A Nice Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our voices became mute, but our eyes communicated everything. He was ready. I was ready. Even with all the heat around us from the sauna, I still felt his hot cum shoot from his cock and soak my insides. I saw a look of peace in his eyes and that sent me over the edge. My cunt muscles spasm out of control and juices shot from my cunt and it felt like I had peed. Wave after wave of cum squirted from me all over his balls and I collapsed onto his chest kissing his face and his nipples. He held me tight against him.

"Oh Tom ... " I whispered.

"We can't ever do this again" He said quietly. "I'm your father-in-law ... " His voice faded off.

I sat up slowly. "Really?" I asked. I started to move my hips to work his cock some more. "Are you sure about that?" I asked again as I pushed my tits into his face. He took my nipple into his mouth and I felt another climax roll through my hot cunt. "You don't ever want to suck my tits again?" as I swung both tits into his face hitting him with them playfully.

I pulled up and almost off his cock. "I guess if you don't want my hot cunt wrapped around you big cock .. then fine" and I jammed down on his cock filling myself again and feeling another orgasm wave sweep through my body. More juices poured out of my burning cunt. I rode up again "Say you don't want me and I'll stop" as I fucked him hard again and again ... "SAY IT ... SAY THAT YOU DON'T WANT MY CUNT AROUND YOUR COCK AND I'LL STOP!" My sloppy cunt slipped up and down his cock joyfully as I pleasured myself with his stick.

"I can't say it!" he grunted, his face contorted as his cum shot up deep into my womb.

"Tell me you love my pussy ... tell me ... now" I smiled.

"Yes, YES ... I love your pussy" He smiled as he finished cumming and it slowly dripped out of my stretched pussy.

I pulled off him and we both giggled at the sucking sound it made as we separated. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"You are a wonderful lover" he said wistfully, "Rich is a lucky man"

I stroked the hair on his chest. "Rich doesn't have what you have, Tom." I paused. "Tom, sometimes, I'm going to need to do this again, maybe even on a weekly basis ... can we do that?"

I stroked his cock with my free hand and as it hardened. He smiled enjoying the attention "I think I need to make up for lost time. Maybe we can arrange something" he said with a chuckle.

Maybe he'll have to visit his "grandchild" ...