A Nice Surprise For Brian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh well Pete yes, I'll say I am, I'm going to fuck this lovely boy Jen, do you want to watch?" Brian said, his cock was almost rock hard again already as if he were 18 again himself, Brian hadn't known his sex drive so high for years.

"No I don't, well I don't know, I mean it's disgusting, what if it smells you know shit everywhere I'd be sick." Jenny replied with her face all screwed up.

"I won't shit on your bed darling Jenny, I'm a clean boy, I'm always empty when I know I'm going to be fucked, more room for a big hard prick up me."

"Ugh Peter, that's terrible."

"No it's sensible Jenny darling." Brian chipped in with a smile. He was enjoying Jenny's embarrassment and discomfort now.

"OK Pete darling, get your cock out, I want to suck you." Brian continued in a sensual whisper, all the time watching his wife's face screwing up more with disgust.

Pete leaned forward and pulled Brian's head down, he kissed Brian on the face and whispered so Jenny couldn't hear. "I'm not totally queer darling, I like mature women; how would you like to taste Jenny's cunt on my prick, you going to let me fuck her?"

"Oh God you two are disgusting kissing like that." Jenny blurted out, but couldn't take her eyes off of Brian and Pete.

Brian eased his head back and kissed Pete on the lips, then on the face, he too whispered. "Yes darling I'd love that, she won't agree though, I know it."

"Then we'll fucking well rape her." Pete whispered. "Ever fancied having your wife raped Brian darling, hey hold her down and watch her being fucked against her will?" He continued a few seconds later.

"Not until two minutes ago Lover." Brian replied with a grin.

What the hell Brian thought, only a few months back Jenny had expressed an interest in being gang fucked, she'll love it once we get going with her, and she can take it, Jen's a big girl.

Anyway what if she hates it, so what, hardly going to report the rape is she.

Visions of a courtroom flashed into Brian's head.

"Well Mrs Tyler you say your husband and his friend raped you." Says the defending lawyer. "Would this be the same friend you employed to have gay sex with your husband while you watched." Ha! She'll never risk that embarrassment.

"Jen."

"Yes Brian."

"Come here."

"Why."

"Come here."

"No."

"Do as you're told bitch."

"Peter stop it, Brian don't let him talk to me like that."

"Jen."

"Brian."

"Fucking come here you slut."

"Brian! Why, why do you want me to come there?"

"Cos Pete's going to fuck you, and I'm going to suck your cunt juice off his prick."

"Brian!"

"Go and get her Pete, bring the slut here, on the bed, do it you little cunt, now." Brian ordered; Brian was enjoying his newfound dominant nature, all these years of "Yes dear". "No dear." "Whatever you say dear." Now he was boss, boss over not one, but two people.

"You keep away from me Peter, I'll scream, I will." Jenny pleaded.

"No she won't Pete, too scared of embarrassment with the neighbours; aren't you Jen darling?"

"Fuck you Brian, this is the end you bastard."

"No it isn't Jen, it isn't the end until I've tasted your cunt on Pete's cock."

"Yea and I wanna taste your shit on Brian's cock Jen, hey, he's going to fuck your arse, aren't you Brian darling?"

"Yes Pete, I'm going to stick my cock up her arse for you my lover."

"No, no, please Brian you mustn't do this, don't you love me anymore? God I got you Peter for a present." Jenny pleaded, she still couldn't bring herself to make a run for it though, Jenny could easily have dashed out and downstairs as soon as she realised they intended to rape her, they were too entwined on the bed to catch her.

"Ah there we have it darling, you were happy to have Pete used for sex weren't you? But not Jenny, oh no not perfect Jenny, come here slut we're going to use you."

"No, I won't, you can't force me to, and get away from me you queer boy."

"Ohh bitchy aren't we." Pete replied as he got between Jenny and the stairs to stop her escaping.

"Listen darling wife, we can do this the easy way or hard way, Pete and I would prefer the hard way of course, hehe.

You either come and strip naked of your own accord then lay back and take what we want to do to you.

Or we can rape you; force you to take it all.

Option one, you get well fucked and you might even enjoy it if you relax.

Option two you get hurt, maybe badly hurt because we'll make sure it does hurt you." Brian's voice was so calm as he said it, yet his emotions were so excited, and his prick was even harder than it had been earlier, it ached in fact, it was so hard.

"Got that whore, what's it to be?" Pete whispered into Jenny's ear, thrashing his tongue in and out of his mouth again, Jenny cringed and leaned away from him.

A nice surprise for Brian... Pt: one...By pop_54/2003... Part two will follow if anyone's interested. No feedback. No Part two.

I aint writing a bloody novel if no one's interested.

Copying and reproduction of this story for non-commercial entertainment is permitted providing all relevant acknowledgements are included.

12