved the attention and thickened nicely.

"Yes" he said quietly; taking his eyes off my pussy only to look at my wiggling tits.

"We're not doing anything different now, are we? Except may be we're doing it a little more honestly, this time?" Now, I had two fingers plunging deep inside me and my other hand was fondling my tits.

"I guess not" and he moaned as I sucked my own nipple. His hand slowly guided across his hidden cock.

"Let me see it" I said in a hushed whisper, my fingers making a slurping noise against my soaked cunt. "I want to see what you stroked last night for me"

"I don't think this is a good idea" he said, but didn't stop stroking it.

I reached up both my hands and held up my tits pointing them toward his face. "I bet you'd like to suck these, wouldn't you ... mmmm, they are so suckable. Watch me" I smiled and then sucked each one in turn. He licked his lips.

I smiled again squeezing my nipples "Show me ... now." I said it forcefully and returned my fingers to my clit and pussy lips.

He stepped forward. My fingers continued their rapid pace only stopping to switch positions onto my hard clit. I gazed down his chest, across his stomach and down to his dark shorts as he slowly dropped them. "I'm embarrassed" he said as he continued to lower them.

His cock was bent down within his shorts and the first thing I saw as the massive thickness of the base of his cock. As his shorts moved another 6 or 7 inches down, I still couldn't see the head. Finally, another 3 inches and the head hung there. I guess "hung" is the right word. It was hard but so heavy, it kind of hung there. I looked at his face - where the hell had he been hiding this monster?? But his face told another story. It was a story of pain.

"I know," he said. "It's too big. Karla was the only woman I've ever had sex with. She couldn't take it in so we had a pretty disappointing sex life. He hung his head thinking about it. "Now you've seen it and I hope you're satisfied."

Satisfied? Not a chance, I wanted to try that cock! My poor father-in-law! He had a beautiful tool and he didn't even know it! His wife didn't know how to use it and they probably had that 50's mentality and never even talked about it.

"It is bigger than I thought it would be" I smiled. It was long and thick and fat and just plain big. I pumped my clit hard flicking it side to side. Tom's cock bounced up in the air and watching me stroked his cock with both hands. He was an expert at this, I could tell. We watched each other and got closer together focused on each other. I cried out as my first orgasm swept over me His cum shot across the small space between us and soaked my tits and stomach. His fist slammed up and down his shaft milking his cock while my hand slowed in my pussy.

I scooped up the cum from my tits and looking him straight in the eye, licked my fingers clean. It tasted yummy so I licked up the cum from my stomach too. I looked at Tom and his deflating cock. He seemed kind of lost so I knelt before him and took his magnificent tool into my mouth. I guess I should actually say, I took the head into my mouth. I smiled up at him while I licked the cum from his cock. I worked on his cock hard and felt his hands resting on the back of my head. The moans were coming more frequently now as I sucked his cockhead back to life. Harder and bigger it got in my mouth until my mouth was sore from being open so wide. I lapped at the helmet head and licked on the sensitive underside.

Satisfied that he was big enough to fuck, I stopped sucking and pushed him onto the top bench. The heat of the sauna was really beginning to kick in and sweat was pouring off our bodies. With him lying in front of me under the stars, I got a good look at what I desired to impale myself upon. I wouldn't ever normally compare men's sizes and have refused to rate Rich's size with other men I've fucked, but, this was his father. Unfortunately for my regular love life, Rich got his size from his mother's side! I wrapped my hand around his cock and it didn't reach around. There was so much skin and I just worked it up and down over the head.

I just needed his massive cock in me. I needed to cum again and certainly Tom's cock would make that happen. I straddled him and pushed the head between my pussy lips. I worked the head along my soaked lips for a long time, teasing him and me. I hung my big tits into his face and made him suck my nipples. They were hard and reminded me of Sarah's lactating tits. I wanted my tits to lactate and give mile. I wanted my tits to give me orgasm after orgasm just from a baby sucking. I wanted a baby to suck on my big tits with the big nipples.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm I was flying. I couldn't resist any longer and pushed down onto his shaft. Who really knows how much cock I took in. I only know that I was being stretched and at first, it hurt. I pushed his cock harder and I stretched more feeling a tingling running up and down my spine. The sucking of my nipples was having its effect and I jammed down hard on him. He grunted loudly and I pulled up just to slam down again.

I got into my rhythm and fucked his cock hard all while feeding my big tits into his greedy mouth. His hands were no longer at his side as he put them on my hips and helped me slam down onto his cock. We humped and bumped and groaned and ground our fuck organs together. Deeper and deeper, harder and harder I hammered down on him. My climax neared a peak I had never climbed before. I realized I was holding my breath and concentrating on the earthquake of spasms that centered at my pussy. He stretched me so far and pulled on my pussy lips so hard that my clit was rubbed by his massive cock.