A Night Alone

Story Info
A simple sensual fantasy.
953 words
4.07
22.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had the house to herself, and had plans to enjoy it a great deal.

She took a long hot bath, put on a long lace gown, lit a fire, and a few candles, and poured herself a glass of wine.

She stood in front of the picture window looking out at the lightning in the distance, and noticed her reflection in the glass. She admired her form and was feeling very sexy. She ran her hand down her body, enjoying the feel of the lace against her skin. She stopped long enough to delicately run the tip of her nail around her nipple. The lace tightened around the slight swelling, and she massaged her breast, loving the feel.

She sat down the wine glass, and put her foot up on the chair next to her. She slowly pulled the lace up over her leg, and then ran her hands up over her muscular calf and her firm thigh. As she straightened back up, the lace gently brushed up against her clit, and she held her breath at the feeling it inspired.

She pulled the lace slowly up between her legs, and when she was exposed, she once again looked at the window to admire herself.

She ran the palm of her hand down between her thighs, and moaned softly. She gently ran her nails down the inside of her exposed thigh, back up the thigh and across her now swelling mound.

Something outside caught her attention, still softly massaging herself, she squinted her eyes, and saw movement, looked like someone ducking behind a tree. Could this person see through the window? Could they see her pleasuring herself?

Part of her hoped that they could, and this excited her even more. She was now using one hand to massage the soft sweet lips that were becoming wetter with her touch, and the other hand to manipulate a now very erect nipple. Why not give whoever this was, a little more? The idea of teasing a total stranger made her temperature rise.

She began to sway to the music, and continued to excite herself, feeling a little giddy, and extremely warm.

She noticed the form was attempting to move closer. Possibly for a better view?

She began dancing around the room seductively, in front of the fire to give her voyeur a little show. She slowly pulled the gown up, as she danced. Exposing her knees, her thighs, her shaved pussy, her delicate stomach, and her erect nipples. The gown came up over her head, and she danced around using it like a scarf, exposing and covering various parts of her body, and getting hotter from the feel of the stiff lace against her tingling skin.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw more movement. She dropped the gown to the floor, and moved her hands up and down her body as an invitation. She danced over to the french doors and opened them. The wind blowing through her hair, and giving her hot body a slight chill. She shivered and caught her breath, and then danced away from the open door back towards the fire.

She noticed the movement again and she sensed that this person was as turned on as she was. She carefully ran her hands along the sides of her body arching up to caress her ample breasts. Her body ached to have someone else caress her and she turned her back to the door as she thought the person might not come in if she was looking at the door. She continued to run her hands over her body gently caressing her thighs and her flat tummy. She could tell the person was in the room as she heard a faint rustling sound behind her. Unable to control herself and not concerning herself with the eminent danger she continued swaying to the music and running her hands over her silky body.

Suddenly she felt hot breath on her neck as the person came up behind her and gently ran their hands along her thighs. She had a brief moment of panic and then soft lips gently kissed her neck as the hands cupped and explored her breasts. She melted into the arms of her new found lover with a deep sigh. The stranger knew that she was going to succumb to every wish and proceeded to caress her soft thighs. Still not knowing who was stroking her thighs, she slowly spread her legs, allowing the stranger to caress her soft skin and sweet lips.

She didn't want to open her eyes and ruin the dream as the waves of passion were welling up deep within her. The stranger ran their fingers across her slit parting the lips and until they found her clit. This was too much and she let out a deep sigh. Still no words had been spoken and she was fast approaching the point where she was going to climax.

Sensing this the stranger caressed her supple breasts with one hand and quickened the pace of the strokes on her clit until with a sudden cry she exploded into a wild orgasm. The stranger had to hold on more firmly as she stumbled to get her balance. As the climax subsided the stranger withdrew the finger from her clit and slowly brought it up to her mouth.

As she gently sucked her sweet juices from the finger she realized that this was a dainty finger and not the rugged finger which most of her lovers had. The stranger finally spoke and in a soft feminine voice she whispered " I couldn't resist when I saw you in the window. I had to have you."