A Nice Way To Relax

Story Info
She shows him a good time.
884 words
3.45
32k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving home after a hard day of work, I had the greatest idea. I called home and told my boyfriend to be ready to go out tonight. He said okay, but I could hear the hesitation in his voice.

When I arrived at home I found him on the couch dressed and ready. I thought to myself that my idea might just work! I kissed him hello and told him I'd only be a second. I went to freshen up. While I was getting dressed he came into the bedroom with a puzzled look on his face. I just looked at him and smiled. "Baby, if you had such a rough day why do you want to go out?" He asked. I slipped on my short black dress and smiled again. I sat on the bed putting on my shoes. "I need to unwind tonight, relax you know. I thought it would be nice to go out." I think by now he had some idea of where I was hinting to but not completely. We went to dinner and then to the little bar around the corner from us. As soon as we walked in my eyes started to wonder, hoping that he wouldn't notice. We sat at the bar and ordered our drinks. He sparked up a conversation with the guy sitting next to us about the boxing match on TV I sat quietly still looking. He was so involved with the fight that he didn't even notice me start up a conversation with the bartender.

Finally after about a half hour he turned to me and kissed my cheek and said he was sorry for ignoring me. "That's okay I was kept in good company."

"By who?" he shouted while looking around, not noticing the bartender right in front of him. "Don't worry." I giggled, "You'll find out soon enough." Once again he had that puzzled look. I couldn't help from laughing. "Are you ready to go baby?" I asked. "Go where?"

"Home silly, I'm tired."

"How many drinks did you have?" he asked. "Quite a few, my friend took care of me." More confused then before, we got up to leave. My boyfriend didn't notice the napkin with the address and the wink I left the bartender with.

When we got home I took my boyfriends' hand and escorted him into the bedroom. I started to kiss him from head to toe, each kiss more sensual then the last. "What are you…?"

"Ssshhhh" I said placing one finger on his lips. "No questions. I told you I needed to relax." I undressed him and led him to the bed. Slowly running my nails down his chest I gently started to stroke his cock. Continuing to kiss and lick his body up and down. The doorbell rang... "Who the hell can that…?"

"Ssshhh" once again I said placing a finger down my panties, soaking up my own cum and placing it on his lips. "Just lay there; I'll be right back." As I got up from the bed I turned and looked back. The look on his face was priceless, but he did as he was told. Within minutes I returned with our guest. "Honey, this is Stacey. She's the bartender from the bar." My sentence wasn't even complete and Stacey turned to me and started kissing me. Now I think the pieces of the puzzle were falling into place for him.

I started running my hands all over her body. I slipped off her blouse and then her skirt. I noticed that my boyfriend couldn't believe what was happening, but he couldn't resist temptation and walked over to us slowly stroking himself. I told Stacey to lay down as I pulled down her panties. I glanced at my boyfriend and said "Well not as wet as me but she'll do" Sticking one finger deep inside of our new friend. She let out a moan. I started licking her clit with the tip of my tongue as I continued to finger her. My boyfriend continued to kiss Stacey and suck her plump nipples. Finally after a few more licks, we swapped positions and Stacey began to lick and suck my wet pussy. "Honey" in-between moans of passion, "Don't just stand there, FUCK HER!"

Surprised at what I said he stood behind Stacey and shoved his hard now throbbing dick deep into her pussy in one sweep. Stacey even more turned on, flickered my clit in her mouth faster and now was shoving her finger into my drenched pussy. I don't know what was more enjoyable, getting eaten out and fingered or watching my man fuck this girl! He continued to pump her pussy until she couldn't take it any more. She moved over to the side to rest still moaning and quivering. Before she was even out of the way my boyfriend had his pulsating cock in me. I moaned louder then ever as he dove his cock into me quicker and quicker. With one last moan we released at the same time. His hot cum all over me. We all laid there in bed, My head now resting on my boyfriends' chest as he stroked my hair. I looked up at him and said "Image if I wasn't tired" and smiled...